Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' (33136 Views)

Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension / Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lashist:

Can you beat your chest and say no single yoruba person has said Tinubu is a bad leader??
ahaa, why not, even me I am not his fan..

But this obi issue is not about single igboman...

We all know and its glaring...

I swear someone like soludo should have contested instead,

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by JaneGray(f): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
2Radii:
well, I don't believe in any of them I swear...I am a yoruba man but even tinubu is not having my vote (a no kuku get pvc set)

But WETIN dey pain me na how Una dey take raise the obi wey Una call failure by unasef
They all have their past, but judging according to things now he seems to be the better one among them. (Candidates)

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by GavelSlam: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Arysexy:

Every other thing remains propaganda of evil APC

Wikipedia.

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Nchenches: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
seunmsg:
I’m not really surprised at all. Deep down, most of the guys supporting Peter Obi knows that he failed woefully as governor of Anambra state. They are simply supporting him because they hate Tinubu and APC. In terms of performance, it’s insane to compare Peter Obi with Tinubu. It’s not even close at all. It’s like someone telling us in ten years time that Ikpeazu was a far better governor than Sanwoolu and Zulum.

Religion, tribalism and senseless hatred is what is fueling the support for Peter Obi. Good enough, those supporting him are in the minority. The vast majority of sensible people like us will ensure that Peter Obi never becomes the president of Nigeria.

In bold.
The vast majority of us more brilliant than your lot must ENSURE THAT BOLA TINUBU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
No person saner enough can pick Tinubu for president but ignore Peter Obi who is more qualified from all considerations than Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Lashist(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
2Radii:
ahaa, why not, even me I am not his fan..

But this obi issue is not about single igboman...

We all know and its glaring...

I swear someone like soludo should have contested instead,
Same way tinubu should have left yemi to contest. This issue is not about a single yoruba man...so many have called him a bad leader. His deputy when he was a governor called him a bad leader...thing is without people's opinions, use figures to show us how tinubu performed wonders. That's how to show you went to school. Wherever you want to manufacture the figures is okay. Make we just see am. Unless you are an illiterate, you cant claim you went to school and be judging obi or tinubu or atiku by what someone said in the past

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
JaneGray:

They all have their past, but judging according to things now he seems to be the better one among them. (Candidates)
My lady... he's not!!!

Forget tribal sentiment, forget emotions... he's not.

You guys are only cheering him up bas on say Igbos have bn marginalized and some are doing it for tribalism..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by VIKTO83(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
An Atiku supporter argued that Bola Tinubu was d one that installed Buhari and that Buhari is a failure.
I laugh at how quickly he has exonerated Atiku and Saraki for getting that Saraki and Atiku also played active and direct role in the installation or emergence of Buhari as the president.
That's if they are sure that Buhari is a failure truly ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by spiralwedge(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
TechW:

what you are saying is a politician and not a competent man. yes, When it comes to competence and agility, peter obi, I give it to peter obi but when it comes to the mastering of the system that has held Nigeria back since ages, I give it to Tinubu and Atiku.

It's your choice,and you are entitled to your opinion. But please remove that 'i am a practical person' you've been screaming upandan. You're politically naive, probably young too. I'll end this discuss here on my part.

When you are well travelled, you will be a practical person, a realist.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Vintage100(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
The Ibos want PO as president simply because he is Igbo and nothing special. The way the Igbos are projecting him one would think he has never held political post in Nigeria. The way they hate and attack Tinubu, you will think Tinubu should be avoided like a plague. If APC had given its presidential ticket to an Igbo man, would they not support him?? Normally morality demands that they should be given chance to rule being the only major tribe that has not governed the country, but making us believe that PO is "JESUS " is what I don't like. If Tinubu and PO are to be assessed based on performance in governance the former is better. The way the Igbos are maligning Tinubu on social media these days call for concern and may trigger ethnic tensions in a state like Lagos. I saw a video of an Igbo woman causing anyone that will vote Tinubu in the coming elections. Campaign for ur candidate and stop campaign of calumny against an opposition candidates. What many Igbos don't know is that when you are maligning a candidate of another ethnic group, indirectly you are making the tribe to hate ur own candidate because they will see you as ethnic jingoist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lashist:

Same way tinubu should have left yemi to contest. This issue is not about a single yoruba man...so many have called him a bad leader. His deputy when he was a governor called him a bad leader...thing is without people's opinions, use figures to show us how tinubu performed wonders. That's how to show you went to school. Wherever you want to manufacture the figures is okay. Make we just see am. Unless you are an illiterate, you cant claim you went to school and be judging obi or tinubu or atiku by what someone said in the past
Well, for u to know, tinubu is a person, a Nigerian, and a citizen by birth same way as yemi is....
So saying tinubu should have stepped down for yemi is insensitive, lol, funny...its like saying I should step down for my fellow contestant, why??

This is a race, everyone is on track, this is a jungle, my paddy no dey...its a survival journey...

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Tombrown3(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Felimax:
Stale, very stale!

We have been saying it that Obi is empty when it comes to salvaging the country from the present catastrophe we have found ourselves but it only took some of you guys so much time to come to reality.

If you can think deep well enough you will understand that one major problem we have as a country is our constitution and the best way out of it is total restructuring and the only candidate so far who has promised that and even Devolution of power is Atiku.

What that means is that one Nnamdi Kanu cannot wake up and claim South South as his property. Everybody controls their region to the betterment of their region.

The west has this vision quite a very long time ago and today it is almost as if the rest of the country cannot move forward except the West is involve.

Is Atiku/Okowa 2023
RESTRUCTURE THIS COUNTRY NOW!

He will not implement it if he wins! All these are mere words. Even buhari promised us 5k every month with 3 million jobs each year.

Now where are we today?

And to even think, in a country diverse as ours, a fulani man just left power, and another fulani will ascend is preposterous. Cannot be accept. Fulanis are not the only people in this country abeg!

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by oluwaseyi0: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Felimax:
Stale, very stale!

We have been saying it that Obi is empty when it comes to salvaging the country from the present catastrophe we have found ourselves but it only took some of you guys so much time to come to reality.

If you can think deep well enough you will understand that one major problem we have as a country is our constitution and the best way out of it is total restructuring and the only candidate so far who has promised that and even Devolution of power is Atiku.

What that means is that one Nnamdi Kanu cannot wake up and claim South South as his property. Everybody controls their region to the betterment of their region.

The west has this vision quite a very long time ago and today it is almost as if the rest of the country cannot move forward except the West is involve.

Is Atiku/Okowa 2023
RESTRUCTURE THIS COUNTRY NOW!

No fulani can restructure this country, it's like taking free food away from their tribe

Buhari promised more than this on restructuring

Only a southerner who understands the cheating and theft of the north on the south can bring about a reasonable restructuring

Some like governor Wike may do a great job on that if he becomes president

The restructuring you are looking for is still one that the North and not the East have access to the oil, you really care less about south south that owns the oil same restructuring is needed in VAT sharing and collection, same is needed in public services where incompetent northern fill up the public parastatal

Even Dangote will rather bring in Indians to head his company rather than his illetrate northerners yet this incompetent northers are holding and of cause destroying key positions

It's all about tribe and not competency, northern Zamfara kid need barely 20 marks to enter unity school while Lagos, Ogun, Anambra Imo all need well above 100
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
nkemoma:

Abiku... Thunder fire you and your Fulani slave masters..

Look at an imbecilic slave calling your Lord a slave..

Idiot
so na Osu wey hin call u now make u resort to curses and insult abi?? grin
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Wickedtruths: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nchenches:

Anambra became the state with highest concentration of roads per square kilometer in Nigeria under Peter Obi govt.
The ultramodern Anambra state University Teaching hospital was built by Peter Obi.
N6 billion Naira was disbursed to govt sec schools released to their original church owners during Peter Obi administration of Anambra state.

Awkuzu massacre? Was Peter Obi the IGP or chief federal prosecutor when the massacre took place?
The federal government police and federal prosecutor should be held accountable for not apprehending the killers.
Cry for Nigeria, not for Peter Obi, if people with your low IQ are hailed by other Nigerians.

"Awkuzu massacre? Was Peter Obi the IGP or chief federal prosecutor when the massacre took place?"
Was Tinubu the Governor of Lagos, the IGP or Chief Federal Prosecutor when the Lekki riots occurred, yet you blame him.

"The federal government police and federal prosecutor should be held accountable for not apprehending the killers."
If you had commonsense in your hollow head, you will see that Lagos didn't wait for other parties before dealing with the issue at hand. Obi killed 3,000 Igbo youths in his government and you are even making excuses for him.
May God handle the lives of your children the way Obi handled Igbo youths as Governor.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Morphinne: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Lawyers on Twitter have lambasted fellow lawyer and staunch supporter of Peter Obi, Odogwu esq (its_emyce), for promoting a candidate he once described as the worst governor in Nigeria 10 years ago.

According to Odogwu, "I support"@TWEETORACLE: WORST
GOVERNOR: WINNER: PETER OBl of
ANAMBRA STATE : CONTENDERS: Peter obi, Peter Obi , Peter Obi #AURACOOLAWARD"

Reacting, one of the lawyers, Fowosere Esq, said, "@its_emyce what changed, how then this "worst" Governor suddenly become the messiah we have been expecting, intentional amnesia or what?? "

Another lawyer, @Egi_nupe_ wrote, "Bros you said this 10years ago o. What changed?"

More reactions below...
He has been baptized and now a born again grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Lashist(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
2Radii:
Well, for u to know, tinubu is a person, a Nigerian, and a citizen by birth same way as yemi is....
So saying tinubu should have stepped down for yemi is insensitive, lol, funny...its like saying I should step down for my fellow contestant, why??

This is a race, everyone is on track, this is a jungle, my paddy no dey...its a survival journey...
Lol...you were talking about most qualified na..soludo didnt even bother to contest bcus he knows or thinks he never reach that level yet..issue now is why are you acting so concerned like you wanted soludo or you would have voted and igbo soludo over tinubu wey you dey worship. Oga leave this politics and go and face your life issues. That's the most important thing for you. Not after you fight finish for tinubu, you'd start creating threads complaining why life is unfair to you cheesy
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by iyinoluwa1h: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tribal loyalty happened.Tribal loyalty happened....

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
nkemoma:

Yes he might be stupid.. But your FATHER is KING of that GENRE.

WE eat your females' pussies with boiled yam

Congo
Ayemi oo

Iye o! Iye o!! Iye o!!!

How can u admit the bolded
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Corridon: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Afamed:
It is becoming clearer now that the Pandora fraud has no footprints when he was a Gov.
Shut the fuc.k up! You are lucky I haven't and not intending to call you out but if you continue with this your pastime of stupidity you'll soon hear from me.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...you were talking about most qualified na..soludo didnt even bother to contest bcus he knows or thinks he never reach that level yet..issue now is why are you acting so concerned like you wanted soludo or you would have voted and igbo soludo over tinubu wey you dey worship. Oga leave this politics and go and face your life issues. That's the most important thing for you. Not after you fight finish for tinubu, you'd start creating threads complaining why life is unfair to you cheesy
I tot our conversation is civil but I am sorry, I have to quit having this convo with you for the sake of my sanity...

Where did u see me worshipping tinubu, abi dem tell u I care about him??

Sorry Pls, vote Ur obi in peace and let the tinubu urchins vote their paymaster..

Can't deal with people who doesn't know how to hold civil conversation unless they chip in insult.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Lashist(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
2Radii:
I tot our conversation is civil but I am sorry, I have to quit having this convo with you for the sake of my sanity...

Where did u see me worshipping tinubu, abi dem tell u I care about him??

Sorry Pls, vote Ur obi in peace and let the tinubu urchins vote their paymaster..

Can't deal with people who doesn't know how to hold civil conversation unless they chip in insult.
No insult...just a simple advice. You saying soludo should have come out instead is the issue. Did soludo tell you he was interested in becoming president 2023. Mr radii, please go to bed...enjoy your week...if you arent an agbado urchin, bravo cheesy. Take care
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
2Radii:
as he listened to the doctors after 13months abi??

Hmmm
That's your own side of the story, have you bordered listening to his?
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
TechW:

That's your own side of the story, have you bordered listening to his?
then don't listen to students about ASUU alone, try to listen to the ASUU themselves and the FG grin
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
spiralwedge:

It's your choice,and you are entitled to your opinion. But please remove that 'i am a practical person' you've been screaming upandan. You're politically naive, probably young too. I'll end this discuss here on my part.

When you are well travelled, you will be a practical person, a realist.

lol, saying that i am not well traveled is a mistake in your own part, I have been to all zones in this country and have friends everywhere, hence you can never see me talking trash about any tribe in this country, It makes me a foolish person. I have met some fantastic people everywhere including outside this country, people treat me as a human being just as I treat others, I look beyond tribe in everything I do and it is working for me.
Yeah, I'm young but I am sure I am older than you but that's inconsequential.
I really don't blow my own trumpet because nobody cares and yes
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Omenlon: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
TechW:

intelligent people know when he left office and also read about the contracts that he awarded and paid 100% mobilization fee before leaving the office that obiano witness the completion.
unintelligent people support their oppressors, play politics with what affects them, thinks politics is like football clubs, they don't know that, nothing meaningful in life knows tribe
you talked about intelligent people but you don't sound intelligent. Where on earth do you pay 100% mobilisation fee for contract awarded. Even corporate organisations don't do that let alone govt. People like you can fall for anything. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ATLIEN2027: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is now an IPOB and Igbo project. That's why.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
2Radii:
then don't listen to students about ASUU alone, try to listen to the ASUU themselves and the FG grin
You lost me here, however, the issues with ASUU, is failure by our government, they should find out how it's done in the developed country and adopt same. stop misappropriation of funds, that's the only reason I am voting for peter obi. others take pride from being corrupt. open your eyes and you will know that those politicians are not better than you in term of intelligence, they are just fortunate hence I still like Peter Obi because he takes feedback from people.
He is in the same class of Osinbajo.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Omenlon:
you talked about intelligent people but you don't sound intelligent. Where on earth do you pay 100% mobilisation fee for contract awarded. Even corporate organisations don't do that let alone govt. People like you can fall for anything. SMH.
Mobilization fee and not the contract sum, mobilization fee could be 30 to 40% of the contract sum.
paying an agreed mobilization fee is paid in full is 100%. mobilization fee payment.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
TechW:

You lost me here, however, the issues with ASUU, is failure by our government, they should find out how it's done in the developed country and adopt same. stop misappropriation of funds, that's the only reason I am voting for peter obi. others take pride from being corrupt. open your eyes and you will know that those politicians are not better than you in term of intelligence, they are just fortunate hence I still like Peter Obi because he takes feedback from people.
This osinbajo wey Una even dey exalt like this fit be total failure ooh..well sha

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ridbell01(m): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Afamed:

Aside nairametrics, Anambra is a place i know 100%. I have been visiting Anambra not less than 19 years now. There is no LGAs in Anambra that is new to me. The capital, Awka can not match Ikorodu in Lagos in terms of development. Only just the last Administration of Obiano that the 1st fly over in the capital at(Awka) Aroma junction was built.
Is better you delete this because they will soon come out to curse you
When I see and read most of their comments here, i just laugh and shake my head

Ebonyi state has more infrastructure looks than Anambra
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ridbell01(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
TechW:

that means you don't even know whats really if you said all is problem of government and ASUU are saint

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"FG Wants Us To Feed Pupils Rice, Beans, Vegetable, Crayfish With Just N35" / Random Facts About Ebonyi / Military Officers Given Ultimatum To Lose "Pot-bellies" (pic) - COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.