Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? (28905 Views)

Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? / What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? / Hospital Or Hospitality (beer Parlor Business)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Kajaard: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
yeldey:

I was told by a friend that her mum owns a beer joint at Abule Egba years ago.

Yes the mum owned a beer parlour and was a very promiscuous woman. She even introduced Nkechi to whoring at a very early age by giving her out to much older men.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by placeofallure(f): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
FengChui:

Okun o iye!

Brotherly, thank you. How do you do? Work and family. It's been a while.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Billygee2u: 3:38am On Oct 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
This question is just like: can a woman be pregnant and still give birth?
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Fiscus105(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2022
AndroBlaze:

No mind them...na children fill this thread with their imaginary generalisations.

The answer is a capital YES, dated one for ages and we had problems, but it was never about infidelity (easily the most faithful lady I have ever known) or even her closeness to male customers (who they will normally see at their weakest state and thus can easily take advantage of). Our problems was more about her stubbornness and independent spirit....since she owned her own business and men of all calibre (customers) respected her for it, she expected her partner to show the same deference...that description of deference for a lady is not me, lol!!

"Problem was stubbornness and independent spirit".......yet u still carry ogun to swear with ur ball about her fidelity.

Since you claimed to be older, I guess u re totally naive man,when it comes to beer parlor paroles and women manipulations.

I have heard,seen and involved in uncountable issues like this in drink places for years.

I dated a married lady in a joint for a year before I left the place, no single soul ever known or thought that we were going out, including my closet friends that we normally met thr for drinking and playing everyday.

Infact, they could swear that such thing wasn't going on.

The lady husband sometime played with me,and always respect me, even though he is one kind hard guy, he was respecting me bcoz he didn't ever imagine such thing was going on.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Sammy101111(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2022
Weirdcamila:
One of the requirements of opening a beer parlour is opening the down parlour

He as said it all

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by SamOchuko: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2022
obembet:
A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who run those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

So my great mature mind Nairalanders, Can A woman run beer parlor business and still be faithful to her husband?

Source: obembet

It is difficult but yeah, some are
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by femijay8271(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2022
Blessiing:

Truth be told,the same thing is happening to me,the spirit of been an independent lady is taking over me,I am very stubborn too,now i want my partner to respect me,my partner says am too bossy and want to decide or control how he lives his life kind of thing and its killing me because honestly I am becoming very proud and hardly ever what to accept my faults,what do you suggest I do?I don't bother or demand anything from him..

BLESSING that name, i dey always fear them, e get y

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Katcall: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:

Fear my guy Mekus, he knows all the whole women that runs this shit around area...he will carry me go bar to drink, he will tell me, guy, if you want fvck just talk...na so we carry two girls from one madam like that for Aba go house as they close around 10:00pm...we fvck them till day break, we gave their madam 2 for the two of them each grin grin

Their madam too na policemen she dey service, she don divorce her husband far back...

No use meat, pepper soup, nkwobi and drinks play with ladies
how was the sex that night? Did you enjoy yourself?
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Katcall: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
I stand to be corrected, but females I know who own beer parlours fall under five categories:
- Widowed women
- Divorced women
- Women with VERY randy husbands
- Matured singles, as in above 35years single ladies
- Very, very fat women

Out of all these, those who don't sleep around are the very very fat ones, but they somehow use to have VERY PRETTY daughters or VERY PRETTY, FAIR WORKERS

Now these are my PERSONAL experience, what you think is up to you
have you fúcked a beer parlor owner b4
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Katcall: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2022
AndroBlaze:

No mind them...na children fill this thread with their imaginary generalisations.

The answer is a capital YES, dated one for ages and we had problems, but it was never about infidelity (easily the most faithful lady I have ever known) or even her closeness to male customers (who they will normally see at their weakest state and thus can easily take advantage of). Our problems was more about her stubbornness and independent spirit....since she owned her own business and men of all calibre (customers) respected her for it, she expected her partner to show the same deference...that description of deference for a lady is not me, lol!!
did you fúck her
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Katcall: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2022
gift01:
can a man open a strip club and still be faithful
yes. I fúck the loose ones
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Fiscus105(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2022
Nazgul:
It would depend on her age. If she started the business in her late 40s or early 50s, she'll definitely be faithful, her male customers would cast their perverted mind towards her female workers and not her.

But one thing is certainly about allowing your wife manage a bar business even though she doesn't cheat on you...your daughters would be whóres cos they'll become the delight of her male customers.

I laugh and still laughing in swahili.....I guess u re learner in women parole.

Some guys like ages 30s do hunt such ages to swell up their egos.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Threesha(f): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
wink
placeofallure:

I'll go join shawarma skills to what I have already. Thank you.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Threesha(f): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Blessiing:

Truth be told,the same thing is happening to me,the spirit of been an independent lady is taking over me,I am very stubborn too,now i want my partner to respect me,my partner says am too bossy and want to decide or control how he lives his life kind of thing and its killing me because honestly I am becoming very proud and hardly ever what to accept my faults,what do you suggest I do?I don't bother or demand anything from him..
Get pregnant for him you will calm down

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Threesha(f): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
yeldey:

I was told by a friend that her mum owns a beer joint at Abule Egba years ago.
The bolded and the owners of the bars and staff of the bars in that social club are all into pro-prostitution
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Blessiing(f): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
Threesha:
Get pregnant for him you will calm down

Thank you ma'am,I appreciate this suggestion but I really don't think it's the right time....

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Blessiing(f): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
femijay8271:

BLESSING that name, i dey always fear them, e get y

Lol,what have we done grin
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Tundex911: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
There'll be one regular customer wey dey patronize her and the woman go LooseGuard to open the wild west V area for the customer to observe

Shora fun obinrin
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by JPartick: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
You can check out this app that converts crpyto to fiat automatically without needing p2p on Binance.
Download the app from play store. Click this link to see it on Play Store straight... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whitehat.cashin_app
Referral code: 70f42100517b

Tg community: /cashin_app

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Love800(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Fbhbjh
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Kobicove(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
I stand to be corrected, but females I know who own beer parlours fall under five categories:
- Widowed women
- Divorced women
- Women with VERY randy husbands
- Matured singles, as in above 35years single ladies
- Very, very fat women

Out of all these, those who don't sleep around are the very very fat ones, but they somehow use to have VERY PRETTY daughters or VERY PRETTY, FAIR WORKERS

Now these are my PERSONAL experience, what you think is up to you

Thank you for your expert opinion grin
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Kobicove(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
JPartick:
You can check out this app that converts crpyto to fiat automatically without needing p2p on Binance.
Download the app from play store. Click this link to see it on Play Store straight... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whitehat.cashin_app
Referral code: 70f42100517b

Tg community: /cashin_app

Won't the bank block your account if you receive payment from this app?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Dips Against Dollar / Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car / BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.