Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience (10046 Views)

Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Holywater123(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I pity the ladies here who take u poor boys serious grin grin grin look at your moniker, forming Alpha rubbish with empty pocket while your mates are making it big out theregrin grin grin grin

Your own is for u people to come and form nonsense Redpillers here grin grin grin F**l

Hmm
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Come let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again

Or else? What would u do small boy? Broke chestbeater grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Sleekcode: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Sheistoopretty post=117334577]

Or else? What would u do small boy? Broke chestbeater grin grin grin grin grin[/quote

The guy no wan follow u talk na.

Na by Force?

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Lvgirl: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
I met one at ATM gallery. She said the machine swallowed her card. She is stranded. She need 200 to get to her location. I gave her 500 thinking it's more than enough. I expected her to vamose at one. Babe still dey there dey beg other people ooo. Later I ran into her in a supermarket same day. She is buying body spray and liquid soap. When she saw me (the way I was looking at her) she looked away.
After like a month I saw her at another ATM gallery same format. Befire I could even say jack Robinson one guy has already accused her. I also lend my voice. Na so the girl waka jejely .

Even an elderly man that pose as Rccg pastor always stranded. He comes out every Friday dressed in suit. When I burst am ..I just look am. He was shocked . He jus said I am sorry and walk away

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Sleekcode post=117334624][/quote]

Neither will I want to follow a lowlife like u to talk grin grin grin I will so ignore u from now henceforth that u will begin to think that you're invisible grin grin grin grin

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Sleekcode: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Neither will I want to follow a lowlife like u to talk grin grin grin I will so ignore u from now henceforth that u will begin to think that you're invisible grin grin grin grin

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Oh yeah....

They hang around atm machines here and have stories for every male customer that comes to withdraw.

Wait ooo..na format abi?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by HarlequinLekex: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
Why i will help her?
1.I love to help those who are in need.
2.if this is not in nigeria?.
Why i won't?
1.Beggars can't be chosers which na ORDER food?
2.It might be a scam this is 9ja.
3.African and juju are like 5 and 6,she might be operating on juju;any person she collects money from,their source of wealth might dry

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Tenrack: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I said it, these so called Redpillers here are broke and jobless grin grin grin this must be the Minister of BJRAN Group (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) grin grin grin

How much food is she requesting for that u can't buy? And to think that the helpless lady might be pointing at a "Mama put" sef o grin grin grin Can you go back there and request the girl's account number for me so I can credit her please?

U should be hiding your face in shame, broke boy grin grin grin
everybody is a redpiller to this one. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by abokikhalifa: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Normally a woman is an emotional being, so it quite understandable for you to dash her money before the order part. While it is absolutely different from a Man. A man must see a tangible reason to help you else you're just wasting your time. this is exactly why a man is a logical being.

We think before acting unlike women who act before thinking

Oga, so many NIGERIAN men now think with their dick o. Logical wating ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by jeromestarks: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
And so I decided to go to the market tonight to get some food stuffs.

On my way towards approaching the market, a young girl in her mid 20s walked up to me and started requesting for Money that she hasn't eaten since morning. Of course I asked her where she was coming (normally e no concern me because I no Send) the girl then replied and said "she was coming from a program and that she hasn't eaten that she can make an order while I pay for it". I was shocked!! You wan order based on say na your papa wan pay bills?

When she saw I wasn't interested nor buying her ideas she went back and stood in the same spot waiting for another maga!

Nigeria girls Abeg what is wrong with you? Why the entitlement mentality?

What won't you see rubbish when you're so dumb to the extent that you put an indirect speak parenthesis.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by HolyMan12: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
My brother I tire, it's everywhere now
It's not just girls

Infact there are far more guys in this shamless professional begging stuff
Especially for shekpe joint grin

Mama Sam, senior man say make you pour me roots for fifty naira grin
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by HolyMan12: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

The thing weak me bro.

The rate of constant begging in the country is alarming. We now have cooperate beggers now, those one wear suit and tie to beg. Them full Abuja

"I don't usually do this" squad grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by HolyMan12: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I said it, these so called Redpillers here are broke and jobless grin grin grin this must be the Minister of BJRAN Group (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) grin grin grin

How much food is she requesting for that u can't buy? And to think that the helpless lady might be pointing at a "Mama put" sef o grin grin grin Can you go back there and request the girl's account number for me so I can credit her please?

U should be hiding your face in shame, broke boy grin grin grin

You must be a senior staff at SULC (Sapa Unlimited Liability Company) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Haynnie: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
It's not just girls

It happened to me on Monday one boy came to me for food like I should give him money.
Even today one matured man, he was well built and fit approached me for a favor that he needs help.

Omo people are going through a lot oh. Conditions are bad.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by bigl: 4:41am On Oct 07, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
It's not just girls

Dem full everywhere especially Instagram DM
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Zonefree(m): 5:02am On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Buying food wasn't the issue but the order part.

Which one is she can order while I pay for it? As per what? That was a total turn off and entitlement mentality.
She was trying to let you know she's not after the money but food. There's nothing bad in that. There's no need for you to form strong guy or whatever. You really need to understand how life works.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 5:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Lvgirl:
I met one at ATM gallery. She said the machine swallowed her card. She is stranded. She need 200 to get to her location. I gave her 500 thinking it's more than enough. I expected her to vamose at one. Babe still dey there dey beg other people ooo. Later I ran into her in a supermarket same day. She is buying body spray and liquid soap. When she saw me (the way I was looking at her) she looked away.
After like a month I saw her at another ATM gallery same format. Befire I could even say jack Robinson one guy has already accused her. I also lend my voice. Na so the girl waka jejely .

Even an elderly man that pose as Rccg pastor always stranded. He comes out every Friday dressed in suit. When I burst am ..I just look am. He was shocked . He jus said I am sorry and walk away

Zonefree

Read this Comrade. No let those naija girls whine you. The food was never the problem. Na format be that. Let her make an order while you pay for it and watch her tell another guy the same cock and bull stories.

If you're looking for who to help and buy food for, go to orphanage homes!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 5:12am On Oct 07, 2022
bigl:

Dem full everywhere especially Instagram DM

Those ones for Instagram and social medias na oloshos na

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 5:17am On Oct 07, 2022
Haynnie:

It happened to me on Monday one boy came to me for food like I should give him money.
Even today one matured man, he was well built and fit approached me for a favor that he needs help.

Omo people are going through a lot oh. Conditions are bad.

Zonefree, this is called help.

A young boy approached me that he was thirsty of course I had to give him to get food and water Just as this Guy posted. People are going through a lot. It's more easier to help a guy than to help a Nigerian girl

Zonefree No go let Nigeria girls dey whine with their werey fake stories into cashing out from you because it so obvious food isn't their target. Give her money and watch her tell another guy the same thing and the circle continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Zonefree(m): 5:21am On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Zonefree

Read this Comrade. No let those naija girls whine you. The food was never the problem. Na format be that. Let her make an order while you pay for it and watch her tell another guy the same cock and bull stories.

If you're looking for who to help and buy food for, go to orphanage homes!!!!!
At my age and experience in life I don't think someone can influence me when it comes to helping people to feed.

I was with friends drinking last year when one woman approached us. She knelt and was begging for money to feed her kids. She said government demolished her fruit shop. None of my friends believed her, me I was new in the place, I just gave her 1k. My friends frowned at my foolishness, they said the woman don scam me. I wasn't even bothered at that.

Few minutes later, another of our guy joined us. It was the guy that confirmed that the woman was selling fruits truly before government demolished her shop. I felt fulfilled for obeying my conscience.

Sometimes In life, you have to do things just to satisfy your conscience. Frankly, I wouldn't have slept well that night knowing that I didn't help a helpless woman to feed her children.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 5:22am On Oct 07, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Why i will help her?
Why i won't?
3.African and juju are like 5 and 6,she might be operating on juju;any person she collects money from,their source of wealth might dry

Zonefree. Hope you're learning son?

Beggars can't be choosers which one is order food? Shey dey ment? Do I look like her bf or her Father.

You're begging and yet still have an option?

Zonefree read this Guy comment and emancipate yourself from mental slavery of manipulation
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 5:28am On Oct 07, 2022
Zonefree:

At my age and experience in life I don't think someone can influence me when it comes to helping people to feed.

I was with friends drinking last year when one woman approached us. She knelt and was begging for money to feed her kids. She said government demolished her fruit shop. None of my friends believed her, me I was new in the place, I just gave her 1k. My friends frowned at my foolishness, they said the woman don scam me. I wasn't even bothered at that.

Few minutes later, another of our guy joined us. It was the guy that confirmed that the woman was selling fruits truly before government demolished her shop. I felt fulfilled for obeying my conscience.

Sometimes In life, you have to do things just to satisfy your conscience. Frankly, I wouldn't have slept well that night knowing that I didn't help a helpless woman to feed her children.

She was a woman and did she tell you how much she needed or that she can get something while you pay for it?

Son, beggars can't be choosers just as the young girl did. Of course we dey help people on a daily basis but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be wise!

A begger has no option, whatever he or she is given
He or she is expected to take joyfully, not telling your father you want to order make he pay. E mean say hungry never hold her be that

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Blakjewelry(m): 5:28am On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
And so I decided to go to the market tonight to get some food stuffs.

On my way towards approaching the market, a young girl in her mid 20s walked up to me and started requesting for Money that she hasn't eaten since morning. Of course I asked her where she was coming (normally e no concern me because I no Send) the girl then replied and said "she was coming from a program and that she hasn't eaten that she can make an order while I pay for it". I was shocked!! You wan order based on say na your papa wan pay bills?

When she saw I wasn't interested nor buying her ideas she went back and stood in the same spot waiting for another maga!

Nigeria girls Abeg what is wrong with you? Why the entitlement mentality?
Well I have similar experience like 2 days back, I gave since she said she is hungry, no man should be allowed go hungry if you have the means, I Don buy for guys wey approach me for road before so why I know go do for girls too. Even paid another t.fare last two weeks cause she claims she coming from a program. My brother if you get give, if the person Is lying let it be their own cross to carry.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Zonefree(m): 5:33am On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Zonefree. Hope you're learning son?

Beggars can't be choosers which one is order food? Shey dey ment? Do I look like her bf or her Father.

You're begging and yet still have an option?

Zonefree read this Guy comment and emancipate yourself from mental slavery of manipulation
Your last sentence shows you're new here. grin

You should have known this moniker is only for one thing here, to help eradicate manipulation heaped on SIMPathetic men...

But, in this scenario, there's nothing wrong helping people to feed, regardless of the gender.. she begged for food not money. You've allowed your hatred for female gender becloud your sense of reasoning. We are humans first before gender wars.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 5:34am On Oct 07, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Why i will help her?
Why i won't?

BlakJewelry

Read this my brother. we help people on a daily basis!! However, A begger can't be choosers!! How can she say make she order while you pay for it? As per what? Someone who is truly hungry wouldn't say such and will gladly accept whatever you give her.

But in her case, werey say she wan order make her papa pay. Beggers can't be choosers my brother.
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Blakjewelry(m): 5:35am On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

BlakJewelry

Read this my brother. we help people on a daily basis!! However, A begger can't be choosers!! How can she say make she order while you pay for it? As per what? Someone who is truly hungry wouldn't say such and will gladly accept whatever you give her.

But in her case, werey say she wan order make her papa pay. Beggers can't be choosers my brother.
I get you sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Zonefree(m): 5:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Well I have similar experience like 2 days back, I gave since she said she is hungry, no man should be allowed go hungry if you have the means, I Don buy for guys wey approach me for road before so why I know go do for girls too. Even paid another t.fare last two weeks cause she claims she coming from a program. My brother if you get give, if the person Is lying let it be their own cross to carry.
@bolded. This is how I see life.

I feel sometimes God use scammers and the needy to test our giving nature.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 5:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Your last sentence shows you're new here. grin

You should have known this moniker is only for one thing here, to help eradicate manipulation heaped on SIMPathetic men...

But, in this scenario, there's nothing wrong helping people to feed, regardless of the gender.. she begged for food not money. You've allowed your hatred for female gender becloud your sense of reasoning. We are humans first before gender wars.

You Missed the point again!

Beggers can't be choosers! How can a begger have an option? Did the woman tell you how much she needed and that she can order while you pay for it? Son beggers can't be choosers!!!!

However, you should have known me on nairaland by now son. I don't do that gender war Rubbish with you guys here. Understand that beggers can't be choosers!
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 5:39am On Oct 07, 2022
Blakjewelry:

I get you sha grin

E shock you too abi? grin
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by StrongAlphMale: 5:41am On Oct 07, 2022
Zonefree:

@bolded. This is how I see life.

I feel sometimes God use scammers and the needy to test our giving nature.

This one don involve God into the matter. Obviously looking for someone that'll defend you.

I'm very sure you didn't read this comment so lemme help you by pasting it here.

HarlequinLekex:
Why i will help her?

Why i won't?
Re: Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience by Zonefree(m): 5:43am On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You Missed the point again!

Beggers can't be choosers! How can a begger have an option? Did the woman tell you how much she needed and that she can order while you pay for it? Son beggers can't be choosers!!!!

However, you should have known me on nairaland by now son. I don't do that gender war Rubbish with you guys here. Understand that beggers can't be choosers!

You're too young to understand what she meant by "order while you pay".

She was hungry, she needed food not your money hence she doesn't want you to feel she's scamming you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside / Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down / How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.