Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (32515 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 13, 2022
I've been single all my life na. What's the big deal?

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Sweetvie: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2022
klonboi:

Your mouth go sharp o, do you stay in Europe?
Lmao... No grin am a gentle girl
The guy is irritating.... No, am in Aussie
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Sweetvie: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

grin grin, attention seeking mofo
Lol... Welcome
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Sunrise258: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2022
I like your faith and how you handle reject what you don't wish for. I would like to meet you if you don't mind. I'm based in PH. Can I have your contact or email?

Prettygirl200:
Sorry sir, am still very very young and I gat a long way to go in life so am not in a hurry, I will definitely get married but that will be when I want. Speak for yourself and don't quote me foolishly next time
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2022
Yh
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Tamires: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2022
womenareapezz:
you are demise
Haha
Baba don vex
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sweetvie:

Alright, You are of a class already but also note that he mustn't be rich if he's the right one.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by duduade: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
TooMuchJuice:
I've been single all my life na. What's the big deal?

Berra seek thy Lord's face oo
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Prettygirl200(f): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sunrise258:
I like your faith and how you handle reject what you don't wish for. I would like to meet you if you don't mind. I'm based in PH. Can I have your contact or email?

Huhh?? shocked shocked
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Welcome

yh

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sweetvie:

U re in Aussie or u re in Australia, sense u no get,
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by sweetman2022: 6:36am On Oct 14, 2022
BanyXchi:
Omo I'm tired of 9ja women their wahala too much, I like SA women because of their vibes and big ukwus grin
I was reading your love language with Samantha until you spilled this rubbish about Nigerian girls. Please Sama..don't take him serious. If he can't respect our women here , he won't also respect you. He is just after one particular thing.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by sweetman2022: 6:41am On Oct 14, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm not here to discuss about my body figure, please show some respect.

This is why some Nigerian women end up playing you guys like a piano.. you claim to like someone, but all you're interested in is the person's body.
Good you know the type of person he is. I saw one of his messages about Nigerian girls. That is how I know he is one of those wannabie red guys who slander our women. How will you take such guys serious.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2022
I'm not disrespecting our women na, I'm just playing bro, I said them get wahala
sweetman2022:

I was reading your love language with Samantha until you spilled this rubbish about Nigerian girls. Please Sama..don't take him serious. If he can't respect our women here , he won't also respect you. He is just after one particular thing.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Regex: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
I go turn ashawo hoha!
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by calmness0(f): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Basiljoe:

Lol. You don't know me. I hate to sound like a brag. But I know more on Christ and religion than you can imagine. Anyways, nothing spoil. Amen to your request.

Big bro. I greet you in the name of Jesus, please help me because of God, I am very Broke, anything to help my current situation boss. Pls do not ignor sir, save a soul.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Sweetvie: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Heathrow44:

U re in Aussie or u re in Australia, sense u no get,
Lol... So it's you that have sense? If not you will know it a short form
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Sweetvie: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
klonboi:

Alright, You are of a class already but also note that he mustn't be rich if he's the right one.
Smile... Thanks smiley
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... So it's you that have sense? If not you will know it a short form

will u keep quiet!! grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by juman(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
You can marry with juju nah.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by iamsolasoul(f): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2022
Cutehector:
solasoulmusic?
Hector yes o no time again to Dey invest in man wey go make money merry another

FYI that’s why I didn’t invest or even think of pyramid scheme check the name first

My first love is still my love
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Cutehector(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2022
iamsolasoul:
Hector yes o no time again to Dey invest in man wey go make money merry another

FYI that’s why I didn’t invest or even think of pyramid scheme check the name first

My first love is still my love
lol...dont give up yet. One mistake alot of ladies make is that when we fall in love, we start bombarding the partner with attention forgetting you thats loving the guy also have a life to live.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by iamsolasoul(f): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Cutehector:
lol...dont give up yet. One mistake alot of ladies make is that when we fall in love, we start bombarding the partner with attention forgetting you thats loving the guy also have a life to live.

Nobody bombards Nigerian men are not satisfied with one no matter how good well brought up or manner fully you are there will always be that temptation to cheat but the worst of them all are the triangulators , robbers etc

What they’re doing they want you to know they are very bored in real life no contribution to society but you that can make love out of nothing na fight

1 car model can change your life upon all… sho move ? grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2022
iamsolasoul:

Nobody bombards Nigerian men are not satisfied with one no matter how good well brought up or manner fully you are there will always be that temptation to cheat but the worst of them all are the triangulators

What they’re doing they want you to know they are very bored in real life but you that can make love out of nothing na fight
alright..... How about dating camerounians?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by iamsolasoul(f): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2022
Cutehector:
alright..... How about dating camerounians?

I’ve dated English, Black and Swedish, Chinese, American and Nigeria the most embarrassing publicly was Nigerian everything had to be out there for the world to see and hear

Having prostitutes while your there no respect for women my best friend was asking me are my parents aware of what is happening I said yes but since we are not men it’s not emergency dealt with till they cross their boundary

I want to try Russian sha just to see if there’s a difference in overall treatment

That’s why when you enter my compound my rules Bleep your own
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Cutehector(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2022
iamsolasoul:

I’ve dated English, Black and Swedish, Chinese, American and Nigeria the most embarrassing publicly was Nigerian everything had to be out there for the world to see and hear

Having prostitutes while your there no respect for women my best friend was asking me are my parents aware of what is happening I said yes but since we are not men it’s not emergency dealt with till they cross their boundary

That’s why when you enter my compound my rules Bleep your own
ok...so where in the continent do you reside
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by iamsolasoul(f): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Cutehector:
ok...so where in the continent do you reside

I’m in Rwanda
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Cutehector(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
iamsolasoul:

I’m in Rwanda
is it japa-able?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by iamsolasoul(f): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Cutehector:
is it japa-able?
No legal entry enjoy holiday come back
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Cutehector(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
iamsolasoul:

No legal entry enjoy holiday come back
ok good

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / OPEN MARKETPLACE... Get Good Products At Unbeatable Rates Here. / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.