Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,995 members, 7,956,707 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December (20139 Views)

Google To Delete Inactive Gmail Accounts By December 1 / Equiano: Google’s Second Subsea Cable In Africa Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) / Glo Introduces Glo 2 Submarine Cable For High Speed Data And Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by datola: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nice
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by goslowgoslow(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
nostradamoss:

Equiano the first black man to buy he's freedom and first black to write books and he's igbo

Igbo amaka
Talkative.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by brandnprinting: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Any internet network better and cheaper than MTN is welcome.

Otherwise, it will come and go like starcomm and multilinks or be forgotten like spetranet .

4 Likes

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
HolyMan12:

Benin Man don turn Igbo..

E be like IPOB disease the worry your brain.

Go on and show the world how stupid and Foolish you are,at you age you still don't research
Google is your friend fool ..Tell your mother to read this for you ,cause I know you are a drop out

Olaudah Equiano (/əˈlaʊdə/; c. 1745 – 31 March 1797), known for most of his life as Gustavus Vassa (/ˈvæsə/),[4][5] was a writer and abolitionist from, according to his memoir, the Eboe (Igbo) region of the Kingdom of Benin (today southern Nigeria). Enslaved as a child in Africa, he was taken to the Caribbean and sold as a slave to a Royal Navy officer. He was sold twice more but purchased his freedom in 1766.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Talkative.

Talkative like your parents
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by ViktorCash: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
More surveillance and tracking undecided

2 Likes

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by mmsen: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
nostradamoss:

Equiano the first black man to buy he's freedom and first black to write books and he's igbo

Igbo amaka

Who sold him into slavery?

iGb0 aM@ka lipsrsealed

African tribalism has literally been killing you people and yet no matter how bad things get you cling to your bad ideas and silly habits for dear life.

2 Likes

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by mmsen: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
ViktorCash:
More surveillance and tracking undecided

At least one person in this thread is awake.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by HolyMan12: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
nostradamoss:

Go on and show the world how stupid and Foolish you are,at you age you still don't research
Google is your friend fool ..Tell your mother to read this for you ,cause I know you are a drop out

Olaudah Equiano (/əˈlaʊdə/; c. 1745 – 31 March 1797), known for most of his life as Gustavus Vassa (/ˈvæsə/),[4][5] was a writer and abolitionist from, according to his memoir, the Eboe (Igbo) region of the Kingdom of Benin (today southern Nigeria). Enslaved as a child in Africa, he was taken to the Caribbean and sold as a slave to a Royal Navy officer. He was sold twice more but purchased his freedom in 1766.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Winning123: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
The reason I may never vote an Igbo man as my President in my lifetime is the comment you just wrote.

nostradamoss:

Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by HolyMan12: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Winning123:
The reason I may never vote an Igbo man as my President in my lifetime is the comment you just wrote.

Leave the nostradamoss boy of Emeka-land grin grin grin

These yee.bo Jews will just use Peter Pandora as an excuse to convert the whole Nigeria to a Sit-at-home zone grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by GeneralPula: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
nostradamoss:

Igbo amaka
This lie has been bursted on a particular thread..

https://brycchancarey.com/equiano/nativity.htm

2 Likes

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Ehinjuola: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by VULCAN(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
In 7 yrs APC has not permitted any move that would make the lives of the general populace better

Only a fool will think that a govt that banned Twitter will allow Google crash the price of data.

Glo has an submarine cable for 12yrs now yet their data costs the same as the other gsm networks
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by GeneralDae: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
GardenOfGod:
A welcome development. Google has been championing high tech infrastructure development in Africa and around the world for years. I hope this APC government is dethroned so they won't kill the promising initiative with their archaic evil policies.
You don't know what you are saying. This administration have supported the tech sector. Isa Pantami have been doing some work to help it grow.

3 Likes

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by GeneralDae: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
VULCAN:
In 7 yrs APC has not permitted any move that would make the lives of the general populace better

Only a fool will think that a govt that banned Twitter will allow Google crash the price of data.

Glo has an submarine cable for 12yrs now yet their data costs the same as the other gsm networks
APC has permitted more moves and policies than PDP did.

1 Like

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by BloomingDale(f): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Kunfu(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is an opportunity for you guys to be a Fiber Optics Engineer, coz it will be on high demand when the roll out commenced, kindly Dm me if you're interested. Fiber Engineers will be the personnel that will be involved in the roll out accross the country minimum requirement of SSCE
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Coldie(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nigerian government would frustrate their efforts.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Coldie(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
brandnprinting:
Any internet network better and cheaper than MTN is welcome.

Otherwise, it will come and go like starcomm and multilinks or be forgotten like spetranet .
The problem is not the telecoms companies it’s the government they know it’s easier to tax the telecoms sector as it’s more organised and people can’t do without it. Almost every year they keep introducing more tax for the sector
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by pacespot(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Is it access to the internet it will provide does Google mean by Equiano creating 1.6 millions jobs in Nigeria?

Someone should tell Google that Nigerians are not lacking the opportunity to access internet but the access to get Internet based or remote jobs like the citizens of UK and US.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2022

HolyMan12:

Benin Man don turn Igbo..

E be like IPOB disease the worry your brain.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by seunayantokun(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Capital flight reloaded.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by shanktang(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

I'm from Ndokwa East but I'm not Igbo.

Well i'm sure you're well aware there's a lot of debate surrounding this and it's neither here nor there but you have a right to choose what side you're on, good luck.
i'm not Ndokwa btw

1 Like

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by HolyMan12: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
EZENDIZUOGU:

No be only IPOB of Emeka-land Sabi use Ndi-google.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by imagrg(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Cat sleep, rat go bite im tail.
Wetin e dey find?

Na kpalava u dey find...kpalava u go get e oh!
HolyMan12:
grin

I dedicate this STC to the Yee.bo Jews of Emeka-land

Long live Sit-at-home grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Winning123:

Who cares?
Don't you know you are inconsequential?

When the time for you to face the consequence of your choice comes, na only you go carry am for head like gala.

You're suffering from envy, jealousy and hate.

2 Likes

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by dominic17: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
If you are bringing your investment to Lagos kindly prepare to loose your freedom of expression as human being because any little thing you will be told to go back to your place. people who has not contributed any means thing to the development of Lagos will harass you all in the name of being Yoruba,
FreeStuffsNG:
No doubt, this is a great news to us in Lagos.
Thank you Google for investing in Lagos and I urge others to please invest in Lagos.

Please bring your investments to Lagos
Lagos is the best place to invest in Africa.We have great resources, hospitality and infrastructures to host you , your family and your investments.

I am wondering if those numbers not out of sync with others like Main One, Globacom, and MTN that are already in Lagos.
check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by foxxydude: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
ugodson:
All these is just English. How in lame man's terms will we the youth get jobs from all this. Please experts in this field should shade more lights abeg

Go and learn Google cloud

1 Like

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Indifferent12: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
No doubt, this is a great news to us in Lagos.
Thank you Google for investing in Lagos and I urge others to please invest in Lagos.

Please bring your investments to Lagos
Lagos is the best place to invest in Africa.We have great resources, hospitality and infrastructures to host you , your family and your investments.

I am wondering if those numbers not out of sync with others like Main One, Globacom, and MTN that are already in Lagos.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Where did they write lagos, is Atlantic Ocean located only in lagos?
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by HolyMan12: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
imagrg:
Cat sleep, rat go bite im tail.
Wetin e dey find?

Na kpalava u dey find...kpalava u go get e oh!

Without Vawulence man is nothing grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TECNO H6 "Major Pro And Con" / Sony Xperia Z Or Samsung Galaxy S4: Which Should I Buy? / Glo Back As Nigeria's Second Largest Operator –NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.