Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (62787 Views)

Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video) / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by sidonlook: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
If all these are agberos , how do we still have enough agberos on lagos roads today?
Don't you think some of this crowd must have been imported from other nearby States?
Don't be fooled by the size of the crowd.
Remain Obidient .
We won't allow Agberos to continue ruling us.
Say No To APC.
Say No To PDP.

Yes To LP Obidient.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:
Yorubas keep playing tribal politics, Tinubu won't win next year elections that's just the truth

Modified: for those quoting me from my moniker you should know I'm yoruba to
Ibo and Hausa aren't playing tribal politics? Where is your brain gan sef

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Take is nation wide, stop struggling with only obi patterns

Apc is our of idea on how to move in the coming election, apc is not all about hunger and money...

Try to install a sick man to the people for no reason
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:
Yorubas keep playing tribal politics, Tinubu won't win next year elections that's just the truth

Emeka masquerading as omo Yoruba after masquerading as a Zombidient from an IPOB terrorist.
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Gathering of touts grin

All this kata kata for Lagos like say na only Lagos votes go make Tinubu president.

Something Obidients pulled off in 4 different locations in Lagos, a whole Commander-in-Chief of Lagos touts could only do in one location and is making noise about it.

Tell these fools to leave Tinubu’s backyard and go and march in Rivers, Plateau, Benue, Gombe, Kaduna, etc.

Until then, they are fools, stupid urchins, social irritants and misfits, vagabonds, idiots and everything negative.

Ndi ala!
We know them, Obi supporters! Abusive as usual..... Shebi Una be Labour Party......All your Labour will go in vain
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by shinealight(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:

He will lose LAGOS state!! No body is changing mouth.

The point is he can only do his gragra in Lagos state(his backyard). He should go to state like Delta state or Anambra state to test his strength!!!

I thought saying is: Charity begins at home! cool cool
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by OsunOriginal: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
sidonlook:
If all these are agberos , how do we still have enough agberos on lagos roads today?
Don't you think some of this crowd must have been imported from other nearby States?
Don't be fooled by the size of the crowd.
Remain Obidient .
We won't allow Agberos to continue ruling us.
Say No To APC.
Say No To PDP.

Yes To LP Obidient.

What do you know about Lagos? What do you know about the Yorubas?

Watch the carnival-like gathering here - currently ongoing.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIrFD0XFNlQ
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by moyosore32: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:

Weyrey u dey disguise ni jor
If dem say mk u drop aza for blessing now, na chike or Subair we go see

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by lastburn(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
I can't wait to see the crowd turn out from other States apart from Lagos. I wonder how much was spent for this?
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by spacechuks(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
wezzymoney:

Where him father wan see 20% self for lagos, we are waiting till election day, we will show all this igbo boy they are small

They can rant on here but physical we will teach them the game ����

Some of you that has never been out of lagos will be ranting mouth and spewing out gibberish, travel to other part of the country and see,

Yorubas should be grateful to other Nigerians especially the south south because they are the major beneficiary in majority of the sectors ranging from oil and gas to Banking , etc.

When it comes to issues like this, yorubas in Lagos , please throw away the card of ethnicity, well I know of some yorubas in the south south that means well for the nation and will always say the truth when it matters,

The truth is that APC has failed us in all indices , if Tinubu knows what it required to fix the problem, why didn't he advice baba Buhari, Apc have nothing to offer,

Some of us are not partisan, we just want the good of the nation , justice, equity and prosperity,

All of you clamouring for Tinubu definitely don't like good things, you want us to continue suffering , you want the legacy of Burahi to continue,

Pls be wise and be guided
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by danot1030: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The last time the Obi supporters held their rally in Lagos, all I was seeing on social media was that Yorubas has rejected Tinubu, now Yoruba is playing tribal politics because they are not supporting Obi.

You want to convince that the APC women rally in Owerri is Yoruba tribal politics, tell us that the Igbos that endorsed Tinubu in Lagos recently collected money from Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by 13october: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:

IGBO KEEP PLAYING TRIBAL SENTIMENT
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by snowball11(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dr
4teenblaq:
The thugs and touts are now out to show us how many they are enough to cause havoc on the election!

Tinubu only ends in Lagos state!!

Nigeria no be Lagos.
Osun no be Lagos
Edo no be Lagos

The earlier his urchins (slaves) know this the better for them! grin
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Giltexo: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
��� agbero rally ...na bus drivers and conductors full road so...
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by jamace(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sensible Yorubas reject Tinubu muslim-muslim ticket.

Afenifere endorses Peter Obi.

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Never4getU: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Gathering of touts grin

All this kata kata for Lagos like say na only Lagos votes go make Tinubu president.

Something Obidients pulled off in 4 different locations in Lagos, a whole Commander-in-Chief of Lagos touts could only do in one location and is making noise about it.

Tell these fools to leave Tinubu’s backyard and go and march in Rivers, Plateau, Benue, Gombe, Kaduna, etc.

Until then, they are fools, stupid urchins, social irritants and misfits, vagabonds, idiots and everything negative.

Typical Igbo urchin rants.

@the bolded why result to abusive over a thing of choice? why is igbo so filled with hatred for anything which does not agreed or bend to her whims and caprices? why does igbo thinks nobody its superior to her brainless head? when will igbo start living a hate-free society with other non igbos extraction?

Lack of respect for the elderly and supremacists inherently in-depth of an ordinary igbo is the bane of igbo greatest undoing in NIGERIA.

You did you rally in peace which is ur right and nobody attack or vilified u for observing ur civic rights but attack others for doing same which is equally their right too. These attitude of igbos can be likened to authoritarian, bully or at best a dictators which beg the question on how does igbo plan to run a presidency of an igbo extraction against the rest of the country.

Mind you, Lagos is a yoruba state in the southwest which house the igbos and her business over decades but it then mean the igbos are actually not what we think of them as brothers in the southwest and happening over the past 5years showed the fact.

As for me, my hatred for igbos in lagos state for igbos has just begin starting from ejecting them from my house henceforth. This is not a joke cos i have watched with kneel interest how vilified and test yoruba has turned despite our hospitality gesture towards Ndigbo in lagos state even in my area, we protected them and their land for them but i can bet, all of this is gone for life. Igbos are our enemies in the SOUTHWEST and every yoruba man reading this message should do the needful.

Lastly, if u think u can cause any trouble in lagos during this election, trust me many of u will be wasted since u have refused to go back to the east. You will fail and continue to fail.

Ndi ala!
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Versal: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
There you have it: the number of insane, illogical and unreasonable people in Zoogeria
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:

You were dumb or didn't have eyes to see Yoruba with your tribal politics tag in 2011 when we supported Jonathan and in 2015 wen we supported Buhari. Na now your mouth and eyes open to see tribal politics. Very soon, God willing, you shall be humbled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by hohafrank(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubu will fail woefully.The crowd shows how weak he is in his backyard let alone in other states.His people have rejected him.I pity him and his urchins.
Obi is the Nigeria next president.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by saysugar(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
toujurs:
This election would shock tinubu, i hope he survives this shock of his life, because even his people won't vote gor him.

The extortion in lagos is too much. I hope he doesn't die of stroke. An aspiring president that can sign grin.

Don't forget, that peter obi is not the one, campaigning for his presidency, people are campaigning for him, do you know what that means .

Who knew what labour party was, Peter obi doesn't have that luxury to waste on politics, people are bringing out their own money to campaign for him.

It is only a thief, that would spend lavishly to become the president of Nigeria. Because he hopes to steal, and recover all the money once he wins
alright God bless Nigeria we hope for better life next year
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Myer:

Sadly I wish it was Osinbajo. But I'll still choose Tinubu over others.
Trust me, with Tinubu, you wouldn't be making a bad choice. He has always had the knack for identifying intelligent minds.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by OsunOriginal: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
hohafrank:
Tinubu will fail woefully.The crowd shows how weak he is in his backyard let alone in other states.His people have rejected him.I pity him and his urchins.
Obi is the Nigeria next president.

Where you there?

The can watch the ongoing carnival here at the convergence point (Oshodi)

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIrFD0XFNlQ
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
tabaski:
The one done by Imo women was done in his backyard abi? Receive sense and stop living in delusion.

You mention imo women.. Show us the IMO women with tinubu/shettima logo or banner.. The rally was done for APC aspirants in the state not Tinubu!
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Iykenuwa:

I'll send 3k airtime to any phone number you send to me.

I love this.

It is fine, brother. You may give to a neighbor in need, or buy flip-flops for a child who has to walk around barefooted. My campaign is for a better, compassionate Nigeria. I am immensely blessed to learn that mine is not a lone voice. Thank you for the offer.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by hush15: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
arejibadz:

Dont mind them. Am a proud yoruba boy and i wont vote for him. My vote maybe one vote but that my one vote is not for him at all. He should go and rest.

Most people there are as the name implies, transport urchins who are compensated for their appearance and their local celebrities. You wont find educated enlightened cerebral minds and youths there cos any right thinking mind or person knows better.

Nigerians shouldn't make that mistake from south to north, their regrets is as sure as the sky over our country. That man is intoxicated easily by power and will use it. North that think they are smart and will check him but it will shock them cos they have no clue whats about to hit them. Ordinary presidential campaign, they already crying out fowl!!!

Nigerians should understand that he is not a unifier but an emperor and they should brace up for the consequencies if they don't defend their votes against this man.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
Obamaofusa:

So to be drivers and transport space employees is a disease,abi?
Why dont you go back to the SE so that IPOB,Agboro,UGM can hang your head in the marketplace.
With the way they shout Agbero here, you will think it is a Yoruba thing. I was shocked seeing Omo Igbo Agbero in Enugu last time I visited. Very critical set of people

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
maasoap:

"Cause havocs and collect bullets straight to the head" - Buhari.
APC doesn't need to disrupt election because we have everything needed to win this election on a fair ground

APC can not win on a fair ground. Know this and know peace
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
wezzymoney:

Anambra he will have 40% vote and delta know this and know peace jare

In last presidential election, APC couldn't gather 25% in Anambra.. So it is with tinubu they will gather 40%?

You are obviously delusional jere
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Oluwatested: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Gathering of touts grin

Ndi ala!

Hello
Your sense light small o
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Buhari came to your east on Monday, despite your sit at home, nothing happened, if tinubu decide to campaign in ur side today, u can do nothing, you can only threaten ur people

Sorry I am not from the East!
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Buhari didn't have to win Delta and Anambra but won the general Elections twice, Jonathan had support from Delta and Anambra and lost the general Elections as an incumbent. Anambra and Delta are just two tiny states of the 36 states in Nigeria.

The factors in buhari winning twice is not at Tinubu favour at the moment.. Tinubu needs to do well in all region before he can win.. This is not a two horse race.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kaysalas(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Saw them around Anthony... I didn't want to make this your statement actually

I believe Tinubu's campaign need a rebranding especially in Lagos. Let intellectuals come out for him. I saw the crowd and even their facial appearance was scary...

If he can get the Osinbajos to come out and openly have a solidarity walk for him, even if they ain't much, it'll send a message that his presidency (if he wins) won't revolve around thugs...

Aside his health and the fact he seems to be so comfortable with using thugs for his personal gains (all speculative from my end), Tinubu would have been the best for the Nigerian presidential seat
Trust me; civilization as we know it was built by "thugs" and those who understand the principle of taking it by FORCE. the lords and dukes in the U.K and across the world have a not so enviable past if you dig deeper. Tinubu understands this and will put each man in his place. By the way, do you know the number of PHD and master's degree holders that work with MCOluomo at his Ladoje, Agege Office? Trust me, things are not always as they seem

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.