Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Bleep Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleep Me!! (331 Views)

My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me / Keep Going My Love .... I Want You To Bleep Me . I Like This . / How My Mistress Seduce And Bleep Me In Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bleep Me!! by Ifepop: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2022
I took a job at a firm working for a man I was impossibly attracted to. He wasn’t especially tall or handsome or all that fit, but he exuded this—the only fitting word is magical, no spellbinding—energy. Every time we passed each other in the hallway, the sexual tension was unbelievable. A volcano of near euphoric erotic energy would erupt inside me whenever we made eye contact. Deep down I knew I couldn’t possibly be alone in feeling this way, but months went by and we maintained a purely professional relationship.

It was on my one year anniversary at the company that I looked up from my desk to see him standing in the doorway. It was 8 o’clock, so everyone else had already left for the day. He didn’t have to say a word as he closed the door behind him and walked towards me, loosening his tie. I stood and untucked my blouse, reassuring him silently that I was game. When we finally embraced for the first time, that volcano burst inside and seconds later I was pressed against the wall and his dick was deep ins...read more

(1) (Reply)

Some Where In Imo State / Why Do Women Allow Themselves To Be Vulnerable Around Me? / How On Earth Will Davido Not Plant Cctv In His House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.