Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (32571 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Cutehector(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
Tell me more.. cheesy cheesy
send a dm if you really want to know
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by CountVersailles(f): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.
The second part of your post shows that you were just talking into the wind in the first part. Nobody who really means the first part talks like that. So shallow

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by judedwriter(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't know, it just never crossed my mind.

Marriage is strictly a choice....

Once it's forced, pressured or cajoled, it ceases to be one.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by VOsimhen144(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.
Imagine if God give you a husband like Kollins11?? What will you do?

grin grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Basiljoe:

Lmao. You must think I'm one of your average Ignorant nairaland Joe who talks just for the sake of talking.

Do you know what is:

The redpill?
Female solipsism?
Hypergamy ?
Sexual Market value?
The Feminine imperative?
Gynocentricism?
Oneitis?
Soul mate myth?
Bluepilled Feminine conditioning?
Alpha seeds?
Beta bucks?

My guess is no, cause if you do we won't be having this conversation. I suggest you save yourself from a lifetime of pain and bluepill conditioning by reading the book "The Rational Male" by Rollo tomassi, it's just $15
https://www.amazon.com/Rational-Male-Positive-Masculinity/dp/1548921815

Heck if you can't get it, I'll buy and ship to you for free.

After reading it then we can have this conversation.

Don't get me wrong I know is easy to think the redpill means hating on women and other bullshit thoughts but it's not.
Get yourself educated so you don't fall prey to the antics of modern women's access to unfettered hypergamy.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Brother there's nothing on this earth that came into existence through magic, everything you see with your eyes was created. So God created humans including you and the earth we live in today.

As humans, we appreciate whatever we created or Crafted by ourselves, same thing applies to God as he appreciates all he has created.

Now God has set out rules/commandments that would guide man to live successfully on earth which is found in the Bible

Know this and be blessed

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Basiljoe: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
klonboi:

Brother there's nothing on this earth that came into existence through magic, everything you see with your eyes was created. So God created humans including you and the earth we live in today.

As humans, we appreciate whatever we created or Crafted by ourselves, same thing applies to God as he appreciates all he has created.

Now God has set out rules/commandments that would guide man to live successfully on earth which is found in the Bible

Know this and be blessed

Never knew i was talking with a properly indoctrinated mumu.
Sorry to burst your bubble but there are over a thousand religions on earth. Your god and bible is no different from other religions, unrealistic. But that's not my job to enlighten you. Continue to wallow in ignorance and believe what you want. There's freedom of choice. Ciao.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Jocdon(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Pls give me a flash i will like to ask you something
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Basiljoe:

Never knew i was talking with a properly indoctrinated mumu.
Sorry to burst your bubble but there are over a thousand religions on earth. Your god and bible is no different from other religions, unrealistic. But that's not my job to enlighten you. Continue to wallow in ignorance and believe what you want. There's freedom of choice. Ciao.

I don't even go to mosque or Church but you what?

I have encountered him. The I AM THAT I AM

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by virginprincess(f): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Imagine if God give you a husband like Kollins11?? What will you do?

grin grin
Godforbid bad thing,i will rather remain single but i can manage Zonefree sha.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Okay.
Mrtaye:

Just a gentle guy striving in Naija
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Zonefree(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Godforbid bad thing,i will rather remain single but i can manage Zonefree sha.
I have no business with non virgin Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Basiljoe: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
klonboi:

I don't even go to mosque or Church but you what?

I have encountered him. The I AM THAT I AM
Sure.
Enjoy yourself bro, there's freedom of choice wink
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Katcall: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Freelane33:
This is not for me So many ladies want me grin
how many have you fùcked
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Odebayo4010(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
I honestly don't know how to answer your question.

It's like an American asking a foreign national why he or she is on Facebook simply because Facebook was invented by an American.

Why would you know,?you wouldn't know how to answer me because you're in wrong land
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by meobizy(f): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
For now I can’t imagine my clandestine habits-riddled self sharing a life with a partner. What was the point of decades-long independence? I can’t swear myself on my worst enemy talk less of on an innocent person. Children, what are they for? To impress society, I guess. Watching acquaintances scream their heads off at offspring does not fill me with hope. Divorce statistics are not encouraging.

I may change my mind, though my child raising days are slowly ending. Let’s see. People grow every day.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Okay, cool.
Odebayo4010:

Why would you know,?you wouldn't know how to answer me because you're in wrong land
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Sweetvie: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
klonboi:

Don't worry, your deceit would gradually fade away, then the reality will set in.
Lol... You think? Well, you will be surprised smiley
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Sweetvie: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
GVTAsiwaju:

These 3 ain't automatic
Lol... How is it not?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Tamires: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
womenareapezz:
toxic feminists undecided

That's the plan B with those female black baboons undecided

You will see them shouting the future is female, equal right society Whereby 90% of bricklayer jobs are be held by men undecided
Why wouldn't those fvcking ediot female fight for 50 50 bricklayer jobs? undecided

You see! Those animals will strive to be ahead of men but they can't!
So women are your biggest threat in life...i laugh in Greek
Acting like a pvssy doesn't make you more masculine and macho...
Mr Alpha male my foot...
Y'all couldn't do anything when white niggas are killing you guys everywhere
Y'all only know how to bash women... nonsense!!!
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Basiljoe:

Sure.
Enjoy yourself bro, there's freedom of choice wink

Thank you very much and I hope you meet Christ too, he will reveal alot to you believe me cool
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... You think? Well, you will be surprised smiley

You think you own your body? Abi oyinbo don dey deceive you with all the things they put out in public?

My dear wake up o and live right
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Sweetvie: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
klonboi:

You think you own your body? Abi oyinbo don dey deceive you with all the things they put out in public?

My dear wake up o and live right
wait, if I don't own my body who does? I don't do white supremacy... Am just stating a fact that marriage is not by force smiley
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by HolyMan12: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I can donate sperm for you kiss
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Mrtaye: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
Okay.

Wouldn't mind your digit orekelewa
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by realtalk19: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephen2324:
What's your plan B if nobody marries you?

I will hustle harder and take good care of my kids ,myself and live happy
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by uncleteeh(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
It just never crossed my mind.
Ok.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by uncleteeh(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
It just never crossed my mind.
Let's chat in the DM
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
wait, if I don't own my body who does? I don't do white supremacy... Am just stating a fact that marriage is not by force smiley

Of course it's not by force but I hope you come back here when you are 55 to tell us how cool it is to be single.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
klonboi:

My dear don't be scared of child birth as nature will program you automatically during pregnancy.

Your baby will pop out to your amazement grin
I just hope so!! Am so scared!!
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
bonnyhope:

Your arrogance will deprive you of marriage
Like it had deprived your sister's right??
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by clems88(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Thanks for the offer but i don't want to get married now.
shocked hope you wount end up attending Shiloh's for miracle husband grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ore what? grin grin
Mrtaye:

Wouldn't mind your digit orekelewa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / 8 Unusual Maternity Photoshoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.