Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 (2806 Views)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / Biblical Proofs: Understanding The Wearing Of Trousers / 65 Biblical Proofs Jesus Did Not Die On The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Prosper1912:

Sonmvayina you are right jesus is an idol in the sense that when u idolize him.
And now the question now is that
How can one idolize Jesus Christ ?
Today people engraved a status of jesus and then make an act of worship to it. thinking they are praying to Jesus and such practice is usually common today within the romancatholic.

Jesus is supposed to be a man...isn't it..

Anybody that calls him or reverence him in anyway is idolator.

Study God's commandments especially number 2..

Jesus has got nothing to do with the creator of heaven and earth..
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by Aemmyjah(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
sonmvayina:

It's about raising consciousness..

We can't not be worshipping idols in the 21st century and I have shown that Jesus is an idol..

You're a confused old woman
An old woman may dream of a cat entering her bedroom at night but she'll wake up and run out of the house

Your allusion or assumption are false but you react like they're true
First, we don't worship Jesus Christ. He was never and will never be worshipped by his TRUE followers
Second, he is not an idol

Your problem is mighty
Do you have Micah 5:2 in your Torah?
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by Aemmyjah(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you're not a TEACHER in any way you can go and talk to your igbo people about your god stop meddling in the affairs of other people's gods! wink

He worship a nameless, weak and non existent god but fiction of an imaginary character
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
He is just an arrogant pagan! smiley

Aemmyjah:

He worship a nameless, weak and non existent god but fiction of an imaginary character
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You're a confused old woman
An old woman may dream of a cat entering her bedroom at night but she'll wake up and run out of the house

Your allusion or assumption are false but you react like they're true
First, we don't worship Jesus Christ. He was never and will never be worshipped by his TRUE followers
Second, he is not an idol

Your problem is mighty
Do you have Micah 5:2 in your Torah?

Of what importance is he ?

God already gave you laws to follow?

Did he tell you to follow a false Messiah ?

Or that he had a son he was sending as a Ransome ?

See the mistake you continue to make, you just take a single text and run away with it forgetting that it is part of a story....
Read the whole story...start from chapter 1 and read it in context, your idea that Jesus is there will vanish..

Stop being lazy...
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I just obey the laws of the universe...

Nobody asked us to follow any man made creations..

Learn
Unlearn
Relearn..
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I thought you guys are Jehovah's witnesses?

Witness for Jehovah..

There is no where he ever said he was going to impregnate another man's wife with his seed that will be a Ransome...Ransome for what? And paid to who?

Does it make any sense.?

Please be sincere..
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by Aemmyjah(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
sonmvayina:

I just obey the laws of the universe...

Nobody asked us to follow any man made creations..

Learn
Unlearn
Relearn..

What laws of the universe do you see?
It is only physical laws
Where do moral laws and spiritual laws come from?
The universe bah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Aemmyjah:

What laws of the universe do you see?
It is only physical laws
Where do moral laws and spiritual laws come from?
The universe bah?

Yes..

From my ancestors
.they passed it from father to son...

Till it got to me...

Some people are making effort to write them down just like Ezra did for the Jews..
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by Aemmyjah(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
sonmvayina:

Yes..

From my ancestors

Till it got to me...

Some people are making effort to write them down just like Ezra did for the Jews..

So all the laws and efforts came by blind chance right?
What about the general ones like ABSTAINING from murder and showing kindness and not selfishness or greed
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by Dav144(f): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
No much argument on this, read full detail with Bible proof
https://scriptureunit.com/christ-death/
It answers all the question base on Jesus Christ death
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Aemmyjah:

So all the laws and efforts came by blind chance right?
What about the general ones like ABSTAINING from murder and showing kindness and not selfishness or greed

We have always known that...

We don't even do the death penalty thingy

We send the person away on exile or the evil forest to banish the evil in the land....

You must have read "things fall apart"
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by Aemmyjah(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
sonmvayina:

We have always known that...

We don't even do the death penalty thingy

We send the person away on exile or the evil forest to banish the evil in the land....

You must have read "things fall apart"

That's the best african fiction for me
I wonder why Chinua never received a Nobel prize cos he's far better than Soyinka for me

That book only shows that moral laws have always been contemporary with man
You won't see any fiction, true or false that there is no moral story

Morality is always associated with traditional beliefs or religion and not something handed down by chance from mind or books
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Aemmyjah:

That's the best african fiction for me
I wonder why Chinua never received a Nobel prize cos he's far better than Soyinka for me

That book only shows that moral laws have always been contemporary with man
You won't see any fiction, true or false that there is no moral story

Morality is always associated with traditional beliefs or religion and not something handed down by chance from mind or books

So what is the good idea in leaving my traditional beliefs for a foreign one?
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by Aemmyjah(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
sonmvayina:

So what is the good idea in leaving my traditional beliefs for a foreign one?
You're very confused
Claiming Jew and traditional worshipers

Whether Jew, traditional worshipers, atheists
We all have this Sense of morality that could have only come from God
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by Prosper1912: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
sonmvayina:

Yes..

From my ancestors

Till it got to me...

So the law given to Moses was pass to him by his ancestors Abraham.
Abeg Oga show me wey e dey for bible.
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Prosper1912:

So the law given to Moses was pass to him by his ancestors Abraham.
Abeg Oga show me wey e dey for bible.

Abeg mumu face front..

Learn to read and understand before jumping into people's convo
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You're very confused
Claiming Jew and traditional worshipers

Whether Jew, traditional worshipers, atheists
We all have this Sense of morality that could have only come from God

So what have I been saying ?

Do you really know how to comprehend?

Exactly, jesus has no role, he was never in any Gods idea or plan. I have read about some of the religion of the ancient near East, none spoke about any God impregnating another man's wife to sire a son. The Jews certainly don't have it..

So where did the Romans/Greek get the idea from?
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
How did the Christians or JW arrive at jesus after reading the Jewish scriptures??

That has always been my question..

Nobody has been able to answer, all they do is insult and conjectures circular reasoning coupled with cognitive dissonance...

1 Like

Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by Aemmyjah(m): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2023
sonmvayina:

So what have I been saying ?

Do you really know how to comprehend?

Exactly, jesus has no role, he was never in any Gods idea or plan. I have read about some of the religion of the ancient near East, none spoke about any God impregnating another man's wife to sire a son. The Jews certainly don't have it..

So where did the Romans/Greek get the idea from?

Lol
The Romans and Jews killed Jesus Christ and dealt negatively with his disciples and you say they created Jesus

Go and meet your fake, non existent and blind gods of your fathers
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Lol
The Romans and Jews killed Jesus Christ and dealt negatively with his disciples and you say they created Jesus

Is it not the people who created him that told you the story?

Show me where jesus is mentioned outside of the Christian scriptures...somebody who actually saw him and write something about him even if it is criticism...anything.

Show me and you win a life time supply of the last thing you bought..
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Lol

You have spoken like a real brainwashed slave that you are....

Running after and defending an ideology that was used to enslave your ancestors..

Tufiakwa.
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by Prosper1912: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Aemmyjah stop wasting yr energy with this guy,E has nothing to offer.
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Prosper1912:

Aemmyjah stop wasting yr energy with this guy,E has nothing to offer.

This are the people who wants to teach others on this forum! cheesy
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This are the people who wants to teach others on this forum! cheesy

I am not teaching anything..

I have shown beyond every reasonable doubt that Jesus is a Roman empire fabrication...

I know it is just hard for the spell to wear off..

Continue clinging to absurdities...
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by Prosper1912: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
sonmvayina:

I am not teaching anything..

I have shown beyond every reasonable doubt that Jesus is a Roman empire fabrication...

I know it is just hard for the spell to wear off..

Continue clinging to absurdities...
[b][/b]

You should have just said that the whole bible is a myth then we will understand u better.

3 Likes

Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by sonmvayina(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Prosper1912:
[b][/b]

You should have just said that the whole bible is a myth then we will understand u better.

It's an oracle..

So everything is allegorical/metaphorical.

We read it and learn the messages in them..
Re: Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 by AdeyLolah(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
May God forgive you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What If Everything You Know Is A Lie? / Is It Wrong For A Christian Lady To Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ / We Are Using Witchcraft, Satanism And Magic’ – Confesses Prophet Kautsire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.