Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo (53501 Views)

2023: Anxiety As PDP Begins Presidential Campaign Amid Atiku/Wike Feud / Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today / 2019: PDP Begins Sale Of Nomination Forms (cost Of Forms) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by dochenaj: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
bolabadmus38:
For me, The next president should come from the South. We are not second class citizens. Our people should think. Politicians are selfish. Only their own interests. Let's think
The truth is that where the president comes from only benefits the political ruling class. But that narration is always repeated till the masses are hoodwinked into thinking there is anything in it for them. For instance, is the North faring better or worse than the South over the past 7 years irrespective of Buhari as president?

Except you are a politician or are closely affiliated to one, then it doesn't apply.

For me, I can care less where the president comes from, if he is assured to change the country and set us on a path of greatness again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by eskimoeze: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
paramboos:
Oga chill, you go later see crowd. Na me talk am. BAT dako piiiiiii..
Peter Obi jeko piiiii
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Timmy9999: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Asgard73:
South south is already in the bag for Pdp

After February We will count votes

Remember last elections and Jagaban grand entry to same stadium grin with blue agbada

This time Na obi go collect ..

Uneke

If you know you know

Power to the people
North 2023
it good if atiku win,if he going to put lasting solution to the issues of economy,insecurities,asu strike,unemployment and inflation everywhere because we cannot continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Andytyx(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
I didn't know my people in Akwa Ibom State are dummies preparing their votes for a thief like Atiku.
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Am inside the stadium but many people are standing outside
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
I browsed the pictures to see some are from the rally in 2019

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by promzy555(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
For me to vote PDP, I will vote for APC. Na person wen well finish Nigeria like dis. No to talk of who well like PDP candidate wen b thief rite from custom service.
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by alimiadedayo1: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
kitombo:

You are very wrong. I am an indigene, PDP member and live in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, and I can feel the pulse of the people. Majority of the people in that stadium will vote Umo Eno (PDP) for Governor and Peter Obi (LP) for President. People are going to vote for candidates and not parties this time around.
This pattern will be replicated across the South South and South East; you can take that to the bank.
you are a liar u are not a party man you guys can lie for Africa

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Advocate500: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Atiku is the only candidate whose support structure is beyond his region.this election is his own to lose.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by ogatboy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Mark some faces in this crowd, you will see them in all the south south states and south east states they will do their rally. Lol. Na time for transporters to chop money. Election is good sha, we go chop some people money

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Timmy9999: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Pictures are coming out of Uyo Akwa Ibom State where PDP kicks off it Presidential campaign
The Godswill Akpabio Stadium is already filled up with thousands of people outside the stadium not being allowed to enter
The city of Uyo is currently on a standstill as PDP Supporters and PDP Governors, Chieftains and Power Brokers have all Landed in Uyo.
PDP is South South
South South is PDP
he has already has south south in his bag,just to make sure he get good votes in north and he will win,because nigerians need real change now

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by mastermaestro(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
donsap648:
Atiku just started his journey towards loosing election again.... He can't win an election with a divided front. He will cry again!!!

I don't support him. But I would like to know what division you are talking about except Wike's refusal to be pacified. Atiku's win or loss will have nothing to do with whatever Wike does or doesn't do.

I am very impressed that Atiku has kicked off campaign unbothered by Wike's tantrums. It shows he is focused and mature for the high office he seeks.

Make Wike go sit down. Rivers votes cannot win anyone the presidential election. And the absence of Rivers votes cannot cause anyone to lose the presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Pictures are coming out of Uyo Akwa Ibom State where PDP kicks off it Presidential campaign
The Godswill Akpabio Stadium is already filled up with thousands of people outside the stadium not being allowed to enter
The city of Uyo is currently on a standstill as PDP Supporters and PDP Governors, Chieftains and Power Brokers have all Landed in Uyo.
PDP is South South
South South is PDP
garfield1 I told you PDP will win SS

Forget Obi-Mania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by DOM7: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
All governors that have something to show refuse to be cowed by wike only those with nothing to show.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by truthfinder319: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Children of hate are confused. They will be torn between Atiku and Pandora. While Asiwaju will take over the NW, SW, half of NC, part of SS and 5 percent of SE. With 22 states under APC control, wailers cam only wail
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Katcall: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
naijapips04:

Which divided front? All SS PDP governors are with him except Wike. Key PDP structures in rivers state are with him. The north is with him. This election is PDPs to lose.
labor party?
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by seunlayi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Troublemaker111:
The guy stopped quoting me back these days. What is amazing the guy is I'm a yoruba man, from osun state , so he expected i.should automatically vote Apc grin
I say no to kick and start President.

Atiku is my choice tongue since last week have been seeing giant billboards of Atiku in strategic places here in Ibadan. Last week I went to Gbagi with babe, we are both surprised with the way those market women were mocking Tinubu.... Atiku is is the next President
lol, we are on same path

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by truthfinder319: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Children of hate are confused. They will be torn between Atiku and Pandora. While Asiwaju will take over the NW, SW, half of NC, part of SS and 5 percent of SE. With 22 states under APC control, wailers cam only wail

MadeInTokyo:
PDP is South South
South South is PDP
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Traplord09: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is coming days after the Shehu Shagari College of Education student was beaten and burnt to death by her colleagues in Sokoto for allegedly insulting Prophet Mohammed.

Is a bigger shame some people will keep dance at die of a girl...

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by naijapips04: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Katcall:
labor party?

No hope in SS. SS is fully PDP.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by snowball11(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
garfield1:

Obi and tinubu will divide akwa ibom

Obi and yhen, yhen, yhen will divide Akwa Ibom my foot! undecided

Who knows Baba Milkose in Akwa Ibom? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Coolgent(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
In agbadorians voice... Empty stadium!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by SIONKPO1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
garfield1:

Obi and tinubu will divide akwa ibom
Tinubu? haba,Ogbeni People hates APc with passion I see PDP and LP dragging positions
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Traplord09: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Aiel123:

Maybe he needs glasses.
Atiku/Okowa all the way!!!
Power to the people!!!!!
And I hope u need a bigger one too

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by olab059(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Omo! This elections go tough o! Everybody has crowd.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Robinx16: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Atikulated all the way
Power to the people

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by mastermaestro(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
DOM7:
All governors that have something to show refuse to be cowed by wike only those with nothing to show.

Exactly. Wike should have accepted a truce long ago to retain party relevance. Now the campaign will go on robustly exposing him as a nobody in the party. Maybe he thought the party needed his state money to fund campaign. Atiku, a money spinner, will prove to him that he doesn't give a shit about Rivers funds.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by HardMirror(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Trinitycian:
God bless Atiku. 2023 is our year!
inshalla

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Gerrard59(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is the reason I say Tinubu will become Nigeria's president. The South-South is a PDP region, and no matter the intensity of PO's campaign, the majority in the region would vote for PDP come next year's presidential election. However, a substantial figure will vote for PO, and votes in Delta, Cross River and Edo would be divided among the trio. Mind you, this is a zone apart from the SE that PO's supporters say he would win convincingly. Sorry, but it is not possible. PDP would win Akwa Ibom, but with fewer votes than in 2019, something APC would cherish. The same goes for the SE. Should Kwankwaso step down for Tinubu, as I predict, Mr Agbado will become the next president.

If you don't want it, tell Peter Obi to step down for Atiku as he (Peter Obi) cannot win next year's election.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu / Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.