Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

#250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man (4852 Views)

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
All this swear e go catch you and in hundred
Folds Ase!

greatfucker:

wait a minute am I talking to u or u lack understanding reasoning
well I can't blame ur entire lineage that is how u are all daft in ur family

as u wish for me so shall it be to u and yr entire ousehold any they lay there hand shall never prosper
they shall never in any form eat the fruit of there labour idiot,it shall not be well with thee

sufferness and poverty shall not depart out of yr generation all the curses in the Bible shall be for you and yr offspring u shall not live to witness ur glory idiot

I was never talking to u initially I was only insulting the man that want to give 200k but u took it personal then we shall see we just started
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
You don talk am since

(
HolyMan12:

Bimpe you know I want you kiss kiss kiss
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Fmghewzy2: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon:
Men will screw anyone if their small head say so. Lol I don’t even question it anymore, there’s usually a motive.

You still haven't forgiven men, what exactly have we done to deserve such hate from you grin.
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hmmn

Fmghewzy2:

You still haven't forgiven men, what exactly have we done to deserve such hate from you grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Fmghewzy2: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn

Help us ask jeon why she hates men ooo
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Chaos14: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

Help us ask jeon why she hates men ooo
Bro what happened to your main
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Chaos14: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

She is hausa and has the problems "the girl child" faces over there
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Jeon(f): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chaos14:

Dull Leo.

How is ur antilgbtq movement.
I'm Edo, stayed in Lagos. Left there in 2006. move to maiduguri in 2006 and left there in 2015.
yall should stop feeding yourself with lies about a person you know nothing about.
You think you are spoiling the image of that particular person not knowing you're just destroying urself.

You will always be dull and because of you this sun sign turned me off.. I thought they were intelligent.

And for the" girl child problems "
Women ain't allow to breathe free as long as they're alive, even in death.. e.g Marilyn Monroe.

3 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Chaos14: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon:

Dull Leo.

I'm Edo, stayed in Lagos. Left there in 2006. move to maiduguri in 2006 and left there in 2015.
yall should stop feeding yourself with lies about a person you know nothing about.

You will always be dull and because of you this sun sign turned me off.. I thought they were intelligent.
Actually am pretty smart. I pretend to be dumb so that people reveal their information too me. Just like you did right now

1 Like

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Jeon(f): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chaos14:
Actually am pretty smart. I pretend to be dumb so that people reveal their information too me. Just like you did right now

Look at this dull goat that refused to upload his photos because of fear of his friend satanist is claiming smart.

Well for ur information only a thief,liar and a scammer will hide his information. I have nothing to hide. I'm willing to give out my information to a troll like you so that they can stop fooling themselves around with madeup stories.

NONSENSE telling blue lies that his movement was hacked just to saved his face from shames.

3 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Christiansimon: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Looking At Your Pix Chest Still Dey Standard grin grin
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Chaos14: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon:

Look at this dull goat that refused to upload his photos because of fear of satanist is claiming smart.

Well for ur information only a thief and a scammer will hide his information. I have nothing to hide.
actually its better not for your information to be online because if you become famous later people would have access to what you did in the past on Nairaland and use it against you later
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Jeon(f): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chaos14:
actually its better not for your information to be online because if you become famous later people would have access to what you did in the past on Nairaland and use it against you later

Shut up.
is ur conscious judging you now troll?

if you play cool no one will use it against.
And with the dead smart brain of urs which you used in gathering people's informations, how many of them have you track?

mcthweee

2 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Fmghewzy2: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chaos14:
Bro what happened to your main

Someone got me banned grin
For calling someone else stup.id
That meobizy whatever

Funny thing was that the individual I called stup.id didn't react cause he knew I was right.

But that meobizy whatever decided to call that partial and jobless mod.

Hundreds of racial , tribalistic and even misogynistic threads created everyday he doesn't ban those ones oo undecided
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Fmghewzy2: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chaos14:

That's sad ,but she shouldn't jugde all men based on that.
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Fmghewzy2: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon:

Dull Leo.

I'm Edo, stayed in Lagos.

And for the" girl child problems "
Women ain't allow to breathe free as long as they're alive, even in death.. e.g Marilyn Monroe.

You still haven't explained why you hate men so Much.

And how on earth do people judge others based of Leo whatever grin
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Jeon(f): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

You still haven't explained why you hate men so Much.

And how on earth do people judge others based of Leo whatever grin

Seriously he's so dull. Many of them I have encountered in here are serious dull.
Look at this dummy too. I usually look at him as an intelligent person and was my tight friend.

2 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Fmghewzy2: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon:

Seriously he's so dull. Many of them I have encountered in here are serious dull.

He just likes trouble, he is not dull lol.

And maybe you should stop hating men.
Any form of hate is bad , embrace peace and love. grin
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Jeon(f): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

He just likes trouble, he is not dull lol.

And maybe you should stop hating men.
Any form of hate is bad , embrace peace and love. grin

Seriously they are dull.. not one not two not three.. geezzz.
And I'm always fond of them in the beginning. I blame my Mars Capricorn. angry

Something that was caught on camera and someone is still displaying his stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Fmghewzy2: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon:

Seriously they are dull.. not one not two not three.. geezzz.
And I'm always fond of them. I blame my Mars Capricorn. angry

Lol I keep avoiding this Leo are dull whatever
Cause my mom is Leo grin
And she ain't dull.

Am more concerned about your hate for men.
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Jeon(f): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

Lol I keep avoiding this Leo are dull whatever Cause my mom is Leo grin And she ain't dull.
Am more concerned about your hate for men.
I don't know about the Women but the Men are dull.

3 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Fmghewzy2: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon:

I don't know about the Women but the Men are dull.

I hope you live and interact with only women oo.
Imagine Leo guys are dull.

You hate men that much?
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Jeon(f): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

I hope you live and interact with only women oo.
Imagine Leo guys are dull.

You hate men that much?

Yes they're dull.
And Sagittarius should be appreciated and crown the leader. Because I find them more wise and intelligent than Leo man.

3 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Fmghewzy2: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon:

Yes they're dull.
And Sagittarius should be appreciated and crown the leader. Because I find them more wise and intelligent than Leo man.

Okay cry
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by greatfucker: 12:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
All this swear go catch me and in hundred
Folds Ase!

fixed
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2022
You change you to me like really

greatfucker:

fixed

1 Share

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Timmy9999: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
As for the married man wey dey disturb me for one night to collect #250,000

If you send me nonsense message again I will drop your pics and your office address

If you want to support a lady brand be a decent human being must you sleep with the ladies

I am different �

Copyright Digital Bimpe
you do good by not collecting there offer,not all ladies are olosho,men should learn how to do things for women without asking sex in return of it,besides you do not know the motive of the person that want to offer you such just for sex
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Chaos14: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jeon:

Shut up.
is ur conscious judging you now troll?

if you play cool no one will use it against.
And with the dead smart brain of urs which you used in gathering people's informations, how many of them have you track?

mcthweee
Satanist kwara f.man owerri and currently stays in lagos and others i can't remember
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by greatfucker: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You change you to me like really

wat is this one saying those swears are for u and yr entire house hold
why am I even disturbing my sef
but one word I have for u is u and yr entire lineage shall never make it
u shall not reap the fruit of yr labour,u shall die a strategic death idiot
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2022
All your swears will go back to you in Jesus name

Whatever you lay your hands upon you will not prosper

As you say evill about a person , you will not find favor infact miracles you will not see

Ase! Ase!

greatfucker:

wat is this one saying those swears are for u and yr entire house hold
why am I even disturbing my sef
but one word I have for u is u and yr entire lineage shall never make it
u shall not reap the fruit of yr labour,u shall die a strategic death idiot
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by greatfucker: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
All your swears will go back to you in Jesus name

Whatever you lay your hands upon you will not prosper

As you say evill about a person , you will not find favor infact miracles you will not see

Ase! Ase!

As u wish bad for me so shall the wish happens to u and yr entire generation
it shall not be well with
poverty shall not leave yr lineage
yr entire generation shall not know peace
as Babylon was eradicated from the surface of the earth so as yr children children's be eradicated
u shall labour in vain
yr life shall be miserable
u shall not leave to see the end if this month(mark my words)
u shall not eat the fruit of yr labour
above all yr mother will cry over u
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:30am On Oct 12, 2022
All your swears will go back to you and your own entire generation and according to your name

Your generation to come will be Bleep up

They will wonder what happened to them unknown to them the Bleep up individual refuses to mind his business

You shall regret the day you met me and type this nonsense comment

As you comment swears so shall all the swear happen in your life starting from today

Beeni ni mo so

Ase! Ase! Ase!

greatfucker:

As u wish bad for me so shall the wish happens to u and yr entire generation
it shall not be well with
poverty shall not leave yr lineage
yr entire generation shall not know peace
as Babylon was eradicated from the surface of the earth so as yr children children's be eradicated
u shall labour in vain
yr life shall be miserable
u shall not leave to see the end if this month(mark my words)
u shall not eat the fruit of yr labour
above all yr mother will cry over u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour. / OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church / A Lady's Chat With Her Mum Sparks Outrage, But She Defends Her Mum (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.