Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? (28909 Views)

Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? / What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? / Hospital Or Hospitality (beer Parlor Business)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by gloryman91: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Impossible they are � � �
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by kpajie1: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Na dem my guy dey patronize.he even help 1 born a boy for 300k.contract.na so my guy dey form fine boy.from shop to shop.i get dem reach 7 beer parlour women fear dem.na advance olosho

5 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Aguiyimba(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bmaster:
many of them kills their husbands sef just to avoid daily interrogation.thats the far they go,they mostly are into fetish stuffs with one queen mother or the other,.
Their make up and the harshness in them will tell you so,cos most of them always act woke angry

Modified:they breeds olosho girls on a coded and low key mostly for their steady heavy spending customer (codedly).
I know two women that does all that I stated above,the fair one they calls '"madam White"'
And the other ebony woman opposite madam White,they calls her "'madam black"'.
Their girls will follow you go your house in the night when they're closed if you settles their madam on a low key

The two women must be your mother and aunty for you to know all this you stated above.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by missymide: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Can a man who runs a club/ bar be faithful to his partner? You cant be a bad husband and expect a good wife

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Bmaster(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Aguiyimba:

[s]The two women must be your mother and aunty for you to know all this you stated above.[/s]
I don't have time for owambe,take your shenanigans elsewhere sad

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by blaise26abj(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:
A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who run those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

So my great mature mind Nairalanders, Can A woman run beer parlor business and still be faithful to her husband?

Source: obembet

Very much . It depends on the woman .just Like fidelity depends on the individual male or female.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Sleekfingers: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Most of this women running such business are either widows or free single mothers,you really see responisible married women venture into that kind of business.

So those women running a pub are not responsible abi?

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by frozen70(f): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:
A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who run those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

So my great mature mind Nairalanders, Can A woman run beer parlor business and still be faithful to her husband?

As far as I can understand, She is there to sell drinks and pepper soup

Not to sell herself

So its up to her, to remain faithful or become waywards

But whether she does it or not, men will still admire her

So it depends on, whether she will comport herself

And if the husband wants to die young

Let him monitor her with all her customers

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Blessiing(f): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
AndroBlaze:

No mind them...na children fill this thread with their imaginary generalisations.

The answer is a capital YES, dated one for ages and we had problems, but it was never about infidelity (easily the most faithful lady I have ever known) or even her closeness to male customers (who they will normally see at their weakest state and thus can easily take advantage of). Our problems was more about her stubbornness and independent spirit....since she owned her own business and men of all calibre (customers) respected her for it, she expected her partner to show the same deference...that description of deference for a lady is not me, lol!!

Truth be told,the same thing is happening to me,the spirit of been an independent lady is taking over me,I am very stubborn too,now i want my partner to respect me,my partner says am too bossy and want to decide or control how he lives his life kind of thing and its killing me because honestly I am becoming very proud and hardly ever what to accept my faults,what do you suggest I do?I don't bother or demand anything from him..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by highbee02: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olosho and beer parlour business go hand in hand. If otherwise, u will loose your customers, especially the heavy spenders.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Meteng: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Imporsicant!
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by TheMostComplex1: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
It's very possible. We use to have a restuarant & we use to sell alcohol there too at Ladipo, men will make advances at the females but it was a sales girl that sleeps at our shop when we close & go home that young men told us that men pass her arround after we have left. We later relieved her of her duty because she was bringing in men in the shop & I learnt that it can bring the down fall of the business.

Yes a woman can run a bar or whatever and still remain VERY DECENT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Blessiing(f): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
grafixdon:

Hi blessing, I'm planning of opening one soon, I need your input here: https://www.nairaland.com/7372347/advice-needed-beer-parlour-business

Or if I can get your number so I can ask some questions, but if you're comfortable with that kindly drop your advice/suggestions on the trend. Thank you.

Check dm pls

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by lukency(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
She can be since she's not a full time Olosho but a confirmed part time Olosho.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Nazgul: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
It would depend on her age. If she started the business in her late 40s or early 50s, she'll definitely be faithful, her male customers would cast their perverted mind towards her female workers and not her.

But one thing is certainly about allowing your wife manage a bar business even though she doesn't cheat on you...your daughters would be whóres cos they'll become the delight of her male customers.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by FreeSpirited: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
I stand to be corrected, but females I know who own beer parlours fall under five categories:
- Widowed women
- Divorced women
- Women with VERY randy husbands
- Matured singles, as in above 35years single ladies
- Very, very fat women

Out of all these, those who don't sleep around are the very very fat ones, but they somehow use to have VERY PRETTY daughters or VERY PRETTY, FAIR WORKERS

Now these are my PERSONAL experience, what you think is up to you
At least I know about two very fat women with beer parlour who get fvbcked by my rich friend who is just 34 years. He even fvcked one in her bar after all customers left.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by grafixdon: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blessiing:

Check dm pls

Please check your email, thank you
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by dododawa1: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
My mum sister running d business, SLAPPED one USELESS old man tap her YACH,Na POLICE station settled d matter AFTER his husband closed d shop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by karmaolu1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
NA OLOSHO BUSINESS
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by coreninja(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Las! Las! She go chop the forbidden fruit �
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Jocdon(m): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
placeofallure:

Of course! Everything I do has always been about quality. I'm unrepentant and unapologetic about quality.
You said you are very beautiful, drop ur pics here i want to comfirm something
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Olam09(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:

It's not they are likely, they use to have concubine.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Threesha(f): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
placeofallure:

I'd wanted to start an evening restaurant, something like a Bistro, outside the house when I return from office. The main thing holding me back is the concern raised in this thread. An evening restaurant may not readily thrive without alcohol as people are back from work and want to unwind. But, I have my misgivings about alcohol. I hate irresponsible drinking as a person. I'm beautiful, what if they make advances at me? How do I balance alcohol sale with my faith? How do I make sales if I exclude alcohol from my menu list?
if your faith wouldn't allow you, don't do sure business. Only do food
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Emmariks(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
placeofallure:

I'd wanted to start an evening restaurant, something like a Bistro, outside the house when I return from office. The main thing holding me back is the concern raised in this thread. An evening restaurant may not readily thrive without alcohol as people are back from work and want to unwind. But, I have my misgivings about alcohol. I hate irresponsible drinking as a person. I'm beautiful, what if they make advances at me? How do I balance alcohol sale with my faith? How do I make sales if I exclude alcohol from my menu list?
You can make enough sales without the alcohol. People will come over to eat in the evening then go where they sell alcohol to clear their heads. Someone runs this evening restaurant around my area and she's having lots of patronage.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Threesha(f): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
placeofallure:

Thank you for the insights. I mostly return by 4, a few times later.
Start the business, I know of a guy that runs only shawarma at a junction average daily sales is 25k

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Joshforeal: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Where you wan open this restaurant abeg? I need to check two things. Thank you.
placeofallure:

Of course! Everything I do has always been about quality. I'm unrepentant and unapologetic about quality.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by cooooooks(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Of course. People are individual.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
@ Obembet my wife runs a beer parlour with restaurant and bar.
If a woman wants to cheat on you she will cheat irrespective of whatever she is running.
My woman has never given me reason to doubt her despite me being the number one Ashawo known to mankind. Even if she does it's so coded and I can never know because am a field worker and rarely at home, she is in prayer band and also works in a sanitation department in Church.

She might be strong headed and a lot of other things but as for infidelity I doubt .
I have been with a lot of ladies to know when am being cheated on.

So bottom line is irrespective of whatever she is into, if cheating is not in the blood, it is not in it.
No be everybody Sabi thief.

And I know another lady selling food that is also very very chaste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by vickydevoka(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
placeofallure:

Beauty is not the problem. Do you have big nyash and big breast. That's what sell and the colour of your skin sometime

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by AndroBlaze: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blessiing:

Truth be told,the same thing is happening to me,the spirit of been an independent lady is taking over me,I am very stubborn too,now i want my partner to respect me,my partner says am too bossy and want to decide or control how he lives his life kind of thing and its killing me because honestly I am becoming very proud and hardly ever what to accept my faults,what do you suggest I do?I don't bother or demand anything from him..

Sister, I am not sure the best advice I can give you. You see my ex can play submissive when she wants to, in fact that's what she tells me she did in her previous relationships before the guys took advantage of her (mainly monetary) and I made a note of this not to discuss finances with her.
Also, because I really cared about her I had myself questioning whether we were the right fit... I am bossy naturally and so is she, and the type of business she is in doesn't help. I even suggested to her she looks for a partner she could always get her way with as that I believed would make her truly happy. But she refuses to do so as she feels she can't love another person but me.

My sincere suggestion if you really love him is you might need to consider another business to run day to day that won't give you that sense of power. The only other suggestion as hinted above is to find another partner who doesn't mind the way you are. Pretending to be submissive when you aren't won't get you that far. And praying that the man can change is just one deceiving ones self.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by dododawa1: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blessiing:

I run one,I am not wayward,I resume shop by 8am ,after waking by 5am to prepare whatever I want to eat for the day,I close by 11:30pm or 1am,my customers know me,I don't engage anybody in any talks,I don't sit with them,I have workers,and I can boldly tell you no man has ever tried nonsense with me before....
maybe you no FINE OR no ATTRACTION figures.
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Damian10(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bear palor business is a normal business, i don't see how it is a treat to marital fidelity. Tho female owners friendliness to male customers could be taken for granted sometimes but there really need to know when to draw the line.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Dips Against Dollar / Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car / BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.