Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? (28831 Views)

Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? / What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? / Hospital Or Hospitality (beer Parlor Business)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Emaprince: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
placeofallure:

I'd wanted to start an evening restaurant, something like a Bistro, outside the house when I return from office. The main thing holding me back is the concern raised in this thread. An evening restaurant may not readily thrive without alcohol as people are back from work and want to unwind. But, I have my misgivings about alcohol. I hate irresponsible drinking as a person. I'm beautiful, what if they make advances at me? How do I balance alcohol sale with my faith? How do I make sales if I exclude alcohol from my menu list?
Truth be told..as long you sell alcohol..your sales will sky rocket...especially if you are good looking too. A lot of the men coming are not necessarily there for the drink. Many of them will start frequenting your place because of YOU. Many men are that foolish. They spend more than they can handle just to please a woman. Then next will be the ones that will start flirting with you and groping you. You can't even tell them off so you don't chase them away. You must be ready to deal with all the sexually explicit jokes directed at you and the boldness of some drunk ones touching you inappropriately infront of people. It will even be worst if you have a physically grown up daughter...cos some will have a target of fuckkking both mom and daughter. We seen it happen a lot. And it is usually these bear parlour women.

Unless you are ready to play these roles..do not venture into it.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by rafcrown(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE according to Late Apala musician,Alhaji Ayinla Omo Wura.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by sayso: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fiscus105:
To commit fornication or adultery has nothing to do with profession, but,it can influence the person.

Selling beer is a kind of dirty business because u are dealing with customers who are mostly men, and they are men who know how to waste money, not only that, who will be drunk as a result of products you sold for them and they can start misbehaving. Mind you, you can't fight them because of this behaviors, though, you can caution them, if you choose to fight, they run away and it will affect ur buz.

Meanwhile, women in general are easily deceived and fell for flashing of money and spending money recklessly.

The question now is that, how a woman will now run a business in which her 99% customers are potential skirt hunters and not still fall for their gimmicks, is the biggest problem o?

Delicate answer I can proffer.

1. Employ beauty girls as ur sales girls.

2. Make sure you are a type of woman who priorities complacency ultimately.

Dnt be *toooooo* playful with them (let them know their boundaries)
. Not gonna happen. Even ordinary road side food vendors misbehave , then alcoholic vendors?. She cannot stay faithful and your life will surely be in danger if she is beautiful and endowed at the back.
Advice.
If your wife starts such business. Simply separate from her ,so she can leave your house in peace.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by buzorcharles(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Depends. If you’re a broke man, you’ll definitely die of high BP when you see her play with her male customers.

The play there is infidelity.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by chiboycue: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Any one running a peer parlour/ hotel/ restaurant business can still be faithful to his/ her spouse once the person is disciplined and not either lustful or a manizer/womanizer
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Gkemz: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Not suitable for a newly married lady. The older ones with good understanding can run it.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Jsucre(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
At all, at all nai bad pass. She must chop breakfast
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Vaiki(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:
A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who run those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

So my great mature mind Nairalanders, Can A woman run beer parlor business and still be faithful to her husband?

Source: obembet

You need more to learn how to express yourself better.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Blessiing(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
dododawa1:
maybe you no FINE OR no ATTRACTION figures.

Bros forget if its about fine or figures,I have everything but don't tolerate nonesense
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Blessiing(f): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
dododawa1:
maybe you no FINE OR no ATTRACTION figures.

Bros forget,if its about fine or figures,I have everything but don't tolerate nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Blessiing(f): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
AndroBlaze:

Sister, I am not sure the best advice I can give you. You see my ex can play submissive when she wants to, in fact that's what she tells me she did in her previous relationships before the guys took advantage of her (mainly monetary) and I made a note of this not to discuss finances with her.
Also, because I really cared about her I had myself questioning whether we were the right fit... I am bossy naturally and so is she, and the type of business she is in doesn't help. I even suggested to her she looks for a partner she could always get her way with as that I believed would make her truly happy. But she refuses to do so as she feels she can't love another person but me.

My sincere suggestion if you really love him is you might need to consider another business to run day to day that won't give you that sense of power. The only other suggestion as hinted above is to find another partner who doesn't mind the way you are. Pretending to be submissive when you aren't won't get you that far. And praying that the man can change is just one deceiving ones self.

Thank you so much for the advice,God bless you plenty for me...I will think about it...thank you
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by MYKELDAYO(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:
A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who run those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

So my great mature mind Nairalanders, Can A woman run beer parlor business and still be faithful to her husband?

It is not possible

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Emperor88(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

can a man be into arts and entertainments and still be faithful to his partner undecided

This your question is dumb abeg undecided

Do you need to sleep around to attract customers as a beer parlour owner undecided

all she needs is to get good and friendly sales girls. .. watch men hover around her business like bees to honey

Iguess people who owns spas too are unfaithful.. A friend of mine got a spa here in abuja most of her customers are males iguess she's unfaithful
Very dumb question....The main cheats are in the church speaking in tongues.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by sniperr007(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Corridon:
They are mostly coded olosho.

Abeg explain bros
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by chudez0147(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
DamnNigga
E be like say you dey run beer parlor too
Candidlady:
sad

can a man be into arts and entertainments and still be faithful to his partner undecided

This your question is dumb abeg undecided

Do you need to sleep around to attract customers as a beer parlour owner undecided

all she needs is to get good and friendly sales girls. .. watch men hover around her business like bees to honey

Iguess people who owns spas too are unfaithful.. A friend of mine got a spa here in abuja most of her customers are males iguess she's unfaithful
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by chudez0147(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
DamnNigga
What is the woman ugly, will men still trouble her ??
Slynation:
Omo...I don't think it's quite possible, too many temptations, We normally hear of Mother and daughter frolicking with the same man...
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Probz(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Very-much so and places like the U.K. (where respectable-enough landladies - not just Peggy Mitchell - abound) don’t even need to ask this question.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by placeofallure(f): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Emaprince:
Truth be told..as long you sell alcohol..your sales will sky rocket...especially if you are good looking too. A lot of the men coming are not necessarily there for the drink. Many of them will start frequenting your place because of YOU. Many men are that foolish. They spend more than they can handle just to please a woman. Then next will be the ones that will start flirting with you and groping you. You can't even tell them off so you don't chase them away. You must be ready to deal with all the sexually explicit jokes directed at you and the boldness of some drunk ones touching you inappropriately infront of people. It will even be worst if you have a physically grown up daughter...cos some will have a target of fuckkking both mom and daughter. We seen it happen a lot. And it is usually these bear parlour women.

Unless you are ready to play these roles..do not venture into it.

Thank you, I perfectly understand.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by placeofallure(f): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Threesha:
Start the business, I know of a guy that runs only shawarma at a junction average daily sales is 25k

I'll go join shawarma skills to what I have already. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by placeofallure(f): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
GeneralPula:

You don’t need to open a Bar self. Instead of Bottle Alcohol like 33, Stout, Trophy & co, you can be selling Origin/Bullet/Power horse/Gins/. You can add Can trophy/33 & co..

People will buy and won’t have to sit. Even at that, they’ll still talk to you for romance... And this one you’re saying you’re beautiful, you’re getting yourself ready potentially..

Thank you. Yeah! I can do Can Drinks but it wouldn't stop it from being alcohol, will it? You're all giving me ideas. I'm gonna archive this thread I think.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by placeofallure(f): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by GeneralPula: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
placeofallure:

Thank you. Yeah! I can do Can Drinks but it wouldn't stop it from being alcohol, will it? You're all giving me ideas. I'm gonna archive this thread I think.
No, it wouldn’t..
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Abujaexpress: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bmaster:
many of them kills their husbands sef just to avoid daily interrogation.thats the far they go,they mostly are into fetish stuffs with one queen mother or the other,.
Their make up and the harshness in them will tell you so,cos most of them always act woke angry

Modified:they breeds olosho girls on a coded and low key mostly for their steady heavy spending customer (codedly).
I know two women that does all that I stated above,the fair one they calls '"madam White"'
And the other ebony woman opposite madam White,they calls her "'madam black"'.
Their girls will follow you go your house in the night when they're closed if you settles their madam on a low key
I know of two women too, fully married and engaging in the business of Beer Parlour in a Garden around Kubwa, yet they have steady boys and men as lovers. Infact, they even do it openly that even their husbands are suspicious, but guess what, these stopped these men from coming to their shops/joints except when they so desire. How they do this, I don't know
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Ujm1: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
No
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Tegabadguy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:

grin grin grin grin ;DNoooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by beejay85: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Fiscus105:
To commit fornication or adultery has nothing to do with profession, but,it can influence the person.

Selling beer is a kind of dirty business because u are dealing with customers who are mostly men, and they are men who know how to waste money, not only that, who will be drunk as a result of products you sold for them and they can start misbehaving. Mind you, you can't fight them because of this behaviors, though, you can caution them, if you choose to fight, they run away and it will affect ur buz.

Meanwhile, women in general are easily deceived and fell for flashing of money and spending money recklessly.

The question now is that, how a woman will now run a business in which her 99% customers are potential skirt hunters and not still fall for their gimmicks, is the biggest problem o?

Delicate answer I can proffer.

1. Employ beauty girls as ur sales girls.

2. Make sure you are a type of woman who priorities complacency ultimately.

Dnt be *toooooo* playful with them (let them know their boundaries)
The real profit in d business is in d pepper soup...
Of course beer can be bought in any corner of the city but u cant get delicious spicy soup everywhere grin
So if a lady resist her randy customers, the customers wont flee cos the pepper soups on d menu- if its truely worth its price...
Though it a very challenging biz line bt it requires being on ur toes...least of ur worries are randy men

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by ashewoboy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:

No.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Gaddafih001(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:

Beer parlor business cost me my former marriage.
If your wife likes this business,it is finished.
Forget it,it is FINISHED.
Just pray you come out of it alive.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by FengChui(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
placeofallure:

Of course! Everything I do has always been about quality. I'm unrepentant and unapologetic about quality.

Okun o iye!
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Slynation(m): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
What is the woman ugly, will men still trouble her ??
if she's ugly, Then she must be blessed with natural endowment...
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Sambaby7640: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blessiing:

Yes sure,I run one and I'm not wayward...
is it truly that profitable?
What's your weekly profit estimate?
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by yeldey: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kajaard:
No

Case in point: Actress Nkechi Blessing and her late mom

I was told by a friend that her mum owns a beer joint at Abule Egba years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Should I Import To Nigeria / Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 / 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.