Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge (43321 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by Nonexisting1: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
You are seeking validation to fucck that young man you've been seeing lately but the God your husband serves will expose you. Nigga is out there slaving away his life for you to have a better life but all you can think of is dirty wild sex most with another man. Go ahead, DNA test will always seek you olosho wives out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by Issybilla: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nonexisting1:
You are seeking validation to fucck that young man you've been seeing lately but the God your husband serves will expose you. Nigga is out there slaving away his life for you to have a better life but all you can think of is dirty wild sex most with another man. Go ahead, DNA test will always seek you olosho wives out.
You guys just write anyhow, nawa.
What in my post suggests I want fuuckh some guy?

It’s human to have urges.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by garriAndsugar: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Issybilla:

You guys just write anyhow, nawa.
What in my post suggests I want fuuckh some guy?

It’s human to have urges.
Where's your location lemme keep you company

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by realestate99: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Where's your location lemme keep you company
Garri and sugar the company keeper !!! Lol, welldone

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by TheMaharajah: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
I dey 27 years old I don Bleep olosho twice when I dey 21 years. before then and since then na the only experience of sex when I get be that. How yoy take dey do am before when you never start to dey allow them climb you like okada.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by olaitan1mongo: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Have fun with yourself (far better than jeopardizing your marriage)Have fun with yourself (far better than jeopardizing your marriage)...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by CeeJeckydivah: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Konji is real

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by Rrchrd(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Go to weekly churches service like winners or salvation ministries and eat their communion & pray then thanks me later

Also channel your mind out of sex

Am a guy of 30years of age
no gf
I don't masturbate & am not a gay
But i've stay for long now without sex

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by SenecaTheYonger: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is dangerous. Find outlet to relieve yourself thta doesn't involve ejaculation. A drug like that will doom mankind. Most of the tech you enjoy is due to the drive of man to become something that is worthy enough to attract a mate (woman) for reproduction. If you kill such drive, the human race goes into extinct. I have no doubt that if a drug like that exist, billions of men will use it because dealing with this urge is insane. And modern women are a write-off.

Issybilla:
Hi
To those that have probably been there or have an idea about it.
How do you handle sexual urges especially if your partner is not available.

It happens that hubby has been away for quite some time, eight month precisely and he isn’t coming back any moment.

These days has just been messy for me as I am always Hot and wet as fhhuckk, whenever I get up from bed, my pant is always soaked. I have tried to suppress the pressure to touch myself or use objects but it seems the pressure is overcoming me, damn I hardly even concentrate on any other thing, my mind is just fhhhuccked up right now, all my thoughts are bordered on dirty wild sex almost all day.

Are there therapists or some kinda experts one can talk to, I really fear for myself.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by okoroemeka(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Issybilla:
Hi

It happens that hubby has been away for quite some time, eight month precisely and he isn’t coming back any moment.
These days has just been messy for me as I am always Hot and wet as fhhuckk, whenever I get up from bed, my pant is always soaked. I have tried to suppress the pressure to touch myself or use objects but it seems the pressure is overcoming me, damn I hardly even concentrate on any other thing, my mind is just fhhhuccked up right now, all my thoughts are bordered on dirty wild sex almost all day.

Are there therapists or some kinda experts one can talk to, I really fear for myself.
why fight nature and hormones in a battle you cannot win,get a good size rubber dick or a vibrating rabbit and watch yourselves cum out of your frustrations and relieve the built up pressure in your system,if you like pray and go to deliverence you may just end up fucking your pastor.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by pokilo: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
That's cheating also
mdntiri:

I'm sorry to tell you but you'd eventually succumb to these pressures. The sexual urge is like hunger. It has to be fed. Unless you're a spiritual person then God, other forces intervene for you

The homestay, 'aloneness' are also not helping. Masturbate. It's better than cheating on your man. Just don't overindulge
Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by Terror48: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Just think about buhari, your sex urge is gone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by BABANGBALI: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Get married

..Happy post rumours birthday to my childhood friend Jonathan. Continue to rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by MuslimIgbo: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Issybilla:
Hi

You better don't commit adultery...

DON'T ADD UP TO THE ALREADY BODYCOUNT.. AND YOU'RE EVEN MARRIED NOW.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...
Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by TyyT22(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hmm
Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by Okoroawusa: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
The solution is a very simple one....I masturbate

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by chukkystar(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Do you go to weekly church programs?
I doubt because if you do, your flesh will be kept under as your spirit is being lifted at such programs but it's obvious the only things you feed your soul with are thoughts of sex and wild imaginations of sex.
Watching sexual videos and all sorts.

If you want to get your mind off it, think and dwell more on spiritual things like the word of God. Gospel songs and if possible, fasting and prayers asking the holy spirit to help ( he can help you). That is if you're even a christian.

8 months ooo, she over try sef. She is Married so she has every reason to yearn for her Husband's Touch

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by maximunimpact(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Issybilla:
Hi

Wtf

Orgies we pray to have on a daily is what someone calls a problem.

Many are really living in bondage in the name of religion
Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by MuslimIgbo: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I doubt because if you do, your flesh will be kept under as your spirit is being lifted at such programs but it's obvious the only things you feed your soul with are thoughts of sex and wild imaginations of sex.

If you want to get your mind off it, think and dwell more on spiritual things like the word of God. Gospel songs and if possible, fasting and prayers asking the holy spirit to help ( he can help you). That is if you're even a christian.

Una mumu too much for this forum.

You think it's everyone that believes in your god and religion...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by koolaid87: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Meditate, don't medicate.
Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by lomprico(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Weekly church programs? Shey you no get work ni?
Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by Stanislause94: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Issybilla:
Hi

sorry, go have a cold bath

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Issybilla:
HiTo those that have probably been there or have an idea about it. How do you handle sexual urges especially if your partner is not available.

What you need is instead called Self discipline, someone every human being, single and married ought to have and implement from their beginnings. If you don't have it, I suggest you get to work. undecided

No one is born with his dick already tucked away in a vagina nor a dick secure inside of a vagina, so there is no reason why a sane human should sincerely pretend inability to control sexual urges. Such are considered to be mentally weak individuals.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by SeriouslySense(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
First thing first, think about this.

Some Std will destroy the kidney or liver and sometimes they may show no symptoms and you will not be aware that slowly you are being destroyed inside.

If you have children, please think about their safety also.

You can overcome this temptation.

Look at the list, and there are some viruses that are unknown to sciences, so my dearest dear, dont collect free gifts, some gifts are not even known to the sciences.

Watch the Movie MK Ultra and learn how the Government sometimes programs you.

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by iLegendd(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Get syphilis or staph and after curing it by spending and going through painful injections, urge for sex will disappear for 4 months.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Aje girls like dick pass we men can u imagine she sexually touched herself.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by WantsandMore: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Issybilla:
Hi

Fast 16/8
Less carbohydrates more proteins
Exercise maybe a 5-10km walk .
May the force be with you …
Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by faithfull18(f): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Your mind, control it there and you would be fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by SeriouslySense(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin grin grin

after she spends money on treatments she will have known better. grin grin grin
iLegendd:
Get syphilis or staph and after curing it by spending and going through painful injections, urge for sex will disappear for 4 months.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by Maliqcious: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

If you want to get your mind off it, think and dwell more on spiritual things like the word of hGod. Gospel songs and if possible, fasting and prayers asking the holy spirit to help ( he can help you). That is if you're even a christian.

Go sit down assistant Jesus

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Male gigolos will start sending you PMs right now. You just informed the devil to tempt you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by Cutehector(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
leody:
Aje girls like dick pass we men can u imagine she sexually touched herself.. grin
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Five Things You Must Deal With Thoroughly Before You Marry / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.