Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo (53481 Views)

2023: Anxiety As PDP Begins Presidential Campaign Amid Atiku/Wike Feud / Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today / 2019: PDP Begins Sale Of Nomination Forms (cost Of Forms) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by naijapips04: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
garfield1:

Not true.how can aks vote another northerner? Are you ok

Ak will vote credibility over tribe. Ak will vote structure. Ak will deliver their Governor.
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Odior1023(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Many Nigerians are now participating in the 2023 elections because they are tired and not satisfied with the status quo. But in reality, Majority are hungry, and can not take meaningful political decisions by themselves. This is still the level of our political culture. Nigerians are yet to position themselves for liberation that will guarantee peace, unity and sustainable development. It is glaring that most eligible voters already made their decisions based on religion or region or party affiliation or ethnicity or financial inducements or forces crated by the bandwagon effect or even waiting for influencers to tell them what to do. We are still a divided by our leaders for political gains. Someone will wake in the morning to say it is his turn to be president so his party must give him the ticket or the party scatter. Another will say it is the turn of his tribe and it is either him or he scatter the canopy and low and behold, all his tribesmen are behind him. Another will say I am the president because I am the only majority group that can guarantee winning. The spirit of give me what I want or we destroy the holy communion table. What is now the outcome? Heated political atmosphere full of hatred fear and uncertainties.

Edo for PDP.

EDO the heart beat of PDP.

Igbinedion lucky the realcityboy
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Flows001(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Asgard73:
South south is already in the bag for Pdp

After February We will count votes

Remember last elections and Jagaban grand entry to same stadium grin with blue agbada

This time Na obi go collect ..

Uneke

If you know you know

Power to the people
North 2023
Stop deceiving yourself and giving yourself some false hope with 2019 PDP Campaign pictures cheesy grin
The Op. posted 2019 campaign pictures in Akwa Ibom when Flavour Nabania was performing and you're here celebrating nonsense grin
SOUTH SOUTH and SOUTH EAST already in the bag for OBI wink
Oya check the link below if you're doubting me
https://www.nairaland.com/4988665/flavour-bishop-imeh-performed-pdp
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by owobokiri(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Asgard73:

And one obi zon b keep asking where Wike as if he dey worship Wike

Imagine squad..

Who is Wike papa to this people.. talk more of Wike

Obi zon Bz are very myopic

Sense too far

Obi fixation won't win you the elections.
Know this and know peace!
This very presidential election is a fight to finish.
Get ready.
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Traplord09: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
HardMirror:
you think you are talking to someone that does not travel? hahaha. out of 36 states in Nigeria, I have been to 28 and stayed extensively in most.

tweet or no tweet, I will support atiku on this one. it is politics, the man is not a religious bigot. In the north they did not like him because he stood against sharia being constitutionalized. It is because the game has changed that is why they are supporting him now.

You no y I don't trust PDP or APC do u no y

This a de same people rule us ..... ....
When u buy a car and the engine got week what are u going to do tell me ...

u change it

For past how many years pDP and APC
Have nothing to offer at all.

This are the same people that travel round the world like one that doesn't have a plan how to develop there country.... .....

PDP
is there leaders.. when it comes looters and killers
APC
. don't even no how to operate. Like PDP

[
b]Look at this IF PDP have been rulein and looting and killing no body we no because there good at there game plan..[/b]

What happen to fela during PDP..... .....
All case closed....
Till 2019 to date

APC CCC... Open ever evils that both parties have seen doing..with cov-19

I won't blame anyone that still with to go backwards,
like I say if we don't get it right Nigeria we keep sinking and blood to we divide that we be the best option..

Everyone should go and develop there state
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Katcall: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Gerrard59:
This is the reason I say Tinubu will become Nigeria's president. The South-South is a PDP region, and no matter the intensity of PO's campaign, the majority in the region would vote for PDP come next year's presidential election. However, a substantial figure will vote for PO, and votes in Delta, Cross River and Edo would be divided among the trio. Mind you, this is a zone apart from the SE that PO's supporters say he would win convincingly. Sorry, but it is not possible. PDP would win Akwa Ibom, but with fewer votes than in 2019, something APC would cherish. The same goes for the SE. Should Kwankwaso step down for Tinubu, as I predict, Mr Agbado will become the next president.

If you don't want it, tell Peter Obi to step down for Atiku as he (Peter Obi) cannot win next year's election.
how will the country move forward if we keep steppind down and voting the major parties?
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Belleful: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
PDP vs LABOUR PARTY TO SLOUGH IT OUT IN THE SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTHEAST
Advantage: APC
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Odior1023(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
One of the inevitable ways to fix Nigeria: All countries should deny Nigerians VISA into their countries. All of us will remain here, deal with ourselves, when we get tired we will fix it.

His Excellency Igbinedion Lucky Osaretin.

My Mentor

Edo for PDP
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by edosignature(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Atiku Abubakar the peoples choice 2023.

Vote wisely...
Vote atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Odior1023(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Our challenges now seriously centered on: 1. Economy 2. Security 3. National Unity 4. Education Rescue mission is urgently required.

Igbinedion you're sighted.

Show love oh
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Hotice085: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
garfield1:

Obi and tinubu will divide akwa ibom

..OBI 95%
..PDP 4%.

Whst are you seeing is cashing out time, you need see how the governor was disgraced inside the new Eket stadium about a week ago

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Oduwils222(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Akwa Ibom people go show Atiku chop and run � � Obi and OBA is coming

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Odior1023(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
There is no national cake to share again. We finished our cake, borrowed and finished it. So we now need leaders who know how to bake cakes.

Atiku, Okowa, Igbinedion and Dino the cake Bakers
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by masui(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hotice085:

..OBI 95%
..PDP 4%.

Whst are you seeing is cashing out time, you need see how the governor was disgraced inside the new Eket stadium about a week ago

Abeg gist me. Wetin happen?
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Odior1023(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
PDP is a strong opposition party to itself.
Atiku, Okowa and Igbinedion na una I go work with
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Hotice085: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Belleful:
PDP vs LABOUR PARTY TO SLOUGH IT OUT IN THE SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTHEAST
Advantage: APC

Stop smoking weed
SS SE is OBI, lagos 45%, Abuja Plateau Benue Taraba Southern Kaduna sure win for OBI
SW 30%
OBI is your President 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Tareq1105: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Trinitycian:
God bless Atiku. 2023 is our year!

Atiku is only coming to loot the unlooted before he left office in 2007. He doesn't care about anybody and it's obvious in his attitude. I can never vote him bcoz I cannot imagine another 8 yrs of the North, Nigeria would not survive it.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Traplord09: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Troublemaker111:
The way Obituary people are putting figures online, one must have taught that Atiku won't be welcome in SS. Omo see crowd grin.... I dare Igbos to come to Ibadan or osun to do their rally, we go laugh tire cool

Open ur eyes and stop all this ur daydream...,

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Odior1023(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Political calculation is very simple. It doesn’t require any degree nor long gramma. Common sense is enough. Only self centered players compound it for themselves.

Igbinedion I they with you just put call 08037687379
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Tareq1105: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Odior1023:
Our challenges now seriously centered on:
1. Economy
2. Security
3. National Unity
4. Education
Rescue mission is urgently required.

Igbinedion you're sighted.

Show love oh

Igbinedion!

PDP is full of rogues.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by garfield1: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hotice085:

..OBI 95%
..PDP 4%.

What happened
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by garfield1: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
naijapips04:

Ak will vote credibility over tribe. Ak will vote structure. Ak will deliver their Governor.

Peter obi is more cridible.atiku is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by garfield1: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

APC no dey rent crowds abi?

I thought everyone is Obidient in AKS and no one will even be available to be rented

Baba rest. PDP is owning the SS
Everyone rents crowd so why are you easily moved by rented crowds?
Oga,aks is going obi.even here on nairaland,you hardly see aks people supporting atiku.it is obi all the way

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by namsythegreat: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
COMPANY:
MIPOSFITNESS KEEP-FIT SOLUTIONS :
(Weight Control & Wellness Entity)

POSITION (2):
DIGITAL CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER (Health & Wellness)

SUITABLE CANDIDATES:
Female Graduates of NUTRITION-RELATED Academic Disciplines (Health Nutrition, Home Econs, etc). Plus:

- Good English
- Analytical Mind
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)

- Good knowledge of Digital/Social Media Platforms.

SALARY : N50k - N70k
Monthly

JOB LOCATION:
Ibadan, Oyo State (Brewery/ Iwo Road, Iyana Church Axis)

Send CV to miposfitness AT gmail DOT com

FEMALES ONLY
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by garfield1: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

Tinubu will not get 25% from Akwa Ibom.

The election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubukar in Akwa Ibom.

Buhari got 25%,tinubu will also do
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by garfield1: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
SIONKPO1:

25%?
Akpabio's Influence is now restricted to Akwa Ibom North,The Oron's will overwhelmingly Vote PDP because their Son's and daughter's are been given good slots,even the Anang Land,there are lots of Division now there and his field marshal OBA and other riggers are not in apc,
Lastly,Bad Economic Policy of APC,eehhh people hates APC and bat M/M ticket

You lie.the biggest man in pdp oba has left.in 2019,akpabio delivered 25% from annang,he will do same esp now that ukarakpa isn't contesting.oron has always hated pdp.the most popular person in oron is victor antai who is now in apc...apart from oba,several bigwigs left pdp while apc is intact.obi has divided pdp votes in aks
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by happney65: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Omolola15 remember when I told you when you see hundreds people in matching outfits that they are mobilized from within and outside the state and paid. This is it. Even the OP is sharing picture of campaign in 2019

The highest Atiku can see in the SS or SS in 2019 is 25percent because of politicians that will vote on party line basis

They are losing the SE and the SS for the first time since 1999 because of what? Because peter is better

Peridot

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by kingyakos: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
A million naira for each support group that came. Uyo for the money.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by garfield1: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
dochenaj:
I don't even know if you're now being sarcastic.

Akpabio remains the numero uno in aks
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Hotice085: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
masui:

Abeg gist me. Wetin happen?

..A week before the opening at an event in Ibom Hall he asked the crowd who is your governor they chorused OBA.
He asked again, it was louder this time OBA!

So, at the stadium Raphael Edem the MC asked the crowd to clap for the governor, not one person. He asked again, no response so the governor thinking he can pull the crowd jogged down to the podium thinking the crowd will cheer him
Nobody send am no cheering, feeling embarrassed he asked the crowd to clap for Martha his wife you need see the way the crowd applauded the wife

Udom knows PDP is dead in Aibom

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by bizzibodi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
The same crowd he pulled in 2019 and still lost to jubrin Al Sudan. grin
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
garfield1:

Everyone rents crowd so why are you easily moved by rented crowds?
Oga,aks is going obi.even here on nairaland,you hardly see aks people supporting atiku.it is obi all the way

grin grin grin grin

Na wa o. I'm sure you wake up every morning and pray for Obi

So you already concede that your party is hopeless as far as AKS is concerned?

A ruling party for that matter grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Beautiful, Sound & Intelligent. PIX / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.