Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December (19870 Views)

Google To Delete Inactive Gmail Accounts By December 1 / Equiano: Google’s Second Subsea Cable In Africa Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) / Glo Introduces Glo 2 Submarine Cable For High Speed Data And Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 28, 2022
nostradamoss:

The way my dogs lashed your parents and your anus

Liez nostra Adamu the yellow teeth tuwo guzzling street urchin we know you cannot afford to buy a local street Dog, how can you feed a dog when you can't feed yourself, you roam the street at night robbing innocent travelellers your end is closer than you think.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 28, 2022
nostradamoss:

The way my dogs lashed your parents and your anus

Mugu, life don tire you, end your frustration, stop trying to hurt people online, it can never work. End the pain drink sniper.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 28, 2022
nostradamoss:

Ok the way your parents are useless?
Lol

Clearly if your parent had been useful , they would have trained you, I mean look at what you are doing on nairaland.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2022
zimdante:

Clearly if your parent had been useful , they would have trained you, I mean look at what you are doing on nairaland.

Oh are you saying that your parents didn't train you well ? That's why you are stupid like them
Ok now I understand why you are the way you are
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2022
zimdante:

Liez nostra Adamu the yellow teeth tuwo guzzling street urchin we know you cannot afford to buy a local street Dog, how can you feed a dog when you can't feed yourself, you roam the street at night robbing innocent travelellers your end is closer than you think.

Ok your father was killed for robbing people chia ,you didn't tell me that you and your family are bandits..The one pain am lol
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2022
zimdante:

Mugu, life don tire you, end your frustration, stop trying to hurt people online, it can never work. End the pain drink sniper.

The way you and your family are about to kill yourselves because life is very hard chia ,kill yourself because you dogs don't have anything to offer ok
Bye bye to hell
The one pain am
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2022
nostradamoss:

The way you and your family are about to kill yourselves because life is very hard chia ,kill yourself because you dogs don't have anything to offer ok
Bye bye to hell
The one pain am

Are you still alive? so you are also a coward, you have nothing to give to humanity but insult your death will be I gift to the world and nairaland pls once in your life do something noble, kill yourself.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Parachoko: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Stop GLO And AIRTEL Auto-borrow Me Credit Service / Internet Users : Nigeria Ranked #1 In Africa , #10 In The World / 5 Ways To Tell If Your Smartphone Is Being Tapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.