Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (62783 Views)

Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video) / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Henryfortune(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
pemzy:

Mumu people��. What Obidents surpassed in Festac alone. Tinubu gragra is only in Lagos let them do same in Abuja or Edo.��

Can see you have not been following trends lately... ���

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Snapchat: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:
Yorubas keep playing tribal politics, Tinubu won't win next year elections that's just the truth

Modified: for those quoting me from my moniker you should know I'm yoruba to

Chukudi

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Why una no dey sabi read trends well?.

Osun state fell to PDP only recently. The incumbent governor na Tinubu relative. That, few months to a presidential election Tinubu is a candidate in.

What we see in Lagos today is the most attendance Tinubu can hope to achieve in a solidarity march anywhere in Nigeria. And, this is in his self-acclaimed Lagos. Recall that Obi did just as much or much better in the same Tinubu's Lagos.

Here's the thing. If you have need to pay people to attend your rallies, speak on your behalf, and advocate for you, it is fair to say that your candidacy does not enjoy a popular mandate. The people's mandate. Peter Obi is the exact opposite.

The handwriting is clearly on the wall. Tinubu is a third tier candidate in this election. Those who are propagating him knows this much, and are at their wits end regarding what else they can throw up in support of this unsellable candidate.

As it now stands, the real fight is between Peter Obi and the north's Atiku Abubakar. A hegemonic northern Oligarchy, minus North central nationalities, and Southern nationalities minus Tinubu's groupies. It is suicide to cut off your nose to spite your face, people.

This is the time to close ranks. If you are still supporting a candidate whose chance of winning this election is almost zero just to spite Igbos, you are your own enemy. Nigeria today is not about Igbo and Yoruba. It is now about our collective survival not just as southerners or northerners as the case may be, but the need to enable the continued existence of our country as an intact, justice and equity respecting entity. Justice, equity and progress in peace and security to all of her people.

At the end of the day, we all go to the same market. The price of garri, beans and petrol remains uniform for all of us north or south. If we fail to make the right decision today, na all of us go suffer am as we have been doing before now.

We need to do the right thing for us and our families. Join the grassroot movement for a better tomorrow for all of us. Become Obidient today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by imrany20(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=toujurs post=117407421] Mr man no body is claiming lagos, i am sure you don't even have any economical input into this lagos u are dragging over.

No body is fight for lagos. Same lagos, indians and pakistans are treating Nigerians like slaves. Is what u are dragging over, don't go and better your life. Continue fighting over who no send weda u fit pay rent. Continue wasting away angryNonsense!!

[/quot

Are you not one of those fools saying Lagos belongs to the Obi supporters? You guys are just empty barrels keep jumping into every threads all in the name of your hatred for Tinubu. Una eyes go soon clear. Yeye people.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by AroOkigbo(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
HenryWilliams:
Passed there not too long ago.
Touts, thugs and miscreants full the place.
No single person of substance.
Just a shame.
Were you expecting to see any reasonable person there?
This is only a rally for touts. ..led by Chief Tout officer of Lagos, MC whatever!

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by omokab: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:
Yorubas keep playing tribal politics, Tinubu won't win next year elections that's just the truth

if you are assure of yourself that tinubu won't win the incoming election ,swear that you will kill yourself if he eventually win .Then I will take you serious
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Dbboy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Gathering of touts grin

All this kata kata for Lagos like say na only Lagos votes go make Tinubu president.

Something Obidients pulled off in 4 different locations in Lagos, a whole Commander-in-Chief of Lagos touts could only do in one location and is making noise about it.

They tried it in abuja and boy was it a disaster, the mandate idiot got disgraced.

Tell these fools to leave Tinubu’s backyard and go and march in Rivers, Plateau, Benue, Gombe, Kaduna, etc.

Until then, they are fools, stupid urchins, social irritants and misfits, vagabonds, idiots and everything negative.

Ndi ala!
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Latakia:
The AGBADO REVOLUTION has come to stay.. Those zombiedients whose mother sell roasted corn and abacha made of cassava at Ajegunle, Ago Palace, Ojo and Sadeast should better know that Eko Ile aka Lagos State belong to Yoruba people and Jagaban.
Nor mind dem, and they can chop the cassava ehn? From Apku to Abacha to Garri.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
look how is so obvious that lagosians have rejected tinubu candidacy . yet some unfortunate bastards who are cursed instead of accepting the painful reality that tinubu is goin nowhere, they are busy giving themselves false hope and living in denial.. nawa o
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by OsunOriginal: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
It is now like a carnival. Obidients/Obidient.s/Zombidient.s hide your face

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by frankson1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:
The thugs and touts are now out to show us how many they are enough to cause havoc on the election!

Tinubu only ends in Lagos state!!

Nigeria no be Lagos.
Osun no be Lagos
Edo no be Lagos

You skipped Ekiti state.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by OsunOriginal: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
00FFT00:

Osun state fell to PDP only recently. The incumbent governor na Tinubu relative. That, few months to a presidential election Tinubu is a candidate in.

What we see in Lagos today is the most attendance Tinubu can hope to achieve in a solidarity march anywhere in Nigeria. And, this is in his self-acclaimed Lagos. Recall that Obi did just as much or much better in the same Tinubu's Lagos.

Here's the thing. If you have need to pay people to attend your rallies, speak on your behalf, and advocate for you, it is fair to say that your candidacy does not enjoy a popular mandate. The people's mandate. Peter Obi is the exact opposite.

The handwriting is clearly on the wall. Tinubu is a third tier candidate in this election. Those who are propagating him knows this much, and are at their wits end regarding what else they can throw up in support of this unsellable candidate.

As it now stands, the real fight is between Peter Obi and the north's Atiku Abubakar. A hegemonic northern Oligarchy, minus North central nationalities, and Southern nationalities minus Tinubu's groupies. It is suicide to cut off your nose to spite your face, people.

This is the time to close ranks. If you are still supporting a candidate whose chance of winning this election is almost zero just to spite Igbos, you are your own enemy. Nigeria today is not about Igbo and Yoruba. It is now about our collective survival not just as southerners or northerners as the case may be, but the need to enable the continued existence of our country as an intact, justice and equity respecting entity. Justice, equity and progress in peace and security to all of her people.

At the end of the day, we all go to the same market. The price of garri, beans and petrol remains uniform for all of us north or south. If we fail to make the right decision today, na all of us go suffer am as we have been doing before now.

We need to do the right thing for us and our families. Join the grassroot movement for a better tomorrow for all of us. Become Obidient today.

The ranting of an Obidi@t... Campaign hasn't even started. When campaign is flagged off, you will see more people on the road
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by fredoooooo: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Shutout undecided

Park managers and agboros on solidarity walk for their Push and Start presidential candidate tongue undecided
Bush baby ... You still dye wail and cry ,
grin cheesy grin
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Goodnigga: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:
The thugs and touts are now out to show us how many they are enough to cause havoc on the election!

Nigeria no be Lagos.
Osun no be Lagos
Edo no be Lagos
Will they force people to vote too, just like they force them to march?
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Andioneness:
Because of 1k foolish people
grin grin
E pain you laidis? grin
We never even start O!
Waa to riran wo! grin
Inugo?
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by famouscargo4u: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:

From what I've seen so far, he would win! That's the truth.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kajaard: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
00FFT00:

Well said bro. I could not have said it any better.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Iykenuwa(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Just see population of Agberos, thugs and their ilk in Lagos alone!
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by bhmw(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
When you say Yoruba's, you are directly saying all yoruba's. I am yoruba and I am not supporting Jagaban. You should have said some yoruba.

arejibadz:

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Iykenuwa(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
00FFT00:

I'll send 3k airtime to any phone number you send to me.

I love this.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Lindseyrd: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:

You are a bastard Yoruba!Your father needs to do your DNA

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Goodoldays(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Faber:

Guy talk true this crowd and what Obi pulled on October 1 which one large pass, I want check something

If I were in Lagos,nothing will stop me from attending the rally so I can collect my urgent 5k and clean mouth.

So to your question,I think many people in Lagos already knows what I know,that’s why you see that crowd
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by shinealight(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:

Who cares whether you’re Yoruba or Hausa? Point is you don miss road!! cool cool
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:

tinubu is our daily bread
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by shinealight(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Goodoldays:

If I were in Lagos,nothing will stop me from attending the rally so I can collect my urgent 5k and clean mouth.

So to your question,I think many people in Lagos already knows what I know,that’s why you see that crowd

Nah so 5k easy to collect? Nah yam?
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Diligence: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dear Yoruba great race that gave the world Pa Awo's, Adebanjo, Fashola, Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Wole Soyinka, Jakande, et Al!

What are Guz doing about Agberoism, Touting in Lagos esp. If only you know the impact of Tinubu's legacy - Agberoism - to future generations of great Yoruba race.

Take Back your youths now. Millions of them now see touting, motor parks, street tickets, hawker tickets, renovation ticket, etc as a way of life. This is dangerous.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
GreatYorubaRaceDeservesBetter
VoteWisely
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Billygee2u: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:

Nigeria no be Lagos.
Osun no be Lagos
Edo no be Lagos
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Gbemini(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Gathering of touts grin

All this kata kata for Lagos like say na only Lagos votes go make Tinubu president.

Something Obidients pulled off in 4 different locations in Lagos, a whole Commander-in-Chief of Lagos touts could only do in one location and is making noise about it.

Tell these fools to leave Tinubu’s backyard and go and march in Rivers, Plateau, Benue, Gombe, Kaduna, etc.

Until then, they are fools, stupid urchins, social irritants and misfits, vagabonds, idiots and everything negative.

Ndi ala!
igbos are d problem in this country... Zone without brain
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by guru90: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
What I am seeing their na bandits men full there...
Remember, Tinubu order soldiers to starts shooting the protesters at Lagos Toll Gate....

Please, if good people lead this nation will all the bad leaders die over night...........

Why can't good leaders lead this nation peaceful....

I swear, 9ja is blessed more than any other countries in the world...
Go to USA, Canada and UK.. . etc....

U will see how snow (ice block) de rain like water....

Please, we need good leaders 2023....

Simple....
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Katcall: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
toujurs:
Lol is this a joke or what, who do you think marry those women and young girls that carry Agbo, shekpe and kai kai on their head from morning till night.
mean say there is hope for every man in Nigeria. Me wey I dey look for young wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.