Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December (20133 Views)

Google To Delete Inactive Gmail Accounts By December 1 / Equiano: Google’s Second Subsea Cable In Africa Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) / Glo Introduces Glo 2 Submarine Cable For High Speed Data And Browsing (2) (3) (4)

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Keep ranting! I have already placed a curse on you!.. lol . cheesy see as fear don grip am. If I insulted you why not insult me back? But you choose to insult my parents .
For insulting the elderly dead or alive you will die at un ripe age. That curse follows you so continue ranting! Talkative!

Fear has griped bastard boy , bastard boy word don finish for your mouth lol
BASTARD mumu
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2022
HolyMan12:

Your mama vagina wey be like sinkhole grin

You father had to resort to jerking-off in a cup and pouring it into her vagina to conceive you grin grin grin

I see your parents foolishness in you cause you an idiot
Like stupid parents like stupid son
Lol grin
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Morphinne: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2022
nostradamoss:

They are already did and rotting ,and I will never be like you foolish silli parents
Oh sorry for your loss and I pray God repose their souls but don’t you think you just confirmed what he said? grin grin
He said you were not brought up properly and you just clarified to us that your parents have actually died and rotten hence you have remained a social misfit because you obviously lack proper upbringing.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2022
Morphinne:

Oh sorry for your loss and I pray God repose their souls but don’t you think you just confirmed what he said? grin grin
He said you were not brought up properly and you just clarified to us that your parents have actually died and rotten hence you have remained a social misfit because you obviously lack proper upbringing.

Mad people everywhere
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by HolyMan12: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
nostradamoss:

I see your parents foolishness in you cause you an idiot
Like stupid parents like stupid son
Lol grin

nostradamoss

Your father took Mpkirummiri while jerking off the semen that produced you into the cup grin

You mum too was on Mpkirummiri when it was poured into her vagina. grin

Infact your mum was on Mpkirummiri from conception till they delivered you.
A dull witted baby with deficiency of adequate brain cells.

They hoped by giving you mkpurummiri you will become smart but it only got worse. grin

Now you think you have arrived by joining IPOB grin grin grin

Ezi grin grin grin

nostradamoss the IPOB pig how far? grin

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
nostradamoss:

Nonentity like your parents
No like yours.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
nostradamoss:

Nonentity like your parents
No like yours.
I just check out your posts, that's what you do on nairaland, you come here to insult people online because it's a faceless forum, it says a lot about your mental, you are a sick man, go see a psychiatrist before its too late for you.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by goslowgoslow(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
nostradamoss:

Fear has griped bastard boy , bastard boy word don finish for your mouth lol
BASTARD mumu
Madness dey run for your family.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by goslowgoslow(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
nostradamoss:

Keep talking! I have already placed a curse on you ...Why did you insult me in the first place ?see fear don grip am lol..For insulting me your elder ,you will die at unripe age...that curse followed you so continue ranting ! BASTARD boy lol
Keep talking! I have already placed a curse on you ...Why did you insult me in the first place ?see fear don grip am lol..For insulting me my mother , will die at unripe age...that curse followed you so continue ranting ! BASTARD!
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Keep talking! I have already placed a curse on you ...Why did you insult me in the first place ?see fear don grip am lol..For insulting me my mother , will die at unripe age...that curse followed you so continue ranting ! BASTARD!

BASTARD boy is griped with fear lol ,you still get mouth to talk ..
Mumu
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Madness dey run for your family.

Your parents are mad
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
zimdante:

No like yours.
I just check out your posts, that's what you do on nairaland, you come here to insult people online because it's a faceless forum, it says a lot about your mental, you are a sick man, go see a psychiatrist before its too late for you.

You and your family are mentally disturbed
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
HolyMan12:

nostradamoss

Your father took Mpkirummiri while jerking off the semen that produced you into the cup grin

You mum too was on Mpkirummiri when it was poured into her vagina. grin

Infact your mum was on Mpkirummiri from conception till they delivered you.
A dull witted baby with deficiency of adequate brain cells.

They hoped by giving you mkpurummiri you will become smart but it only got worse. grin

Now you think you have arrived by joining IPOB grin grin grin

Ezi grin grin grin

Go on and show the world how stupid and foolish you are
I see your parents foolishness in you
Like stupid parents, like stupid son
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by HolyMan12: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
nostradamoss:

Go on and show the world how stupid and foolish you are
I see your parents foolishness in you
Like stupid parents, like stupid son

Ezi grin grin grin
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by goslowgoslow(m): 12:06am On Oct 15, 2022
nostradamoss:

Your parents are mad
He pain am!.....werey!
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by goslowgoslow(m): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2022
nostradamoss:

BASTARD boy is griped with fear lol ,you still get mouth to talk ..
Mumu
BASTARD Nostradamoss is griped with fear lol ,you still get mouth to talk ..
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 15, 2022
nostradamoss:

You and your family are mentally disturbed

But you are the one with the evidence of mental illness, attacking and insulting people on the Internet just to feel better.

Mad man, go and seek help.

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2022
zimdante:

But you are the one with the evidence of mental illness, attacking and insulting people on the Internet just to feel better.

Mad man, go and seek help.

Madness run in your family

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2022
nostradamoss:

You and your family are mentally disturbed Pig stay away from me or are you mad and gay?
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=zimdante post=117630859][/quote]

I see your parents foolishness in you zimdante
Your stupidity sound like your foolish Nick name
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
nostradamoss:

I see your parents foolishness in you zimdante
Your stupidity sound like your foolish Nick name

Mad street urchin, typing with stolen phone, rapist .
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Namdio(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
GeneralPula:
This lie has been bursted on a particular thread..
https://brycchancarey.com/equiano/nativity.htm
I just read through that and there was no bursting done, so...
bursted
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by SonOfEl(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2022
shanktang:

Equiano was actually Igbo and not Benin, he even claimed he came from Ebo (Ibo more or less) speaking part of west Africa, he was actually Ndokwa an igbo speaking part of Delta state in the south south region.

I am not sure about the ndokwa part, but he was certainly igbo
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
zimdante:

Mad street urchin, typing with stolen phone, rapist .

Mad street urchin like your stupid father and ashawo like your foolish mother
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=zimdante post=117630859][/quote]

The way homosexual lashed you and your stupid father in the bush , yesterday for 200 naira
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Tundex911: 5:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Yeye fowl lol

HolyMan12:

I dedicate this STC to the Yee.bo Jews of Emeka-land

Long live Sit-at-home grin grin grin
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2022
nostradamoss:

Mad street urchin like your stupid father and ashawo like your foolish mother
Everyone can see how useless you are.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2022
nostradamoss:

The way homosexual lashed you and your stupid father in the bush , yesterday for 200 naira

Smelly terrorist, atleast I have a mother but you don't, reason you are frustrated.
Product of a rotten sperm.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nostradamoss the gay rapist terrorist scammer, where are you?

You are everything wrong with Nigeria. grin
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by HolyMan12: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tundex911:
Yeye fowl lol

I be fowl wey get value grin

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by mrcompatriot: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2022
michlins:
Someone should please explain, how does it affect am average person.

What is the price range we're looking at.

SpaceX satellite internet costs $99/m which is something an average person can not afford
Do you want to remain average for the rest of your life?
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
zimdante:

Everyone can see how useless you are.

Ok the way your parents are useless?

Twitter Now Requires An Account To View Tweets / Infinix S5 Full Specifications / TECNO H6 "Major Pro And Con"