Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience (10038 Views)

Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by detectivejones: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Just imagine, the boldness of this generation is something else. When you think you've heard/seen it all, then boom!
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Spiritualonyx(f): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale

Hmmmnnn....deepp � Men sha... And that your last line o ga o, not all act before thinking.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Medianna(f): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Zonefree:

She was trying to let you know she's not after the money but food. There's nothing bad in that. There's no need for you to form strong guy or whatever. You really need to understand how life works.
She was wrong in her manner or approach.
The guy has not even accepted to help her yet.
Its like she can see through his pocket.

If its me I'll run as fast as my legs can carry me.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by EbukaHades10(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2022
Slynation:
Well...Belle nobi show glass and one thing I normally fall for is when a stranger boldly walk up to me that I should buy him/her food... because I know what it means of not having what to eat.

I would have helped her If I'm in your shoes...
Be like we share he same mind.

If you jam me for street, tell me say you dey stranded for street, I fit no reason you but just tell me say you dey hungry. I no go even think am two times.

Yesterday for Oshodi, one nigga come meet me say make I buy am food, I be wan give am money but he say make I give the money to the food seller as he go use the money buy another thing if I give am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Beverlyjean(f): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Can u just make your points without quoting me? I would've ignored u that you'd doubt your existence if u hadn't mentioned me! T for thanks. smiley

I'm sure u must have wrecked ur life and u are looking for who to blame...go find a shrink or better off kill urself...the world dont care bout u...

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Oesophagus99(m): 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
E don tey.... undecided
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by RepoMan007: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
And so I decided to go to the market tonight to get some food stuffs.

On my way towards approaching the market, a young girl in her mid 20s walked up to me and started requesting for Money that she hasn't eaten since morning. Of course I asked her where she was coming (normally e no concern me because I no Send) the girl then replied and said "she was coming from a program and that she hasn't eaten that she can make an order while I pay for it". I was shocked!! You wan order based on say na your papa wan pay bills?

When she saw I wasn't interested nor buying her ideas she went back and stood in the same spot waiting for another maga!

Nigeria girls Abeg what is wrong with you? Why the entitlement mentality?
You are not smart. The best way to beg for eating money without arousing false suspicion from you about her wanting the money was what she just did. She orders food and eats into stomach and you pay the food vendor to avoid a reversal of transaction behind your back.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Beverlyjean:

I'm sure u must have wrecked ur life and u are looking for who to blame...go find a shrink or better off kill urself...the world dont care bout u...

Wrecked my life? Don't mistake me for your Pathetic illiterate of a father Sis grin grin grin

I just went through your page and all I can see is a wretched old woman who sleeps with one married man or the other grin grin grin grin grin

Take heart ehn? I'm not the one who cursed your generations grin grin grin grin You'll die single and wretched, old pig grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by teebagy: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I said it, these so called Redpillers here are broke and jobless grin grin grin this must be the Minister of BJRAN Group (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) grin grin grin

How much food is she requesting for that u can't buy? And to think that the helpless lady might be pointing at a "Mama put" sef o grin grin grin Can you go back there and request the girl's account number for me so I can credit her please?

U should be hiding your face in shame, broke boy grin grin grin
PEOPle who make noise in the virtual world are mostly the quiet ones in the real world.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Slynation(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
EbukaHades10:
Be like we share he same mind.

If you jam me for street, tell me say you dey stranded for street, I fit no reason you but just tell me say you dey hungry. I no go even think am two times.

Yesterday for Oshodi, one nigga come meet me say make I buy am food, I be wan give am money but he say make I give the money to the food seller as he go use the money buy another thing if I give am.
Asin ehh, Things hard bro and nobi everyday guyman dey beg for wetin to eat...

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Beverlyjean(f): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wrecked my life? Don't mistake me for your Pathetic illiterate of a father Sis grin grin grin

I just went through your page and all I can see is a wretched old woman who sleeps with one married man or the other grin grin grin grin grin

Take heart ehn? I'm not the one who cursed your generations grin grin grin grin You'll die single and wretched, old pig grin grin grin grin

U must be talking about ur prostitute mother that made u a bastard cos she doesn't know the fool that busted her while prostituting... now show me the married man I hv slept with u fool or remain silent ... I am notvas useless as the family u come from... pauper like u

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Fira09(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Cos you have a terrible and trashy opinion. I spoke about your topic. Let it stare in your face

Colleen, what's wrong with you?

On every occasion you always spew out baseless/clueless points which doesn't have any single impression on any said Topic.

Try get sense.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U must be talking about ur prostitute mother that made u a bastard cos she doesn't know the fool that busted her while prostituting... now show me the married man I hv slept with u fool or remain silent ... I am notvas useless as the family u come from... pauper like u

Stop crying okay? grin grin grin grin you will be alright.

Like I said earlier, I'm not the one who cursed your Generations grin grin grin

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fira09:

Colleen, what's wrong with you?

On every occasion you always spew out baseless/clueless points which doesn't have any single impression on any said Topic.

Try get sense.
You mean I should dash you sense. Take it.

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Brownshoe: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Buying food wasn't the issue but the order part.

Which one is she can order while I pay for it? As per what? That was a total turn off and entitlement mentality.
you for just whisper to her hear" you wan order death " she go fly comot.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by kals4luv990(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I said it, these so called Redpillers here are broke and jobless grin grin grin this must be the Minister of BJRAN Group (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) grin grin grin

How much food is she requesting for that u can't buy? And to think that the helpless lady might be pointing at a "Mama put" sef o grin grin grin Can you go back there and request the girl's account number for me so I can credit her please?

U should be hiding your face in shame, broke boy grin grin grin
Stupid one with ENTITLEMENT mentality spotted

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Fira09(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

You mean I should dash you sense. Take it.

Can you imagine the way you disrepute yourself online! undecided

Clueless mortal, you are the one who need that.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fira09:

Can you imagine the way you disrepute yourself online! undecided

Clueless mortal, you are the one who need that.
Yes I m mortal. You are also a mortal. So what's the fuss?
I dey my lame hehe you swerved rudely
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Fira09(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yes I m mortal. You are also a mortal. So what's the fuss?
I dey my lame hehe you swerved rudely

Girl, just carry your wahala dey go, you are provincial to me.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by techgen(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Rayban25:

Youre not getting where he is coming from...She should have just said that he should please her with any amount he can....because what if she starts ordering above his budget do you get then if I say no I'll now look like one wicked person...I'll prefer to even just give you 1k to buy whatever you want

But he for still know say the lady dey make am know say she dey sincere, bros for use he mind give am wetin he power reach... Instead of calling it entitlement mentality... #My piont
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by MrOkenwa(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Slynation:
Well...Belle nobi show glass and one thing I normally fall for is when a stranger boldly walk up to me that I should buy him/her food... because I know what it means of not having what to eat.

I would have helped her If I'm in your shoes...
This remains my weakness till date. I had recently developed resistance to cry cry but not this. I know what it means to be hungry and I don't ignore it.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Slynation(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
MrOkenwa:

This remains my weakness till date. I had recently developed resistance to cry cry but not this. I know what it means to be hungry and I don't ignore it.
At the bolded... grin grin
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by teeshet: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
purehustle101:
Had the same experience in the east two weeks ago. I had to give her 500 just to let me be. Very fine lady with killer curves telling me bunch of stories on how she became stranded and hungry after seeing how I pulled up with my sweet ride. Wasn't Hot then na luck she get I for carry her go bang sense commot for her brain.
guy you dull. person way you for collect number. Next time call her to come to your house that you have sth special for her
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by teeshet: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Normally most of these girls are coded oloshos and runz girls
have you fúcked one for free
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by shege45: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
And so I decided to go to the market tonight to get some food stuffs.

On my way towards approaching the market, a young girl in her mid 20s walked up to me and started requesting for Money that she hasn't eaten since morning. Of course I asked her where she was coming (normally e no concern me because I no Send) the girl then replied and said "she was coming from a program and that she hasn't eaten that she can make an order while I pay for it". I was shocked!! You wan order based on say na your papa wan pay bills?

When she saw I wasn't interested nor buying her ideas she went back and stood in the same spot waiting for another maga!

Nigeria girls Abeg what is wrong with you? Why the entitlement mentality?
she only talked about placing the order so you won’t think she wants d moni. Na d food she need. Bro, if you had, you for just place an

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by bigl: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Those ones for Instagram and social medias na oloshos na

Wetin be the difference o between olosho and the supposed trending styles you're talking about?

U dey package ho biz
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fira09:

Girl, just carry your wahala dey go, you are provincial to me.
You too carry your talakanaire life waka pass!
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Fira09(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

You too carry your talakanaire life waka pass!

You are a corporate DUNCE, abi I dey lie?

Werey thing.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fira09:

You are a corporate DUNCE, abi I dey lie?

Werey thing.
iyalaya e werey, certified mumu

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Fira09(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
iyalaya e werey, certified mumu

That's what people refer you and your hurtle to.

Local coded *losho. undecided
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fira09:

That's what people refer you and your hurtle to.

Local coded *losho. undecided
Olosho patroniser. See your cow head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) / How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? / See What A Prostitute Did To This Virgin(must Read).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.