Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' (33142 Views)

Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension / Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kayyy: 12:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Nchenches:

Not most people in Nigeria support presidential candidate because of tribe.
You obviously consider tribe first for choice of presidential candidate.
Tinubu looks down on Igbos, that's why he never considered that if it's turn by turn like he claims, it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari.

Tinubu jumped into the presidential race, gbawam, as old and sick as he knows he is, not considering that there are many Igbo presidential materials in APC, including those Igbos who formed APC with Tinubu, Buhari and others.
In other words, Tinubu bite Igbos first where it pains, as Igbos bite him back, some of you mistake it as a bite against Yoruba.

I wholeheartedly share your sentiment about Tinubu and believe me when I say he actually deserves it , see many people are ready to have that conversation, I still personally believe with all the milestone Tinubu has achieved in Nigeria's politics he doesn't need presidency to cement it , also I believe in equity and am sure you agree and see that a lot of Yoruba and most supporting Peter Obi share that sentiment too, however I am too unknown/inconsequential for Tinubu to accept or share my opinion about him and you will believe me that the body language of President Buhari shows same too especially during the primaries.

However moving into election proper, we have come to accept and establish revisionism as part of our politics in this country where people can just do a 360 degree and turn saint overnight, politicians insulting and abusing Buhari everyday today does not make them patrotic and honest a good example is Babachir Lawal insulting Tinubu today over Christianity and Muslim/muslim ticket, a proven and publicly exposed corrupt politician for that matter. Over 30 years of my life a from being a teenager to adulthood has shown that activism and calling out our problems daily does not mean you can actually solve it, all the men of integrity that were former activists have proved that, from Wole Soyinka, Tai Solarin, Bola Ige, Festus keyamo, Beko and Olikoye ransom kuti and many other, these men have had some portfolios in some capacity and achieved close to nothing, so coming to Peter Obi, the 360 degree to make him a sudden liberator, a saviour is so astonishing and he also re-echoes it with go and verify , verify what , and then to cap it all you hear " suffer never tire you or your children " , who is coming to end the suffering ? Did he end the suffering in Anambra, someone posted one statistics to me this week showing living quality of Anambra better under Peter Obi compared to Tinubu and Fashola and I asked him you have been in Lagos for over 18 years why have you not moved back to enjoy that good economic condition and then invite us to come join you to see the proof ? He kept quiet.

Abeg make the elections just come and go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Sheggy13(m): 12:59am On Oct 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols , how many times have IGBOS come out to contest Presidential election in Nigeria?

How many times have IGBOS supported their own?

Do you know IGBOS rejected Ojokwu ?

Do you know when you, a YORUBA man was hating Olusegun Obasanjo not to be President of Nigeria , do you know IGBOS carried him in their heads like Banana for Sale?

Do you know IGBOS rejected their own and voted massively for ABIOLA.....do you know it was your own tribal men that pulled ABIOLA down?

ABIOLA rice was shared in the whole of Igbo race , even Igbos made the bags by themselves and put their own Rice inside his bags.....

What has IGBOS not done for YORUBAS?

YORUBA has been supported by IGBOS to have a President of Nigeria for 8 years and
Osibanjo is counting his 8 years as a Vice President now ...

Tell me one election that YORUBAS have supported IGBO MAN......just one .....
Whether he failed or not......

Get your facts right when you quote me please. Igbos never massively voted for Abiola in 1993 - Abiola only won marginally in Anambra out of then 4 Southeastern states. Election in 1999 was between two Yorubas - Obasanjo of PDP and Olu-Falae of AD. Igbos decided to go with PDP who Obasanjo happened to be the candidate. Igbos have always voted PDP in Presidential elections regardless of the tribe of the candidate so it had nothing to do with Obasanjo being Yoruba. That is more the reason Igbos are angry now and feel PDP have been ungrateful to them which is what is fuelling this new obsession with Obi among Igbos.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by sanpipita(m): 1:01am On Oct 10, 2022
Nigerians are again trying to be dishonest in face of something very obvious, after all the lies you PEO told against Jonathan, how far? repeating same mistake with Peter Obi when he is clearly better candidate is laughable, some of you think voting with twisted logic will save you from the old order, I thought people would have learnt lessons with buhari
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by OChimex: 1:12am On Oct 10, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Only half educated naive n unintelligent person will vote or campaign for Peter Obi. It is impossible for you to be research journalist who can investigate facts from fallacy n still go ahead to chose Obi over Tinubu.

Note it is not that Tinubu is the best Nigeria can afford but sadly he is best among the front runners with Kwankwaso coming a close second while Atiku n Obi should never ever be considered for the job of Nigeria presidency for so many reasons

Na so them warm una for 2015 about Buhari, una say na una messiah. Now dem don they warn una about APC and PDP candidate, una don dey play “Mr I too know”

When e go happen now, na so una go begin deny say una vote them.

“Albert Einstein once said that “'insanity' is ‘Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting to achieve different results”

You guys have tasted PDP, after 16 years, e no work. Una bring APC, after 8 years, e come worst. Now una wan continue with APC, yet una expect a different result?

My brother no be madness be that so?
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Levels1(m): 1:42am On Oct 10, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Lawyers on Twitter have lambasted fellow lawyer and staunch supporter of Peter Obi, Odogwu esq (its_emyce), for promoting a candidate he once described as the worst governor in Nigeria 10 years ago.

According to Odogwu, "I support"@TWEETORACLE: WORST
GOVERNOR: WINNER: PETER OBl of
ANAMBRA STATE : CONTENDERS: Peter obi, Peter Obi , Peter Obi #AURACOOLAWARD"

Reacting, one of the lawyers, Fowosere Esq, said, "@its_emyce what changed, how then this "worst" Governor suddenly become the messiah we have been expecting, intentional amnesia or what?? "

Another lawyer, @Egi_nupe_ wrote, "Bros you said this 10years ago o. What changed?"

More reactions below...

Tribe
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 1:48am On Oct 10, 2022
What a LYING Thread! Keep deceiving yourselves Seun and with SPONSORED propanga. People's minds are made up. PO For President. Let the CORRUPT TINUBU AND rest his retired bodY
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 1:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Keep lying to yourself. May TINUBU be the ruler your family yearns for till rapture. May his style of leadership never seize in your family!!!

spiralwedge:

It’s not age that will do the job. It’s competence, experience, detribalised and ruggedness. BAT has all all of this. Nigeria is too complex for a bigoted and manipulative Obi to lead. He couldn’t even do that in mere Anambra state.

You guys are funny, 4 years ago you were screaming restructuring and marginalisation and you said Atiku was the man. Atiku is still contesting, why is he no more appealing? Because of your tribal bigotry?

I’ll like to revisit this thread after the elections, because Obi will come distant 4th, and you have no choice but to have Tinubu in the helms of affairs.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 1:55am On Oct 10, 2022
Allow the old, corrupt, bribery man called TINUBU to retire peacefully to his home. Stop lying against PO. Don't be blinded by tribe

kestolove95:
Ipob people just want d worst governor in Nigeria should be Dia cuz his a biafran... Never
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 1:57am On Oct 10, 2022
May TINUBU be the generational leader in your family till eternity! May a Corrupt, bribery and greedy leadership figure rule your generations till eternity!!!

quote author=Sonyboom765 post=117415826]Only half educated naive n unintelligent person will vote or campaign for Peter Obi. It is impossible for you to be research journalist who can investigate facts from fallacy n still go ahead to chose Obi over Tinubu.

Note it is not that Tinubu is the best Nigeria can afford but sadly he is best among the front runners with Kwankwaso coming a close second while Atiku n Obi should never ever be considered for the job of Nigeria presidency for so many reasons [/quote]
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 1:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Keep lying through your teeth. Your lying propaganda can't change the minds of people! You know nothing about PO.

Afamed:
It is becoming clearer now that the Pandora fraud has no footprints when he was a Gov.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:01am On Oct 10, 2022
Tribal bigot. May TINUBU be your family's leader throughout your entire generations

Tinubuadvocate:
We know that igbo are supporting that thing base on religion belief and tribe men and we are the next to produce Nigeria president mentality.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2022
Super story! Whether in front page or not. No amount of LYING PROPAGANDA or LIES will change people's minds. Tell your LIARS mates to continue

ASAPFERG1:
Nlfpmod
Seun
Mynd44

Take to fp
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Continue to hate the Tribe God has blessed scattered all over the world. Your Yoruba can't move because they lack survival instincts.

ASAPFERG1:
Lol. Fvcking igbo people..
Animals
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by jamace(m): 2:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is finished.

Peter Obi was eventually defeated by Peter Obi.

We Nigerian youths have discarded him.

See as patriotic Nigerian youths drag that lawyer like say dem dey drag fake Firman generator.

Dem naked the guy for market square.

We the youths have woken up from the Obi deception and bandwagon.

Haaaaaaa!

Obi no get anything to campaign with, just Igbos supporting their brother, even when most already admitted in the past that he was a failure.
See how APC urchins are masturbating over this thread grin grin When you ask APC urchins of Tinubu achievements, they will tell you he built Lagos. How? Can we have a list of what Tinubu did in Lagos? The urchins will stammer and tell you that Tinubu laid the blueprint. What is blueprint? They will tiptoe out of the thread.

APC/PDP urchins are mere noise makers who are not confident of their candidates. They just throw bogus claims without substances and think they can deceive us. grin

Amongst the present crop of presidential aspirants, Peter Obi remains the best.

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:06am On Oct 10, 2022
May TINUBU kind of leader LEAD YOUR GENERATIONS UNBORN till the end of the world!!!

realestate99:

Then you are an enemy of this country, just because of tribal affiliation you want to enforce a mediocre serial liar on the country.... posterity will judge you and your likes.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Get ready to get the shock of your life next year. I pronounce TINUBU kind of leadership upon your entire generations till Christ comes!!!

Throwback:

A lot of bandwagonism is at play.

They think they are woke meanwhile they are sound asleep.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:09am On Oct 10, 2022
Onye ashi!!!

May TINUBU be the Lord of your entire generations

Wickedtruths:
Na mumu dey follow Peter Obi na. We were in Onitsha when he was Governor, what did he do?
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:13am On Oct 10, 2022
LYING PROPAGANDA won't save you. People's minds are made up. You are free to advertise your LIES on every social media. IT CAN NEVER SWAY VOTES FOR CORRUPT, BRIBERY, LYING, BULLION-VAN AND GREEDY TINUBU. No need arguing with Liars!!!

omenka:
Pandora minions exhausted their ammo even before the campaign whistle was blown. Now they're looking for trees behind which they could hide.

Very useless candidate. cheesy
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:15am On Oct 10, 2022
CORRUPT, BRIBERY, LYING, OLD and BULLION Tinubu will NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY!!! I wish him for your entire generations till Christ comes!!!

Britishpea:
Obi is being promoted based on emotion by the dot in the circle ⭕️ fellows. He has nothing absolutely to offer. I am just waiting for the resurrection of that cessation after Tinubu must have won.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:16am On Oct 10, 2022
Onye ashi!!!

Wickedtruths:

When Peter Obi was Governor, Awkuzu SARS killed several Igbo youths like you. Assuming they killed like 3 of your mother's children, you won't be here talking nonsense. People like you are a curse to Alaigbo.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by jamace(m): 2:18am On Oct 10, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Lawyers on Twitter have lambasted fellow lawyer and staunch supporter of Peter Obi, Odogwu esq (its_emyce), for promoting a candidate he once described as the worst governor in Nigeria 10 years ago.

According to Odogwu, "I support"@TWEETORACLE: WORST
GOVERNOR: WINNER: PETER OBl of
ANAMBRA STATE : CONTENDERS: Peter obi, Peter Obi , Peter Obi #AURACOOLAWARD"

Reacting, one of the lawyers, Fowosere Esq, said, "@its_emyce what changed, how then this "worst" Governor suddenly become the messiah we have been expecting, intentional amnesia or what?? "

Another lawyer, @Egi_nupe_ wrote, "Bros you said this 10years ago o. What changed?"

More reactions below...
The Lawyer only made that outburst simply because of the bad road to his school then. It is on record that Peter Obi did not only rehabilitated the road, but did the whole rehabilitation of the Law faculty.

Pls, read this thread to clear your doubts about Peter Obi's achievements as Gov of Anambra State: https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:20am On Oct 10, 2022
No wonder!!! Now is very clear. Using your platform to enthrone LIES!!!. So you guys are tired of clamour for YORUBA NATION, you now want Presidency with an OLD, CORRUPT, BRIBERY, LYING, BULLION-VAN and retired man to lead to a dying nation? God will disappoint all of you!!!

My wish for you is that May TINUBU kind of leadership rule your entire family and generations UNBORN till eternity!!!

seunmsg:
I’m not really surprised at all. Deep down, most of the guys supporting Peter Obi knows that he failed woefully as governor of Anambra state. They are simply supporting him because they hate Tinubu and APC. In terms of performance, it’s insane to compare Peter Obi with Tinubu. It’s not even close at all. It’s like someone telling us in ten years time that Ikpeazu was a far better governor than Sanwoolu and Zulum.

Religion, tribalism and senseless hatred is what is fueling the support for Peter Obi. Good enough, those supporting him are in the minority. The vast majority of sensible people like us will ensure that Peter Obi never becomes the president of Nigeria.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Wickedtruths: 2:26am On Oct 10, 2022
mdshell:
Onye ashi!!!
mdshell:
Onye ashi!!!
May TINUBU be the Lord of your entire generations

Umu nkita, tell your father to come out today Monday if them born am well. If UGM no go use him head sharpen machete.
The stupidity that brought UGM is what you want to export to other parts of Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by GoodLife4live: 2:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Trinitycian:
Atiku is the best. I can't comprehend how people who described Peter Obi as the worst governor in Nigeria years ago will now turn around to impose him on Nigerians.

Too bad!

NAA one of their Igbo platform be dis... Wey talk say Peter obi naa failure then

But today , naa the same platform dey call obi Messiah...

Dis peoples , just want nigerians to vote obi because is IGBO... That's all....

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 2:55am On Oct 10, 2022
Say Amen to my Prayers, Stop dodging it.......
Say Amen thrice to my prayer make we seal am for your entire generations in heaven.
If you really want Tinubu to be President of Nigeria,

SAY AMEN TO MY PRAYER!!! I challenge you!!!

Wickedtruths:

Umu nkita, tell your father to come out today Monday if them born am well. If UGM no go use him head sharpen machete.
The stupidity that brought UGM is what you want to export to other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TrueNigerian300: 2:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Nchenches:

Not most people in Nigeria support presidential candidate because of tribe.
You obviously consider tribe first for choice of presidential candidate.
Tinubu looks down on Igbos, that's why he never considered that if it's turn by turn like he claims, it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari.

Tinubu jumped into the presidential race, gbawam, as old and sick as he knows he is, not considering that there are many Igbo presidential materials in APC, including those Igbos who formed APC with Tinubu, Buhari and others.
In other words, Tinubu bite Igbos first where it pains, as Igbos bite him back, some of you mistake it as a bite against Yoruba.

Will you keep quiet! You are not attacking PDP for giving the ticket to Atiku but wailing about Tinubu claiming the APC ticket.
The problem is not Tinubu but Igbo political leadership who are very foolish and dont know their worth. Your Obi ran away from the PDP he would have gotten the ticket from, if Igbo political leadership are wise despite how much you guys supported PDP the ticket should have been given to Igbos. Power is not given on a platter of gold you take it by force. So you want APC to give the ticket to the region that contribute almost nothing to their success? The person you should hate is Atiku and not Tinubu but you guys have natural hatred for yorubas is as simple as that. Can you imagine you invested in A but want return in B that is nothing but foolishness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Tzar(m): 3:09am On Oct 10, 2022
These SE clowns are so delusional. How can a whole region be so 2-faced and confused?!

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Gerald45411: 3:09am On Oct 10, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Lol. Fvcking igbo people..
Animals

Ur mother is the animal
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by NessFortunate: 3:32am On Oct 10, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Only half educated naive n unintelligent person will vote or campaign for Peter Obi. It is impossible for you to be research journalist who can investigate facts from fallacy n still go ahead to chose Obi over Tinubu.

Note it is not that Tinubu is the best Nigeria can afford but sadly he is best among the front runners with Kwankwaso coming a close second while Atiku n Obi should never ever be considered for the job of Nigeria presidency for so many reasons

thank God that you are not the one that is receiving and granting the job of application of who becomes president. No worry we go consider both before Tinubu. Jokes on you to be belittle PDP.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Wickedtruths: 3:37am On Oct 10, 2022
mdshell:
Say Amen to my Prayers, Stop dodging it.......
Say Amen thrice to my prayer make we seal am for your entire generations in heaven.
If you really want Tinubu to be President of Nigeria,

SAY AMEN TO MY PRAYER!!! I challenge you!!!

Go and pray for your parents judging under the ground on Mondays like earthworms. Let UGM pity your mother and spare her the weekly humiliation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by jamace(m): 3:41am On Oct 10, 2022
GoodLife4live:

NAA one of their Igbo platform be dis... Wey talk say Peter obi naa failure then

But today , naa the same platform dey call obi Messiah...

Dis peoples , just want nigerians to vote obi because is IGBO... That's all....

OBSERVATIONS ON TINUBU URCHINS

1. Whenever Kwankwanso or Atiku's camp attacks Tinubu, BATists will react by insulting Peter Obi and his Obidient movement. They are scared of defending themselves from Northerners. Tinubu urchins are Political slaves, living in bondage.

2. Tinubu's surpporters have nothing against Peter Obi except his Tribe and Religion. They have so much hatred for Igbos. To them, every sane Nigerian is an IPOB member.

3. Of recent, they hardly make a complete sentence without using abusive words. A sign of frustration. And to hide their pain, they use laughing emojis a lot.

Peter Obi is APC urchins' nightmare

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Williamsad14: 3:45am On Oct 10, 2022
JUST 5 PEOPLE ARE NEEDED TO JOIN THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE REPLACEMENT SLOT FORM 2022/2023
CALL 2348147509931.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

VIDEO: Final Military Rehearsal For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration / Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister / Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.