Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son (65279 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by nostradamoss: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2022
MonsieurX:

Why are you tempting that woman to commit murder knowing the kind of mental state she is in? Is that a solution? You are a terrible human being.

What did the bible say about a man that sleeps with he's follow man?
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, please close that gutter you call mouth
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by michlins(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2022
At this point, your marriage is no longer the priority but the health of your son.

First, get your cousin arrested and tell your husband. Make sure he's prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Then take your son to hospital and get him professional help.

If your husband divorce you,so be it. Take it as your penance service for nearly destroying your son's life

6 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2022
dawnomike:
Search online... I pray God gives you the surength and wisdom to get through this phase

Thank you so much, I appreciate every bit of your kind words. Someone has introduced us to a psychologist.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by cococandy(f): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2022
What a nightmare

1 Like

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Slynation(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Only God knows how many kids the idiot has damaged for life...

Use plier to chop off the cap of your cousin's dick, so that he will never have the chance to molest another kid both present and future...

I'm very wicked to gayism...just like Ramsey of GOT cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Treadway: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

What is the meaning of this please? I read someone's post raining abuses on you, I never knew it was this bad. Do you read to assimilate? Why quoting all these scriptures, for who? A judgmental religious fanatic that you are. Did you read about the age of the boy? Can a 10-year-old boy consent to sex? Why do you people have dead conscience? Let your religious conscience be your judge If this post here is necessary to the pains my little son is going through.
you gravely misunderstood him, trust me. However, Opolopoopolonio kindly stop giving that character relevance, especially on this thread given the sensitive nature
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by dawnomike(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Thank you so much, I appreciate every bit of your kind words. Someone has introduced us to a psychologist.
It will... Be strong and don't forget to pray.
I will be praying for you.

1 Like

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Olumighty123(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
If I suggest you lock your cousin up, it might stir up reactions from the family which may end up blowing up your cover making your husband find out what you're trying to hide from him.

I'll advise you take him back and report him to his family making sure they deal with him. Then come back and take your son for medical checkup and treatment.

I wonder the kind of generation we are raising.

You mean she's supposed to hide all of this from the husband? Haaa undecided
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Olumighty123:

You mean she's supposed to hide all of this from the husband? Haaa undecided

she said she doesn't want her husband to know about it cos he already warned her to keep away from her family. I would have suggested she report the case on a norms.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Olumighty123(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

she said she doesn't want her husband to know about it cos he already warned her to keep away from her family. I would have suggested she report the case on a norms.

There's absolutely no two ways to go about it, she just need to report it to the husband or else, things will get worse.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2022
Olumighty123:

There's absolutely no two ways to go about it, she just need to report it to the husband or else, things will get worse.

Well its up to her.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

Tua tua

Gay bastard! Son of perdition and hell-bound luuuunatic!!

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. You will be DESTROYED!!! cool

Contend with these:

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:20-21
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou(yinkabeauty and co) hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Romans 1:22
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they (yinkabeauty and co) became fools,

1 Corinthians 2:15
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man

The scripture is clear on LGBTQI:

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:26-28
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2022
Treadway:
you gravely misunderstood him, trust me. However, Opolopoopolonio kindly stop giving that character relevance, especially on this thread given the sensitive nature

The gay bastard must not be allowed to thrive on this forum. LGBTQI must remain in their closet.

I don't even know what this thread is about and I am not interested per se.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

Tue tue on my silly mother,

I am a son of a prostitute, harlot son! son of jezebel

Bla bla bla

Gay bastard! Son of perdition and hell-bound luuuunatic!! If den born you well, show yourself... grin

Contend with these:

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou(yinkabeauty and co) hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

Tue tue on my mother !!!

I am an idiot!

Bla bla bla

Gay bastard! Your doom is sealed!! cool

1 Like

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

What is the meaning of this please? I read someone's post raining abuses on you, I never knew it was this bad. Do you read to assimilate? Why quoting all these scriptures, for who? A judgmental religious fanatic that you are. Did you read about the age of the boy? Can a 10-year-old boy consent to sex? Why do you people have dead conscience? Let your religious conscience be your judge If this post here is necessary to the pains my little son is going through.

Apologies. My post has nothing to do with your son. I am only putting a gay bastard in check.

And I am no religious fanatic. Nevertheless, as a Christian, I can judge all things.

1 Like

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Treadway: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
again I implore you not to do this here. If you read the case, you would see that this is not cool. You cant force or change that one, it is a wasted effort dragging that on. I quoted you so you and shim could see clearly how these things happen and are then termed 'born that way' when they are allowed to take hold and fester. I didn't quote you so you could force your way into making a blind person see light. Leave this matter!

The boy in this case will be fine, by God's grace. Cheers
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2022
Treadway:
again I implore you not to do this here. If you read the case, you would see that this is not cool. You cant force or change that one, it is a wasted effort dragging that on. I quoted you so you and shim could see clearly how these things happen and are then termed 'born that way' when they are allowed to take hold and fester. I didn't quote you so you could force your way into making a blind person see light. Leave this matter!

The boy in this case will be fine, by God's grace. Cheers

Honestly, I don't know about this case and I am not interested. But I can't let that gay bastard be... embarassed
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

My father is a gay bastard, I am a bastard , bla bla bla

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Ganjafama(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2022
If any bastard tried that with my son I won't handle him physically to avoid running foul of the law but I'll make sure I deal with him using native remote control. I will make his life a living hell that he will pray for death but death won't come. Instead, he will be forced to kill himself with his own hands.

1 Like

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

My father is a faggo.t , son of bastard , Tue tue on my mother's body.

bla bla bla

Gay bastard! Son of perdition and hell-bound luuuunatic!! If dem born you well, show yourself grin

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Opolopoopolonio: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
yinkabeauty:

NA OGUNLADE GO KILL my father

My mother is a bitc.h

My father is a faggo.t , son of bastard , Tue tue on my mother's body.

Tua tua

There is NO place for LGBTQI in our society. Your DOOM is SEALED!!! cool

Contend with these:

Asibi omo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.