Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' (33159 Views)

Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension / Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Morphinne: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Only half educated naive n unintelligent person will vote or campaign for Peter Obi. It is impossible for you to be research journalist who can investigate facts from fallacy n still go ahead to chose Obi over Tinubu.

Note it is not that Tinubu is the best Nigeria can afford but sadly he is best among the front runners with Kwankwaso coming a close second while Atiku n Obi should never ever be considered for the job of Nigeria presidency for so many reasons
Thanks for saying it just the way it should be. Admittedly, none of them is my favorite but if I should judge going by each person’s personality and past exploits as a regional leader, then it would be Tinubu>Kwankwaso>Obi/Atiku. I repeat, all of them are thieves but I’ll rather go for those who are not centering their campaigns on false righteousness claim. Also, if all I desire is to have fresh and young minds take over the affairs of this country for good, then I’ll go for someone like Omoyele Sowore who has been beaten and imprisoned severally in the course of advocating for my rights and interests as a youth but it’s sad that he just doesn’t have what the other bigger players have to rule over Africa’s most populous country just yet and the youths who are supposed to queue solidly behind him are busy whitewashing one of the many thieves who have run this country aground all because of ethnic/tribal sentiments and if this status quo is questioned, they insult and tag you tribalist but as per say we too get am plenty for body, we give them back in folds grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kingzeez10: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
deitade:
Anytime I watch Tinubu video of him speaking, I start rearranging the words like who dey play scrabble.

God, na every midnight I dey beg you o

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
ridbell01:
that means you don't even know whats really if you said all is problem of government and ASUU are saint
who owns the universities?
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Nchenches: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Vintage100:
The Ibos want PO as president simply because he is Igbo and nothing special. The way the Igbos are projecting him one would think he has never held political post in Nigeria. The way they hate and attack Tinubu, you will think Tinubu should be avoided like a plague. If APC had given its presidential ticket to an Igbo man, would they not support him?? Normally morality demands that they should be given chance to rule being the only major tribe that has not governed the country, but making us believe that PO is "JESUS " is what I don't like. If Tinubu and PO are to be assessed based on performance in governance the former is better. The way the Igbos are maligning Tinubu on social media these days call for concern and may trigger ethnic tensions in a state like Lagos. I saw a video of an Igbo woman causing anyone that will vote Tinubu in the coming elections. Campaign for ur candidate and stop campaign of calumny against an opposition candidates. What many Igbos don't know is that when you are maligning a candidate of another ethnic group, indirectly you are making the tribe to hate ur own candidate because they will see you as ethnic jingoist.

Not most people in Nigeria support presidential candidate because of tribe.
You obviously consider tribe first for choice of presidential candidate.
Tinubu looks down on Igbos, that's why he never considered that if it's turn by turn like he claims, it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari.

Tinubu jumped into the presidential race, gbawam, as old and sick as he knows he is, not considering that there are many Igbo presidential materials in APC, including those Igbos who formed APC with Tinubu, Buhari and others.
In other words, Tinubu bite Igbos first where it pains, as Igbos bite him back, some of you mistake it as a bite against Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
2Radii:
This osinbajo wey Una even dey exalt like this fit be total failure ooh..well sha
Why are you people like this? the little time Osinbajo was in charge, the usd to naira rate improved until buhari came back, rule of law was restored, alot changed, Nnamdi Kanu was let out on bail and when buhari came back, army invaded his house leading to the issue of UGM that we all are hearing about today.
DSS Boss was sacked for invading the national assemble. We had little experience of a country with a responsive leader.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
Afamed:

Aside nairametrics, Anambra is a place i know 100%. I have been visiting Anambra not less than 19 years now. There is no LGAs in Anambra that is new to me. The capital, Awka can not match Ikorodu in Lagos in terms of development. Only just the last Administration of Obiano that the 1st fly over in the capital at(Awka) Aroma junction was built.

When I see and read most of their comments here, i just laugh and shake my head

Ebonyi state has more infrastructure looks than Anambra

I thought only IPObians, Nyamiris run to Lagos , I don't know you equally visit Awka.......

Pls what brings you to a bush ?.......

Mr Visitor .....lols
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by fkj950ax(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Lawyers on Twitter have lambasted fellow lawyer and staunch supporter of Peter Obi, Odogwu esq (its_emyce), for promoting a candidate he once described as the worst governor in Nigeria 10 years ago.

According to Odogwu, "I support"@TWEETORACLE: WORST
GOVERNOR: WINNER: PETER OBl of
ANAMBRA STATE : CONTENDERS: Peter obi, Peter Obi , Peter Obi #AURACOOLAWARD"

Reacting, one of the lawyers, Fowosere Esq, said, "@its_emyce what changed, how then this "worst" Governor suddenly become the messiah we have been expecting, intentional amnesia or what?? "

Another lawyer, @Egi_nupe_ wrote, "Bros you said this 10years ago o. What changed?"

More reactions below...

You all need to commit yourself to psyche wards.
He, and every other Nigerian has a right to have a change of mind. Stop being a bully to people online.
People grew up hating coffee, but drink it today. People grew up liking cold climates but now prefer warm climates.
You all hailed and supported Tinubu when he faced PDP those days, but today you dislike him.
You all need to stop cyber bullying people. Just make sure you are at your polling unit on Election Day. That’s the only thing that matters
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bryan88:
onu kwulu njo ga ekwu mma.

Check what the Lawyer was lamenting on......he said there was a road that was neglected by past governors and he thought Peter Obi also came to neglect it ......and he tagged him the worst Governor...

But to his surprise, he Worked on the road ......

So what is difficult to understand there or are you being blinded as well?
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Afamed:
It is becoming clearer now that the Pandora fraud has no footprints when he was a Gov.

When you don't have anything to say, you retire to name calling .....lols

Go back and read what the lawyer was saying .......
But this time ....REMOVE THE EYEGLASS OF TRIBALISM, BITTERNESS, HATRED ON IGBOS
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Improve in what?

He failed woefully as the Governor of Anambra State

In what capacity did you work with him to know he failed woefully??
Have you asked for his portfolio as a Governor of Anambra State and none was given to you ?

Besides read what the lawyer said ......why running and twisting it to favour your propaganda??

How old where you when Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State.......

Is like I will leave Nairaland and go to where I can assess people and know if who am replying, Worth's such replies.....
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Trinitycian:
Atiku is the best. I can't comprehend how people who described Peter Obi as the worst governor in Nigeria years ago will now turn around to impose him on Nigerians.

Too bad!

Even after what Obasanjo said about ATIKU, you still being him close to Peter Obi in terms of performance?

Has Atiku held any State's account or being regarded in Adamawa State where he comes from

Atiku is coming and you are moaning .......
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by 2Radii: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
TechW:

Why are you people like this? the little time Osinbajo was in charge, the usd to naira rate improved until buhari came back, rule of law was restored, alot changed, Nnamdi Kanu was let out on bail and when buhari came back, army invaded his house leading to the issue of UGM that we all are hearing about today.
DSS Boss was sacked for invading the national assemble. We had little experience of a country with a responsive leader.
well sha, he might be good. Just that I don't trust any politician
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Sheggy13(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nchenches:

After describing someone as worse, and the person improved thereafter, why can't one support the person?
Some people on NL research for anything to blight Peter Obi's presidential ambition.
In which position did he hold to show this your improvement? Has he held any other post apart from governor where you concur he was worse?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 12:02am On Oct 10, 2022
2Radii:
well sha, he might be good. Just that I don't trust any politician
You have to trust, I read where people complained about Peter obi during his tenure as a governor, he worked with the small amount at his disposal. People think that construction of roads, paying of salaries and what have you come from sky, government need money to function and when the money is not much, you prioritize your governance. Where is bad is when money is spent recklessly or embezzled.

If not for all the embazzlement fund with reckless abandon that characherised Buhari administration, nobody would have supported the ASUU strike.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Parachoko: 12:03am On Oct 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

In what capacity did you work with him to know he failed woefully??
Have you asked for his portfolio as a Governor of Anambra State and none was given to you ?

Besides read what the lawyer said ......why running and twisting it to favour your propaganda??

How old where you when Peter Obi was the Governor of Anambra State.......

Is like I will leave Nairaland and go to where I can assess people and know if who am replying, Worth's such replies.....
Instead of you to tell me the things he did that makes you feel he is the best, you're busy crying.

The joke is on you

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10200193

Tell me some of Obi legacies that makes him stand out from the rest. I want to know what he did in Anambra that makes you feel he performed well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Afamed:

Aside nairametrics, Anambra is a place i know 100%. I have been visiting Anambra not less than 19 years now. There is no LGAs in Anambra that is new to me. The capital, Awka can not match Ikorodu in Lagos in terms of development. Only just the last Administration of Obiano that the 1st fly over in the capital at(Awka) Aroma junction was built.

When I see and read most of their comments here, i just laugh and shake my headi

Ebonyi state has more infrastructure looks than Anambra

where in Awka did you visit or have you been visiting? you guys love to lie so much in this forum.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Parachoko: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2022
TechW:

You have to trust, I read where people complained about Peter obi during his tenure as a governor, he worked with the small amount at his disposal. People think that construction of roads, paying of salaries and what have you come from sky, government need money to function and when the money is not much, you prioritize your governance. Where is bad is when money is spent recklessly or embezzled.

If not for all the embazzlement fund with reckless abandon that characherised Buhari administration, nobody would have supported the ASUU strike.
Why did Peter Obi not increase the IGR of Anambra State?

It is only people like you that are still supporting ASUU not to call off the strike

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
We know that igbo are supporting that thing base on religion belief and tribe men and we are the next to produce Nigeria president mentality.

but in the past they supported others at the expense of their own they were not playing tribal card then abi. see this life when you practice injustice to your fellow man because of greed your pay back will be brutal make una continue this manipulation and gaslighting e go touch everybody laslas
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 12:09am On Oct 10, 2022
Parachoko:
Why did Peter Obi not increase the IGR of Anambra State?

It is only people like you that are still supporting ASUU not to call off the strike
you mean, tax his people more?
the bold is an ignorant statement
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Parachoko:
The joke is on you

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10200193

Tell me some of Obi legacies that makes him stand out from the rest. I want to know what he did in Anambra that makes you feel he performed we

You said he failed woefully......give me your own findings....

But before that, do you know Anambra State never had Medical students or students that were trained to be Doctors in. Anambra State.....
Ask me who made it possible that Anambra State has a teaching hospital now for Medical Students .....
Go and verify what he did ......

I asked again, how old where you when Peter Obi was Governor of Anambra State??

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2022
realestate99:

Then you are an enemy of this country, just because of tribal affiliation you want to enforce a mediocre serial liar on the country.... posterity will judge you and your likes.

isn't it not the same tribal card you are pulling to support Tinubu?
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by tolux247(m): 12:12am On Oct 10, 2022
He come dey challenge Obiano... na only Obiano governor Anambra

Afamed:
The Pandora is just a mere contestant. He knows this already, that is why he is not bold to invest his personal money in the election rather luring his lunatics supporters to donate for a failed project.

The lawyer case is not different from the anambra1son who lamented lack of community secondary school in his village in anambra same anambra1son dey campaign for Obi

Most times , i do not bother myself to engage these Obiediots. The last election Obi won as a Gov in Anambra state was less than 90k.

I go further to ask, how do you want Obi who does not have national appeal to win presidential Nigeria?

Truly zombiedits are naturally too silly
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

You said he failed woefully......give me your own findings....

But before that, do you know Anambra State never had Medical students or students that were trained to be Doctors in. Anambra State.....
Ask me who made it possible that Anambra State has a teaching hospital now for Medical Students .....
Go and verify what he did ......

I asked again, how old where you when Peter Obi was Governor of Anambra State??

If Tinubu was that good, why didn't he contest all these while? he could have tested his popularity just as others are doing or did, an opportunist like him.

he could have contested under AD or ACN if he thinks he is competent and has something to offer?
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
We know that igbo are supporting that thing base on religion belief and tribe men and we are the next to produce Nigeria president mentality.

Hahahahhahajhahajhhahahha......every sane person should gather pls .....
Come and see a nobody calling Peter Obi that Oxford University recognise as that THING!!!!!!!

And who are you to say you are the next to produce Nigerian President ??

Is it after TINUBU betrayed the SOUTH, and sold you to people that forced you to run and form Amotekun??

How has Nigerians benefited from What TINUBU sold to us as the BEST ?

Your sentence structuring as well is not the best to quote you but as a brother, I need to help you realise you need Brian Therapy.....
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Sheggy13(m): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Niklaus398:
punish which police? Show evidence?
That was just a show to save face. U're really a big big clown lol.

What I know and Im sure is that Tinubu will never be President.
Though I'm OBidient but I know Atiku will likely take it. And yes ill be happy if he does.

So Atiku better takes it than tinubu
Of course, most of you Igbos will prefer Atiku win it instead if not Obi, not because you feel Atiku can do anything better but cos of your eternal hatred for Yorubas. There's no surprise in that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Niklaus398: 12:24am On Oct 10, 2022
Wickedtruths:

Your flat head is not only for hawking gala, use it think. Most of you ignorant youths claiming Obidients are lacking in knowledge of basic things. See the link to the Endsars report. Show us something similar in the entire East after Peter Obi killed more than 3,000 Igbo youths
https://www.thecable.ng/download-lagos-releases-endsars-panel-report/amp

@ The bolded, we know you Obidients don't mean well for Nigeria, you only want to ensure a Yoruba man doesn't become President. You hate Yorubas and have never ceased to display your hatred. Unfortunately, you have failed as usual.
Tinubu will become President with or without your worthless 2% votes and then you can die for Biafra.
The Bible says the rejected stone shall be the corner Stone. That worthless 2% votes is what Tinubu will greatly need but will miss to be the President. Just watch.
If Obi is not ur President then Atiku is going to be your President.

Na you where be Yoruba mean Igbo well? After doing your own turn then u want to take others own turn? See selfishness lol
I Kno u dey support Tinubu cause na Yoruba only. Bigot.

See you have failed ....The President-elect Peter Gregory Obi shall show you what good governance is all about just watch.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:27am On Oct 10, 2022
TechW:

If Tinubu was that good, why didn't he contest all these while? he could have tested his popularity just as others are doing or did, an opportunist like him.

he could have contested under AD or ACN if he thinks he is competent and has something to offer?

See brother , I have told people who TINUBU is....he is like a Prodigal son in the South....
TINUBU was actually a nobody before he became Governor of Lagos State...
He used the respect Yorubas do have for elders and leaders to penetrate Yoruba deeply and he was seen as a leader of the Yoruba Race.....

Buhari has contested for so many times before he became President of Nigerian...

How did he do it? He looked for someone who can be selfish , greedy and loquacious enough from the SOUTH , to betray the South for him.....so he can get their votes....

He has used Chuba Okadigbo to penetrate Igbos, but because IGBOS are striaght forward people and can't be easily deceived , he couldn't achieve it......

TINUBU was the right tool used to being disaster to Nigeria.......

And the same TINUBU is saying it is his turn to give Nigerian more Disaster whether Nigerians want it or not , because he believes he can't bring himself very low to Fulanis to use and he won't be treated fair by them in return .......

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Niklaus398: 12:27am On Oct 10, 2022
Sheggy13:

Of course, most of you Igbos will prefer Atiku win it instead if not Obi, not because you feel Atiku can do anything better but cos of your eternal hatred for Yorubas. There's no surprise in that.
your cup of tea. As if you people won't prefer some body else wins it instead of Obi....
You guys are the main hater. U have never Voted any Igbo man for president but the igbos has voted yours and yet you have the guts to talk about wickedness? Amazing!

Yes, let Atiku takes it, if he does the igbos loses nothing afterall their son Okowa will be the VP and they will be in the corridor of power and influence things to then..so no lele. Like I said, if Obi doesn't, Atiku will and the igbos will jubilate too.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:38am On Oct 10, 2022
TechW:

He needs the strong collabo with North ( FULANI ) before he can contest......
And he can fight dirty to achieve it , even if it means betraying anybody.....

If Peter Obi as an IGBO MAN is a greedy Politicians or self centered as TINUBU , he wouldn't mind staying under ATIKU to contest this time around.. because he has nothing to lose here or gain from coming on his own to contest when he knows he will likely fail under PDP....

But there is something burning in him that he wants to bring to Nigeria , so many things look malfunctioned to him in Nigeria ....

That's how I see both of them......none of them knows me or they will know or hear about me in future but I have nothing to Gian supporting any of these candidates....am just stating the obvious here.....
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ridbell01(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2022
TechW:

who owns the universities?
government.. you own a company but your workers say you must pay them with bitcoin. Your workers will decide how they want to be paid to the owner ?
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Sheggy13:

Lols , how many times have IGBOS come out to contest Presidential election in Nigeria?

How many times have IGBOS supported their own?

Do you know IGBOS rejected Ojokwu ?

Do you know when you, a YORUBA man was hating Olusegun Obasanjo not to be President of Nigeria , do you know IGBOS carried him in their heads like Banana for Sale?

Do you know IGBOS rejected their own and voted massively for ABIOLA.....do you know it was your own tribal men that pulled ABIOLA down?

ABIOLA rice was shared in the whole of Igbo race , even Igbos made the bags by themselves and put their own Rice inside his bags.....

What has IGBOS not done for YORUBAS?

YORUBA has been supported by IGBOS to have a President of Nigeria for 8 years and
Osibanjo is counting his 8 years as a Vice President now ...

Tell me one election that YORUBAS have supported IGBO MAN......just one .....
Whether he failed or not......
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by homody(m): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Why ur voice come dey shake, na now u talk ur mind no be sey Obi fit stand Tinubu but the hatred u have for TINUBU and Yoruba race won't let u vote for Tinubu, IPob miscrant as from next year na u go use ur hand write Tinubu Nigeria president.

Niklaus398:
punish which police? Show evidence?
That was just a show to save face. U're really a big big clown lol.

What I know and Im sure is that Tinubu will never be President.
Though I'm OBidient but I know Atiku will likely take it. And yes ill be happy if he does.

So Atiku better takes it than tinubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return (Photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court / Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.