Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,781 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With (41688 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Reinamaria:
Why do some men stop giving their wives attention after they marry them?
One foolish one once typed "Do politicians still campaign after winning elections?"
That foolish comment got over 2k likes as at when I saw it.

Dear men (husbands), you need to do better.
Women (your wives) love attention and you owe them that attention.
You need to give them as much attention as they need, so that no other man would matter to them.
Not everything is achieved with force and order.
You all need to do better.

Crying over spilled milk. All this one you're saying is past tense. Both sides are trying to move on and promised to do better. Only that the wife isn't keeping her end of the deal. She should block him everywhere unless she's a whoreee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by MumEmdy(f): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Odibembem:

Most times I feel these kind of stories are not true, they are just created to generate traffic. How can a man, a real man stand a cheating wife and she would even have the guts to tell you she can't block the man she cheated with? Are u a man? You must be a very wicked person for a woman to do this to you honestly, you don't need any advice if this story is true (though I don't feel it is), you are a bad man for this kind of thing to happen to you.

cheesy grin
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
if you've enough cash, go and do DNA test of the two kids she gave you

secondly that your wife is happily married in marriage with you and not in love

thirdly, is either you force love and marriage on her or she lost the feelings perhaps what she's getting that made her fall in love with you reduces or finished

you need to prepare for better heartbreak, cloning her WhatsApp as suggested by others won't solve this matter

what I expect you to do is to summon meeting between her parents and yours then they should ask her if she's not interested in the marriage again and if you do court, ask her personally yourself.

if you continue forcing that girl she might bring a bastard child to your house one day or might have brought it sef, that guy she's flirting with have turn her brain upside down and except the guy get tired of her, she won't stop flirting with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Op, somebody you should send packing since she's still smelling what she promised not to eat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by tbarrister(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

Pls mod, help me by doing the needful.

You're very very very stewpid. Weakk assss man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by MissOpe(f): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
From ur comment, one will know that you’re very very wicked. It’s someone like u that will rush to comment that he’s devil he’s demonic with all sorts of names if he eventually hit that woman to death out of anger she triggers

Na u sabi...

I no get energy for negative vibes this 2023...

Your comment can never move me to diss you
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by gimakon2(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
imagrg:
I would have taken sides with the redpillers who are asking you to send your wife parking but when I thought about what would be the fate of the children in future, my heart softens.

Call family members from both sides including her Pastor to resolve this issue please.
Some of these young men asking you to send your wife parking either had never married in their lives or don't even have lasting relationship because they need proper orientation on how to maintain a lasting relationship.

1 question i want to ask you right of the bat, if the guy was your brother, You go say make she and the man live until she kill the man abi? Na honest question way need honest answer from you I need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by EmekaA125(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
SIMPle issue grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by yemi1504: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ganjafama:
This guy matter tire person. He should have divorced that woman long ago. A married woman that has the guts to tell her husband that she can't delete the number of her lover from her phone is a lost case. Let her go if you don't want to die young.

Abi. The lady is clearly disrespecting him by being headstrong and dogmatic about this issue and he is taking it SMH.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Waffarianman(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Op you're a fu!cking slowpoke listen it's simple try get her SIM card either you block it from the phone she use or remove the SIM then peel the lil panel and remove the tiny chip inside and use glu to gum it back so that she won't know and buy her a new SIM... Lastly make sure you delete her whole contact. Do this and thank me later

Destroy the sim and contact completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Levels1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

If your write up is true

I mean real,

May God punish you Amen.

I hope you're not the only child of your parents most importantly your mom?

If yes, God safe your mom

But if no, I will advise her to get pregnant and born a Man and not a Simp like you as you worth not giving birth too, than to have you as a son.

You are asking foolish question up and down oloribu.... Eru obo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by LOVEGINO(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

why una dey disgrace men like dis na embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by LOVEGINO(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Be brave, real men act.

Send the bitch away or face what is to come
simp can never be n will never.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by gimakon2(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Waffarianman:
Op you're a fu!cking slowpoke listen it's simple try get her SIM card either you block it from the phone she use or remove the SIM then peel the lil panel and remove the tiny chip inside and use glu to gum it back so that she won't know and buy her a new SIM... Lastly make sure you delete her whole contact. Do this and thank me later

Destroy the sim and contact completely

She no know the second guy house? E be like you do not know what good fuck__ does to a woman. E get the kain fuck__ you go fuck__ woman, she go cry go house, the next day you go see her for your house for the same fuck___ . You wan come finish work, come give her some money. Even if she be Nigerian woman way them day claim say day head strong, baba , aunty go off pant anytime she see u.

Make i shock you, do you have any of your girlfriends way don block you before, unblock you, even if she don marry, she go day view status? I get one like that for East africa, Baba, we do plenty , She is married, na every day she day view status.
Na make you understand, blocking sim and forming voltron no day stop woman, once babe break virgin, they cannot be controlled, na grace of almighty God day keep them one place!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by NofiuFade(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Collect her phone, block the guy urself, remove everything you are not comfortable with from her phone ‘as far as I’m concern you don’t need any permission from her. If she keep resisting your effort try your possible best to end that marriage’ once a woman start cheating in marriage just forget it , do it now or do it in more painful way later!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Berankis: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Be patient o... My guy it is not easy to raise 2children alone. But you must enforce what you want. Must enforce! I feel you must have been too soft with her from the beginning of the relationship, so she is used to contesting your stand in the marriage.
You must be firm and decisive in your dos and donts. But don't send her away, still look for ways make things straight.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Isabi4lov: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
You married someone that's not ready to leave her line of business undecided , most women cheating do end up killing their husbands.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Thegoodone13(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Leave her and the children in your house and relocate if it's possible. It happened to me and that is what I'm doing right now. A cheating wife can't change and don't kill yourself because of fail marriage. To give yourself peace of mind, relocate if you find it difficult to divorce her because of children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Philomath1212: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
You only need to get sense once.
Once you get it, then you will walk out of that marriage, if not, I pray you won't end like biblical Samson...
Regarding your kids, life happens and believe me, if you're very serious you will raise those kids well even in broken marriage...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by AutoConsult: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
You got married to someone else's girlfriend. Lol. Dey play oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:
angry

Since you're looking for what will help you end your marriage I will help with few tips.

1. Clone her social media account
2. Get a friend from the telecom sector to provide you with her monthly call details.

All the best.
I don’t see why he needs to waste his time and energy to play detective.
It really is pointless living with someone you cannot trust.
All that is needed is a final conversation between two of them to be or not to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by budusky05(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
you better find your way ooo that not your wife, forget that woman and move one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by yemi1504: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Just checked your profile. The troubles you are having with this "wife" (notice I put wife in quotes as people opined here that you could have married someone's girlfriend who was not ready. This could be very true with all that is happening) of yours is enough to call it quits. This is not about broken home or not, it is about your sanity, respect and dignity. Children still come from broken homes and do well. Just be in the children's lives, that's all. Ire o.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Waffarianman(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
gimakon2:

She no know the second guy house? E be like you do not know what good fuck__ does to a woman. E get the kain fuck__ you go fuck__ woman, she go cry go house, the next day you go see her for your house for the same fuck___ . You wan come finish work, come give her some money. Even if she be Nigerian
woman way them day claim say day head strong, baba , aunty go off pant anytime she see u.

Make i shock you, do you have any of your girlfriends way don block you before, unblock you, even if she don marry, she go day view status? I get one like that for East africa, Baba, we do plenty , She is married, na every day she day view status.
Na make you understand, blocking sim and forming voltron no day stop woman, once babe break virgin, they cannot be controlled, na grace of almighty God day keep them one place!

True talk naija women matta taya man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by ofemigeorge(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Send me hi 0806093124six. I need to talk with you
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by pressplay411(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Trust me, there's no forcing her to block him. If they're not already sexually cheating, you just might push her into that, even though emotional cheating is just as bad.

If you want to salvage your marriage which I believe you do, Listen to her. You'll need a lot of self-control and maturity to do this.
She says she wants your attention, communicate with her. Understand what she wants. Make some adjustments, let her see the effort you're willing to make for her. She'll be reminded that she's not ready to lose your love and marriage over a fling.

Most importantly she's your wife, love her and pray for her. Both of you should always make Christ the Head of your marriage. When challenges like this come, He will surely see you through.

Your marriage is blessed in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Better divorce the LovePeddler now,or you will regret it later.But don't be surprised if she already had collected big,fat prick from the idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Rayjnr: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kingpin1000:
Too many weak men these days.. someone is having an affair with your wife and all you can do is to tell her to block her joy giver and yet she told you no, with a flimsy excuse of knowing the bastard before you..
Oga that guy is more important than you and you shouldn't be surprised if He lay claim to your daughters because he was banging your wife before you knew and got married to her and is still banging your wife.
Ones a woman taste another prick and she cum, my brother just forget it.
Leave that wife ASAP so that we will not see obituary of a nairalander.
Ì know you won't listen because, your type na SIMP.

The guy is as useless as the p in psychology

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Flappy222: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Oponu.
Chinny024:
Just hope you didn't cheat first...Most women values vengeance pass sugar..
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Rayjnr: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Firstcitizen:
Na wa oh. Bro you allow a cheating wife remain under your roof. RIP in advance

That useless husband needs to be flogged, na bastard
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by MadamExcellency: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
if you've enough cash, go and do DNA test of the two kids she gave you

secondly that your wife is happily married in marriage with you and not in love

thirdly, is either you force love and marriage on her or she lost the feelings perhaps what she's getting that made her fall in love with you reduces or finished

you need to prepare for better heartbreak, cloning her WhatsApp as suggested by others won't solve this matter

what I expect you to do is to summon meeting between her parents and yours then they should ask her if she's not interested in the marriage again and if you do court, ask her personally yourself.

if you continue forcing that girl she might bring a bastard child to your house one day or might have brought it sef, that guy she's flirting with have turned her brain upside down and except the guy gets tired of her, she won't stop flirting with him

Did you read the article?

The problem is emotional cheating, he didn't say the wife is having sexual intercourse with the man.

Understanding the thread first will help you a long way in making informed opinions.

The husband is complaining that he isn't his wife's best friend. That someone else has displaced him.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by MrBroke(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
I don't believe in marriage so I have no advice to give

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.