Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (62803 Views)

Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video) / Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by adioolayi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Awon werey....won ri ero, story change from Tinubu will lose Lagos into:

-Lagos is not enough to win Nigeria's elections...

-He should go and do rally in South East and other nonsense

I was thinking Una talk say Lagos is already in the bag for Una ni...eti ya werey gan ni oooo

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Anyways....Omoyele Sowore for President...Sowore will get as many votes as possible...but e no go win...I no go fool myself.

I am giving him this my single vote...na solidarity vote!

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by casualobserver: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:

He will lose LAGOS state!! No body is changing mouth.

The point is he can only do his gragra in Lagos state(his backyard). He should go to state like Delta state or Anambra state to test his strength!!!

Wetin Concern Tinubu with Anambra or Delta votes when katsina Borno, Yobe Kebbi, etc dey there?

Plus Obi leaving PDP has done more for Tinubu is the SE and SS than anything Tinubu could ever have dreamed possible! Obi is a Godsend for Tinubu!

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by tunwumi: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
4teenblaq:
The thugs and touts are now out to show us how many they are enough to cause havoc on the election!

Tinubu only ends in Lagos state!!

Nigeria no be Lagos.
Osun no be Lagos
Edo no be Lagos

Wait till you see those state numbers for Tinubu.

BAT is not a lightweight politician like Obi. These are not people online without voters card. There are people that will be stay there if they are shooting. We see on election day.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Msmither: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
A gathering of thugs.
Very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by tooth4tooth: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
omenka:
They have PVCs. Let your Pandora AdaObi keep talking to the president's of Yale and Oxford University . We're pretty sure those are the ones to give him victory.

We're comfortable with these ones here- they are NIGERIAN VOTERS. cool
Omo see finishing. You for add Okin and Nasco cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai !! Naija I hail una ,una too get bad mouth. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Picardor2: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

They have started changing tone small small, tinubu isn't losing Lagos again.
Wahala oil rice grin

He will lose lagos
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Katcall: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Akerele44:

They are joining each other's on the road....the APC members from Agege are different from those at Ikeja and so on..all of them would meet each other's on the road and stop at thesame destination
who do these touts have sex with
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by SlurUsername1: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
colestephan86:

Tell them to do rally for obi tomorrow in Anambra his home state.

Lol, Dem no born Dem well. The fear of ipob sit at home declaration is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by ElSudani: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

You're a sagacious political analyst wink

She is spot on. Absolutely on point.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by imrany20(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Obituaries , how una dey? cool
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by toujurs: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Just one crowd. grin. No be to hold rally, you get voters card. We shall meet in the polling booth.

It is only an illiterate, who doesn't care about the future of Nigeria, but his or her selfish, religious and tribal interest that would support asiwaju for presidency. It's a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by saysugar(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
May you labour for life grin
4teenblaq:

He will lose LAGOS state!! No body is changing mouth.

The point is he can only do his gragra in Lagos state(his backyard). He should go to state like Delta state or Anambra state to test his strength!!!

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by toujurs: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
imrany20:
Obituaries , how una dey? cool
Is lagos, tinubu only hope? ,
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by saysugar(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
U people funny o grin see as ur mouth sweet as if ur candidate ever make anything great in Nigeria before, person wey do governor of anambra and dem cursing him
toujurs:
Just one crowd. grin. No be to hold rally, you get voters card. We shall meet in the polling booth.

It is only an illiterate, who doesn't care about the future of Nigeria, but his or her selfish, religious and tribal interest that would support asiwaju for presidency. It's a big shame.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by toujurs: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Katcall:
who do these touts have sex with
Lol is this a joke or what, who do you think marry those women and young girls that carry Agbo, shekpe and kai kai on their head from morning till night.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by kunleiky(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Gathering of touts grin

All this kata kata for Lagos like say na only Lagos votes go make Tinubu president.

Something Obidients pulled off in 4 different locations in Lagos, a whole Commander-in-Chief of Lagos touts could only do in one location and is making noise about it.

Tell these fools to leave Tinubu’s backyard and go and march in Rivers, Plateau, Benue, Gombe, Kaduna, etc.

Until then, they are fools, stupid urchins, social irritants and misfits, vagabonds, idiots and everything negative.

Ndi ala!
You're on the right path of history Penguin2
Fly high above the bats
Gracias

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Msmither:
A gathering of thugs.
Very interesting.

HenryWilliams:
Passed there not too long ago.
Touts, thugs and miscreants full the place.
No single person of substance.
Just a shame.

I’ve said it before, to win election in Lagos, u need thugs, market women and all the trade unions to be on your side. Tinubu has these people with him 100% and he will sweep Lagos hands down.

If politics is a game of numbers, it has to be played smart. If I need number to win an election of a population of 20 people, and out of the 20 people, 7 are agbero, 5 are market women, 3 are very responsible educated rational people, remaining 5 are unconcerned. My strategy will be to target the people that will give me numbers not speaking too much grammar

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by imrany20(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
toujurs:
Is lagos, tinubu only hope? ,

This is just a litmus test for the obituaries proclaiming Lagos to be there land.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by zionstaar75: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Gathering of touts grin

All this kata kata for Lagos like say na only Lagos votes go make Tinubu president.

Something Obidients pulled off in 4 different locations in Lagos, a whole Commander-in-Chief of Lagos touts could only do in one location and is making noise about it.

Tell these fools to leave Tinubu’s backyard and go and march in Rivers, Plateau, Benue, Gombe, Kaduna, etc.

Until then, they are fools, stupid urchins, social irritants and misfits, vagabonds, idiots and everything negative.

Ndi ala!
since apc primary you've been like this yet you've failed woefully and u won't stop.no go kill yourself for tinubu matter o.im voting obi but I have no hatred for tinubu.i don't understand the kind of politics u people play o

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by oneMalik: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
No Near O !

FLY BULLETS DEY HERE O !

NO BE JOKE .

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW ..... EKO LELEYI !

THIS IS LAGOS !
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by ekhai(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
HELLO, TESTING TESTING THE MICROPHONE.
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by toujurs: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
saysugar:
U people funny o grin see as ur mouth sweet as if ur candidate ever make anything great in Nigeria before, person wey do governor of anambra and dem cursing him
This election would shock tinubu, i hope he survives this shock of his life, because even his people won't vote gor him.

The extortion in lagos is too much. I hope he doesn't die of stroke. An aspiring president that can sign grin.

Don't forget, that peter obi is not the one, campaigning for his presidency, people are campaigning for him, do you know what that means .

Who knew what labour party was, Peter obi doesn't have that luxury to waste on politics, people are bringing out their own money to campaign for him.

It is only a thief, that would spend lavishly to become the president of Nigeria. Because he hopes to steal, and recover all the money once he wins
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hmmm. We will not labour in vein
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by heysquare(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Period007:
Yoruba muslims
Touts
Agberos
Urchins.

All these will end in Lagos
Tinubu is a Regional candidate
Every contender is a regional candidate except other regions give their support to a particular candidate then he has it all and becomes the winner
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Kewtt: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
toujurs:
This election would shock tinubu, i hope he survives this shock of his life, because even his people won't vote gor him.

The extortion in lagos is too much. I hope he doesn't die of stroke. An aspiring president that can sign grin.

Don't forget, that peter obi is not the one, campaigning for his presidency, people are campaigning for him, do you know what that means .

Who knew what labour party was, Peter obi doesn't have that luxury to waste on politics, people are bringing out their own money to campaign for him.

It is only a thief, that would spend lavishly to become the president of Nigeria. Because he hopes to steal, and recover all the money once he wins
Don't cry more than the bereaved
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Henryfortune(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

You didn't say this when you were shouting occupy Lagos we go run Lagos down for obi all Lagos stand still... Guy keep quiet and let others express themselves say way you did with your obi lockdown walk in Lagos..

Ndi ala!!
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
I only counted 3 people in Zombidiot voicegrin

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by toujurs: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
imrany20:

This is just a litmus test for the obituaries proclaiming Lagos to be there land.
Mr man no body is claiming lagos, i am sure you don't even have any economical input into this lagos u are dragging over.

No body is fight for lagos. Same lagos, indians and pakistans are treating Nigerians like slaves. Is what u are dragging over, don't go and better your life. Continue fighting over who no send weda u fit pay rent. Continue wasting away angryNonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by pemzy: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
KillSars:
Total shutdown

Mumu people��. What Obidents surpassed in Festac alone. Tinubu gragra is only in Lagos let them do same in Abuja or Edo.��
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by Henryfortune(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Until then, they are fools, stupid urchins, social irritants and misfits, vagabonds, idiots and everything negative.Ndi ala!!

You didn't say this when you were shouting occupy Lagos we go run Lagos down for obi all Lagos stand still... Guy keep quiet and let others express themselves say way you did with your obi lockdown walk in Lagos..

Ndi ala!!
Re: Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) by oneMalik: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is just Aroma-starting o !

when the Mata set ehn ?

you ain't see narin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

The Mercenaries Ojukwu Hired To Fight During The Biafra-Nigerian War (Video) / Nasir Hassan Wagini: On My Way To Otuke To Seek For Forgiveness / Abdulrasheed Maina: Full List Of Properties, Money Owned Uncovered By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.