Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel (31440 Views)

ASUU: Ngige Has Failed Nigerians, Remove Him Now – Elebute / ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Maxymilliano(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
No wonder there wasn't any solution all this while and all meetings ended in deadlock.

Ngige knew from the beginning that he was going to employ the tactic of divide and rule to reduce ASUU to nothing, but he has failed from the onset.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Druzor1: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
H
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by skedman(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
The chairman of ASUU can be frustrating at times.
The man is so rigid that I can understand the labour minister

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Timekeeper452: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
No be God go punish you. You imposed this useless government on us.

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Fadafada231(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
So this jega fails to understand that ngige cannot do this alone without buhari and his cabal in aso rock

4 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
vastolord4:
He's kids school outside naija.. what do I expect

Interestingly sad; they don't. They attend a public university I guess.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Mrkumareze(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
fnep2smooth:
Ngige is on airplane mode... Him so de send anybody.

Don't blame him, short people have a peculiar problem. If I lie, ask segalink
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Kingspin(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Those who took Nigeria personal are the ones that mess up the country yesterday and today
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Cantonese: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Says a man who is accused of using wuruwuru to bring the same APC into power?

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by AzuNas: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
vastolord4:

Alright. . . . . . .Aje

They did not,none.

Abeg

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by babyfaceafrica: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
That's their problem
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Lovenorth: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ngige is one of the useless minister of this government
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Emman08: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Stooges hate to be opposed in any way.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by GeneralBuhari: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jega should simply just shut up.

Everybody likes to criticize until they find themselves in that same position they were criticizing, and then they will do worse.

Nobody wants to remember the fact that ASUU used to think strikes is their appropriated rights.

Any small thing, strike. Any small thing, strike.

These fools will just go on strike for the slightest reason you can imagine.

Why?

Of course, they know that they will still be paid at the end of the day, even if the strike lasts for two years.

But now, all that nonsense is about to change.

Now, Ngige with the backing of the federal government has finally managed to remind ASUU just in case they have forgotten, that at the end of the day, they are still employees of the Federal Government.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by lecturer22: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jega, the man that put Nigeria in the mess we are facing today... He should be ashamed of himself
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Babaken(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Laggafin:
You see why I don't like short people.. check all the short people in Govt.. from that midget in Kaduna to this Eskimo minister of Labour and his Education counterpart.. You see why it's not about tribe or religion .. it's about the character and personalities of most of our politicians who are united in destroying Nigeria and mortgaging the future of our great youths.. I implore us all .. the sensible and non sensible ones to please Vote Wisely come 2023 cool
Some group of urchins hate that word vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by DatNaijaGuy: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
festacman:
As a former SUG official, I and my colleagues met our University authority half way in our demands. At no time had the university authority met every of our requests or grievances. I am sure the story is the same in other universities across Nigeria. Incindentally, ASUU member constitute this UNIVERSITY AUTHORITY. So, what is it difficult to make concessions.

The tail does not wag the dog. It is the other way round. Any organization that can hold Federal Government to ransom by refusing to make concessions has grown than expected.

As a former SUG officer that you may want us to believe you are, I expect you to know that ASUU has little or no say in the running of public universities.
The governing council and the VCs are the top echelons.

3 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Onewazobia(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Laggafin:
You see why I don't like short people.. check all the short people in Govt.. from that midget in Kaduna to this Eskimo minister of Labour and his Education counterpart.. You see why it's not about tribe or religion .. it's about the character and personalities of most of our politicians who are united in destroying Nigeria and mortgaging the future of our great youths.. I implore us all .. the sensible and non sensible ones to please Vote Wisely come 2023 cool

But we never get President taller than Major General Buhari (rtd) before yet he perform below the shortest we ever had. personality and character I agreed but on the matter of stature/disability I no gree

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by festacman(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
DatNaijaGuy:

As a former SUG officer that you may want us to believe you are, I expect you to know that ASUU had little or say in the running of school.
The governing council and the VC are the top echelons.

Deans, HODs and some council members are not ASUU members?

6 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Lugianostar(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
His life and his upcoming generation depends on it afterall?

Manifested witchcraft every where??

I pitied some of the striking lecturers as some of them has sales their valuables just to survive the struggle and this nimcompup is falling my hands??

Such a pathetic era for the educational sector.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by mkoabiola: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
That short man devil
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by tonyashburton: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Yes because he has children in Nigerian universities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by GeneralBuhari: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
GboyegaD:
For those cheering Ngige, they should continue. The interesting thing is that there isn't much CONUASS can achieve.

Ife CONUASS taught however, students could not write exams because ASUU is on strike. So what was the relevance?

We all should think and vote wisely in the forth coming elections.

Dey dia na.

When the federal government starts employing lecturers from private universities to fill in the blank created by ASUU striking members, that is when you know that the federal government is not your mate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Abratech(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
angry grin angry

Interior motive.

Check my signature
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by timchogon81: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
While Ngige is creating more problems on one side, Keyamo is running around confused and totally oblivious of his position as a minister on the other hand.
It's sad really

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Blestedo75: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
As noted some where on this platform, Ngige is sabotaging the efforts of other stakeholders in this strike such as mallam Adamu, the committee of pro chancellors to that of Hon. Speaker HoR. I cautioned him, by letting him know that power is transient and whom Satan wants to destroy, he first make him mad. He is tolling with the destiny of millions of people. My prayer is that the President should be favourable disposed to listen to the Hon. Speaker as that is the only way to get out of this quagmire.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by adecz: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
⭕️Short men are always very combative
and stubborn because they always
have the inferiority complex that people
are trying to underrate or take advantage
of them because of their height.

To a short man, agreeing to your point
of view is like accepting defeat, even
when he is clearly wrong..

Good examples of short, stubborn men
in government,

⏩El-rufai
⏩Oshiomole
⏩Ngige

These are all very uncompromising
short people.

Beware of doing anything with a short
man or chasing a short man's girl. He will
rather that both of you die than relinquish
the girl❌❌❌❎❎❎❌❌

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by GboyegaD(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
GeneralBuhari:

Dey dia na.

When the federal government starts employing lecturers from private universities to fill in the blank created by ASUU striking members, that is when you know that the federal government is not your mate.

Who is at the loss when we don't get valuable education? Na fight of two elephants ooo
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by GavelSlam: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
vastolord4:

Yeah.
Like Obi's children.

Funny enough, Ngige's kids schooled in Nigeria.

Unlike Obi.
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by Winnermindset(f): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Laggafin:

You are saying different things. Is it about the height or the wicked character in Nigerian politicians and leaders?
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by GavelSlam: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
GboyegaD:
For those cheering Ngige, they should continue. The interesting thing is that there isn't much CONUASS can achieve.

Ife CONUASS taught however, students could not write exams because ASUU is on strike. So what was the relevance?

We all should think and vote wisely in the forth coming elections.

Shatap.

Why are you more interested in ASSU than the students?
Re: Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel by hotseat: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ngige is a failure just like Bubu!

He's out to destroy whatever is left of tertiary education in Nigeria, no doubt.

It is clear that he has a personal vendetta against ASUU and its unwavering leadership for daring him even after the threat of "no work, no pay" policy.

Ngige is simply a poor administrator and a square peg in a round hole!

As for CUNT, sorry, CONUA, or wherever they call themselves, they would live to regret their divisive and evil action in due course!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. / Ssce Result Expired After 5 Years / Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.