Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms (2829 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by FRANCISTOWN: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
Women also tell themselves not to marry a man who has kids, or is broke or is this or that, so if you come here to preach any bullshit to me.
Note that I have zero tolerance for BS, you can just get the hell out 'this thread if the content doesn't sit well with you.

When I see someone post "broke men don't deserve any woman", I don't concern myself with it. Do you know why? Because I'm not broke and I don't need any lady to begin with. Wait and see those primitive men who lack self esteem and self respect , those who believe they do not deserve the best of life and them single moms or intending single moms' comments on this thread but they won't get a response.
Lemme also mention that any man who gets angry about the names I call women on this thread should check the meaning of the word SCUM. Haven't you come across "men are scums"?.
Women are allowed to call men any names they like, but men are not allowed right? Anyone could go on with a thread like "Do not marry single dads", and I wouldn't care less because I'm sensible enough to understand that it doesn't stress me.

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by FRANCISTOWN: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
people say some single mothers are not like that because of their bad ways but they were victims of maybe rape or divorce. Now think about this, let's say a very productive manager of a firm gets caught up in an accident and loses both legs, of course the accident wouldn't be his fault, but what happens, the firm will immediately lay him off, they may pay him some dime, but he is no longer fit for the position. That's exactly how life is, once you are a victim of bad circumstance, life itself generally doesn't really give a f*ck about you. This is the 800 millionth time we are saying it that women don't take a goddamn responsibility for their bullshit bro. NOW focus! Women blame men for everything and they take the credit for everything, I'ma tell you something real quickly . "Behind every successful man, there must be a woman", anyone with common sense should know that anyone behind you is a pillar, and that however should be your mother(for those who have responsible mothers), any other lady doesn't bring shit into your life except drama and stupid mood swings.

A single mom will never say I left my baby papa because he was broke and couldn't take care of me, NEVER! the only thing you'll hear is her baby father was a deadbeat, was manipulative, uncaring, domineering and blah blah blah.
That's some silly ass bullshit bro, she f*cking chose him bro. And for those who were raped and those who lost their husbands, it's not your goddamn business bro, you are not responsible for her condition, she was a victim of an unfortunate circumstance. But when they say a broke man doesn't deserve love, men won't come out to give excuses like "I couldn't get a job", "The economy is bad", "or my wife died", but whenever we say women don't deserve this and that, you'll see some godforsaken earthly bastards sons of retards who wouldn't just sit by but defend women.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by FRANCISTOWN: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
You know what? Most men who support women of such are not men who have good women in their lives, they are the unfortunate ones who have the bad ones and because they know they are forever doomed, they keep on trying to defend women so they can continue to deceive themselves like they are not doomed when infact they are doomed, so just as no futuristic firm would go on to employ a disabled because they are physically unfit, the same way you shouldn't go for a single mother because she's emotionally unfit.

When a single mother shows you love, don't be deceived into thinking you are special. You are not special anything bruv, that woman needs someone to be a father figure in the life of her kid homie. Think about this bruv, she didn't offer herself to you when she was at her peak bro, she knows she ain't got many options so she'll settle for anything that comes her way. I tell you bruv, I personally don't encourage guys to have anything serious to do with girls (no commitment bro, you are better off them) there are too many girls in this world to settle for a used tokunbo product ma G.

lemme tell you something, most the times. You won't know how to deal with the step kids. "is it because they are not your kids" that statement will make you go crazy and misbehave because she'll use it often regardless of what you do for them kids. Even if you are not financially responsible for them kids which in may cases you will, if the child falls sick in the middle of the night. You'll be the first person on her call list, and you will wanna show up because you don't wanna hear "is it because he is not your son"? .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by FRANCISTOWN: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
A single mother is never your own, She's a rental, the baby father is the landlord. He can always have access to her whenever he wishes. If she loved him enough to carry his child, then don't f*cking kid yourself bro.

Guys are the reason these single moms are feeling like dope when in fact they ain't shit. When she ' at her peak, she's busy hanging out with the higher value male, the rich dudes and dope guys. She refuses to give good guys with genuine intentions a chance, but when she's bleeped , another gentle man picks her up thinking he's found a diamond not knowing he only found a Sandy stone.

Now when other girls see that, they'll be relaxed and do all kinna shit knowing that there will always be MR. Stupid to wipe their mess, but if these ladies see that there is no hope for the messy, they'll sit their ass up and be on their best behaviour. When she was busy enjoying clubbing, partying and luxury, you were not there. Therefore do not be there when she's no longer fresh. Everybody must pay for their wrong doings.

Don't teach your male kids a stupid way of living life, don't teach him that there is nothing wrong in marrying a single mom.

19 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by FRANCISTOWN: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
So you mean among all the ladies in the world, you wanna settle for a single mom, a single mom bro, a single mom, like WTF?? I'm not even sure I can hold hands with a single mom not to talk of "....." not to talk of settling down with. Thinking about it alone makes me wanna throw up. Damn shit. So wether she was raped or her husband died on her ain't none 'your business bro. She 'already a victim of an unlucky situation, one of the rules of power says "AVOID THE UNLUCKY".

According to the topic: Why you should marry, care and love single moms ? The answer is simple; so that you can be unfortunate (I'm sorry, it's only an unfortunate man that will marry a single mom) the answer is just that , so that you can die bitterly.
Bro you 'a king, you 'a champ . There are so many fruits on the mango tree, do not settle for a fruit half eaten by another dude. That dude ain't got two heads bro.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by marlow1962(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nawa o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by Johnweeked12: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2023
I feel you 100%. I have been there my guy and that shit is the worst thing that could happen to any man. The emotional blackmail is second to none. I really appreciate your wisdom. Bless up

17 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by greenermodels: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nna a,this guy is out for them ladies without fear or favour, they deserve it sha.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by Warl0ck: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thank u very much FRANCISTOWN - SHAKESPARE...

I think west african govt should recommend this thread for 2023/2024 WAEC students.

12 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by Warl0ck: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2023

I think west african govt should recommend this thread for 2023/2024 WAEC students.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by FRANCISTOWN: 4:06am On Apr 06, 2023
Johnweeked12:
I feel you 100%. I have been there my guy and that shit is the worst thing that could happen to any man. The emotional blackmail is second to none. I really appreciate your wisdom. Bless up

Most of the times, the best wisdom comes from experience. And sometimes the kind of pain that comes with it may be unbearable. That's why we need to tell the young bloods out there, so they won't make the same mistakes we made.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by FRANCISTOWN: 4:24am On Apr 06, 2023
greenermodels:
Nna a,this guy is out for them ladies without fear or favour, they deserve it sha.

I'm just trying to be sincere bro. Think about this bro. Let's say you go to a nearby shop to get a loaf of bread.
When you get to the place, there are many loaves of fresh today bread on display but the shop attendant gives you a loaf of bread with a teeth bite traces on it saying , "ehn sir, it's not the fault of the bread o, it was rat that ate it where I kept it. Or someone stole a bite where I kept it".

What will you feel bro, immediately you'll feel irritated, like WTF! Shey you dey whine me ni? Wether it was rat or whoever stole a bite on the loaf of bread is not your business regardless of how less expensive she wanna sell it.
The bite could be from a rodent or someone who doesn't even brush and it's obviously unhealthy.

Likewise with single moms, whichever circumstance put her in that condition is not our business.
Whether the kid lives with her or with the kid father, whenever she goes there to see the kid, they'll have s*x. We deserve the best of everything bro.

We are not the saviours of the world, if she's a Christian let Jesus come and save her, and if she's a Muslim let Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) safe her.

14 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by Fahvvy: 4:33am On Apr 06, 2023
Do people still take single.mothers serious undecided...

The thoughts of ending up with a wh.ore deflowered girl makes me want to puke, talk more of a single mother, yukes 🤢

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by FRANCISTOWN: 4:44am On Apr 06, 2023
Warl0ck:

You see, the society has programmed men into taking any bullshit and be satisfied. They'll tell you it's okay to marry a call girl(wether coded Ashana or full fledged Olosho) if she's ready to repent, like WTF?? They'll tell you, most of these Oloshos didn't go into it by their likening but because they had no option, bro! That's BS(bullshit).

Many armed robbers are also into it due to hardship. Armed robbery is an offence in real world ,the same way slutery is an offence in the marriage world.

Where I'm from right, in those days. On the wedding eve, both the groom's and the bride's family will be outside waiting for the proof of the bride's virginity (usually a white cloth with blood stains on it). If the wife be virgin, everyone will be happy and the bride's family will be very proud of themselves, but if otherwise, they'll bury their heads in shame and go quietly to their house.

That's to show you that, A girl who is not sexually disciplined does not deserve your commitment and resources, That's why I have never in my life been with a call girl, I can't even hold hands with them, the hand she's used to carry different joy sticks (I feel like throwing up sef).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by FRANCISTOWN: 4:50am On Apr 06, 2023
Fahvvy:
Do people still take single.mothers serious undecided...

The thoughts of ending up with a wh.ore deflowered girl makes me want to puke, talk more of a single mother, yukes 🤢

We have the same school of thought champ. I mean, it's just so disgusting. There are too many fishes in the oceans to only be sharked by a shark. I say I can't even hold hands with a single mom, so irritating. And any girl who is not a virgin doesn't deserve niggas commitment. They are only good for konji treatment, I don't advise guys to take them seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by Postinor: 5:13am On Apr 06, 2023
💯 true, single mothers don't deserve a damn pity,bang them and move on, never settle down with them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by SIONKPO1(m): 5:20am On Apr 06, 2023
I'm a guy but what I have read here is unpalatable,lets critically answer these;
*Who got the single ladies pregnant(same we men)
*What if the single mom is your sister,would you pray she never gets a single guy?
*Some of we guys have babies out of wedlock,does that mean single Ladies should not get married to guys with child?
****I understand how painful it is but a single mother that is wise-up woould give everything for her marriage to work
Lastly,mist of us here wouldn't mind to get married to cardi-B,Beyonce

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by fourboys: 5:56am On Apr 06, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
So you mean among all the ladies in the world, you wanna settle for a single mom, a single mom bro, a single mom, like WTF?? I'm not even sure I can hold hands with a single mom not to talk of "....." not to talk of settling down with. Thinking about it alone makes me wanna throw up. Damn shit. So wether she was raped or her husband died on her ain't none 'your business bro. She 'already a victim of an unlucky situation, one of the rules of power says "AVOID THE UNLUCKY".

According to the topic: Why you should marry, care and love single moms ? The answer is simple; so that you can be unfortunate (I'm sorry, it's only an unfortunate man that will marry a single mom) the answer is just that , so that you can die bitterly.
Bro you 'a king, you 'a champ . There are so many fruits on the mango tree, do not settle for a fruit half eaten by another dude. That dude ain't got two heads bro.
that ur intro off me I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by FRANCISTOWN: 6:13am On Apr 06, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I'm a guy but what I have read here is unpalatable,lets critically answer these;
*Who got the single ladies pregnant(same we men)
She got herself pregnant bro, she chose the wrong guy. Let her deal with the consequences if her misselection. And for the victims of rape, divorce and widow. I already explained that they are the unlucky, and anybody with sense should avoid the UNLUCKY.

SIONKPO1:

*What if the single mom is your sister,would you pray she never gets a single guy?
The single mom cannot be my sister, we don't have hoes in my own household. My parents trained their kids well.

SIONKPO1:

*Some of we guys have babies out of wedlock,does that mean single Ladies should not get married to guys with child?
People like you are the one who spoilt life I swr! And one or two should be meted out to you. Haha, do men have saggy boobs due to lactation?
Do men carry the kid in their tummy for months?
Do men have stretch marks and shit?
Do men feel their kids are entitled to the lady's money or what the goddamn BS are you saying bro??
Men and women are not the same bro, even psychologically. Only a generation disgrace will go on to marry a single mom.
See bro I no dey talk too much, go marry a single mother if you so desire.

SIONKPO1:

****I understand how painful

I don't understand how painful it is because I've never married one. Since you have the experience of how painful it is, why would you still go on with it. Now I see that people really love to suffer and we should not be too quick to rescue people from calamity. Something is painful and you can't run for your life. Do you like pain?

SIONKPO1:

it is but a single mother that is wise-up woould give everything for her marriage to work

ROTFLMAO! grin grin . Who told you ladies are wise? They may be knowledgeable and intelligent to a degree. But they are never wise. Any single mom in her right senses should always strive to make the marriage work because obviously she's a second hand product (used and dropped). Nonetheless, it's all lies, they'll trick you into marrying them and once they have a child with you, then you'll see why they be single in the first place.

SIONKPO1:

Abobi speak for yourself biko. How many Cardi-B or Beyonce do we have in this whole wide world grin grin.

All I see here is low self esteem bro, do you mean the likes of Elon Musk, Drake, Future and 21 Savage would settle for a single mom grin grin grin.

Why wouldn't the likes of Jowizaza, Baddy Osha, Opa6ix, Aremo Gucci, Seyi Tinubu go for Tiwa Savage , couldn't she be likened to Nigerian version of Beyonce??

15 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by tiger2080: 6:19am On Apr 06, 2023
NICE WRITE UP.IT ONLY A GUY WHO WANT TO BE FOOLISH AND MISERABLE ALL HIS LIFE WILL MARRY A SINGLE MOM AT THE END U WILL REGRET.WHEN U HEAR THE NAME SINGLE MOM RUN FOR UR DEAR LIFE THEY ARE BITTER,WICKED,SELF CENTRED,HEARTLESS,OLOSHO,NAGING.RELATIONSHIP EXPERT AS SPOKEN.HE WHO HAVE EARS SHOULD LISTEN.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by greenermodels: 6:23am On Apr 06, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm just trying to be sincere bro. Think about this bro. Let's say you go to a nearby shop to get a loaf of bread.
When you get to the place, there are many loaves of fresh today bread on display but the shop attendant gives you a loaf of bread with a teeth bite traces on it saying , "ehn sir, it's not the fault of the bread o, it was rat that ate it where I kept it. Or someone stole a bite where I kept it".

What will you feel bro, immediately you'll feel irritated, like WTF! Shey you dey whine me ni? Wether it was rat or whoever stole a bite on the loaf of bread is not your business regardless of how less expensive she wanna sell it.
The bite could be from a rodent or someone who doesn't even brush and it's obviously unhealthy.

Likewise with single moms, whichever circumstance put her in that condition is not our business.
Whether the kid lives with her or with the kid father, whenever she goes there to see the kid, they'll have s*x. We deserve the best of everything bro.

We are not the saviours of the world, if she's a Christian let Jesus come and save her, and if she's a Muslim let Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) safe her.
nice analogy using bread but single moms aren't cheaper because they come with a lot of expensive baggage. I have a friend a friend whom I really like but been a divorcee at 23 with two kids is a lotbof expensive baggage, it's definitely the new husband that would raise those children and it isn't easy or cheap. Single mothers are for sterile men and their likes. You're also right that no single mother would tell you that she left her husband because the man couldn't provide for her due to hardship, she'll rather tell you a story of how he's the devil in human form.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:30am On Apr 06, 2023
I want to marry 1 but haven't seen
Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by SIONKPO1(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

She got herself pregnant bro, she chose the wrong guy. Let her deal with the consequences if her misselection. And for the victims of rape, divorce and widow. I already explained that they are the unlucky, and anybody with sense should avoid the UNLUCKY.

The single mom cannot be my sister, we don't have hoes in my own household. My parents trained their kids well.

People like you are the one who spoilt life I swr! And one or two should be meted out to you. Haha, do men have saggy boobs due to lactation?
Do men carry the kid in their tummy for months?
Do men have stretch marks and shit?
Do men feel their kids are entitled to the lady's money or what the goddamn BS are you saying bro??
Men and women are not the same bro, even psychologically. Only a generation disgrace will go on to marry a single mom.
See bro I no dey talk too much, go marry a single mother if you so desire.

I don't understand how painful it is because I've never married one. Since you have the experience of how painful it is, why would you still go on with it. Now I see that people really love to suffer and we should not be too quick to rescue people from calamity. Something is painful and you can't run for your life. Do you like pain?

ROTFLMAO! grin grin . Who told you ladies are wise? They may be knowledgeable and intelligent to a degree. But they are never wise. Any single mom in her right senses should always strive to make the marriage work because obviously she's a second hand product (used and dropped). Nonetheless, it's all lies, they'll trick you into marrying them and once they have a child with you, then you'll see why they be single in the first place.

Abobi speak for yourself biko. How many Cardi-B or Beyonce do we have in this whole wide world grin grin.

All I see here is low self esteem bro, do you mean the likes of Elon Musk, Drake, Future and 21 Savage would settle for a single mom grin grin grin.

Why wouldn't the likes of Jowizaza, Baddy Osha, Opa6ix, Aremo Gucci, Seyi Tinubu go for Tiwa Savage , couldn't she be likened to Nigerian version of Beyonce??

Are you a Virgin?
My point is that the Discrimination melted out to Single Mother's is too much.I disagree that lots of our Ladies messed up while at their Prime Age but they can take back their Life and Live a fulfilled Life.
What if you gets a Lady Pregnant would you be happy if Ladies jilts you
Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by FRANCISTOWN: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2023
greenermodels:
nice analogy using bread but single moms aren't cheaper because they come with a lot of expensive baggage.

They appear less expensive but they are very costly
The bread may be sold at a cheaper price, but what if the bread has been infested with any kind of infection (let's say Lassa Fever, from a rodent's bite). The person will spend infact more than necessary on treatment
Same way with single moms, most of them are less expensive during the first few days of the relationship (some may even cook with their own money and bring it to your house early in the morning) . During all these period they are trying to penetrate your defence line. Once they've successfully broken off your gaurd. They begin to show how costly and why they be single in the first place.
I like the word baggage that you used up there. grin grin grin e dey sound for my ear as garbage. So let's say single moms are full of baggage and garbage.

greenermodels:

I have a friend a friend whom I really like but been a divorcee at 23 with two kids is a lotbof expensive baggage, it's definitely the new husband that would raise those children and it isn't easy or cheap. Single mothers are for sterile men and their likes. You're also right that no single mother would tell you that she left her husband because the man couldn't provide for her due to hardship, she'll rather tell you a story of how he's the devil in human form.

What? 2kids at 23 grin grin grin. Well there is nothing much I can say to you . @The emboldened already shows that you are a wise man.
But wait, I also got another point of view @The subscripted.
Could it mean that some men know they are sterile so they intentionally go for single moms to hide their sterility

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by greenermodels: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

They appear less expensive but they are very costly
The bread may be sold at a cheaper price, but what if the bread has been infested with any kind of infection (let's say Lassa Fever, from a rodent's bite). The person will spend infact more than necessary on treatment
Same way with single moms, most of them are less expensive during the first few days of the relationship (some may even cook with their own money and bring it to your house early in the morning) . During all these period they are trying to penetrate your defence line. Once they've successfully broken off your gaurd. They begin to show how costly and why they be single in the first place.
I like the word baggage that you used up there. grin grin grin e dey sound for my ear as garbage. So let's say single moms are full of baggage and garbage.

What? 2kids at 23 grin grin grin. Well there is nothing much I can say to you . @The emboldened already shows that you are a wise man.
But wait, I also got another point of view @The subscripted.
Could it mean that some men know they are sterile so they intentionally go for single moms to hide their sterility
In Igbo culture, sterile men usually go for single moms with kids and automatically adopts the children as he marries their mom giving the children right to inherit his properties. There's nothing wrong with adoption as far as I'm concerned especially for sterile men without hope of biologically producing their own children.
Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by jorion(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2023
TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by Qatar2022: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2023
All this long epistle is for useless single Nigeria girl?
Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by swagguElite(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
Anytime you enter PH, OP two bottles of beer for you. My Ex i broke up with last year to focus on my personal pursuit of life, got pregged this year. I was happy coz she had accused me of destroyin' her womb. So many times. That paranoia came coz we dated 4+yrs, mad romps, no pregnancy scare. I was very careful and days I feel I wasn't sure, I used morning after pills.

So we had discussions on how I should impregnate her. I always told her I'm not givin' anybody my kids. I intend to raise my kids myself and teach them the same things I learnt for my Dad and Granddad. I owed them that. We had these issues, and she started naggin' n shii. So I had to make the call.

Now, she pregged. And I don't usually block my Exes so we still talk. Now, she was hella scared when her new man called her to abort.

So they have that issue and she wagers conversation on this. She has introduced the idea me comin' to visit whenever I want to. I know those are just Hot calls. She's goin' to be a single mother.

Coz she loves kids, but nothin' should ever make a man settle for a single mother. The baby daddy is the landlord.

I don't have any babe now out of choice coz omoh this is the first time since 2013 that I'm on my own, no woman. Omoh, I just flirt and leave it at that. A single lady is work already, con imagine a single mother.😂 lmaoo, "wtf is it because he is not your son".

Bruhh, that pityparty can't work on me. "Yeahh, he's not my son. I only came here coz you wanted a good time and I'm a shameless person. No relationship with a single mom is fvckin' serious and you know that, don't play stupid with me."

You think they don't know waht they doin'. Any guy that falls for fumble & emotional blackmail needs to fvckin' read your thread as a Bible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by advanceDNA: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
greenermodels:

Peace is too costly, its too hard to maintain.

There is only one option left: Vawulence grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by advanceDNA: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Sorry...how did u arrive at this very dirty, fallacious conclusion....??

Its okay if u want an oloshó like cardi b and beyoncé, another man's wife....thats ur choice

but assuming everyone wants the same dirty things u want is witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by SIONKPO1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Its okay if u want an oloshó like cardi b and beyoncé, another man's wife....thats ur choice

Believe me you are a Small boy
Re: Why You Should Marry, Care And Love Single Moms by SIONKPO1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Believe me you are a Small boy,S one of we guys already have child)Ren) out of wedlock but still wants to marry virgins,its same we guys that deflowers. young ladies but still wants virgins.
what if your sister gets pregnant and the man changes his mind in marrying her,would you treat her like a thrash?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Enjoy Watching Your Partner Masturbate / Why Are Women Like This? / Is It Really Her Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.