Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience (2817 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Slynation(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Divay22:
Lol
Have you taken your time to ask her about her past relationship?
Girls, ain't no fool.. You're complaining here and just maybe her ex treated her like trash even after doing heaven and earth for him...
No girl is ever stingy to the guy she loves except somebody has once played her...

So please, don't fault her.
And if you collect from her endeavor to pay back, that way you'll win her trust and she'll start releasing.
You do not know this lady more than the OP, stop forming white knight ontop her matter...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by dauntless15(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Slynation:
grin grin grin Op your matter tie gele oO...

Anyways, when I was still in the dating world, I never met a stingy girl, Or perhaps they knew whatever they give to me will be given back in double folds...
You're lucky
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by dauntless15(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Slynation:
You do not know this lady more than the OP, stop forming white knight ontop her matter...
Don't mind the simp forming woke.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by dauntless15(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Enny2013:
Lol
Op,hope she wasn't stingy wt neatness...
Hope she doesn't wear old panties.
The Koko!!!
She's neat, I don't date dirty girls I can't stand even the slightest stench.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Enny2013(f): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
dauntless15:
She's neat, I don't date dirty girls I can't stand even the slightest stench.
I luv dat
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Hoodyrich(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nah her Priority weh she never set right.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Slynation(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
dauntless15:
You're lucky
what I do then was to chase her, then after like 2 weeks, I allow her to do the chase...
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
dauntless15:
Note: this isn't a woman bashing thread

I once dated this girl who was so stingy that she never let anything go no matter how small and insignificant, at first I thought she was economical and would be great with managing stuff if I wife her, she'll always tell me I spend too much, I am extravagant etc, I thought I found a wife material, not until I started seeing the signs, she will have millions in her account, but wouldn't touch it to buy anything no matter how cheap it is, she doesn't buy clothes for herself to look good, she will always opt for cheap hairdo, infact she prefers low cut to making hair, anything that'd make her spend is a no go area, she has money in her account, she can afford those, but she won't do it for herself until someone else does, she deny herself alot of things, it's one thing to be stingy with others, it's another thing to be stingy with yourself, she will always find a way to cut corners just to escape spending, but she's okay if I buy it, one time we were talking about something I wanted to do but was short of cash, at first she suggested I try loan apps, I refused, and directly asked her if she can help, she came up with excuses, including how her atm card has expired and she don't have time to renew it, truth is, she has time to renew it, she just didn't renew it to avoid withdrawing her money conveniently, when I give her money to buy stuff for me, she will always buy low quality version of whatever I asked her to buy just to keep the change but she gets mad if you don't give her her change, then small money she gave me here and there that I consider insignificant, she wrote all of them down and asked me to pay back after a while, we broke up later on and I got the shocker of my life, she asked me to remit every financial help she has rendered throughout our dating period, I don't know how she kept record of that, I also did things for her but I'm not asking her to pay back, I was so shocked to even react.

angry
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
dauntless15:
Note: this isn't a woman bashing thread

I once dated this girl who was so stingy that she never let anything go no matter how small and insignificant, at first I thought she was economical and would be great with managing stuff if I wife her, she'll always tell me I spend too much, I am extravagant etc, I thought I found a wife material, not until I started seeing the signs, she will have millions in her account, but wouldn't touch it to buy anything no matter how cheap it is, she doesn't buy clothes for herself to look good, she will always opt for cheap hairdo, infact she prefers low cut to making hair, anything that'd make her spend is a no go area, she has money in her account, she can afford those, but she won't do it for herself until someone else does, she deny herself alot of things, it's one thing to be stingy with others, it's another thing to be stingy with yourself, she will always find a way to cut corners just to escape spending, but she's okay if I buy it, one time we were talking about something I wanted to do but was short of cash, at first she suggested I try loan apps, I refused, and directly asked her if she can help, she came up with excuses, including how her atm card has expired and she don't have time to renew it, truth is, she has time to renew it, she just didn't renew it to avoid withdrawing her money conveniently, when I give her money to buy stuff for me, she will always buy low quality version of whatever I asked her to buy just to keep the change but she gets mad if you don't give her her change, then small money she gave me here and there that I consider insignificant, she wrote all of them down and asked me to pay back after a while, we broke up later on and I got the shocker of my life, she asked me to remit every financial help she has rendered throughout our dating period, I don't know how she kept record of that, I also did things for her but I'm not asking her to pay back, I was so shocked to even react.

Can u repet the story sir....we don't understand angry
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by Savedday: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Op, what you wrote up there is a typical definition of a 9ja girl. They are all the same, stingy as hell!

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by dauntless15(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Slynation:
what I do then was to chase her, then after like 2 weeks, I allow her to do the chase...
Nice rebound grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Stingy Girl, Share Your Experience by dauntless15(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Savedday:
Op, what you wrote up there is a typical definition of a 9ja girl. They are all the same, stingy as hell!

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
I still believe they're good ones among them, but extremely rare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? / Omo Wetin U Think About These Femini-nazis? / What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Said He Needs More Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.