Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me (67902 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by jessylaurel(f): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.

You will definitely do more than that. So let her be she's definitely dishing out what you served her.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by jessylaurel(f): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
HeadNigga:
She is cheating. You have one option which is to throw her out(divorce). Her eyes go clear when the man deceiving her refuses to come take charge openly as her man.

Two bad options

Start getting sex elsewhere too but do it with protection so that when her madness stops you don't infect her with a disease you contracted while playing away matches. I hope the man is not digging her raw though coz in her case she will not only bring back a deadly disease but a bastard too.

The last option which is not an option is to endure coz you have endured enough from what I read. Endure cheating? Hell no. Man up

Mumu man.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by jessylaurel(f): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.

Na man born you??
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by jessylaurel(f): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
How you people let women control your emotions is beyond me,..

Chai.....love is definitely far from you. Very obvious
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ObamaMessi: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
jessylaurel:

You will definitely do more than that. So let her be she's definitely dishing out what you served her.
You are a stupid animal. A chronic cheat is what you are. It is obvious that you personalize and privatize somany street dicks while leaving that lunatic bereft of intelligence husband of yours simping and burried his head in your anus.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by MuslimIgbo: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:
Kid, rest na. Your body too dey hot. Take this evening and learn how to punctuate your sentence or statement. Focus on your studies, not Internet war.

My last reply to you. I won't read or dignify you with a reply ever again.

Bye, and stay blessed.
Lol
Ho po nu
Damn you and punctuations.
You think I'm here to prove to anyone that I'm good in English language and grammar? grin
Jobless moe foe grin
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by jimcaddy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
It's not today that problem started in your household Sir. The problem has began long time ago. It's obvious your wife is seeing another man secretly. Something has gone wrong somewhere to make her switch off. Why not sit her down and have a heart to heart discussion with her. Let her open up to you to see what you're doing wrong. Or better still schedule an appointment with a relationship counsellor.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ObamaMessi: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
Ho po nu
Damn you and punctuations.
You think I'm here to prove to anyone that I'm good in English language and grammar? grin
Jobless moe foe grin
What is this irredeemable animal talking about?
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by MuslimIgbo: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
What is my irredeemable animal parents talking about?
Ask dem na
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ObamaMessi: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Ask dem na
It's like you lack the wit to understand that u are too weak for me.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ObamaMessi: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
fman Pyyxxaro Gromilla010 you guys are stupid animals.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2022
When it comesto wife, God really bless me on that. After reading this kind of things women do I will just be thanking God for the kind of wife he gave me.

Bro call family meeting, include both any person she do listen to, if she refused to change give her space but if she no gree na to send her make she go meet that man that's deceiving her, her eyes go soon clear when the guy go break her heart. By then you go done build a better home with another woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:21am On Oct 10, 2022
daragoldy:
[right][/right]
Really, go ask your mom am sure your known father isn't the one that birthed you, because she also jumped from one dick thto another and remember she is useless

Most of you woman are good at reply a man who quoted women useless and forget to condem what the woman Is doing

First address the issue before looking for who is attacking women. The truth is that many men are going through hell in womens hands that's why many father die Young before mother, yet thier mother will still use children against the father.

Thank God for my wife
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Fuckjesusandgod: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2022
Do you share bills with her?

efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:32am On Oct 10, 2022
jessylaurel:

What's wrong with you women of this days
Anyway my wife and my daughter are not useless but this your trash you wrote here, I don't rlly blame some men that said naija women are useless. Did you even read what he wrote there?

A man who cook himself and prepare the kids himself to school, yet she is cheating and all you have to say is this? Anyway I don't blame you I blamed weak men a everywhere this days.

As my daughter and you do all this I will first of all deal with you before the husband. What kind rubbish is this with this end time children
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by carlos1(m): 12:41am On Oct 10, 2022
First of all, u have to stop eating her food to avoid d.ieing early or going down

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by OgaTheTop2: 1:02am On Oct 10, 2022
Zonefree:

That's good. I endorse your tears.

Weeping and sorrow are what makes a man amazingly SIMPle.

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by BluntCrazeMan: 1:40am On Oct 10, 2022
efelicity:

One thing that is very bad about women whenever they cheat...

Their main love-life suffers in the cheating.
She pays more attention to the cheating love-life
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by GodisFirst: 1:58am On Oct 10, 2022
Are you sure she has not been hypnotized or charmed by another man.
If you are sure you never had issues like quarrel or misunderstanding that could lead to this, then something external may have influenced her actions.
I suggest you be quick in your investigation before they mess her up for you.
Get some of her family members involved to confront her. Some will say why involving third parties in your marriage. My dear, if you have nothing to hide, it is better to involve them now because when it gets out of hand, the public will still know about it and by then lots of damages may have been done.
I pray she quickly gets back to her senses and I wish you good luck.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by AyeMoJuba: 2:18am On Oct 10, 2022
iLegendd:
She's probably doing the right thing. No woman wants to end her life with a weak man.

Being a strong man is not by being abusive, but in charge. In your case, you're not abusive and you're not in charge.

Also, when a man is just too gentle, calm, homely, humble, and too good, it makes a woman cheat because she'll see him as boring.

By the way, as a real man, you need to be in power starting from the day you met your woman to the day of death, else, you're in trouble.

I just can't imagine asking a woman I'm married to or dating to hand me her phone and password and she says no. Dem never born you.

Na lack of principle, money, and options on the man's part dey make some women misbehave. Unfortunately, most men don't have much money, any principle, or any other option. They're just too good to be crazy, hence, she takes over the power and disrespects him.

Imagine attending a Church or Mosque where the pastor/Imam doesn't know the word of God and how to manage the Church/Mosque. Will you respect him? No. You'll secretly attend another Church/Mosque.

In fact dem never born her papa and mama.

I am ur husband and i'd ask to hand over ur phone and u'd say No?

Dem no born any hunter to shine light on the face of a Tiger
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by afrodoc2: 2:19am On Oct 10, 2022
efelicity:

From what you posted i think it is just a SIMPle case of SIMPlicity.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by kunle75(m): 2:21am On Oct 10, 2022
efelicity:

Go and find side chick before you die young or of hypertension.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by WatchYourSix: 2:49am On Oct 10, 2022
jessylaurel:

Sigh!!! U dont even know the guy...yet u conclude its okay for his wife to treat him bad just because he's not your gender..
.i wonder if your response will be the same if he were to be your son or brother

U women like pretending like there are no horrible women.... as if a woman only does bad things because a man made her do it....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by gadgethead: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2022
Goodnigga:
Quite alright, she is already cheating. When a woman starts cheating, she begins to withdraw sex from the current partner. Two can play the game, mirror her actions. Get a girlfriend or sex partner, call at odd hours too. Never cook, take care of your kids. Never ask for sex again. Never give her any money. Find a way of hacking her phone, or getting her password. Once you get the evidence, eject her!!! Don't talk anything over, just eject her to go live with her new boyfriend. Her eyes go clear. But you men too, the way you start a relationship is the way you must continue o. You must have begged her to marry you or chased her for a long time. You were never a manly man during dating if not you wouldn't be asking us what to do. Moreover, this is not her first time of cheating, I can confidently say that, she cheated openly while dating you too. Marriage does not change people, that's why you need to train your girlfriend very well and until she is well trained, never marry her.

Even after training her, you need a lot of good fortune for her not to f u c k behind you!
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by purehustle101(m): 3:00am On Oct 10, 2022
judedwriter:

Truly, marriage scares many young people today. This op's marriage story is really pathetic.

But I believe the reason and real motivation for marriage is LOVE.

No matter the storms in marriage, once there is LOVE, it will survive and be stronger.

Many marry for selfish reasons not LOVE.

Love is a mental disorder.. wake up and stop dreaming.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by 360command: 3:01am On Oct 10, 2022
efelicity:

stop simping..get her out of the house immediately

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Caseless: 3:04am On Oct 10, 2022
efelicity:

This didn't start today. Are you sure the kids are yours?

Cry for what?
Make sure she's deep asleep and use her finger print to open the phone, that's if she uses the fingerprints. Your wife is cheating and the kids might not be yours. Run a DNA before you end up raising another man's children.

Stop asking her for sex. As someone mentioned earlier, seek sex elsewhere, use protection and when you guys resume sex, tell her to run HIV test and that of other STI.

Stop crying and be a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Konjiboii: 3:06am On Oct 10, 2022
I bet you knelt down and propose to your wife and had an elaborate wedding, I can only imagine the ache in your heart, You are way too decent for that ho. If you were cheating too you wouldn't have her time to the extent of you crying over her. If you could just get a grip of yourself and live by our natural male nature you would be fine.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by DonroxyII: 3:06am On Oct 10, 2022
efelicity:

Check Your Bedroom Skills, Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Maturities. Find out what's missing in You and What's missing in her and fill the voids.

Reverse Psychology is the way to Conquer Woman.

Be Her First Born then Sleep off. Most Women only loves their Babies... I'm your number one Baby and Do Bed Well to Clean Craze Comot. Mummy, Meaaannnn!

Person no go kee me with heartaches ...
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by gadgethead: 3:22am On Oct 10, 2022
Moniya4Real:
Bro, I feel your pain and I can relate.The probability is high that your wife is cheating however, I advise you take thing’s calmly. Do not spy on your wife but try to have a deep conversation with her that is really Germaine to the issue at hand.
Once a woman starts to cheat, it put the relationship in danger than when a man does, this is because, women are more loyal to their emotions. Especially a woman with a high sex drive. I pray you have the wisdom and courage to surmount this stage of your marital life.
I am sorry but that's the trait of simpleton. Without real spying you may never spot a lying, cheating woman. If you don't have concrete evidence, she may convince everybody that the guy she just came outta the room with half naked and sweating, came to fix the fan. When she knows you have real evidence, now that's a game changer

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by gadgethead: 3:28am On Oct 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You've gotten fat and don't care for yourself like you did when you were trying to attract her. Go to the gym, eat right, take a shower and be her sugar daddy. Look good and sexy for her. Otherwise she will get a side piece. And we can't blame her, because women are visual creatures.

Even the most physically appealing men still get cheated on
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Orgym(m): 4:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Do not conclude yet even when she is cheating. You have no evidence to prove this. You need to be the man by holding your emotion as you run underground check up on her. She is your wife, you have the moral responsibility to demand reasons for her recent action. If she cannot give you more meaningful reason apart from the one she gave you before, I will advice that you pretend as if you are cool with her.

Hire a private investigator to monitor her movement.

Enter a code on her phone that will forward her call to yours whenever her phone is not available. This will help you to know here caller.

Finally, do not lose guard as the man in charge of your home. Ire o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.