Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me (67855 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Bostin(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
A married man can cheat and still keep his house but once a married woman cheat that home is gone .

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ema2020: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.
upon hardship in the country men still carry scamm called married for head Una go soon die for hypertension
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Hassanmaye(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

That's good. I endorse your tears.

Weeping and sorrow are what makes a man amazingly SIMPle.

I
Haha please advise the SIMPle man
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by darichlife: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

That's good. I endorse your tears.
Weeping and sorrow are what makes a man amazingly SIMPle.
I have never seen a fool as foolish as you all my life. What is this ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by kansoboy: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lol...as I am writing this, my nebor is in my house because d wife have thrown his things outside...well I have to ask him to come over to my place , at least to sleep and eat this night.

But what I have been telling my self, that how do men get to this point the wife become d decisions maker.

My wife will not even try all this rubbish, detaching to me what will happen.

I act married before now, when I noticed her attitude. sent her packing at once, and moved on with my life and married a new wife. Today I have my peace and my wife know he limit and we have being happy.

Men set d rule, if she do anyhow, send her back to her father's house .....check Ur wife, she is having affair .

Dig deep and be smart about it, u will fine what u are looking for

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Hassanmaye(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

He's SIMPly in love. A man in love is a foolish man. My last relationship with a Nigerian girl made me understand that it takes a man without brain to love a Nigerian girl.
Hahahhahahaha real G
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Elidrisy20: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Marry another girl
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kwamecron:
OGA, go find some small girl make u dey na self…

That’s the only better option to win oo

U av to stop all the things u do, stop cooking stop everything and let everything be in mess.

Make sure u don’t attend to anything in the house,

U av to be very selfish

And threatened her with divorce my brother

Woman can’t stop cheating

You see that last statement ehnn
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by wany(f): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
swarley75:
All this for a cheating wife?

These are clearly the signs of a cheating woman as started by the OP.

My own advice is you need to take charge of the marriage by instilling fear in her mind, you can only do this by beating to stupor. You can ask her to cook one day if she refuses then use that opportunity to tear her one big heavy slap.

See if a woman doesn't fear you, she can't respect and if she doesn't respect you she can't love you.
Is this how your dad handle your mum , what if you tear her slap and she in turn slit your throat, common sense is really far from you undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by highchief1: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.
shes not cheating anything.sometimes no be sex own e Dey Dey person.it’s been over 3 months with my wife too no sex.I’m paying back a loan that has taken away my manhood,no be who Dey ok Dey fork?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by moneyissweet(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
No need for me to comment, you just said what i wanted to say. Believe me, you are the only one that make sense here.

Slynation:
Nah, he already have 2 kids, and neglecting them for the sins of their Mom is not ideal, the best way is to ghost her, treat her like she never existed in that house...

-Never beg her for sex anymore...

-cook and eat your own food even if she cooks (trust me, she will one day eat what you prepared in a bit to get your reaction, but say nothing)

-Be more closer to your children than ever, take them outing let them have fun...

Then watch the transformation...
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Myself2(m): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

OP you're lying, no man will be providing for his home and still be subjected to all those evil treatment you claimed your wife was giving you. How can it be. No be juju be dat ?
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Munzy14(m): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

The problem now, we can't hear from the other partner involved.

If what you said is nothing but how it is 100%, and you are sure you didn't commit or tried to run small away match. Then, you have a huge problem that may snatch the peace, love and joy you've been enjoying in your home.

First, you allowed things get messier to extent your wife cannot comfortably give you her cell phone...What then is the long talk of 2 becoming 1.. lipsrsealed

How do you guys keep a Woman who entertains calls at odd hours no mata her profession. undecided

Or even chats and exchange voice notes with men other than their romantic partner or family at odd hours of the night.. lipsrsealed

For the sake of your kids, go and have a heart to heart with your wife..Find out what is wrong with her.

It could be something eating her up.

If not, follow your instinct.

Lastly, when a woman you are having romantic affair with, start acting withdrawn, just know their could be a deviation likely.

Act now, and act fast..
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by gigabyte13: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Oga SO PE OTILO
OTILO
YOUR WIFE DON GO
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by sleemomymy: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
BROS, YOU BE Bleep UP OF THE YEAR......
YOU CRY OVER WOMAN? TAKE YOUR TIME, GET THE EVIDENCE YOU NEED. DICH THE BICH. WOMEN DON'T WHAT BEEN CRY OVER.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by emmaachile2(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
How you people let women control your emotions is beyond me,..
I tire oh!
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Microwhy: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

Na person wey lose guard women dey chop their eyes.
I have been married for 10years with 2 beautiful kids. They live in the UK, and each time we have issues over the phone, I tell her point blank, I am not afraid to lose her even though she is now my mother.
Need I tell you, I met my wife as a virgin, and I conducted DNA on my two boys when this paternity fraud became a thing.

No dey talk like Obote.
When you chip-in conducting DNA I dont need to be told that you're not the type that lose-guard.
But my question to is, are you truly not afraid to lose her? What about your boys.
Sometime, I feel like to just walk away but when I think about my three boys and how much they're fun of their mum and me, it will definitely hurt to see them go through life without their mum and me together as one again.
She's sweet and respectful but .......
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by moneyissweet(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Oil dey your head

iLegendd:
You sound damaged and I'm supposed to ignore you, but for the sake of people reading, let me reply you.

You probably didn't go to school. If you went to school, what's the need? Read books, understand it, pass exams, and graduate. What else? Use that certificate to look for money.

If you were so smart, why didn't you avoid primary, secondary, and university and go straight to making money?

If you're a Muslim and you want to make Heaven, there are things you need to do. If you're a Christian, there are things you also need to do too. You can't just make Heaven by sitting at home and setting your own rules and abandon all ancient rules.

In the same vein, you can't make a marriage work by being weak. You must know the rules of real men and apply some of them with yours.

What I'm trying to say is: People learn something (a skill) so that it can make achieving something else easier.

With the way you sound, it's either you're from a dysfunctional home, a damaged misogynist, gay, going through depression, or you've been badly hurt by women in the past and haven't gotten over it. I'm not in the same state of mind as you, so I think differently.

Learning how to make a relationship or marriage last is a skill. In some skills in life, manipulation is part of the tool. Even in the Bible, Quran, business books, etc. Not all manipulations are bad. Some are used for good and to help the other person.

Since it's a skill, you can make money teaching this skill instead of hoping on your certificate alone.

So, my dear, you're just a bitter soul towards women. To be honest with you, it will affect your health more than it enhances it.

You don't need to like women, but don't just be bitter — it's for your own sanity.

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by emmaachile2(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

He's SIMPly in love. A man in love is a foolish man. My last relationship with a Nigerian girl made me understand that it takes a man without brain to love a Nigerian girl.
Haha
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Joe4real1988(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:

Don't be afraid of marriage because of things you read online. Most of the men that post about their marriage issues and their wives misbehaving are naturally weak men with zero balls or options.

If you judge marriages based on these men, you'll think all women are evil. Some of these women's evil and cold attitude starts because their men became weak and submissive or weak and abusive all of a sudden.

They've lost the power and charm they used to have because of a new bad habit they picked up along the line.

This is why men should know a lot about the female phycology and read lots of real men's dating books before they marry, but no, these men don't read sh!t.

All they do is read to pass exams and graduate with at least 2.1 or 2.2, focus on making money and using sex enhancement drúgs. They don't know how to lead like a real man.

So, I don't blame their women. If I was a woman and I'm dating one of these weak men, I will surely misbehave. I can't be submissive to a weak man or a man who isn't in control without being controlling.

And the so called wife is still in his house despite all this nonsense..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by BigBashiru: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
Slynation:
Just like goods has diminishing marginal utility, machine experiences wears and tears (depreciation) humans as well experiences something of this nature.

Perhaps it's high time we start practicing contract marriage in Nigeria because this current for better for worst doesn't and will no longer work due to see finish.

Everybody wants to experience love again, both parties stopped doing what made them fell in love because they now belongs to eachother which becomes a very big problem. After marriage, tolerance and forced captivity sets in.

Since I removed marriage from my to do list, there is this internal happiness and hefty self pressured burden taken away from my shoulders.

You have made valid points...I think marriage should be flexible I.e. the part or living together should be flexible
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:
You sound damaged and I'm supposed to ignore you, but for the sake of people reading, let me reply you.

You probably didn't go to school. If you went to school, what's the need? Read books, understand it, pass exams, and graduate. What else? Use that certificate to look for money.

If you were so smart, why didn't you avoid primary, secondary, and university and go straight to making money?

If you're a Muslim and you want to make Heaven, there are things you need to do. If you're a Christian, there are things you also need to do too. You can't just make Heaven by sitting at home and setting your own rules and abandon all ancient rules.

In the same vein, you can't make a marriage work by being weak. You must know the rules of real men and apply some of them with yours.

What I'm trying to say is: People learn something (a skill) so that it can make achieving something else easier.

With the way you sound, it's either you're from a dysfunctional home, a damaged misogynist, gay, going through depression, or you've been badly hurt by women in the past and haven't gotten over it. I'm not in the same state of mind as you, so I think differently.

Learning how to make a relationship or marriage last is a skill. In some skills in life, manipulation is part of the tool. Even in the Bible, Quran, business books, etc. Not all manipulations are bad. Some are used for good and to help the other person.

Since it's a skill, you can make money teaching this skill instead of hoping on your certificate alone.

So, my dear, you're just a bitter soul towards women. To be honest with you, it will affect your health more than it enhances it.

You don't need to like women, but don't just be bitter — it's for your own sanity.

What are your thoughts about the Redpill ??

You subscribe to it or not ?
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by OmoOshodi(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
SIMPle thing
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by osazsky(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Goat spare the rod and spoil ur wife
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Toktee(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

Your wife is fuccckin another gbola..
Your wife capitalized on your simplicity
She knows your weak point.
You love her more than she loves you.

SOLUTION.

Allow her to sleep.

Take phone and hid it.
When she start looking for it the following morning tell her she should not bother cos you want to know everything that's in there.
If she want fight give her.
Tell her to her face that she's cheating and failure to confess she will stop going to work.
If she deny you sex, rape her.

I am a violence comrade.

Any woman that cheat should be thrown out to street.

Useless species of human with brain in the azz.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Theoroosevelt1: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

Divorce
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Hotguy27: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
HeadNigga:
She is cheating. You have one option which is to throw her out(divorce). Her eyes go clear when the man deceiving her refuses to come take charge openly as her man.

Two bad options

Start getting sex elsewhere too but do it with protection so that when her madness stops you don't infect her with a disease you contracted while playing away matches. I hope the man is not digging her raw though coz in her case she will not only bring back a deadly disease but a bastard too.

The last option which is not an option is to endure coz you have endured enough from what I read. Endure cheating? Hell no. Man up

I can't say more. This is also my take.
Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by SPAMBOX7: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

Your wife is getting dug wickedly by another man/men. My advice for you is gonna be wicked as well. Find a side chick and be digging her. Do not touch her again. If those men are digging her raw she will probably get pregnant and when that happens she will try to have sex with you and pin it on you. On that fateful day her attitude will change and she will be acting all Hot. Do not fall for that. Resist the urge but if you can't call your side chick and let her calm you down elsewhere. Cos if you fall she gonna pin the bastard she's carrying on you. Don't ask me how I know what's gonna sup. Just use your head or raise another man's child. Unless there a duration you have set to remain foolish.

Alternatively end the marriage and find another wife. Cos that one is a goner. She will only bring pain and disgrace to you onwards

"I demanded for her phone she refused" lmao are you even sure you are not the wife in that marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by MindHacker9009(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Learn to masturbate that way you can take your mind of doing it with her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Rhassidy360: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bold up ignored anything way she de do pretend like say u no even see her. She go enter hot water by her self trust me. Don’t cheat or beat her na she go set her self up by her self. Find something way u go de do way go take ur time more just pretend like say u no de observe anything. She go enter one mood way be say na u go de laugh later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24)

I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.