Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son (65413 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by soliddust2020: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kingozymandias:
FAKE STORY grin

So here is my FAKE ANSWER.

LOCK YWO OF THEM ALONE IN THE HOUSE FOR ONE YEAR LEAVE THEM ENOUGH FOOD SO THEY DONT HABE TO GO ANYWHERE AND THEN ENJOY YOUR LIFE

Similar thing happened to my wife’s friend, her son was just 3 years old. I don’t know about the op story but things the happen
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Enimin: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Am confused and don't know what to do. As am typing this message, am crying and devastated, my heart is broken into bits.

I have 2 sons, aged between 10 and 14. I have refused to live with any maid up till this time, fearing they might be abused.
Am into confectionaries, so despite my stressful business, I manage my boys as my husband works offshore.

A month ago, my mum brought a 19-years-old cousin who looks like a 14-year-old boy to assist me in kneading dough. I panicked because my husband has warned me never to bring any relatives to his house. But because he is a boy and my relative, and was very industrious, I never thought of anything evil, I let him stay.

Yesterday was my birthday, I didn't want to celebrate, but my friend brought me a cake which motivated me to go to the market to get goat meat for pepper soup.

According to my friend, immediately after I left the house, my 10year old son went to take his bath, and that's when my cousin followed. Not liking their movement, she went and peeped, and behold, she saw my cousin having anal sex with my 10-year-old son���. She started banging on the door and they immediately started taking their bath, pretending as if nothing happened.

My friend told me as I got back. I confronted my son about why did he not tell me. He said my cousin cut himself, drew out blood from his body, and warned him that if he tells anyone, he will die, fearing for his life, he refused to tell me. I asked him, why he didn't tell his elder brother, and he said his elder brother is always playing ball downstairs. I then ask him how many times have they done it, and he said almost 10 times. That at first he enjoyed it but he is beginning to feel pain and doesn't know how to end it. I ask my son to bend over, people! my son's anus is wide opened and filled with injury, ������

Please house, what do I do? These are my fears:

1. My son has been introduced to gay sex life by my evil cousin.
2. How can I help ( counsel) my son and rehabilitate him?
3. I might lose my marriage because my husband warned me to protect his kids from relatives.

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.

Your son is gay for life

Damn!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Aemmyjah(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Am confused and don't know what to do. As am typing this message, am crying and devastated, my heart is broken into bits.

I have 2 sons, aged between 10 and 14. I have refused to live with any maid up till this time, fearing they might be abused.
Am into confectionaries, so despite my stressful business, I manage my boys as my husband works offshore.

A month ago, my mum brought a 19-years-old cousin who looks like a 14-year-old boy to assist me in kneading dough. I panicked because my husband has warned me never to bring any relatives to his house. But because he is a boy and my relative, and was very industrious, I never thought of anything evil, I let him stay.

Yesterday was my birthday, I didn't want to celebrate, but my friend brought me a cake which motivated me to go to the market to get goat meat for pepper soup.

According to my friend, immediately after I left the house, my 10year old son went to take his bath, and that's when my cousin followed. Not liking their movement, she went and peeped, and behold, she saw my cousin having anal sex with my 10-year-old son���. She started banging on the door and they immediately started taking their bath, pretending as if nothing happened.

My friend told me as I got back. I confronted my son about why did he not tell me. He said my cousin cut himself, drew out blood from his body, and warned him that if he tells anyone, he will die, fearing for his life, he refused to tell me. I asked him, why he didn't tell his elder brother, and he said his elder brother is always playing ball downstairs. I then ask him how many times have they done it, and he said almost 10 times. That at first he enjoyed it but he is beginning to feel pain and doesn't know how to end it. I ask my son to bend over, people! my son's anus is wide opened and filled with injury, ������

Please house, what do I do? These are my fears:

1. My son has been introduced to gay sex life by my evil cousin.
2. How can I help ( counsel) my son and rehabilitate him?
3. I might lose my marriage because my husband warned me to protect his kids from relatives.

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.

Sorry, I think this is when you need to make him trust you. Be his best friend. Play with him and take him out. That memories won't likely erase from his mind but based on his age, start telling him what he should know about sex. Tell him about the sex organs and why God gave us such and how and when best to use it and why he should not allow anyone whether friend or siblings or schoolmate to even talk about it or touch it and tell him what he should do when he's tempted or pressured. If you do this, even when he grows and his hormones are being developed, he'll likely tell you about his feelings and attractions as well but do not scold him or express shock when he comes to you. Pray for him too when together and when alone and he'll see you really care for him and know that it is bad for now. Be careful with the entertainment he watches.

For more info, visit jw.org

1 Like

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Sorry, I think this is when you need to make him trust you. Be his best friend. Play with him and take him out. That memories won't likely erase from his mind but based on his age, start telling him what he should know about sex. Tell him about the sex organs and why God gave us such and how and when best to use it and why he should not allow anyone whether friend or siblings or schoolmate to even talk about it or touch it and tell him what he should do when he's tempted or pressured. If you do this, even when he grows and his hormones are being developed, he'll likely tell you about his feelings and attractions as well but do not scold him or express shock when he comes to you. Pray for him too when together and when alone and he'll see you really care for him and know that it is bad for now. Be careful with the entertainment he watches.

For more info, visit jw.org

Thank you such, we are on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.