Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing (36312 Views)

25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad / My Dad Still Treats Me Like A Kid Despite My Age / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Gofwane(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
BleedTears:

It's actually funny. How can number be affecting someone.

Ordinary number that full everywhere, that can just pick one and be using.
Oboyehh, see d way I just dey laugh ontop this your comment. Na so one papa when we go for Nigerian Army recruitment and the Tinubu age mate of a man claimed he was 22 years after shaving and barbing gorimapa.
Come and see the way officers just use that papa catch cruise that day.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Edoziesmart(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
For you to be able to remember these things it means that you should be between 5years to 8years.

Mathematically find the mean of 5, 6,7 & 8.
(5+6+7+cool÷4 = 26÷4=6½ appropriately 7years.

So I will assume that you are 29years.
Yeah OP is 29 years, you can't tell me anything. Judging from what he wrote he is 29 clocking 30 soon.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Yewandequeen(f): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
onlinestaff2020:
In the year 2000, you were in Primary two (that's about 7/8 years old max)

2022 - 2000 = 22 years

22 + 7/8 years = 29/30 years

So, Op you are 30 years capped.
i concur
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by EdiskyHarry: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
So sad, the same thing I'm going thro.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Gofwane(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ganjafama:
It's funny bro. 80% of kids between the ages of 4 to 6 that I have asked their ages gave me an accurate response. They know that a Christmas celebration means another year being added to their age. How come he can't guess or estimate his age?
I don't think that op is 100% sure if he is still alive.
@ op, you are a lucky guy. You've got the rare opportunity to claim 10 years even though you know that deep down your are more than 50. grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by JASONjnr(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
This is weird, it's a shame for a parent not to know their child's birthday, I hear most people saying this particular thing.

Your parent are responsible for this, ask them. undecided

MODIFIED: I just saw about 50 MENTIONS on this thread alone, I understand I made a mistake by concluding so fast, most of you must have done this too but will quote me and be claiming as if you're perfect.

The OP typed without leaving a f^cking space, it's hard to read things that are typed that way and my phone's font is on the smallest, I judged by the headline which some of you do too.

Well, at least, i didn't make a mistake of voting Buhari that made you guys jobless to quote me on this forum, most of you guys quoting will still go on to vote Tinubu Or Atiku, now between me and you, who has or will make the biggest mistake ?

Ponder on this..

Mtcheew! grin

Lol...baba calm down and collect your insults....

No mention us oh...[@Most of you must have done this

If you make a simple mistake on this forum.....You go collect insults taya... Some insults can make you vex eh...I usually ignore and reply the sane ones...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by moneyissweet(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
It is very simple to find out, I did it for my wife. She knows the month and year,but don't know the exact date and day.

Meet your father's relative or go to your maternal home and ask them to tell you the place or hospital you were born.

Once you have the info,go to the hospital and tell them the name of your parents and explain everything to them to they will find your birth certificate.

Waynesteave:
Like you read up there, I don't actually know my age, but I can remember some event way back,
I lost my mum and dad so early and I grew up with grandma.

I remember my uncle coming to take me back to lag, in year 2000 precisely and I remember very well when that bomb blast at Ikeja cantoment happened for days in Lagos.

Now key important things to know is, when my uncle came to take me back to lag it was during third term holidays and I was on my way to primary 2 then but when I got to lag he enrroll me to private school and I was taken back to nursery 3 because baba (me) no Sabi even speak English as at then, and I still remember that very moment very well.

So like how many years of age do you guys think I might be then cuz all the memories are still fresh in my brain so for me to still remember everything then, I am thinking maybe i was 7 or 9 then. I'm so confuse.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by BrendanJo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Why not read properly before commenting.
MITCHELL96:
This is weird, it's a shame for a parent not to know their child's birthday, I hear most people saying this particular thing.

MODIFIED: I just saw about 50 MENTIONS on this thread alone, I understand I made a mistake by concluding so fast, most of you must have done this too but will quote me and be claiming as if you're perfect.

The OP typed without leaving a f^cking space, it's hard to read things that are typed that way and my phone's font is on the smallest, I judged by the headline which some of you do too.

Well, at least, i didn't make a mistake of voting Buhari that made you guys jobless to quote me on this forum, most of you guys quoting will still go on to vote Tinubu Or Atiku, now between me and you, who has or will make the biggest mistake ?

Ponder on this..

Mtcheew! grin
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by adecz: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
You are 32½ years☺️☺️☺️
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Truvelisback(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:
Like you read up there, I don't actually know my age, but I can remember some event way back,

I remember my uncle coming to take me back to lag, in year 2000 precisely and I remember very well when that bomb blast at Ikeja cantoment happened for days in Lagos.

Now key important things to know is, when my uncle came to take me back to lag it was during third term holidays and I was on my way to primary 2 then but when I got to lag he enrroll me to private school and I was taken back to nursery 3 because baba (me) no Sabi even speak English as at then, and I still remember that very moment very well.

So like how many years of age do you guys think I might be then cuz all the memories are still fresh in my brain so for me to still remember everything then, I am thinking maybe i was 7 or 9 then. I'm so confuse.
Find out the place or hospital u were given birth, ask the people or ur relatives who came to visit when u were born. I guess u may be 30, 32 or 33 yrs old.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by spiralwedge(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Ponder on this..

Mtcheew! grin

It's dangerous when you don't read, but quick to comment or pass judgement. This level of stvpidity you are on, you are on your own

The excuse and the passing of the blame of your stvpidity is even worse. Smh
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by K4diamond: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Based on my calculation you should be 28 years
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Clinghton: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
No birth certificate and non of your family members knows when you were born.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Fantazy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:

Ask your uncle who brought you to Lag. He is in the best position to know ur age
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by MITCHELL96: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
JASONjnr:

Lol...baba calm down and collect your insults....

No mention us oh...[@Most of you must have done this

If you make a simple mistake on this forum.....You go collect insults taya... Some insults can make you vex eh...I usually ignore and reply the sane ones...

Asin ehn grin

I just wish comments can be deleted totally on this forum. But, no is the answer.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Stevo35: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Ponder on this..

Mtcheew! grin

Nna! Whatever you are smoking right now I'm in' pass it please.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by MITCHELL96: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Stevo35:

Nna! Whatever you are smoking right now I'm in' pass it please.

I don't smoke man grin
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by VirileNelly2420: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Ponder on this..

Mtcheew! grin
Oga, wen U're corrected, just take correction. Dats d important thing.

It's a stain on d "Obidients" to position urself as a member. sad

How could u respond to a post u didn't read? Haba!
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by MITCHELL96: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Oga, wen U're corrected, just take correction. Dats d important thing.

It's a stain on d "Obidients" to position urself as a member. sad

How could u respond to a post u didn't read? Haba!

Lol, learnt my lesson today grin
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Dunkjames5(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Edoziesmart:

That's opposite of me
I look 21 but 30
Unfortunately I'm getting older since this year as I started growing moustache and the thing is growing very fast before my eyes.
I started having mine at 19 and now I can't just believe it.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Check your primary certificate or birth certificate if you have one..
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Stevo35: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

I don't smoke man grin

grin grin I thought as much.

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Hotguy27: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:

You have more important things to worry than your age especially when it is not your fault. The most important thing about your age should be to maintain a consistent date of birth. About 98% of Northerners do not know their real date of birth and it has never been an issue like the Southerners always make it look.
Face your front and see how you live longer and a good life for your own children.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Boyooosa(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Everything about my Moniker is real man, Real name, real picture, real everything, what's there to fake on this forum? undecided

I be thief or kidnapper wey I go disguise? Mtcheew!

Nice
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by HaneefahRN(f): 6:43am On Oct 08, 2022
So what DOB have you been using?
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by tolajay: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2022
OP, you must have been born in 1992 or 1993.

Since you were in Primary 2 in 2000, it meant you'd have started primary education when you were age 6/7. That's the average of starting primary school then.

Track back those years from 2000 and it'll be around 1992/93.

Just pick a definitive date and resolve on using that as your date of birth. You can go and swear affidavit with your chosen date.

Your case spotlights the challenge of individual/communal record keeping and state data gathering and preservation.

Waynesteave:

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by v2: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2022
Ask Tinubu.

He has being in that kind of situation before.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by airprinz(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2022
The whites should try and invent a technology that'll determine people's exact age since they've invented several technologies that makes work easier for us in this world
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Obarofrederick:
9years old in secondary? shocked
Yes, When I was teaching I saw a number of them. But it’s not the usual school oo. Na big man school. Those children look older than their age
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by BleedTears: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Gofwane:
Oboyehh, see d way I just dey laugh ontop this your comment. Na so one papa when we go for Nigerian Army recruitment and the Tinubu age mate of a man claimed he was 22 years after shaving and barbing gorimapa.
Come and see the way officers just use that papa catch cruise that day.

That one is desperation, so is different.

As a young man you know, a reasonable age you can use. Not tinubu type.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by QueenVaji: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:

You useless human being...so because some people do wrong things...is that ur excuse of repeating same wrong thing

Ponder on this..

Mtcheew! grin
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Ajibade123(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
if 2000 you were initially in primary 2 then you should be around 27-30 because primary 2 pupils are always between 6-9 years

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.