Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (32558 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2022
klonboi:

You think you own your body? Abi oyinbo don dey deceive you with all the things they put out in public?

My dear wake up o and live right

angry
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2022
klonboi:

You think you own your body? Abi oyinbo don dey deceive you with all the things they put out in public?

My dear wake up o and live right

bro was the deal with u and my woman Sweetvie ...are u fokkkin her or u juss friend sir?(no ofeinse) angry
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Big ukwus, I mean the big mad shapes oh, is it genetics or what grin
Samantha123:
Big what
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Stephen0mozzy: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Orji3:
I can bet you're not married and guess what... Not anywhere close to your destiny

k
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Sweetvie: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2022
klonboi:

Of course it's not by force but I hope you come back here when you are 55 to tell us how cool it is to be single.
Lmao... I didn't tell you I want to be single, did i? The question was what is your plan B if you're not able to marry smiley so I answered
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Apparently it's genetics.. but not all of them are like that.
BanyXchi:
Big ukwus, I mean the big mad shapes oh, is it genetics or what grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2022
But you are like that na lol.
Is it some specific tribes or just generally?
Samantha123:
Apparently it's genetics.. but not all of them are like that.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2022
I'm not here to discuss about my body figure, please show some respect.

This is why some Nigerian women end up playing you guys like a piano.. you claim to like someone, but all you're interested in is the person's body.
BanyXchi:
But you are like that na lol.
Is it some specific tribes or just generally?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Boss abeg I'm just playing oh grin,don't take my words serious I'm just kidding abeg no vex. shocked

But tbh you guys are amazing, just that some of your men are xenophobic
Samantha123:
I'm not here to discuss about my body figure, please show some respect.

This is why some Nigerian women end up playing you guys like a piano.. you claim to like someone, but all you're interested in is the person's body.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2022
My apologies too.. I just don't like feeling like I'm being exploited.

Well, I guess they're just trying to protect what they love.
BanyXchi:
Boss abeg I'm just playing oh grin,don't take my words serious I'm just kidding abeg no vex. shocked

But tbh you guys are amazing, just that some of your men are xenophobic
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
I get you, talking about someone's body like that looks like fetishization so I'm sorry. Have you been out of SA before?
Samantha123:
My apologies too.. I just don't like feeling like I'm being exploited.

Well, I guess they're just trying to protect what they love.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Mrtaye: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Lol.. I'm flattered..
Can I chat up behind the scene pls
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
No, I haven't.
BanyXchi:
I get you, talking about someone's body like that looks like fetishization so I'm sorry. Have you been out of SA before?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
You guys don't like to travel out of your country, honestly I can't blame you, that country is beautiful, can't wait to be there next year shocked
Samantha123:
No, I haven't.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Do you have any family members this side?
BanyXchi:
You guys don't like to travel out of your country, honestly I can't blame you, that country is beautiful, can't wait to be there next year shocked
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro was the deal with u and my woman Sweetvie ...are u fokkkin her or u juss friend sir?(no ofeinse) angry

If she's your woman then that's awesome but you need to do the needful as a man. Living with her as boyfriend and girlfriend isn't right.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by womenareapezz: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tamires:
So women are your biggest threat in life...i laugh in Greek
Acting like a pvssy doesn't make you more masculine and macho...
Mr Alpha male my foot...
Y'all couldn't do anything when white niggas are killing you guys everywhere
Y'all only know how to bash women... nonsense!!!
you are demise
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Sweetvie: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
klonboi:

If she's your woman then that's awesome but you need to do the needful as a man. Living with her as boyfriend and girlfriend isn't right.
You actually have time replying to him? He got no brain, he was looking for attention when he saw i got no time for senseless person he drag u into it... He is dumb with a low IQ don't let him infect you smiley
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
You actually have time replying to him? He got no brain, he was looking for attention when he saw i got no time for senseless person he drag u into it... He is dumb with a low IQ don't let him infect you smiley

Alright. The guy is very funny Sha!
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Sweetvie: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
klonboi:

Alright. The guy is very funny Sha!
Funny? He is just a dumbass that want attention smiley
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sweetvie:

grin grin, attention seeking mofo
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by faithfull18(f): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Devote one's life fully to serving God, that's the whole duty of man wink
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by klonboi: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
Funny? He is just a dumbass that want attention smiley

Your mouth go sharp o, do you stay in Europe?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
No I dont,but I have friends there,also I love to travel,I mean sa is one of my favorite countries
Samantha123:
Do you have any family members this side?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
I hope those friends of yours are real friends and they won't turn their backs on you once you get here.

And please, come here with a legitimate plan on what you gonna do once you get here to avoid getting into trouble and next thing you'll be calling me out saying SA people are xenophobic.. grin grin grin
BanyXchi:
No I dont,but I have friends there,also I love to travel,I mean sa is one of my favorite countries
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol oh no I mean for tourism na, my friends there are lecturers oh, lol I'm not coming to SA to work na, I work remotely, I can work from anywhere around the world so I just travel around sha, if I'm in going to SA it's for tourism lol, don't worry I know Operation dudula is going on grin grin
Samantha123:
I hope those friends of yours are real friends and they won't turn their backs on you once you get here.

And please, come here with a legitimate plan on what you gonna do once you get here to avoid getting into trouble and next thing you'll be calling me out saying SA people are xenophobic.. grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
I had an English Nigerian lecturer back in varsity, he was a good man.
BanyXchi:
Lol oh no I mean for tourism na, my friends there are lecturers oh, lol I'm not coming to SA to work na, I work remotely, I can work from anywhere around the world so I just travel around sha, if I'm in going to SA it's for tourism lol, don't worry I know Operation dudula is going on grin grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
What's the name? Must be a yoruba guy, are you based in Jo'burg
Samantha123:
I had an English Nigerian lecturer back in varsity, he was a good man.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
It's Mr Akinola.. I think his family is in Pretoria, but he lectures at the University of Limpopo.. He is a Yoruba.

No, I'm not based in Jo'burg.
BanyXchi:
What's the name? Must be a yoruba guy, are you based in Jo'burg
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol I knw, we Yorubas are obsessed with education so ik he must be yoruba.

I want to slide into your dm oh, is Samantha a pedi name?
Samantha123:
It's Mr Akinola.. I think his family is in Pretoria, but he lectures at the University of Limpopo.. He is a Yoruba.

No, I'm not based in Jo'burg.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
No, it's not a Pedi name.
BanyXchi:
Lol I knw, we Yorubas are obsessed with education so ik he must be yoruba.

I want to slide into your dm oh, is Samantha a pedi name?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Do you have one?I mean a pedi name?
Samantha123:
No, it's not a Pedi name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter / Twins Adorably Recreate Childhood Photo From 20 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.