Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo (53465 Views)

2023: Anxiety As PDP Begins Presidential Campaign Amid Atiku/Wike Feud / Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today / 2019: PDP Begins Sale Of Nomination Forms (cost Of Forms) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by HardMirror(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Traplord09:

And I hope u need a bigger one too
all the people sars killed in anambra, what did peter obi do about it?
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by caprock(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Using old pictures to campaign will not help PDP
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Traplord09: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
I browsed the pictures to see some are from the rally in 2019

I sow it tooo
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by garfield1: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Tinubu?
haba,Ogbeni People hates APc with passion
I see PDP and LP dragging positions

Akpabio will help tinubu get 25%
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by asahnwaKC: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bunch of thieves surrounded in the pictures
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by sucess001(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
22o62021:
See as stadium empty.

As empty as your brain...

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by garfield1: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

garfield1 I told you PDP will win SS

Forget Obi-Mania

With rented crowds?
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by garfield1: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
dochenaj:
Wetin concern Tinubu concern Akwa Ibom? He will come a distant third in Akwa Ibom.

Except you know something I don't know. Vis-à-vis rigging arrangement.

Akpabio is on ground to give tinubu votes
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by garfield1: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
naijapips04:

Obi will not divide anything. Akwa Ibom is PDP!

Not true.how can aks vote another northerner? Are you ok
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Jostoman: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Abdul05:
grin the upper seats are vacant
grin grin
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by patpaul: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Akwa ibom: Gov=Umo Eno, President=Peter obi, chikena!
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by dochenaj: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
garfield1:

Akpabio is on ground to give tinubu votes
I don't even know if you're now being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Joniww(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Timmy9999:
he has already has south south in his bag,just to make sure he get good votes in north and he will win,because nigerians need real change now
old pictures of 2019 https://www.nairaland.com/4988665/flavour-bishop-imeh-performed-pdp
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Traplord09: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
HardMirror:
all the people sars killed in anambra, what did peter obi do about it?

Ibo didn't tell or tweet any one to kill for any reason or religion..... ...... .....

Just like atiku and there making who lead the killing

If you taking about the southeast.. don't near ther am a Yorba I travel all round the world...

It political leaders doing de job of there master

So don't add ibo to the list ok....

1 Share

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by SIONKPO1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
garfield1:

Akpabio will help tinubu get 25%
25%?
Akpabio's Influence is now restricted to Akwa Ibom North,The Oron's will overwhelmingly Vote PDP because their Son's and daughter's are been given good slots,even the Anang Land,there are lots of Division now there and his field marshal OBA and other riggers are not in apc,
Lastly,Bad Economic Policy of APC,eehhh people hates APC and bat M/M ticket

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Is atiku pregnant?
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by HardMirror(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Traplord09:

Ibo didn't tell or tweet any one to kill for any reason or religion..... ...... .....

Just like atiku and there making who lead the killing

If you taking about the southeast.. don't near ther am a Yorba I travel all round the world...

It political leaders doing de job of there master

So don't add ibo to the list ok....
you think you are talking to someone that does not travel? hahaha. out of 36 states in Nigeria, I have been to 28 and stayed extensively in most.

tweet or no tweet, I will support atiku on this one. it is politics, the man is not a religious bigot. In the north they did not like him because he stood against sharia being constitutionalized. It is because the game has changed that is why they are supporting him now.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Odior1023(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
If Wike no come Igbinedion come!

Edo for PDP

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Felimax(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Abdul05:

No sir, the roofs are vacant!

Laff scatter my ribs!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Flows001(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
All four south South Governors (Udom Emmanuel, Obaseki, Okowa and Diri) are on ground in Uyo and also de facto Leader of Cross River State PDP Ex Governor Liyel Imoke
South South is PDP
PDP is South South
All the stadium pictures were from 2019.
Can't believe you fell for the deceit.. grin cheesy grin
OBIDIENT TO THE CORE!!
Check the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4988665/flavour-bishop-imeh-performed-pdp
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by shortIGBOman: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

Someone like you condemned 2 Muslims slims ticket, but you are celebrating Northern continuation... Where is your Justification?

Emeka, Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Flows001(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo is now filled up with thousands of people still outside of the stadium not allowed to come in.
The last two pictures were 2019 pictures..
Stop deceiving people nahh grin cheesy grin
Oya check the link below if you're doubting me
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Flows001(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
22o62021:
See as stadium empty.
Na even 2019 campaign pictures the Op post, to deceive the gullible.
Thank God he has been bursted grin
Check the link below
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by SmartPolician: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
garfield1:

Obi and tinubu will divide akwa ibom

Tinubu will not get 25% from Akwa Ibom.

The election is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubukar in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
garfield1:

With rented crowds?

APC no dey rent crowds abi?

I thought everyone is Obidient in AKS and no one will even be available to be rented

Baba rest. PDP is owning the SS

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by IbileIfe: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Abdul05:
They are reserved seats

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Flows001(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Asgard73:
South south is already in the bag for Pdp

After February We will count votes

Remember last elections and Jagaban grand entry to same stadium grin with blue agbada

This time Na obi go collect ..

Uneke

If you know you know

Power to the people
North 2023
Keep deceiving yourself and other gullible fellows with 2019 campaign pictures grin
The Op. posted 2019 campaign pictures and you're here shamelessly celebrating cheesy
OBIDIENT TO THE CORE!!
Oya check the link below if you're doubting me
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by nograv: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dead on arrival, who wants another Buhari tongue
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Odior1023(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Igbinedion The Real CityBoy!
Any other city boy his a kiatakiatakiatafi.
Edo for PDP.

Igbinedion Osaretin Luck,my real man.

Put call Lets work together. 08037687379.

Edo for PDP

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Flows001(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
N3TRAL:

Lol.

When I see rallies in the South South I don't say much but just reiterate that Obi will not win:
1. Akwa Ibom
2. Bayelsa
3. Cross River State
4. Delta State
5. Edo State
6. Rivers State

From the first week I registered this account, the fact that Obi will not win any state in the South South is the most certain thing I've asserted.

Take this to the bank and save it there .
No wonder we call you guys urchins..
The Op. posted 2019 PDP campaign pictures and you're here spitting trash all over the thread and celebrating, giving yourself and your Agbado lord some false hope cheesy
SS and SE already in the bag for OBI..
GO AND VERIFY..
I know you're already doubting me, oya check the link below and see the 2019 campaign pictures grin grin
Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Sweetpink: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Obituaries won’t like this!
See crowd!
Congratulations to Atiku in advance!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo by DeOTR: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
kitombo:

You are very wrong. I am an indigene, PDP member and live in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, and I can feel the pulse of the people. Majority of the people in that stadium will vote Umo Eno (PDP) for Governor and Peter Obi (LP) for President. People are going to vote for candidates and not parties this time around.
This pattern will be replicated across the South South and South East; you can take that to the bank.
And you know this, how?
You've conducted a survey and more than half of eligible voters in Akwa Ibom told you they're voting Obi for President?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.