Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum (39714 Views)

DOUBLE STANDARD/TRIBALISM: Chioma Success And Aisha Tari Agai / I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by viodemus: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
who no like beta thing
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by godofuck231: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
He looks homeless , he should stay outdoors
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by CirocBoi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
nams77:
Just look at this lout!

He should crawl back to the hole he came out from.

No further comment

He's extremely shameless
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Stevo35: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Let me reset his brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Danny50: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Better they settle this shit now because you hide her from him forever...At the end she's gonna be a big looser.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Jlow2: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
4get women Dnt 4give,they re vindictive in nature

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by AfonjaConehead: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
Shameless bronco...what you need is gather brushing and slaps...
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Chiffy: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man claiming to be the father of little Chioma Success has taken to social media to ask Nigerians to help him beg his babymama for forgiveness after he chased her away while she was pregnant.

Recall, Chioma Success became famous after participating in Peter Obi’s rally. Her mother also revealed that her baby daddy had abandoned them.

Speaking days after the girl rose to fame, Abuchi alleged to be the father of the girl and sent out an apology to the girl’s mother.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjkp-tXpYwn/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d7c3cdb4-8e6d-4437-8e15-d3e7703452b7#

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7374354/mum-chioma-little-girl-joined#117409885

Madman. Thunder and Ogun kill you there.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Midas01: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
But but but i thought only women are gold diggers.

Bloody hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Chiffy: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ogun kill you there. Thunder fire your left nyash
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Enny2013(f): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
My own is,who lifted d girl up during d rally?
No one is even talking about him.
D man tried.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Vidamia(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Gatewisdom:
Please pardon me. Save me with any amount please. Things are so bad that nothing on me. Since yesterday, nothing to eat. Please come to my rescue. 001 54 428 45, sterling Bank.
Sell your phone to buy food to chop....
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Blackblessed500(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
BuyDomain:

Lol. Most men would want to come back at a time like this.

Meanwhile, ladies and gentlemen, you'll be glad you checked my profile for amazing car deals. Check it now. Amazing cars at unbeatable prices await you.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Cantonese: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=Lovelife433 post=117476326][/quote]

Now you can see why it is easier for you to write in your local dialect.

Even those who you quoted are far more civilized than you are. Certainly you managed to pass through secondary school. Proper education will always remain elusive to rats like you.

"Ewu cambia". Imagine that. You do not even know what people pronounce.

You are a Muntula.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by osazsky(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
This criminal cant be the father to that lovely kid...the real father still dey observe..this one looks like a kidnapper..ma pls employ the services of vigilante he is out to kidnap u..he go don send threat tire pls record all threats dont delete any of his messagee..go to the nearest police station before geting a court injunction keeping him 200000 metres from u and ur daughter

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Emman08: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
After all the gifts the lady received, I knew this deadbeat will return

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Blitzerz: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Hahahahaha Shameless Gold-digger grin grin grin grin grin guys are the biggest gold diggers I have ever seen in this life, yet they try to shift it to we ladies grin grin grin grin

Watch how the BJRAN GROUP (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) will come here to tell the woman to forgive the man, alot of them will soooo avoid this thread ehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bunch of Mis*rable frustrated p*gs grin grin grin
Misogynist. How many guys have u experienced?
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by kennethesan(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Oh really!
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by tonyashburton: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Small shame him suppose get nah.Na to wear sleeveless LV t-shirt him sabi.
If I hear say Mama Gift look him face again,I no dey vote for Obi again be dat I go siddon for house.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by OdefaGirl(f): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Abuchi, stay where you been dey stay before and don't make noise there.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
She shouldn't accept d idiot back. If he like him cry her a river no one cares.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Mindlog: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Danny50:
Better they settle this shit now because you hide her from him forever...At the end she's gonna be a big looser.

Lose what?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Lovelife433(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Cantonese:

Now you can see why it is easier for you to write in your local dialect.

Even those who you quoted are far more civilized than you are. Certainly you managed to pass through secondary school. Proper education will always remain elusive to rats like you. One I know, u are a satisfied FOOL. No mention again mugu.

"Ewu cambia". Imagine that. You do not even know what people pronounce.

You are a Muntula.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by osazsky(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Danny50:
telling from the guys pics sir,na so papa they be? She doesnt want a father that will teach her daughter how to use tramadol at the age of 7..singke mother do get good husband...when the child is of age and wants to get married she fit go find him papa by then the mama go don train her well finish..from the pic of that man the guy nor get use..i can tell a book by its cover..i have that talent..once i meet someone for the first time ,i know all already
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Danny50: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
osazsky:
telling from the guys pics sir,na so papa they be? She doesnt want a father that will teach her daughter how to use tramadol at the age of 7..singke mother do get good husband...when the child is of age and wants to get married she fit go find him papa by then the mama go don train her well finish..from the pic of that man the guy nor get use..i can tell a book by its cover..i have that talent..once i meet someone for the first time ,i know all already
Well, you are right he doesn't look responsible but problems are meant to be solve.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by GoodIsGod: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Some men are grossly shameless

Shior
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by nams77: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

No put mouf inside man amd woman matter because e go shock you say the girl wey you dey defend go accept the guy
You are very correct
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by osazsky(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Danny50:
Well, you are right he doesn't look responsible but problems are meant to be solve.
foundational or structural problems cant be solved the idiot should hold his own dad acountable for raising a waste...we normslly discard waste..make d guy go dey cut ticket..he get use there..he has no biz been a dad...if the girl was still poor this goat for don give another victim belle
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Xtry: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Uptil now I still dey shame on this man behalf. Because IC that generates shame in his body is dead long ago
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by osazsky(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Danny50:
the only solution here is for her to move on. God go give am husband..that guy wan catch out..this idiot will turn his wife to a punching bag the day he ask her for 100 naira to buy razler and she object...this guy looks more of a killer than a father..madam pls get a court injunction and record all his threat u are no longer safe very sorry
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Elidrisy20: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
You no well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) / Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us / Juju Placed Near Umuahia Police Post (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.