Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum (39707 Views)

DOUBLE STANDARD/TRIBALISM: Chioma Success And Aisha Tari Agai / I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Elidrisy20: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
He is not serious
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by obyikye(f): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Some people are really shameless. The innocent girl needs the father too though he mustn't get married to the mother.. co-parenting should be fine.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Plonzy: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Look at this idiat
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Akagas(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man claiming to be the father of little Chioma Success has taken to social media to ask Nigerians to help him beg his babymama for forgiveness after he chased her away while she was pregnant.

Recall, Chioma Success became famous after participating in Peter Obi’s rally. Her mother also revealed that her baby daddy had abandoned them.

Speaking days after the girl rose to fame, Abuchi alleged to be the father of the girl and sent out an apology to the girl’s mother.
He is useless idiot.make thunder fire him .had it béen she aborted the baby will he(he goat)= See her to talk about

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjkp-tXpYwn/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d7c3cdb4-8e6d-4437-8e15-d3e7703452b7#

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7374354/mum-chioma-little-girl-joined#117409885
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by FireUpNow(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
derecho:
Obi reuniting broken families since May 29
a useless man that drove his pregnant woman away is what you call a renion of brok n family. That man is a thief and wicked bastard, mummy Chioma should never accept him back
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by luluosas(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Praise be to God, despite in desperate need of financial assistance right now to settle my huge indebtedness, I still went ahead to contribute my little token to her.
As for that man, he should better get lost
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Ujm1: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Prokaryote: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sorry to use this words:-that guy na oloshi personified, upgraded version of werey. May you rot in that prison you wish yourself,mad fool. My advice to him is to look for the nearest soakaway pit and drink the poo.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Fils4life: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Asswipe! Why is he bothered now, after all these years? If they leave him now he will say he is her father. Father my foot. A sorry excuse for a man.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Paulianfa(m): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
U wan to rape where u did not show, Omo die that matter.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Allisgud: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
The idiot escape from paying school fees,as he hear say person done clear her school fees for life he show back grin angry angry angry
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by donhils: 12:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Clown �
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by 9japride(m): 1:43am On Oct 12, 2022
It's just like having a slippers that cut, it can never be the same again. Same with the issue of repentance boko haram, it's not possible to have a full grown adult repented. She can forgive, but for her safety it's better to avoid that man. She should go back to who ever he has been with all these while.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by senjutsu(m): 1:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Is he truly sorry or he just wants palliative. I think the latter is the case
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by madjune(m): 2:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Look at this BATstard.

Better go join MC Oluomo and his group at Ojota bus stop in their 2k campaign.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by harmony75: 4:11am On Oct 12, 2022
Woman if you love yourself don't listen to this one.. May God continue to bless every devoted father/mother out there ��
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by timemotivator: 5:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Dididrumz:
She's got to be very foolish and stupid to accept this gold digger back or allow him have the daughter.
exactly. He is nothing but a gold digger
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by geewean(m): 6:04am On Oct 12, 2022
These are things my gender do and when women take retaliatory steps or proactive steps they tag them all manner of evil names.

In a bid to plug their cucumber inside her socket , they become so so caring and nice with words. They are at their best character. Immediately time for responsibility appears omooooor baba don take off.

Now he has heard the child is now a celeb and has earned a scholarship he wants to identify with the glory he once dejected.

I blame women Sha. Make una work hard and be contended that no man's money is anything to you. Zip ur legs Wella and if u want to catch small cruise ship am with reasonable guy on ur terms ( with condom) . No allow am pour that white kunu inside u oooooo.

Na lie . Them like when guys can deceptively hype them and use money to cajole them. May be at the base of this fine baby girl pregnancy was the presence of indomie and egg with malt.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Sweetvie: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2022
He want to come back for the money
Ole, golddigger undecided
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Ogbodobeogbodo: 7:03am On Oct 12, 2022
I'm still angry that the young man is free and has continued to beg and demand reunion with the woman he wickedly abandoned and left to die out of agony and poverty. I suggest that the shameless gold digger deserves a national Mob action honour from the President. He is a complete criminal. But, never trust a woman with sex control, I know the lady may still want him back to continue their sex life. shocked
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by stevebond007(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2022
Did he ever contact her before the fame?
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Asetua(f): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Can anybody tell me the difference between voting for APC and accepting this idiot? Eranko jatijati.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Shhhh01(f): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2022
Yinmu to the baby daddy. Well person no dey put mouth for man and woman matter. She go accept am back. I am sure of that.
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man claiming to be the father of little Chioma Success has taken to social media to ask Nigerians to help him beg his babymama for forgiveness after he chased her away while she was pregnant.

Recall, Chioma Success became famous after participating in Peter Obi’s rally. Her mother also revealed that her baby daddy had abandoned them.

Speaking days after the girl rose to fame, Abuchi alleged to be the father of the girl and sent out an apology to the girl’s mother.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjkp-tXpYwn/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d7c3cdb4-8e6d-4437-8e15-d3e7703452b7#

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7374354/mum-chioma-little-girl-joined#117409885
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by AmuRubber(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

No put mouf inside man amd woman matter because e go shock you say the girl wey you dey defend go accept the guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yola Bomb Blast: Photos Of Bodies Being Evacuated By Rescue Team / Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts / Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.