Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? (40948 Views)

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / My Family Is Taking Me Abroad / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by sekem: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
leody:
1m won't buy you a ticket to most western countries self but meanwhile 150k on 20 odds is approximately 4m. I won't say more than that ... cheesy

You have even said more than enough.

It only remains for him to act accordingly.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Illegal1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Microwhy:
From Sokoto (Ilela), to Niger (Agadez) to Libya (Tripoli), to High sea, to Spain, to other part of Europe....

bros u sabi dis route well well ooh
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by GistFullGround: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2022

Start CATFISH business

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Tonytonex(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obiworld2020:
Can 1 million take me to any meaningful country for hustling aside from African country!!!!
first convert the 1 million naira first to dollar $. for you to know the actual value. Before you go think say na big money.

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by BABANGBALI: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
Togo too na abroad, no waste time, pack your family and things and go
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by tunapawizzy: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero:

If you have your bachelors and you’re trying to go for masters in USA, 1million should be enough.
At 700/1$
—$65 application fee (#45k)
—$350 SEVIS fee (245k)
—#64000 visa fee
200k to runs acct or look for someone that can sponsor you
—400k for flight ticket.
Don’t let anyone discourage you. If you’re truly wanting to follow through, you should visit Nairaland student visa USA thread to learn better.
However, the visa chances are like 50/50 or 60/40.
Are u sure application fee is #45k and don't forget to tell him that if they catch him, na 10years ban.....
he should try University of Potomac and reach out to https://www.mpowerfinancing.com/get-a-loan/schools-we-support for loan as soon as he gets admission, better if he's a STEM major
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Tzar(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
No it cannot. Maybe 1.5-2million consistently in your account for 6months. with some deposits and withrawals that will not make your balance less than the 1.5-2million.
Then you need to prove you have a tie- i.e family & good job in Nigeria.
With this, you can get SA, UK and most EU short visit visas. What you do thereafter , na you sabi!

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Kolsity(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
hamouston91:
You can go to Kenya or Rwanda, they are nice countries to live in.
Have you been to Kenya and how much can take someone to Kenya please?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by macho44(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rictech:

Better be sure, 1million naira no be small money.
A friend of mine travelled to Swindon (UK) last Tuesday on Egypt air and the flight ✈️ ticket was 350k
Ur Visa nko?

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by pasuma(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
I can bet you've never done business in Nigeria before, if you did, you won't type this

Romanoff:
Just use the money for business or keep growing the money.

Cause I no sure say the money fit buy you ticket to some countries that are not African countries.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
ScalesDemy:
Learn Digital Marketing - #100,000

Set up a digital marketing company
Social media account
Branding
Marketing
Graphic Design
CAC registration
All of the above would cost at least #150,000

Get your international passport - Minimum of #30,000

YouTube
If you can, start a YouTube channel for an additional source of income, on this channel, you can discuss and proffer solutions to common digital marketing challenges for Nigerian entrepreneurs

This should cost around #150,000 upward

Total: #430,000

Within 6-9months, you should be able to make enough money to relocate to Rwanda to continue your business.

gringringrin
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by dahmie2013: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mom007:
Add one more zero at the back...
OP, your answer... grin grin
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Tonytonex(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
everythinggirly:
A friend of my sister said she's going to Canada with 500k and she said she's staying for about 10 years in one of their local town, to work.
is that possible. As in, can it work? Flight money is more than that na
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by TheGift: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rictech:

Better be sure, 1million naira no be small money.
A friend of mine travelled to Swindon (UK) last Tuesday on Egypt air and the flight ✈️ ticket was 350k

It's still comes with other costs, time spent in transit and additional feeding or accommodation costs. And when He lands in a strange land with 650k that is less than $1000 , how long will it last?

Nigerians, we will carry the little money we have to go and hustle like slaves in another mans country, doing things that we wouldn't do in our own country. Shame!

4 Likes

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by osazsky(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
ScalesDemy:
Learn Digital Marketing - #100,000

Set up a digital marketing company
Social media account
Branding
Marketing
Graphic Design
CAC registration
All of the above would cost at least #150,000

Get your international passport - Minimum of #30,000

YouTube
If you can, start a YouTube channel for an additional source of income, on this channel, you can discuss and proffer solutions to common digital marketing challenges for Nigerian entrepreneurs

This should cost around #150,000 upward

Total: #430,000

Within 6-9months, you should be able to make enough money to relocate to Rwanda to continue your business.
op is not looking for information on how to set up a biz with 1m..pls be guilded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Kolsity(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Highways:
I use to think that the only way I can travel is by having money... until fellowship and scholarship drag me go SA, Kenya, Sydney, Denmark and I was even paid stipends on top....

If you believe that 1m will take you outside... Its more than enough.... you just have to change your mindset

How is Kenya? Is it better than Nigeria?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stowaway cool
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Highways: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kolsity:

How is Kenya? Is it better than Nigeria?

I went for a short course... Not hustling....
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obiworld2020:
Can 1 million take me to any meaningful country for hustling aside from African country!!!!
Ukraine maybe
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by LegendHero(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Are u sure application fee is #45k and don't forget to tell him that if they catch him, na 10years ban.....
he should try University of Potomac and reach out to https://www.mpowerfinancing.com/get-a-loan/schools-we-support for loan as soon as he gets admission, better if he's a STEM major

Yes, application fee for USA universities is like $65 for almost 80% of the schools.

Why would they ban him? So far he doesn’t use fake bank account, no one will ban him.

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by LegendHero(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
gibsonwales:

Embassy uses official rate, not black market..... you're right about the flight ticket. 400k is enough via Ethiopian, Egyptian and Rwanda airlines.

The embassy fee is the visa application fee and it is paid in Naira and I think it’s 64k.

For The SEVIS fee and application fee, he can look for someone in USA that will help him pay it and he will send naira.

There is a thread on Nairaland here where he can get help from other people in doing all those.

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by kunle75(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Romanoff:
Just use the money for business or keep growing the money.

Cause I no sure say the money fit buy you ticket to some countries that are not African countries.

You said it all,my summer ticket to yankee 5yrs ago is almost that same amount not to talk of this Buhari dollar rate in 2022

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by integrity16(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
How?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by akins088(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sure, but you go trek small... With 1million, you no go tey tey
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by tunapawizzy: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Yes, application fee for USA universities is like $65 for almost 80% of the schools.

Why would they ban him? So far he doesn’t use fake bank account, no one will ban him.

my bad, i thought that was visa fee....if its application fee, he will even see schools that will waive for him.
to look for a sponsor is very valid but the other part where u said to runs account...."to runs account" can mean a whole lot of things
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by faceland: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
No!
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Bertunes1805: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Microwhy:
From Sokoto (Ilela), to Niger (Agadez) to Libya (Tripoli), to High sea, to Spain, to other part of Europe....
hmmm libya journey no easy ooo

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Highways:
I use to think that the only way I can travel is by having money... until fellowship and scholarship drag me go SA, Kenya, Sydney, Denmark and I was even paid stipends on top....

If you believe that 1m will take you outside... Its more than enough.... you just have to change your mindset

Please, can you throw more light on what you just typed here? I mean the fellowship and the scholarship possibility and the countries involved?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by TUANKU(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
leody:
1m won't buy you a ticket to most western countries self but meanwhile 150k on 20 odds is approximately 4m. I won't say more than that ... cheesy
Na lie. 1m will buy you a plane ticket to any country as long as its not First class or Business class. 1m is money for return ticket sef.

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
grafixdon:

No. Not even 2m. But with 3m and above, you're good to go
3 and above, as in what level? Can you please engage me in a chat?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by loucbou: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ode grin

Within 6-9months, you should be able to make enough money to relocate to Rwanda to continue your business. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? / COVID-19: Kaduna Express Road On Lockdown (Pictures) / Man Without Fingers Rides Okada In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.