Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (32516 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Wwwq: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stay single now that’s the excuse they use claiming no sex before marriage

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Cutehector(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
CountVersailles:

The second part of your post shows that you were just talking into the wind in the first part. Nobody who really means the first part talks like that. So shallow
true.. She just kept contradicting herself.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by FRANSixx: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
I Will Become a IndecentStar
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by edunaragold(f): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephen2324:
What's your plan B if nobody marries you?
pls chat me up on 08130971314... There is an adverse I gave and it ts worked out
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by VirileNelly2420: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.
Which one b sperm donor again?

Simple, u go find man wey go give u Belle...
E hard to talk?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by litaninja(m): 12:42am On Oct 12, 2022
You have it backwards bro. Getting married is plan Z. Live your life for yourself.

Stephen2324:
What's your plan B if nobody marries you?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Basiljoe: 2:09am On Oct 12, 2022
klonboi:

Thank you very much and I hope you meet Christ too, he will reveal alot to you believe me cool
Lol. You don't know me. I hate to sound like a brag. But I know more on Christ and religion than you can imagine. Anyways, nothing spoil. Amen to your request.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by gtom06(m): 2:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Rayban25:

So you didn't see when she said I was foolish in her statement?... try to read before you comment

You attacked her first. you should have just ignore her comment. but you want to have supremacy over her because you feel you are a MAN.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Obynolee(f): 4:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I honestly don't know, but I know I won't stay unmarried. I will like to experience marriage nd even though am scared of childbirth I still want to have my own kids.

Confused soul spotted, you type will end up not knowing why they married because they will not know their responsibility as a married woman.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by edunaragold(f): 5:44am On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=Stephen2324 post=117456841]
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by bonnyhope: 5:57am On Oct 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Like it had deprived your sister's right??

You are still replying me arrogantly

This girl ....is like you no wan marry abi
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Mrtaye: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Ore what? grin grin
Actually orekelewa in Yoruba means beautiful or pretty one which you actually are.....no capping or disrespect my oga
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Trying to charm me with Yoruba words huh? grin cheesy
Mrtaye:

Actually orekelewa in Yoruba means beautiful or pretty one which you actually are.....no capping or disrespect my oga
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2022
But Omo you fine Sha,are you Xhosa or Zulu cheesy
Samantha123:
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2022
I'm Pedi.
BanyXchi:
But Omo you fine Sha,are you Xhosa or Zulu cheesy
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Oga rest nd stop ranting like a woman in my mention, which kind women wrapper full here sef? Disgusting!!

pumpumprince say i can toast u so gimmme yor nomba am from london & have moiney & i will giv u moiney smiley
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=bonnyhope post=117486050]

You are still replying me arrogantly

This[b] girl ....is like you no wan marry abi[/quote[/b]] Like your sister's right?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Obynolee:

Confused soul spotted, you type will end up not knowing why they married because they will not know their responsibility as a married woman.
And that same confusion was what made u quote my comment like the lost soul that you are. U that knows the responsibility of a married woman, why are u not married? No wonder some guys here call your type evening news paper, na now I understand!!
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2022
So why are you SA women fiercely independent? I mean even when you marry you still like to be alone,you're so beautiful why don't you want to get married
Samantha123:
I'm Pedi.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Orji3(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2022
I can bet you're not married and guess what... Not anywhere close to your destiny

Stephen0mozzy:
Marriage is beautiful.... But remember that nowadays, people get everything that was previously a privilege of marriage life for as cheap as the price of agbado.

Procreation = IVF for Women, Surrogacy for men
Companionship = Social Media
Sexual Pleasure = You know that thing called hook that is up (Sadly)
Financial Security = Nobody likes a liability no more, if you're deadbeat, you'll be divorced if for any reason you trick another into marrying you.

Men and women likewise. This is the 21st century.. But the question is so 900AD
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Mrtaye: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Well as you can see I am only stating the obvious my oga
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2022
I don't know, I guess it's just within our DNA or maybe it has something to do with the apartheid era whereby men would leave their respective homes to look for jobs, but not send any money for a very long time.

As a result, women had to get up and work for their families and as a girl child, you end up looking up to your mother.

Another reason could be that SA has got a lot of deadbeat dads and women have to work for their kids, so the girls end up having those desires to be independent when they get old to avoid being struggling single mothers, if ever it happens.

Most SA men nowadays also want working class women, they check your qualifications and work experience before they can propose.. grin grin

We like to be alone because these men ain't loyal and if you attach yourself, there's a possibility that you might end up in tears. grin cheesy

Like I said, marriage just never did crossed my mind and I have nothing against men.
BanyXchi:
So why are you SA women fiercely independent? I mean even when you marry you still like to be alone,you're so beautiful why don't you want to get married

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2022
Lol.. I'm flattered..
Mrtaye:

Well as you can see I am only stating the obvious my oga
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2022
You are right, that's exactly what I thought,either Apartheid or the GBV and deadbeats in SA. I do know that SA women are fiercely independent, it's crazy.
Are you still in your 20s or 30s?
Samantha123:
I don't know, I guess it's just within our DNA or maybe it has something to do with the apartheid era whereby men would leave their respective homes to look for jobs, but not send any money for a very long time.

As a result, women had to get up and work for their families and as a girl child, you end up looking up to your mother.

Another reason could be that SA has got a lot of deadbeat dads and women have to work for their kids, so the girls end up having those desires to be independent when they get old to avoid being struggling single mothers, if ever it happens.

Most SA men nowadays also want working class women, they check your qualifications and work experience before they can propose.. grin grin

We like to be alone because these men ain't loyal and if you attach yourself, there's a possibility that you might end up in tears. grin cheesy

Like I said, marriage just never did crossed my mind and I have nothing against men.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2022
I'm in my 20s.
BanyXchi:
You are right, that's exactly what I thought,either Apartheid or the GBV and deadbeats in SA. I do know that SA women are fiercely independent, it's crazy.
Are you still in your 20s or 30s?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2022
So let me know you more Orekelewa grin grin grin
Samantha123:
I'm in my 20s.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2022
What's up with you Yoruba men calling me orekelewa? grin grin

I might as well download a Yoruba dictionary.
BanyXchi:
So let me know you more Orekelewa grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2022
It's a beautiful name honestly, for beautiful women like you, I like SA women oh grin grin grin
Samantha123:
What's up with you Yoruba men calling me orekelewa? grin grin

I might as well download a Yoruba dictionary.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Why do you like them when you have a lot of beautiful Nigerian women in Nigeria? cheesy cheesy
BanyXchi:
It's a beautiful name honestly, for beautiful women like you, I like SA women oh grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by BanyXchi: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Omo I'm tired of 9ja women their wahala too much, I like SA women because of their vibes and big ukwus grin
Samantha123:
Why do you like them when you have a lot of beautiful Nigerian women in Nigeria? cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Big what
BanyXchi:
Omo I'm tired of 9ja women their wahala too much, I like SA women because of their vibes and big ukwus grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
wait, if I don't own my body who does? I don't do white supremacy... Am just stating a fact that marriage is not by force smiley

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / OPEN MARKETPLACE... Get Good Products At Unbeatable Rates Here. / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.