Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? (28904 Views)

Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? / What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? / Hospital Or Hospitality (beer Parlor Business)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by thedio(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2022
If u r tired of ur marriage and want to send ur wife on loan just open a beer parlour for her.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Karleb(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2022
No.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2022
I stand to be corrected, but females I know who own beer parlours fall under five categories:
- Widowed women
- Divorced women
- Women with VERY randy husbands
- Matured singles, as in above 35years single ladies
- Very, very fat women

Out of all these, those who don't sleep around are the very very fat ones, but they somehow use to have VERY PRETTY daughters or VERY PRETTY, FAIR WORKERS

Now these are my PERSONAL experience, what you think is up to you

13 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Landowner101(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2022
It's always hard, different sphere of men ranging from people that are bankers to big business men and people that operate in other financial organization are the people that will be patronizing her, when some men become intoxicated they can flirt with anything regardless whether the said person is married or not, understanding woman and hypergamy will tell you that your wife may fall to one of their gimmicks, thereby loosing respect to you.
Unless you the husband, na real OG you be,you come get money wella. If not, OYO is your case.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by AndroBlaze: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2022
Blessiing:

I run one,I am not wayward,I resume shop by 8am ,after waking by 5am to prepare whatever I want to eat for the day,I close by 11:30pm or 1am,my customers know me,I don't engage anybody in any talks,I don't sit with them,I have workers,and I can boldly tell you no man has ever tried nonsense with me before....

No mind them...na children fill this thread with their imaginary generalisations.

The answer is a capital YES, dated one for ages and we had problems, but it was never about infidelity (easily the most faithful lady I have ever known) or even her closeness to male customers (who they will normally see at their weakest state and thus can easily take advantage of). Our problems was more about her stubbornness and independent spirit....since she owned her own business and men of all calibre (customers) respected her for it, she expected her partner to show the same deference...that description of deference for a lady is not me, lol!!

7 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2022
Of course a woman can still be faithful if only she chose that path .. but the ones I have seen so far dem no dey faithful some will even give out their daughters to compliment their customers..

7 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Kajaard: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2022
No

Case in point: Actress Nkechi Blessing and her late mom

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by unclejb2(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Most of this women running such business are either widows or free single mothers,you really see responisible married women venture into that kind of business.
so beer parlor business is irresponsible business

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by lakkyflow(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2022
[quote author=obembet post=117364795]A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who run those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

So my great mature mind Nairalanders, Can A woman run beer parlor business and still be faithful to her husband?

Source: obembet

There is possibility of a woman to be faitfull because I know one at the moment. Its only a Dart person that will assume its only women that works or own a beer parlour that is been approached. It's a matter of who you are, how disciplined one is.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by opeyemi233: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2022
Even the one’s that don’t run r not faithful

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Brushstrokes20: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2022
From close observation /empirical evidence,
IMPOSSICANT!

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by gift01: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2022
can a man open a strip club and still be faithful

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by enomakos(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2022
Mission impossible

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Proudlyomonna: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Wahala grin
Why not grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by pansophist(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2022
The temptation will be too much to resist. It's easier for a woman to be faithful when you're not in a place that constantly puts your faithfulness to test. E.g, a man that works in a brothel will always be tempted to sleep with one.

9 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by lawrenzooo: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Depends. If you’re a broke man, you’ll definitely die of high BP when you see her play with her male customers.
You don't want come to your wife's shop and see a drunk tapping her A*s

That aside they are mostly fetish and as a woman u just have to tolerate certain nonsense from your customers.

Do we really have people who are faithful in marriage? Am beginning to think been faithful is marriage union is a mirage. Mostly partners stray away at some point.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by 2loadedguy: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Are you planning to start a beer palour business. Don't worry we go run the package, nkechi blessing and her mother do pass with their beer palour and now she's a celeb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by DaveHarry(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2022
A big NO!
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by pansophist(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2022
A man that will allow his wife to venture into beer parlour business should make know via actions that there are inevitable consequences for unfaithfulness. But it's not a good business for a married woman.

There is a reason why men patronise places with women, also same reason why lots of clubs gives free entrances to ladies, and it's because of the possibility of flirting. Women attract men, and it takes just one from the thousands to break into her defense.

11 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Toriagirl(f): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2022
Yes
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by dex4sure: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahaha

I just dey laugh the op.....can a camel pass through the eye of a niddle? No ryt? That's my answer
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by shegzbillionz(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2022
Ffolksy:
First time I'm noticing your post that's not Ronaldo or sport related.

iswear she’s a zombie in football, totally surprised she Made a Meaningful post today grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by fredoooooo: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2022
Oga me i dont know o but i will never play with a fire. .
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Bahamas95(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2022
Judging from what I have seen some of them are divorcees, corporate oloshos or retired oloshos...... The faithful ones on a scale of 10 is 2/10.

They even encourage their workers to flirt with customers.....They don't see it as a big deal if their workers are sexually harassed as long as business is booming.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by OneEyedSnake: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Ask the madam how she got the new freezer , she go tell you say nah Baba Ibeji buy am for am. The brand new generator , nah Emeka the lorry driver bring am from Onitsha . The new set of chairs and tables nah Godwin the Bini guy working with NBC secure am for am. The cowleg and cowtail that is your favorite side dish nah Muaa pay home age.

Beer parlour business is best for unmarried retired oloshos. E go hard for married woman to breakthrough without flirting with her customers. Those men are in those joints because there is no one to return hone to.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Yoighaman(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:
A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who run those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

So my great mature mind Nairalanders, Can A woman run beer parlor business and still be faithful to her husband?

Just tell us you want to run a beer palour business, so we can advise you better....
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Burgerlomo: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
I doubt it
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by BigCowHornn: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Not possible unless they wanna lose customers

Such places are a honey hive of olosho connections

If the woman is not in it her daughters and sales girls are in.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by TwentyOnePilots(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Weirdcamila:
One of the requirements of opening a beer parlour is opening the down parlour

Bro.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Geo4646: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:
A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who run those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

Try it and see

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Princessogaraya(f): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Dips Against Dollar / Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car / BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.