Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing (36323 Views)

25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad / My Dad Still Treats Me Like A Kid Despite My Age / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Peacefulgold(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is very easy ,you should have peers U grew up with ,your age can b collaborated with theirs ..making it easy to get yours ...
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Neddyogu(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
U must have relatives on both sides of ur family naa, if u can’t get the answers u seek from paternal side, try maternal relatives naa, someone must know at least the month and year.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by baconline(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bring your palm ,I will carbon date u
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by SILVERLINES: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:
Like you read up there, I don't actually know my age, but I can remember some event way back,
I lost my mum and dad so early and I grew up with grandma.

I remember my uncle coming to take me back to lag, in year 2000 precisely and I remember very well when that bomb blast at Ikeja cantoment happened for days in Lagos.

Now key important things to know is, when my uncle came to take me back to lag it was during third term holidays and I was on my way to primary 2 then but when I got to lag he enrroll me to private school and I was taken back to nursery 3 because baba (me) no Sabi even speak English as at then, and I still remember that very moment very well.

So like how many years of age do you guys think I might be then cuz all the memories are still fresh in my brain so for me to still remember everything then, I am thinking maybe i was 7 or 9 then. I'm so confuse.
baba adopt any year date and move on
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Anaerobi(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
iHart:
Travel back to village and ask your uncle's, aunties, cousins and village people. There must be someone born the same period you were born, and with that you can predict the exact day.

You have a point.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by 9ty4our: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
You are likely to be 28years old. To remember all that you were about 6years then.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sorry
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by nams77: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Reasonwithme2:

You say St. mary.. if indeed it's a Catholic School, I'm 100% sure they still have the records... Catholic keeps records more than Guinness books of record..
Op follow this lead. U may get your answer

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Akerele44(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
This is weird, it's a shame for a parent not to know their child's birthday, I hear most people saying this particular thing.

Your parent are responsible for this, ask them. undecided
Abi u don smoke igbó?
Abi na groundnut too much ?
Go school u no go
Just this short words the OP write u still no get

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by adeoyekay(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:
nahhh, that will be I'm 27 yrs nop I am way past 27
Fist leaving certificate will help in this case.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Card7: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
This is weird, it's a shame for a parent not to know their child's birthday, I hear most people saying this particular thing.

This is why they say 'to hide things from Nigerians, put it in a book'

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by phemmyfour: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:
Like you read up there, I don't actually know my age, but I can remember some event way back,

I remember my uncle coming to take me back to lag, in year 2000 precisely and I remember very well when that bomb blast at Ikeja cantoment happened for days in Lagos.

Now key important things to know is, when my uncle came to take me back to lag it was during third term holidays and I was on my way to primary 2 then but when I got to lag he enrroll me to private school and I was taken back to nursery 3 because baba (me) no Sabi even speak English as at then, and I still remember that very moment very well.

So like how many years of age do you guys think I might be then cuz all the memories are still fresh in my brain so for me to still remember everything then, I am thinking maybe i was 7 or 9 then. I'm so confuse.
Check your mummy's relation; sister uncle etc to know the year your mummy got married provided she didn't have you before she got married to your Dad

That way , you can get an idea your age range

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by OdefaGirl(f): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

I'm ashamed on your behalf

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by faithfull18(f): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Na wa oo, this life sef.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by jaxxy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
So sorry about ur parents. Age is just a number. U can aswell use ur football or bbn age. undecided
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Card7: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Before you rush to comment, read.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by SenatePresdo(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:

Were you in the village or a city before taken to lag?

Can you remember repeating any class before you were taken to lagos?

Assuming you didn't repeat any class before taken to lagos in the year 2000, then you were most likely born in 1994.

You were 6 years in primary 1 going to primary 2 in the year 2000

you are mostly likely gonna be 28 years.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
You are between 26-27
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by wealthpreach(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:

Perform an ECG it will tell how many years your heart has functioned.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by OdefaGirl(f): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ask 2-4 mothers in the village, they must tell you who and who were born same time with you. Also ask mum's siblings.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by iHart(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nazgul:

He was born in the village, he's a South Easterner. 95% of South Easterners are Christians, most churches in South Eastern villages are Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist, Anglican.

These churches are not your random Pentecostal one man churches, they have and keep records dating back to the colonial era. All he needs to get is the name of the Rev who dedicated him and the rest would be solved.
You don't even need to get the name of the Rev. Just find out the church and your data will be pulled up

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by alloy123: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
He lost both parents..read his comment pls
MITCHELL96:

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by clericuzzio(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Your impulse to respond actually clouded your reasoning.
Next time, read like any write up for a minimum of 3 times before responding

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Originalsly: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Medianna:

Which church is that?
That's not a general truth.
What if he wasn't dedicated?

Do you have a general truth ..... or anything period to share that may be of help?
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Simplemeeeee: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Just go with 7 and you will be fine in the long run
Waynesteave:

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Emola12(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
FirmTR:
Ask your uncle, he supposed to know about am.

Your own na to comment without reading first..
I wonder ooo I don't even know who allow all dis people to enter here self

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Templee333(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Medianna:
Isoryt
if u don tire make i continue
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by seanwilliam(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

you’re a foôl sir grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Post your picture make we tell you
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by aidameoryou: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
OP which year did you start fucking?

You've stopped quoting me so soon, I no longer see your mentions grin grin grin
You quit very earlyoooohhh, you are more miserable than I thought self grin
I thought you'd keep it at least 6months minimum, you no be manoooohhhh.

Do something better with your lifeooohh rather than stalking my every comments like a disgruntled jobless ex-girlfriend with that your very boring meme....yeye.

Don't quote me if you can't continue till 6 months MUMU.

P.S this is the 2nd and last time I'll ever mention you in this nairaland.
If you ever see mention from me again, make I die.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Naughtysex: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

It's a shame that you rush to comment without reading

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Adonis69: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Were you not born in a hospital? Visit the LG registry of the village you're born or any public health centre in your village for guidance. That's if you know your mother's full name. Tell them your story and they'll go through their records to get your name and birth details. You'll be needing your birth certificate in future, so you can get it from them as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.