Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With (41692 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by MadamExcellency: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
The problem here is emotional cheating, he didn't say the wife is having sexual intercourse with the man.

Understanding the thread first will help you a long way in making informed opinions.

The husband is complaining that he isn't his wife's best friend. That someone else has displaced him.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by ambale(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Reinamaria:
Why do some men stop giving their wives attention after they marry them?
One foolish one once typed "Do politicians still campaign after winning elections?"
That foolish comment got over 2k likes as at when I saw it.

Dear men (husbands), you need to do better.
Women (your wives) love attention and you owe them that attention.
You need to give them as much attention as they need, so that no other man would matter to them.
Not everything is achieved with force and order.
You all need to do better.

If I may ask what does attention means in a woman's dictionary?

Cos you guys are really confusing, you meet a guy who cares, you complain he's weak, you see one that's strong hearted, you say he's less caring

Lemme know what you guys really mean by attention, maybe then we can now communicate it to other comrades also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by yemi1504: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
darexolu16:

u get mind still dey live with that kind woman under same roof sef....even after letting go she still get guts tell u say she no fit block him....na that very moment she go comot for my house

Abi. And even if she change mind, I no go ever take am back! Most blatant disrespect ever!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Ted4real: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
They is no alternative fine tune name for cheating, if a woman had an intimate affairs with another man outside her husband, it is a worst sin as your life is not safe due to jealousy suggestions from the guy. If she block the guy on all social media, did it occur to you that they have a meeting place? It is good you decided to forgive her but man up and change her sim and equally monitor her on social media by cloning over her activities. God will deliver her in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by shomutuski(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Reinamaria:
One foolish one once typed "Do politicians still campaign after winning elections?"

You need to give them as much attention as they need, so that no other man would matter to them.

STOP THE CAP! A HOE IS A HOE REGARDLESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by yemi1504: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Awesometouch1:
She is just a stubborn cheat bent on continuing as soon as she could.

For the sake of your daughters, give her two options.
1. She blocks the guy everywhere, deletes his number, and break any communication or links to him forever.

2. She leaves your life for good and go and continue with her adultery.

Look, no one should be dictating how you live your life or run your home to the point of convincing you to put up with a cheating partner. Even the Bible abhors it and Christ gave that as a genuine reason for divorce.

Let that Pastor and all those who pushed you to keep her know your decision regarding the options. If she can't do it then kick her out.
That she regards her extra marital affairs more important than you or her family is something you shouldn't take lightly. Many husbands have died untimely deaths in the hands of such women.

You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by focus7: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

Pls mod, help me by doing the needful.

If I were in your shoes is based on my principle for relationship and that's never dragging a woman with another man, I would rather let the man have her and I move on.

Guy, if the guy has a bigger gbola to your own, sorry is the case if your wife is a lover of a bigger gbola, she will cheat with the man for a longer time.

The issue is, if she will not block the guy then she should move in with the guy and let you be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Bfly: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
The solution is clear but the man cannot make the one time decision. Situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by srclark: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

stop playing with death young man ,you are already in a love triangle it is better to leave to live or your wife would end up killing you or the other guy .and they can continue enjoying themselves .NA WHO DIE HIM OWN FINISH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by yemi1504: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
imagrg:
I would have taken sides with the redpillers who are asking you to send your wife parking but when I thought about what would be the fate of the children in future, my heart softens.

Call family members from both sides including her Pastor to resolve this issue please.
Some of these young men asking you to send your wife parking either had never married in their lives or don't even have lasting relationship because they need proper orientation on how to maintain a lasting relationship.

The children will turn out well if he is in their lives as should be. Unfortunately, broken homes are a product of the rotten society of w0m3n we currently have, we have to face that reality.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by yemi1504: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
albanikeh001:
I would have long separated from her. Can't have cheat as wife

Me too especially one that is not willing to change like this one and is disrespectful to boot!
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Konjiboi: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Buy her marriage books by Ocholi Okutepa.
Go to Instagram to find out more:
Relationship & Marriage.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by SamoraWarrior: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
jesmond3945:

let her not block the guy but start monitoring her conversation with the guy. You are free to hack her phone, once it crosses the line, send her packing

How can you hack a phone?
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Mftivi: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Guy why are you still in the marriage after you caught her cheating ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Fantazy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

That is why it's always the best for a man to be financially full. In a case like this you just leave her alone, play alone with. even if you see her chatting or speaking with the guy u just ignore. Let her do whatever she likes, then you also change, start flirting with another babe too, make it obvious that she will not need to be told. If she doesn't care then u know she's not for you. You do the needful asap.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by omolasho: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Oga before anything, I will beg you to go watch Deadly Women. The episodes are based on true life stories with compelling proves and evidence.

Now listen, a nagging wife shall banish you to the street and an adultrous wife shall banish you to early grave. How awful when you have a wife who is harmed with the two arsenal.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Penisman: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

End the marriage immediately...

You can't be sharing your wife with another man.
The woman will plan with the man to kill you so they can stay together peacefully.

If you valued your life, please send her packing immediately.
You are at risk and perhaps, a potential dead man.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Did you read the article?

The problem is emotional cheating, he didn't say the wife is having sexual intercourse with the man.

Understanding the thread first will help you a long way in making informed opinions.

The husband is complaining that he isn't his wife's best friend. That someone else has displaced him.

you're uninformed, that guy have banged the lady not once, not twice

let him verify, you're inexperienced about sexual interaction
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Jevica: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
His manhood had failed him. However let him know that this woman will cause his lifespan to short by 10 years or more
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
MadamExcellency:

The problem here is emotional cheating, he didn't say the wife is having sexual intercourse with the man.

Emotional cheating is worse than having sexual intercourse in my books because sex is just sex but emotional you have as good as lost the person as they confiding in someone else and it almost always converts to the bedroom eventually.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by omolasho: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Take it easy bro
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by clemeseh(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sorry my brother.

The fact is... That guy is still sleeping with your wife

He gives her more money, she loves the guy more than you, and for now she is ready to lose you than the guy
The only thing keeping her in your house is the children, that's the fact

Get her out your house, if you guys did not do court marriage, if there was court marriage then you need to take her back to her parent house immediately... You will not believe what will happen in the coming weeks or months

She will look for every reason to call for a divorce once she get assurance from the other guy,

The early you send her out the better for you. married woman under the age of 27-38 falls easy to other men who promise them heaven on earth while still in their marriage. Be careful your wife will do anything to blackmail you to her people.

Send her out asap, if not she go surprise you
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by xevove2061: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Lol. You are married to a LovePeddler. This is proof that women will throw security away for attention.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Ekugbeh(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Reinamaria:

So lack of attention is a yardstick for a married woman with kids to indulge in such act?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Truvelisback(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

U self, u too dey put pressure on ur wife. She has told u, just watch and see. There are certain things u might be doing or have not been doing that could be making her lose interest in the marriage. U need to check urself too. Is there anything i am doing or have refused to do that could have made her feelings for me drop?
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by adesharp2(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

As far as I'm concerned the marriage is over.
You can't please her no matter what you do to please her.
The attitude she's giving you will keep increasing day by day.
To start with, I know is not that easy to get her out of your mind because you guys have two beautiful kids, but what you most know, her mind is out of the marriage for now, for the fact that she has refused to block the guys number. Like I said, start killing the feeling you have for her I know is not easy but you just have to do it, focus on how to take care of your kids, gradually you stop paying attention to her.
Live your life as if you don't have her around also you have to be very careful because she can find a means to end you.
Don't be the one to tell her to leave but I bet you sooner or later she will file for a divorce.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by pansophist(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
God in heaven knows that a woman that does what you are going through with me is already divorced. You even have time to be discussing and involving the pastor. You try. My rule is simple and is that if I am responsible for you (since I will provide, protect and lead a godly way), then cheating automatically ends my obligation.

There is no negotiation, reconciliation, compromisation, or abeg, or it's your fault, or whatever. If your wife knows you to be a no-nonsense man, you won't be having this conversation.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by adesharp2(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Reinamaria:

Is that a reason for her to cheat? I rest my case.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by icarealot: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

you deserve 24 lashes of Koboko. SIMP

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by adesharp2(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Just look at this one defending nonsense because she’s a woman. I hope you will give this same advice if this were to be happening to your brother or some close male relative ??

Women are known to be very hypocritical when something isn’t happening to them directly. Even the ones they show all the love, care, good sex and all the attention still cheats.

No wonder Olamide sang Wonmado and that song is reality of women.
You're very correct.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by TruthHurts100: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

This is one of the bitters in marriage. Let's hope they've not gone physical. If they haven't, you need to protect your wife even if she doesn't feel the need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.