Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With (41693 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Ola4lead(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bro if you get the guy block, will you also block others too? Let her be whatever she likes to become and you should also tell her what your own decisions will be. And make sure you're a man of your words cos when you can't stand with your words people will always take advantage of the word forgiveness
If she didn't want to lose you there will be changes.... You can't stop a LovePeddler when it comes to their things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Johnadeniyi: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Most comment are fact and perfect for your situation,once a woman cheat I'm marriage, forget about such woman, she's not changing again not in this life.

Try your best to run DNA on those kids who knows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Exedyne: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

Pls mod, help me by doing the needful.

Shes obviously not interested in continuing with u. I think you should drive her out so she can be with the loml. Also do dna tests for ur daughters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by darexolu16(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

u get mind still dey live with that kind woman under same roof sef....even after letting go she still get guts tell u say she no fit block him....na that very moment she go comot for my house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Ubanz: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Serve her a divorce summons and let her choose between you and her man, otherwise the 2 will conspire and the next thing we'll hear on nairaland is RIP.
Don't let that happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by ezugegere(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Reinamaria:
Why do some men stop giving their wives attention after they marry them?
One foolish one once typed "Do politicians still campaign after winning elections?"
That foolish comment got over 2k likes as at when I saw it.

Dear men (husbands), you need to do better.
Women (your wives) love attention and you owe them that attention.
You need to give them as much attention as they need, so that no other man would matter to them.
Not everything is achieved with force and order.
You all need to do better.

If you feel I'm not giving you enough attention, why not carry your kaya go meet your attention giver? Most ladies of these days are just olosho's in disguise, looking for flimsy excuses to do what they know how to do best... LovePeddler around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by olaeffect(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kingpin1000:
Too many weak men these days.. someone is having an affair with your wife and all you can do is to tell her to block her joy giver and yet she told you no, with a flimsy excuse of knowing the bastard before you..
Oga that guy is more important than you and you shouldn't be surprised if He lay claim to your daughters because he was banging your wife before you knew and got married to her and is still banging your wife.
Ones a woman taste another prick and she cum, my brother just forget it.
Leave that wife ASAP so that we will not see obituary of a nairalander.
Ì know you won't listen because, your type na SIMP.

Although I hate all this redpill, SIMP nonsense and rubbish.
Some people are simply emotionally sick and have never experienced love on an emotionally level. They simply have philophobia instead of seeking for treatment they are here boasting of being strong men cry
There is actually a sickness whereby someone is unable to feel pain (Congenital insensitivity to pain and anhydrosis (CIPA). Can someone with such a sickness be said to be strong?

I can never remain with a woman that has cheated on me. Leaving her maybe painful.
But my vivid imaginations of someone banging her will never allow me remain with me, I simply cannot.
In the voice of Patience Jonathan; I rather kill myself than commit suicide grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Odibembem: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Most times I feel these kind of stories are not true, they are just created to generate traffic. How can a man, a real man stand a cheating wife and she would even have the guts to tell you she can't block the man she cheated with? Are u a man? You must be a very wicked person for a woman to do this to you honestly, you don't need any advice if this story is true (though I don't feel it is), you are a bad man for this kind of thing to happen to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Be brave, real men act.

Send the bitch away or face what is to come

I still don't want to believe his story but if it is true, the guy doesn't deserves any advice. He is the complete definition of "mumu" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Gandrova: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
So blocking his contact would stop them from seeing or having conversations together. Bros am sorry to use this word you are having a public toilet has wifey. Send the bitch packing as soon possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Awesometouch1: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

She is just a stubborn cheat bent on continuing as soon as she could.

For the sake of your daughters, give her two options.
1. She blocks the guy everywhere, deletes his number, and break any communication or links to him forever.

2. She leaves your life for good and go and continue with her adultery.

Look, no one should be dictating how you live your life or run your home to the point of convincing you to put up with a cheating partner. Even the Bible abhors it and Christ gave that as a genuine reason for divorce.

Let that Pastor and all those who pushed you to keep her know your decision regarding the options. If she can't do it then kick her out.
That she regards her extra marital affairs more important than you or her family is something you shouldn't take lightly. Many husbands have died untimely deaths in the hands of such women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by ukpahu(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hahaha what is going on
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by gbami(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

John Doe " If you forgive a woman for doing what she knows she is not suppose to be forgiven for, she will repeat it and still blame you for forgiving her".

She sees you as a weak man, hence she doesn't want to delete the number, after all you forgave her. She'll repeat her chat with him, it is just a matter of time. And nothing you'll do about it. Because you are a weak man.

That marriage would have ended a long time ago, at least you would have sent her to her parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by ademi87(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

what makes you think your daughters are yours I hate to break this to you but you married a hood rat and since you are a simp which is cool since you have decided a public puszy is what you deserve you should deal with it and stop disturbing people and with the look of things....You are not even worthy of a relationship let alone marriage.
Someone pipped your trophy wife so hard and she enjoyed it so deep moaning with pleasure compared to how you used to do ur mummy and daddy nonzsence.....and you want us to tell you what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by gimakon2(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Another man day shag your wife. I no know wetin u think go marry another man wife. You for ask her if she is seeing someone she likes, if she give wrong signal, die it, Let her be and u go find another girl.

Start to reason DNA if she don born, that pikin fit no be your own. Hello.... E shock you abi? abi make I mind my business?
See oga, Let the girl go. She day confused, and if you no careful, you go train someone else child or even worse, she fit kill you one day and blame the devil. I day tell you real life things, no be shoot bird stories.

Let the lady go. Toto plenty. Then ask God for guidance in marriage. Before then, make sure you let her family members know what is going on. make them no say, after you don collect all the nutrient with fuck__,you get mind dump their sister, Them no go know say you are seeing wonders inside that dungeon u call marriage.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by gimakon2(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
ademi87:
what makes you think your daughters are yours I hate to break this to you but you married a hood rat and since you are a simp which is cool since you have decided a public puszy is what you deserve you should deal with it and stop disturbing people and with the look of things....You are not even worthy of a relationship let alone marriage.
Someone pipped your trophy wife so hard and she enjoyed it so deep moaning with pleasure compared to how you used to do ur mummy and daddy nonzsence.....and you want us to tell you what

You can give advices without this shenanigans you write, simp or no simp, na e day control nature abi life events? Swear on your life say you never make mistakes before, Mr uprightness.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by bonnyhope: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

I always say this on this forum
Men are no longer men again
Tuel!!!
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by boxypane(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sorry sir. But you are romancing your end.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by ogene144(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kingpin1000:
Too many weak men these days.. someone is having an affair with your wife and all you can do is to tell her to block her joy giver and yet she told you no, with a flimsy excuse of knowing the bastard before you..
Oga that guy is more important than you and you shouldn't be surprised if He lay claim to your daughters because he was banging your wife before you knew and got married to her and is still banging your wife.
Ones a woman taste another prick and she cum, my brother just forget it.
Leave that wife ASAP so that we will not see obituary of a nairalander.
Ì know you won't listen because, your type na SIMP.
Thanks my brother let him continue wen there are many single Ladies out

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Atlantis585: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Get hammer and smash the damn phone.

Or better yet send her back to her fathers house.

Her refusal only confirms dem never chop tire.

Don’t be a mumu.

After the guy don chop her ponmo finish and come run na that time her eyes go clear.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Thrombosis: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
You know what to do op, you are just afraid to do it because of the children.

You can either;
1 send her packing (not divorce o) to her parent's house. The shame will force her to change.
2. Just focus on your kids (if they are truly yours)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by AyeMoJuba: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

You are very stupid if by now that Olosho you called wife is still under your roof

What kind of men do we have these days?

The children you think are your own are definitely not yours...better go and do DNA before you start paying University Tuition fee for another man children

Ode afofun gbemun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by imagrg(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
I would have taken sides with the redpillers who are asking you to send your wife parking but when I thought about what would be the fate of the children in future, my heart softens.

Call family members from both sides including her Pastor to resolve this issue please.
Some of these young men asking you to send your wife parking either had never married in their lives or don't even have lasting relationship because they need proper orientation on how to maintain a lasting relationship.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by bonnyhope: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
LordIsaac:
Honestly the things we read these days! See ehn, the reason why God had to discipline Adam in spite of him giving a correct escuse was because Adam was a weak man.

If I were you, I will send her packing immediately by throwing her things over my fence and notifying her people that their daughter is no longer with me, as she loves prostitution more than marriage.

That extreme action ehn will place every soul attached to her including herself on guard. She will not just delete all the social media account on her knees (when we go to settle again in her father's house), but she will swear never to use social media again willingly.
Ladies disrespect and hate weak men. Stand your guard and take charge.

Cease being the husband of a hoe that refuses to depart from whoredom!

You ehhh
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Ikea81: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bro, that woman no get respect for you. A responsible woman cuts off all her male friends once she is married. Leave that olosho, the kids will still grow up whether you live or die. Be a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by gimakon2(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Atlantis585:
Get hammer and smash the damn phone.

Or better yet send her back to her fathers house.

Her refusal only confirms dem never chop tire.

Don’t be a mumu.

After the guy don chop her ponmo finish and come run na that time her eyes go clear.

I no fit believe say me and my ex day do bed work. Like e still be me like dream. Last year i had to flee, i remember when i begged this girl make I marry am, she run go marry another man, i know as e be today for her side.

The thing is, they like to make mistakes, and if you as man no allow her make those mistakes , na bad thing for you and her, therefore, let her make mistakes she cannot reconcile.

The OP need man up and let her go. She no worth am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by RADDY1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
No amount of persuasion at this time can make her change.
For your own peace of mind and mental health, give her red card.
Na person wey dey life dey think of Daughters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by salvation77177: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Oga, what do you want anyone to tell you here? Stand like a man who you are and takeownership of your home.
I am saying you divorce her but stand your ground like a real man. Ask her to change her sim completely and not just to block the irresponsible man. Blocking may not be the perfect solution.
If she refuses to listen again, you may have to take decision to safeguard your life and children. What your wife is doing is an abomination and you should be very careful with your life. Enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by bonnyhope: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Reinamaria:
Why do some men stop giving their wives attention after they marry them?
One foolish one once typed "Do politicians still campaign after winning elections?"
That foolish comment got over 2k likes as at when I saw it.

Dear men (husbands), you need to do better.
Women (your wives) love attention and you owe them that attention.
You need to give them as much attention as they need, so that no other man would matter to them.
Not everything is achieved with force and order.
You all need to do better.

You always find excuses to every evil
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by kremzo: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Pls give me a guide on how to go about cloning
Ahmed0336:
angry

Since you're looking for what will help you end your marriage I will help with few tips.

1. Clone her social media account
2. Get a friend from the telecom sector to provide you with her monthly call details.

All the best.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by gimakon2(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:
angry

Since you're looking for what will help you end your marriage I will help with few tips.

1. Clone her social media account
2. Get a friend from the telecom sector to provide you with her monthly call details.

All the best.

Pally, you no need all these, Let the lady go. This is stress ontop nonsense, because she fuck__ another man, na why u wan kill yourself? Be a man, make she day go. She go regret am in the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by albanikeh001: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
I would have long separated from her. Can't have cheat as wife

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.