Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation (702 Views)

Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys / Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by Silentgroper(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
So this lil mama i met in my area came all upset telling me she has had a crush on me since she 1st met me, giving me crap abt how i have been hiding my feeling for her, i got confused... She then started talks abt how she liked me from d 1st time she came across me and because i was nice to her but doesnt like the way i'm holding back on asking her out, so she had to confront me abt to know whats wrong with me..
I then explained to her that i never knew that was her intent cause i thought she was she just being exceptionally friendly.. The conversation kept on going while she was doing most of d talking... The conversation ended and she wanted me to eventually ask her out or take her on a date but i refused and told her she's actually the one that should ask me out 1st since she's d one developing feelings but nah, she countered saying i'm a guy and she's a female that i'm still d one that should ask her out regardless. I said no, she got upset and bounced.. What do u guys think?.. I'm on d right, right?
Re: Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by ahnie: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Like seriously princeofagore?
Re: Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Doesn't matter who ever did the talking. We're African's and it's believed that men should make the first move.
Re: Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by Onyi22(f): 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Doesn't matter who ever did the talking. We're African's and it's believed that men should make the first move.
Say it louder
Re: Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by eazzzy1(m): 2:36am On Oct 11, 2022
She did the right thing. Most of the time when girls do the asking out it ends in a casual relationship, if she wants something more serious than just sex, which I think she does, she has given you a blinding green light.

If you feel same way she feels about you, you wouldn’t mind asking her out. You want to get her in a situation where she will start asking ‘what are we now’ after six months of knacks.
Re: Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by pansophist(m): 3:57am On Oct 11, 2022
There is no such law that a man must ask a woman out, but if you look at it deeply, it's a man that is supposed to ask a woman out.

There is a saying that goes like this, "women know the value of love, but men know the cost of love". So since a man bears the cost of love (eg relationship, marriage), it's the man that should ask a female out.

A man is the one to sacrifices when in a relationship with a woman, that is what it means to bears the cost of love. For example, it is your responsibility to pay bride price, wedding expenses, and start providing and protecting when married unto eternity. She basically just move in. Her privilege is your responsibility.

So if you think she worth the sacrifice and for you to pay the cost of loving her, then you should go ahead and ask her out. From a traditional sense, a woman bear the cost of children. Hence they hardly allow any man sleep with them.

It is the buyer, not the seller, that determines if the goods is worth his hard-earned cash. Like an adopted child, it is the adopter that determines if he/should should adopt a child even if the child likes him/her, after all, the adopter bears the cost of loving the child.

So she is right. Asking you out because she likes you is not the point here, the point here is that a woman liking you doesn't mean she will carry the responsibility that belongs to you. A man can't escape bearing the cost of love, but he can decide which woman is worth loving.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by Fahvvy: 5:22am On Oct 11, 2022
I wouldn't ask her out if I were in your shoes, nahhhh there's too many red flags here to ignore undecided...

I believe that if you like someone and want to be with them, then you should make the move on them and see how it goes undecided...

Her expecting you to make the move and even trying to shame & gaslight you for not making the move all because she's a woman is a RED FLAG for me, a very big one at that undecided...

But alas! You're not me and I'm not you undecided...

Either ways sha...
If you don't feel the vibe, don't ask her out, but Las Las, the choice is yours undecided...
Re: Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by Streetmovement(m): 6:14am On Oct 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

We all know that any love that's forced doesn't feel the same, doesn't matter the condition of the love so if you ain't feeling her like that just let it go nigga.
Re: Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by Psych412(f): 6:37am On Oct 11, 2022
its the guys job to ask a lady out...
Re: Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2022
ahnie:
Like seriously princeofagore?
what do you want??
Re: Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by meobizy(f): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2022
Seems I’m the only person who can deduce OP’s age from the write-up. Go and read your books, child.
Re: Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by marlow1962(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
If woman no fit toast man my wer she dy die inside for, then how she wn take marry?
For this present generation na em u dy wait make person person wer u dy crush on come ask u out, person wer no even fit dy crush on u back. Shuu let out ur feels, guy man fit no carry any evil thoughts about u o, but em no give a fvk about u. Na she go cun ask d guy, Afa na say I don dy crush on u o( any how wer she wn take write am)

So my bro everything for relationship no be man first make she use her hand toast u, if she no fit then no ask her out no matter what. Except say u na cheap nigga.

gal say make u ask her out, u cun really ask her out (lamo grin) why she no fit ask u out? Why coming this far just to stop at the middle of the journey?
Re: Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by benqo01(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2022
That is how dey lose out on a man dey like,if OP come see anoda girl now, she go dey die inside let me tell u der is no time again o....make d move or die in silence.
Re: Is There A Law That Says Guys Should Do The Asking In Every Situation by benqo01(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2022
pansophist:
There is no such law that a man must ask a woman out, but if you look at it deeply, it's a man that is supposed to ask a woman out.

There is a saying that goes like this, "women know the value of love, but men know the cost of love". So since a man bears the cost of love (eg relationship, marriage), it's the man that should ask a female out.

A man is the one to sacrifices when in a relationship with a woman, that is what it means to bears the cost of love. For example, it is your responsibility to pay bride price, wedding expenses, and start providing and protecting when married unto eternity. She basically just move in. Her privilege is your responsibility.

So if you think she worth the sacrifice and for you to pay the cost of loving her, then you should go ahead and ask her out. From a traditional sense, a woman bear the cost of children. Hence they hardly allow any man sleep with them.

It is the buyer, not the seller, that determines if the goods is worth his hard-earned cash. Like an adopted child, it is the adopter that determines if he/should should adopt a child even if the child likes him/her, after all, the adopter bears the cost of loving the child.

So she is right. Asking you out because she likes you is not the point here, the point here is that a woman liking you doesn't mean she will carry the responsibility that belongs to you. A man can't escape bearing the cost of love, but he can decide which woman is worth loving.

Why u come type pass d OP na u b d girl?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Like Playing Mind Games Into Their Old Age ??? / Love, Money And Control / See How Wicked Humans Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.