Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son (65270 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by ekenehosen: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Really is a devastating situation but you need to pull yourself together to come out of this.
First report the matter to the police, and take your son to hospital for needful medical examination, treatment and rehabilitation.
Take him also to LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRY for deliverance cos he has been initiated into gay world as he has given you the red flag that he enjoyed it at first
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by DWJOBScom(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
There's a reason for every instruction
Do not bring any relative to the house!!!
You can say no to anybody including YOUR PARENTS!!!
This is very painful and very painful
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by TheFreeOne: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
It's saddening reading this.

OP, your child needs medical treatment, counselling, support and prayers. And you must inform your husband so that you can both decide whatever actions to be taken going forward.

And you should have the 19yr rapist arrested. It is important you do so fast before informing your husband even if your family decides to wade into the matter you must do the needful first. He needs counselling too but must pay for his crime lest he keeps committing same over and over again.

Your son needs to understand what the rapist did is very wrong and a crime.

I pray for your son and family find lots of strength to overcome this trauma.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by GoooodHardDick: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Am confused and don't know what to do. As am typing this message, am crying and devastated, my heart is broken into bits.

I have 2 sons, aged between 10 and 14. I have refused to live with any maid up till this time, fearing they might be abused.
Am into confectionaries, so despite my stressful business, I manage my boys as my husband works offshore.

A month ago, my mum brought a 19-years-old cousin who looks like a 14-year-old boy to assist me in kneading dough. I panicked because my husband has warned me never to bring any relatives to his house. But because he is a boy and my relative, and was very industrious, I never thought of anything evil, I let him stay.

Yesterday was my birthday, I didn't want to celebrate, but my friend brought me a cake which motivated me to go to the market to get goat meat for pepper soup.

According to my friend, immediately after I left the house, my 10year old son went to take his bath, and that's when my cousin followed. Not liking their movement, she went and peeped, and behold, she saw my cousin having anal sex with my 10-year-old son���. She started banging on the door and they immediately started taking their bath, pretending as if nothing happened.

My friend told me as I got back. I confronted my son about why did he not tell me. He said my cousin cut himself, drew out blood from his body, and warned him that if he tells anyone, he will die, fearing for his life, he refused to tell me. I asked him, why he didn't tell his elder brother, and he said his elder brother is always playing ball downstairs. I then ask him how many times have they done it, and he said almost 10 times. That at first he enjoyed it but he is beginning to feel pain and doesn't know how to end it. I ask my son to bend over, people! my son's anus is wide opened and filled with injury, ������

Please house, what do I do? These are my fears:

1. My son has been introduced to gay sex life by my evil cousin.
2. How can I help ( counsel) my son and rehabilitate him?
3. I might lose my marriage because my husband warned me to protect his kids from relatives.

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.

I don't believe this is real because the mother in you would know exactly what to do.

I'll urge you to jail that 19 years old boy ASAP and also introduce females to your son else he'll grow up becoming another Bobrisky. Lastly make sure you take him to a pastor for deliverance to cast out spirit of gayism that must have been influence through your cousin to your son.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by donforeign: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
FaceTanke:
If to say na house maid now

D boy anus for no tear wink tongue
u no get sense ode
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by SPAMBOX7: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Am confused and don't know what to do. As am typing this message, am crying and devastated, my heart is broken into bits.

I have 2 sons, aged between 10 and 14. I have refused to live with any maid up till this time, fearing they might be abused.
Am into confectionaries, so despite my stressful business, I manage my boys as my husband works offshore.

A month ago, my mum brought a 19-years-old cousin who looks like a 14-year-old boy to assist me in kneading dough. I panicked because my husband has warned me never to bring any relatives to his house. But because he is a boy and my relative, and was very industrious, I never thought of anything evil, I let him stay.

Yesterday was my birthday, I didn't want to celebrate, but my friend brought me a cake which motivated me to go to the market to get goat meat for pepper soup.

According to my friend, immediately after I left the house, my 10year old son went to take his bath, and that's when my cousin followed. Not liking their movement, she went and peeped, and behold, she saw my cousin having anal sex with my 10-year-old son���. She started banging on the door and they immediately started taking their bath, pretending as if nothing happened.

My friend told me as I got back. I confronted my son about why did he not tell me. He said my cousin cut himself, drew out blood from his body, and warned him that if he tells anyone, he will die, fearing for his life, he refused to tell me. I asked him, why he didn't tell his elder brother, and he said his elder brother is always playing ball downstairs. I then ask him how many times have they done it, and he said almost 10 times. That at first he enjoyed it but he is beginning to feel pain and doesn't know how to end it. I ask my son to bend over, people! my son's anus is wide opened and filled with injury, ������

3. I might lose my marriage because my husband warned me to protect his kids from relatives.

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.
Snap pics and use as evidence. If you don't make that demon go to jail you a useless mom and don't deserve to remain in that marriage.
In short you don't have sense to even bring this to NL instead of sending his ass to be chilling in cell while awaiting his trial.
Wait, did you know that boy has cummed multiple times in your Lil boy's ass hole? I bet you never reasoned to that extent cos you dumb. If not that bastard for dey inside jail dey rot by now. I hate nonsense

Spits outta stupid thread*
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Onyi90(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
What did i just read embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Kelvin3476: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
I guess ur friend went to peep and masturbate herself before seeing otherwise .
she should be jailed becus if its a man that went and peeped gals bathing , then the story would be different.
ur friend deserves punishment alongside the 19yo boy since she tried peeping on an adult male bathing.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Arrest the 19year old criminal to teach him and your son a lesson that Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Durabest: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
JASONjnr:
A mother will not come online to ask what to do if someone molest their child....The mother in you will easily tear such a person apart.....

I mean, you'd be arrested for killing a 19yr old boy by now....

But you're concerned about your marriage even more than your own son who is now a gay.

Keep your child away from other kids before he'd also molest other kids ...
You really spoke like a man which you are.I respect your point bro.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Tegabadguy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your husband go send you parking
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is very tragic and that 19 year old cousin of yours must go to jail. He is evil and don't allow anyone tell you otherwise.

Also, take your son for medical check up and deliverance in Church if you're a Christian, otherwise, that boy may start having homosexual cravings even much later in life. Remember where he said he enjoyed it at first? That's a big red flag.

Please do the needful and report that gay pedophile to the nearest police station. Don't allow any family to beg you cos that's just too bad.

Let that cousin off immediately!
Tell your mother about what happened!
Take your child to an hospital, for counselling to reset is thoughts and finally make him grounded in faith!
If you think if your husband finds out later, it'll be hot, tell him yourself with remorse after starting all the above...

The society is a bad influence now!
Anything and everything can corrupt them.
Take time to teach them what is right, ask them strange questions they don't expect to know about their thoughts and reasoning.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by wisdomkid: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Send the boy away , try and orient your son.
He’s young and can still get over it .
This is indeed very bad

Send him away? Report him to the Nigerian Police force... Or take him to the military barracks...
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Bignuell(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
God have mercy, what did i just read. I don't even knkw what to say
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by rollywise(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hmmm...ok here's my own case which is similar and I hope it will help you heal and I hope your son ends up like me or even better. I was also introduced to this at the age of about 14-15. I wasn't enjoying it as much as the other guy but I didn't know how to stop coz he was older. He didn't threaten me but would just beg and sweet talk me. I felt cheated coz I wasn't enjoying it so I decided to get my own fun from his younger sister coz we were all neighbors. Mind you I wasn't even releasing sperm then. We were caught and I didn't hesitate to tell my parents and his parents that it's their son that started it coz I knew that was my redemption passage. I was beaten seriously by my mother that night while my father heaped all the blame on my mum. After the beating, the following day my mom invited all my aunties I feared and respected. They began to tell me scarry tales of what will befall me if I ever indulge in it again, ranging from how I'll never be able to have a child of my own to how I'll contract AIDS and grow thin before I die. That was the magic. Since then I have loved pu**y more after God and money grin. I'm married now with kids so you got nothing to worry about. The action you take with him from now matters more than what has happened. Treat him medically and threat him emotionally via proper counseling

4 Likes

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by ForG(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is very tragic and that 19 year old cousin of yours must go to jail. He is evil and don't allow anyone tell you otherwise.

Also, take your son for medical check up and deliverance in Church if you're a Christian, otherwise, that boy may start having homosexual cravings even much later in life. Remember where he said he enjoyed it at first? That's a big red flag.

Please do the needful and report that gay pedophile to the nearest police station. Don't allow any family to beg you cos that's just too bad.

Was making sense until the deliverance part.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by asatemple(f): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is my number one fear since the demise of my husband. God help me
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by alyarmouk(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is hard to stomach... however try n hold your peace for your son's privacy sake, get your mom involved, take your son to the clinic and get him checked. If he s okay which I pray, try n take him to a professional counselor...or counsel him yourself. Whatever action you decide to take on your gay cousin is left to you
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Kavod: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

I feel sorry for you..... You see this MARRIAGE? It's OVER. Hope you have a good source of income? Enough said
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by wolverine78: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
I'd kill that mfking devil incarnate of a cousin. But that's just ME
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by ViktorCash: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
You have to keep your son away from boys for now and get him in company of females,IF NOT!...He will turn a full time gay sad
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Eyanbahose: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
I read this a while ago while I was eating and got really disgusted. Just playing a mental picture of this has messed up my day.

I honestly don't know how to feel right now. Cos I'm honestly saddened by this.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by luluosas(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is so terrible oooooo
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by sanya4good(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please OP don't send your son to a boarding school if not he will be empowered there.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by lomprico(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Send your shitty cousin away ASAP before your husband comes back or you will have to add murder case to your worries, orientate your son, use fear if possible. He is just 10yrs old, it might work. Good luck and listen to your hisbands warnings and instructions next time.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Halo22: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
What a traumatic experience for ur son in his teen. Well, I suggest you let his Dad know about it cos if he gets to know through another means, it might be horrible for u. As for the boy, you need to assist him get delivered from such evil act also as he is still in his early adulthood, sending him to jail as an orphan might not be fair anyway.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by lomprico(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Jozilinn:
Take your child to rehab I am sure he would meet kids that were also abused there, hear their stories and decide for himself not to be like that bastard cousin of yours, install cameras in your house if you can afford it,it's really going to be hard for your kid cos it wasn't just once...if not for the sake of your marriage and the stigma I would have told you to make your cousin pay for it,but then your husband's family would definitely get involved and your marriage might just break!!!.

Your son doesn't need a broken home it might just make him become exactly what you're scared about,gosh these is really painful!!! family, family, family aren't who they seem I am sure someone in your family knew about him all along but refused to warn you about it.

Do we have rehab in Nigeria? Will she install camera in toilets and bathroom too?
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by amofah1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
A 10 year old is too young to be advising or talking to, I'll so much deal with him for that act and him not telling me about it, if possible, leave a Mark on his body and later take him to church for deliverance...and mind u, this action that I've taken would make him realise the magnitude of how bad the thing he has done is.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by qcsave(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
Madam introduce a female friend to ur son, age 15+ with some feasible features. Allow them to have some intimacy play to find out, if he will get erection nd aroused. Maybe last last him fit still taste the sweetness of pusy nd boobs sucking. Then he will be the one to advise himself after comparing both. Who gay epp??

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.[/quote]
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by qcsave(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Madam introduce a female friend to ur son, age 15+ with some feasible features. Allow them to have some intimacy play to find out, if he will get erection nd aroused. Maybe last last him fit still taste the sweetness of pusy nd boobs sucking. Then he will be the one to advise himself after comparing both. Who gay epp??

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.[/quote] lipsrsealed
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by qcsave(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2022

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.