Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. (3684 Views)

Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. / My 24 Years As A Chronic Masturbation Addict! / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
STEWpid:

Your question can off a mic!

You want me to go and lash him?
Whoever you're are capable of helping is your beloved one help him embarassed
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by uzohrome(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wanking is just normal , I don't know why people will be wanking here and then, when I was single I do self-service maybe once in a week or in every 8 to 10 days... very okay and healthy too. But I don't know why people will be on their gadget every now and then. You can control it and remove self guilt. It's nothing , never attach any thing to it but when you over do it , it will affect your health and your mental health. Kindly reduce or stop entirely.
For the next two months.

1 Like

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by SPAMBOX7: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
You can't get a woman pregnant cos you masturbate lol. Where did that one come from
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Ehinjuola: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
iTroll:
Urges are caused by hormones and endocrine activity, not by witches and demons

grin
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Crysallis(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
DistressSoul:
So I started masturbating frequently and
consistently that I have no desire or ambition for anything than masturbating and sleep. I no send any girl again na only my hand I Sabi, I deflowered myself through masturbation and I have no desire for girls. So I masturbated from 15 till I clock 24 when I got my first girlfriend. We had sex consistently but to cum na wahala, sometime I will be on top of her for like one hour plus but I will not cum. But immediately come down from on top of her and use my hand I will just cum and she will be complaining that I prefer my hand to her and she feel bad about it till we broke up. House the first time I had sex and come was in year 2010 and the second time is 2015 since then na only my hand fit make me reach orgasm no lady no matter how beautiful you are I no go come so I have been avoiding girls since 2017 till date. I have never had sex with olosho before or to even know their room. The problem I am facing now is I am in my 30s and with this problem I don't think I can impregnate a woman now that I want to settle down. Good people of Nairaland, How can I break myself free from this demonic addiction? Will I be able to conceive? Please help a brother. Every criticism is welcome. From a distress Soul. Lalasticclacla pls push this to the front page for wider view. Please don't mind my typography

Like most things, masturbation is an habit which comes from being alone with anything tangible to do..

Bro keep your mind busy. Read books, watch movies etc and it won't come from your mind.

You said you didn't come when you had sex but I tell you that you do not love who you sexed. To you, you are just having sex not for pleasure since you believe you can pleasure yourself.

Those wey say na spirit, I leave you with your pastor and bishops
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by STEWpid(f): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
leody:

Whoever you're are capable of helping is your beloved one help him embarassed

He should light up a candle and gently use the fire to round his two yeddy bags, he'll be better.
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Guderian(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
STEWpid:

We are not talking about 'girls that offer their coochiee here, we are talking about someone whose frequent sexual urge is Obsessive and Compulsive, which is largely driven by hormones.

I get you now ma'm cool

But op is not a nympho..... Not even close

1 Like

Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2022
STEWpid:

Your question can off a mic!
You want me to go and lash him?
lol lash him so that he will cum to his senses
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by DistressSoul: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Have mercy oh lord. I am still deep in this sh,it. I have ruin my life forever. I can not even abstain from masturbation for 1 week, Just 1 week o. I can. I cant reach orgasm in terms of normal s£x. What have i done to myself?
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by Columbine(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
DistressSoul:
Have mercy oh lord. I am still deep in this sh,it. I have ruin my life forever. I can not even abstain from masturbation for 1 week, Just 1 week o. I can. I cant reach orgasm in terms of normal s£x. What have i done to myself?

What do you do for a living? How busy are you? What is your social life like?
Re: Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. by DistressSoul: 1:31am On Jul 05, 2023
ThankGod, this is the 6th day i have not masturbated and i am still counting. Halleluja.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ladies Unintentionally Destroy Guys - Testimony From A Woman / She Can't Cook: / This Photo Gone Viral On Facebook (could This Be Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.