Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son (65408 Views)

My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Peacecore: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
I think you should wave out the fear of having issues in your marriage and report the matter to your husband. This is because, no matter how you may try to cover it, it will still be uncovered later(in fact very soon). The perpetrator of that crime should be punished accordingly by the law. Your child should face many councillors such as social, religious and most importantly you and your family. Monitor him closely. If you had plan of taking him boarding school, drop it and send him to mixed school. If it's possible, separate him to an extent from the other son of yours until you see positivity in his rehabilitation efforts.

My humble take though!
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Wrong! You sons were introduced to gay sex, via the devil satellite TV you kept for them.

Admit your failure as a parent to bring up your boys properly , this is a case of wilful negligence. You boys only showed that cousin what they learnt from dstv and tinder.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by JomasisTech: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is what you get when a woman feels she can't respect her husband instructions.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Am confused and don't know what to do. As am typing this message, am crying and devastated, my heart is broken into bits.

I have 2 sons, aged between 10 and 14. I have refused to live with any maid up till this time, fearing they might be abused.
Am into confectionaries, so despite my stressful business, I manage my boys as my husband works offshore.

A month ago, my mum brought a 19-years-old cousin who looks like a 14-year-old boy to assist me in kneading dough. I panicked because my husband has warned me never to bring any relatives to his house. But because he is a boy and my relative, and was very industrious, I never thought of anything evil, I let him stay.

Yesterday was my birthday, I didn't want to celebrate, but my friend brought me a cake which motivated me to go to the market to get goat meat for pepper soup.

According to my friend, immediately after I left the house, my 10year old son went to take his bath, and that's when my cousin followed. Not liking their movement, she went and peeped, and behold, she saw my cousin having anal sex with my 10-year-old son���. She started banging on the door and they immediately started taking their bath, pretending as if nothing happened.

My friend told me as I got back. I confronted my son about why did he not tell me. He said my cousin cut himself, drew out blood from his body, and warned him that if he tells anyone, he will die, fearing for his life, he refused to tell me. I asked him, why he didn't tell his elder brother, and he said his elder brother is always playing ball downstairs. I then ask him how many times have they done it, and he said almost 10 times. That at first he enjoyed it but he is beginning to feel pain and doesn't know how to end it. I ask my son to bend over, people! my son's anus is wide opened and filled with injury, ������

Please house, what do I do? These are my fears:

1. My son has been introduced to gay sex life by my evil cousin.
2. How can I help ( counsel) my son and rehabilitate him?
3. I might lose my marriage because my husband warned me to protect his kids from relatives.

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.

You're a barst*** if you don't send that boy to jail. Just so you know the effect, most gays i know were raped by their family members.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Zhirinovsky: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
While you take care about of it. You have to let your husband know. Its better you let him know now than him finding out from another source, maybe your son later on in life. Then you have committed 2dire offences.

If you don't tell your husband for him to contribute towards helping your son in his own way from ending up a full blown gay and your son repeats this act again I will future. This story will come up and your may not stop at throwing you out then, believe me he will cut off your head.

Your cousin needs to go to jail. This is the worst he can do to you and your family. Most importantly reporting your cousin to the police and ensuring he gets locked up will teach a life long lesson to your son on what awaits him if he trys such with someone else I will his life. This will help him break free from homosexuality.

Homosexuality is a spirit which is transmitted by homosexuals to innocent boys nowadays.
Take your son for a deliverance in a good church.

Let your son know that what your cousin did was a demonic initiation and act and he needs never to ever think of doing so again lest he becomes the property of demons.

Let his brother know also so he also will keep an eye on him.
loliapoopy2013:

Am confused and don't know what to do. As am typing this message, am crying and devastated, my heart is broken into bits.

I have 2 sons, aged between 10 and 14. I have refused to live with any maid up till this time, fearing they might be abused.
Am into confectionaries, so despite my stressful business, I manage my boys as my husband works offshore.

A month ago, my mum brought a 19-years-old cousin who looks like a 14-year-old boy to assist me in kneading dough. I panicked because my husband has warned me never to bring any relatives to his house. But because he is a boy and my relative, and was very industrious, I never thought of anything evil, I let him stay.

Yesterday was my birthday, I didn't want to celebrate, but my friend brought me a cake which motivated me to go to the market to get goat meat for pepper soup.

According to my friend, immediately after I left the house, my 10year old son went to take his bath, and that's when my cousin followed. Not liking their movement, she went and peeped, and behold, she saw my cousin having anal sex with my 10-year-old son���. She started banging on the door and they immediately started taking their bath, pretending as if nothing happened.

My friend told me as I got back. I confronted my son about why did he not tell me. He said my cousin cut himself, drew out blood from his body, and warned him that if he tells anyone, he will die, fearing for his life, he refused to tell me. I asked him, why he didn't tell his elder brother, and he said his elder brother is always playing ball downstairs. I then ask him how many times have they done it, and he said almost 10 times. That at first he enjoyed it but he is beginning to feel pain and doesn't know how to end it. I ask my son to bend over, people! my son's anus is wide opened and filled with injury, ������

3. I might lose my marriage because my husband warned me to protect his kids from relatives.

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by BreakingNews21: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
"I panicked because my husband has warned me never to bring any relatives to his house"

Lesson learnt?
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by DeBiafran: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Pls I need a child counsellor for my 13yr old who feels depressed that she is not smart. I'm based in Portharcourt

08 0 6 5 5 8 6 4 8 9 PLS HELP. THANK YOU

Socratiz:
This is a traumatic experience that could jeopardize your son's life. Please arrange for him to see a professional child counsellor.

I am a professional marriage counselor but I can connect you with a child counsellor.

Please take action immediately so that your son can get the help he needs.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by sammirano: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Drill your other son
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Oesophagus99(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
The solutions to your problems are in the hands of Amotekun and clergyman. . undecided

Send each of the boys to their appreciate option
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by grandstar(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Socratiz:
This is a traumatic experience that could jeopardize your son's life. Please arrange for him to see a professional child counsellor.

I am a professional marriage counselor but I can connect you with a child counsellor.

Please take action immediately so that your son can get the help he needs.

loliapoopy2013

Probably the best advice here. You also need to draw very close to your son. You should also educate him about the harmful effects about homosexuality. Gay men are 47 times more likely to have STDs. Inform him the injury in his buttocks is an indication that it is bad.

Let him know God disapproves of homosexuality. (Romans 1:26-27, 1 Cor 6:9-11) Drill the fear and hatred of it into your son lest he wants to taste it again when he's grown up.. Never send him to a same sex school.

As for the wicked teenager, his paedophilia tendencies needs to be exposed lest he does it to others. That would be hard as it might jeopardize your marriage but it would expose a monster in the family. He will do it to others.

He is free to do it with other willing gay adults but mustn't prey on minors. If you choose to smoke, that's your business. Dont just introduce my minor to it.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
If I suggest you lock your cousin up, it might stir up reactions from the family which may end up blowing up your cover making your husband find out what you're trying to hide from him.

I'll advise you take him back and report him to his family making sure they deal with him. Then come back and take your son for medical checkup and treatment]
Someone raped your son and u are scared of reporting it? So you rather allow someone who scarred your son for life than possibly lose ur marriage

I wonder the kind of generation we are raising.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Promise47(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
I can concell him I'm based in Delta state this is my phone number 09039056134 Warri Delta state
DeBiafran:
Pls I need a child counsellor for my 13yr old who feels depressed that she is not smart. I'm based in Portharcourt

08 0 6 5 5 8 6 4 8 9 PLS HELP. THANK YOU

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
The boy is gay for life.

This is very tragic and that 19 year old cousin of yours must go to jail. He is evil and don't allow anyone tell you otherwise.

Also, take your son for medical check up and deliverance in Church if you're a Christian, otherwise, that boy may start having homosexual cravings even much later in life. Remember where he said he enjoyed it at first? That's a big red flag.

Please do the needful and report that gay pedophile to the nearest police station. Don't allow any family to beg you cos that's just too bad.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by wolebest: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

With immediate effect expose this cousin to all your relatives and report and detain him at the nearest police station even if you have to bail him out later.

He is 19 and not a kid, he should face the music.

Make sure his banished from your family.

As for your kid, he needs thorough counseling and monitoring.

And lastly be grateful for the friend you have and thank the Almighty God for using her to stem this evil on time.

Stay blessed.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by toby33: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Get him checked for HIV and he needs counsel
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Tonytonex(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is very tragic and that 19 year old cousin of yours must go to jail. He is evil and don't allow anyone tell you otherwise.

Also, take your son for medical check up and deliverance in Church if you're a Christian, otherwise, that boy may start having homosexual cravings even much later in life. Remember where he said he enjoyed it at first? That's a big red flag.

Please do the needful and report that gay pedophile to the nearest police station. Don't allow any family to beg you cos that's just too bad.
send him to a CORRECTIONAL CENTER. That's where he learned his lesson and repent. If not, he will look for another person and continue his evil act.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Kobicove(m): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
blaquebelle:
This one fear me oo. Hmmmm.
If you have a man of God, Try to organise a prayer session.

This problem needs a practical solution you're here talking about organising one nonsensical prayer session! angry
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Josbreed: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
There is a Nairalander that would not mind to have your cousin for himself. His monicker is AndroidAI, contact him and send your coutsin over to him. Then you focuts on brainwashing your son's mind of all gay tendencies.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by IMPARTIAL: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Send the boy away, try and orient your son.
He’s young and can still get over it.
This is indeed very bad

Send the boy away? There is no sentiment in this: invite the police.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Jman06(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
newcommer:

Please I beg you with the name of God. I'm on my knees ma. Please get that 19 year old homosexual pedophile arrested before he goes on to abuse other young, vulnerable boys in the future. Please ma. Your son is not his first victim. Please. For the sake of justice for your son, get that pedophile arrested and imprisoned for the rest of his miserable life.

For your young son, I'm sincerely sorry for what happened. Please ma, have your husband send you and the kids abroad or relocate your family to where he's based. Your son needs intensive therapy or this traumatic rape experience will scar him for life.

I know it's not easy but it's not about you. Save your son ma. Don't allow his abuser get away with it.

God will strengthen you.

Modified::: It seems to me that the OP is having second thoughts about prosecuting that rapist.

Madam, if you allow that pedophilic rapist go scot-free out of sentiments or cowardice, the blood of the young/old men the pedophile will rape in the future will be on your head and God will require it of you on judgment day.

Evil flourish because good people do nothing or look the other way.

Do the right thing. It might be hard but you'll be saving many lives down the road.

If someone had killed Hitler at childbirth, 3 million Jews would not have lost their lives. If the Japanese government had done the right thing by imprisoning that Nairalander rapist that goes by the monicker Oyinbogoju at the first instance, the 15 year old child he went on to rape in the US would have been spared.

Your son is not his first victim and will not be his last. By letting the pedophile rapist off the hook, you embolden him to continue but cover his tracks more carefully.

Think for a minute if your friend had not discovered him? He would have continued abusing your son for years. He's a predator. He doesn't care about you or your son.

Put. Him. Down. Now.

I've said my own.
You should know that it is not possible for the op to prosecute the boy because her mother is involved in the matter. She would have done that readily if the boy was from her husband's family.

The best bait is for her to just treat the small boy and get him counseled properly. Even the culprit in this case still needs to be reprimanded seriously and then counseled because 19years old can be argued to still be a child especially in this part of the world.

A 19years old boy is still a juvenile and under the influence of hormones. So, I'll suggest he is disciplined the normal African way and then counseled. From Op's narration, the boy's parents are no more and there has been no serious person in is life guiding him through life, I believe that can explain why he picked up that bad behavior. He needs a father-figure in his life to guide him.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by KINGS100(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tell your husband about it and let you both decide the next line of action.
loliapoopy2013:

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by olamike02: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2022

THAT WILL AT THE EXPENSE OF HER MARRIAGE. JUST SEND THE EVIL COUSIN AWAY AND REHABILITATE YOUR SON.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Make sure to find a professional castrator, to castrate the 19 years old gay before he destroys more children.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by TechCapon(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Thank you so much for your kind words. My son is receiving treatment now. I have vowed never to let any relative into my house again. U come today, go today.
how's your son doing now? Hope he's doing well. Finally I'm interested in knowing what you did to that evil cousin because he must not go scot free
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Evils are everywhere
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Jaisman26(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2022

I need advice from you guys please����������. Please, no insults. I will not purposely put my son in harm's way����.[/quote]
Here are my suggestions for you madam.
1. Report your cousin to the police first. It will save your marriage
2. Take the child to the hospital � for medical examinations first to know the health status in collaboration with the police.
3. Mind you, you cannot rehabilitate the offender without letting him know and admit his evil � act first.
Let police rehabilitate him first please. Don't be deceived by the so called BLOOD IS THINKER THAN WATER MENTALITY.
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by TheboyGhost(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
First you need to take the cousin away from him...

Then he will need to be given a pussy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by lereinter(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is spiritual warfare

Don't slack
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Greenback: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is the most horrible thing I ever head this year....

Kai...op find a quick very quick way to disorientate your son from that shhht o.

What did your hubby say?
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by Pipefitter: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Open up to your husband first and foremost, seek his forgiveness, then make sure the boy goes to court, he should be charged for sodomizing a minor and rape. He should be there for at least 20years... Let your son know you will always protect him and that will build confidence in you. Then take him to a counselor and I'm sure it will be over.... Sorry about the predicament though
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by sylve11: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
I just don't know what to say.

Things are just happening. sad cool
Re: The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son by medriano: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
First, get that boy arrested. Tell your husband about it, do not hide it from him.
Your son needs therapy, It will help him a lot.
Some of you parents are not close to your kids. Have a special relationship with them, where they can tell you anything.
Please let him get help before his life is ruined.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.