Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing (36334 Views)

25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad / My Dad Still Treats Me Like A Kid Despite My Age / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Ready100: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:
my uncle is dead, he died in 2004 on my arms.

Ahhhhh.

your relatives are all Dead.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by HolyMan12: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
This is weird, it's a shame for a parent not to know their child's birthday, I hear most people saying this particular thing.

Your parent are responsible for this, ask them. undecided

Mumu ... You no the read grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by timisquare82(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
My brother don't stress yourself over non issues, just find small change put for pocket and move down to that primary school you attended in your early life and request for your admission register. Your real age is on that register! And don't forget to thank me later

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by MITCHELL96: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
HolyMan12:

Mumu ... You no the read grin

Leave me ooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nazgul:

From you post you were clearly born in the village. Ask your grandma the church you were dedicated at birth and the name of the Rev who dedicated you.

Locate the church. Whoever is overseeing the church at the moment would connect you to the Rev who dedicated you. Once you have his contact, prepare yourself and pay him a visit and explain yourself very well to him.

He would tell you the exact year you were born. Dedication is done after 3 months from your day of birth so from the year of your dedication, you can get your birth month. The exact day might not be easy you can just choose any date within your birth month and celebrate your birthday.

Good luck.
Very smart...Op here's ur key
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by onlinestaff2020: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
In the year 2000, you were in Primary two (that's about 7/8 years old max)

2022 - 2000 = 22 years

22 + 7/8 years = 29/30 years

So, Op you are 30 years capped.

19 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by James289(f): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Extremely weird

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by 7f151b7863: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
YOUR BUSINESS YOUR ASSET

STOP making your big business look small. It's time your business become legalized and visible to the market world. Make your face show, make your shoe shine.
EDS, has got you covered, with cheapest amounts.
Our Services
1. Business Name Registration
2. Company Registration (LTD, UNLTD AND GUARANTEE)
3. Incorporated Trustee ( church, Mosque, Association, Club, NGOs etc,)
4. Tax Identification Number

Bonus
1. Get professional logos and designs for your business at cheapest rate (save 10%)
2. Free Listing and Verification of business on Google ( people will be able to see your business on Google for FREE)

CONTACT AND GO PRO NOW↘️090 42 8890 92

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Nigerfine3: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:
This is weird, it's a shame for a parent not to know their child's birthday, I hear most people saying this particular thing.

You like to read without understanding.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by money121(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

At least read before comment

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Slynation(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Medianna:

Around 2004, many people in primary 5 should be 11, 12 of age. And don't forget he was taken back to nur 3 instead of pri 2 or 3
Omo...That guy should just pick any date or continue using the one he used in his WAEC certificate instead of currently chasing shadows because all he can get now is mere assumptions and estimate...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Dunkjames5(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
onlinestaff2020:
In the year 2000, you were in Primary two (that's about 7/8 years old max)

2022 - 2000 = 22 years

22 + 7/8 years = 29/30 years

So, Op you are 30 years capped.
if I understand This thing wey you the calculate for here ma bend cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by treatise: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ready100:

Read well.
Thank you, he only read caption.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Oceanjagaban: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

try dey read before you comment,your fingers are always fast to type anything that enters your mind...he said he lost his parents when he was very young,so he should go and wake them up and ask them?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Gkay1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Go back to village to verify from your family,
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by xeratek: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:
Like you read up there, I don't actually know my age, but I can remember some event way back,
I lost my mum and dad so early and I grew up with grandma.

I remember my uncle coming to take me back to lag, in year 2000 precisely and I remember very well when that bomb blast at Ikeja cantoment happened for days in Lagos.

Now key important things to know is, when my uncle came to take me back to lag it was during third term holidays and I was on my way to primary 2 then but when I got to lag he enrroll me to private school and I was taken back to nursery 3 because baba (me) no Sabi even speak English as at then, and I still remember that very moment very well.

So like how many years of age do you guys think I might be then cuz all the memories are still fresh in my brain so for me to still remember everything then, I am thinking maybe i was 7 or 9 then. I'm so confuse.
You are 41 wink
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by ipobarethieves: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
sad
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by kendological(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:
thanks but I was born in lag, my grandma came to take back to village after my mum gave up, my dad died on the spot. It was an accident and I am the only survivor.
Sorry.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
My cousin my dad brought from our hometown when his dad died in 2001 also faced same thing. Later adopted a day in june and they estimated his date of birth lol

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by ejimatic: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:
Like you read up there, I don't actually know my age, but I can remember some event way back,

I remember my uncle coming to take me back to lag, in year 2000 precisely and I remember very well when that bomb blast at Ikeja cantoment happened for days in Lagos.

Now key important things to know is, when my uncle came to take me back to lag it was during third term holidays and I was on my way to primary 2 then but when I got to lag he enrroll me to private school and I was taken back to nursery 3 because baba (me) no Sabi even speak English as at then, and I still remember that very moment very well.

So like how many years of age do you guys think I might be then cuz all the memories are still fresh in my brain so for me to still remember everything then, I am thinking maybe i was 7 or 9 then. I'm so confuse.
. Fir yiu to recollect Major events in Lagos you were 9 or 10 years old then.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by nams77: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:
nahhh, that will be I'm 27 yrs nop I am way past 27
You should be 12 or 13 when you finished primary 6
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by babyfaceafrica: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Medianna:

Around 2004, many people in primary 5 should be 11, 12 of age. And don't forget he was taken back to nur 3 instead of pri 2 or 3

Eggzactly, people were much older then. I had people in ss2 and Ss3 who were very matured around 2002-2005..they will be 23-25. Now you see 20 Yr already a University graduate

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Anaerobi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

It's wired and shame for some people to just comment without reading.... It's their responsibility to read before comment.

Read.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by ipobarethieves: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
sad very simple
Minus that ikeja bomb blast to 2022 and add 6 years plus.U go get the ansa
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Are people like you really supposed to be on this platform
Nawaoo!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Slynation:
It cannot be 9 years...My 9year old cousin is already in primary 5 with very sharp retentive memory, me myself can recall what happen to me at the age of 4...

So I'm guessing your date of birth should be around. 1995-1996
9years olds are in secondary schools now

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Gkay1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

See wetin bad mouth make u to type. I'm not sure u read it before conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by nams77: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nazgul:

He was born in the village, he's a South Easterner. 95% of South Easterners are Christians, most churches in South Eastern villages are Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist, Anglican.

These churches are not your random Pentecostal one man churches, they have and keep records dating back to the colonial era. All he needs to get is the name of the Rev who dedicated him and the rest would be solved.
You Sabi something

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by ajayiopy: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:

BABA IT IS TO YOUR ADVANTAGES,JUST PICK UP A DATE WITH REFERENCE TO WHEN YOU STARTED PRIMARY SCHOOL AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. AGE NA NUMBER
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Waynesteave: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ready100:

Ahhhhh.

your relatives are all Dead.
lols not all, but I wasn't born in the villa u know, and grandma didn't help matter.
Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by iHart(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Travel back to village and ask your uncle's, aunties, cousins and village people. There must be someone born the same period you were born, and with that you can predict the exact day.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing by Anaerobi(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waynesteave:

It's funny for you to think you would be 7-9yrs... Not at all.

I was born in 1994, but sometimes I tell my Mom what happens in 1998, she will be shock and be looking at me.
I only wish you can trace any of your family members that was too close to them when you were born.

Because remembering something isn't by age, it's just a Gift... Don't be surprised, you are younger than you think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.