Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (32555 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Karen2024(f): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yes but u will promise to watssup me and show me the real you. U have seen me I would also like to see you. I want to believe u are not the guy u keep posting on nairaland to be.
4get the pics u see on nairaland. That's not me. I just want to know if u have the same feelings for me.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Karen2024(f): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
oya drop the number I will watssup u and thesame time flash u
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Karen2024:
4get the pics u see on nairaland. That's not me. I just want to know if u have the same feelings for me.
lol
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Karen2024(f): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.
E go clear for your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Oduwils222(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.

Are you a man or a woman?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by kunleiky(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
If you're a "veteran" Nairalander, you will know this thread had graced front page before.
Last year I think
Meanwhile, there is always a plan B sha.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by doneback04: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
It can't never happen, I will married someone daughter. Learn to be positive, nairaland are full with negativity
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by ufuosman(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Look for way to give person pikin belle grin grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by blingxx(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hezzyluv:
That question is directed to women and not real G's grin

We may marry them not vice versa.

Exactly grin if them no wan marry us we fit vex impregnate them cheesy
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Exceed15: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Why would u reach that state of hopelessness except if you decide not to marry at all.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by OgaDeyVex: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nawa o
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Why will i not marry? grin grin

I no bad reach that level nah grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by stanisbaratheon: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:

Your plan is good. You have plans either ways.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Same here
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by juniorstar(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Women over to you..if any guy answer this question he has a big problem.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by worksmart(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Does it count that i am a divorcee of 58 , looking a good woman? For me it is impossible that I cannot find somebody to marry , unless I don't wish to be married undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by franchasofficia: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephen2324:
What's your plan B if nobody marries you?
This question should be directed to women because no matter how bad a man looks, he must find a woman to marry but a woman can be too fine and even rich yet men will only see her as a sex object good for sexual satisfaction without further marital commitment

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by pacespot(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Marriage is not for everyone
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:

May God bless you for this nice comment and may he bless the womb that conceive you...Amen!
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Benoxvals(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:

How would you conclude that something you’ve not experienced is sweet?
You will never remain unmarried is supposed to be backed by practical facts not by mentioning “God’s grace”
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Jomonix: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:

Come and marry me.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Harmlesspill(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:

And get bleeped by who?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BJanta: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Na to marry anybody.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by DevilSignature: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
if in any case just get a fuccck mate that will be pretty sure that having a sperm donor. Just get someone who will be grilling the hole from time to time.

I fit marry you sha
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by DryMouth: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

Ike gi roku dia.
See her mouth like marriage is sweet.
Zeeworld dey deceive them.

There is nothing sweet in marriage. Even rich men dey regret

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by socialmediaman: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Have money especially for when am old.
Give myself to philanthropy and travelling.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by DryMouth: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry sir, am still very very young and I gat a long way to go in life so am not in a hurry, I will definitely get married but that will be when I want. Speak for yourself and don't quote me foolishly next time

Young girl, life doesn't work way.
Ask evening newspapers that are littered all over nairaland. I pray reality doesn't hit you hard

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by begoniaa: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Curious345: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Thanks for the offer but i don't want to get married now.
are you a mammy water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage / Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.