Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] (4591 Views)

This PuS,Sy Was Breathing In And Out As I Was Furking It Pictures / How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp / Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Tekahashi: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Olasyke:
Morals would be the death of us and the perfect way to achieve a sane society.
lol, not necessarily, there are a lot of people who defied that
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tekahashi:
lol, not necessarily, there are a lot of people who defiled that
I know, I'm just being sarcastic
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by jackyraw09: 12:56am On Oct 12, 2022
Tekahashi:
I wonder what God used to create the hearts of fraudsters. I study in the University from a very poor background, I wonder how my mom always meets up with the bills because she farms, single-handedly....
...But this last school fees, she found it difficult to provide, probably I had taken her for granted and when she told me she's stranded, I started ranting in the presence of others, one of the women sitting there that day got annoyed and yelled at me that "can't you see your mates driving big cars? as old as you are you are still troubling your parent for fees, what happened to your hands? "I kept mute immediately, this is not the first time I've been compared to my age mates by people around but I don't know what got me off this time.
A few weeks back one of my neighbors at home drove a benz car, glk to be precise and started spraying money around, everyone was hailing him, at that point I was also compared to him by others, so after this particular comment, I made up my mind to do the same thing that I thought gave the others their quick money.. I'm not a novice in the field so I got my tools ready, I decided to start with dating because offline I'm a smooth talker. in less than 1 month I got up to 10 different ladies who where willing to die for me (no joke ) ,now time to move on to the next devilish step, I just couldn't do it, I couldn't scam those who had trust in me, it was bad enough that I was playing with their feelings so here I am again back to square one.. I still get a lot of messages from them but I don't reply, most of my friends had asked to buy my account up to a tune of 500k but I refused..
......PICTURES REMOVED

Ask those 10’ ladies for money first, nah there your body go first tell you - what these boys do to successfully take money from strangers over the internet under the guise of romance is deeper than all you wrote up here.
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by Tekahashi: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
jackyraw09:

Ask those 10’ ladies for money first, nah there your body go first tell you - what these boys do to successfully take money from strangers over the internet under the guise of romance is deeper than all you wrote up here.
easy bruv, nothing new to me, currently I have up to 3 credit cards details I could had used if I wanted to
Re: After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] by jackyraw09: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tekahashi:
easy bruv, nothing new to me, currently I have up to 3 credit cards details I could had used if I wanted to

Lol, ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? / Not All Beautiful Girls Are Models; Some Are.....(pic) / The Joke Is On You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.