Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December (19879 Views)

Google To Delete Inactive Gmail Accounts By December 1 / Equiano: Google’s Second Subsea Cable In Africa Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) / Glo Introduces Glo 2 Submarine Cable For High Speed Data And Browsing (2) (3) (4)

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by generalwo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
It's still fascinating to know that despite all the bad things happening in 9ja, it's still managing to attract foreign investment... It's a good sign for the future!!!
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by goslowgoslow(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
nostradamoss:

Talkative like your parents
Oh really ? A man that is not properly brought up insulting my parents. You will die before you get to their age.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Wwwq: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Owutuotuo(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Parachoko:
• Infrastructure to add $10.1b to Nigeria’s GDP, create 1.6m jobs
• Firm already spent 20% of planned $1b for Africa
• Unveils Gboard to support nine African languages

Google about to give Equinix (former MainOne) and Glo1 a run for their money. This is good for the Broadband industry. More lower-tier ISPs will emerge and get operating licenses and create a good competition, with more jobs.

https://guardian.ng/technology/googles-equiano-submarine-cable-begins-operation-in-nigeria-by-december/
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Parachoko: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=Owutuotuo post=117506361][/quote]Yes, you're right.

The Google cable have a capacity of 144Tbit/s while that of Glo and Mainone combine is not up to 8Tbit/s.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Oh really ? A man that is not properly brought up insulting my parents. You will die before you get to their age.

They are already did and rotting ,and I will never be like you foolish silli parents
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
GeneralPula:

This lie has been bursted on a particular thread..

https://brycchancarey.com/equiano/nativity.htm

Go on and show the world how stupid and foolish you are
The white that ruled you lied to you about your gods that they are evil ,and made you worship their own god ,and you stupidly believed him

He also told you that igbo are not your brother that you should kill them and you stupidly believed him are you not a fool

The same white man now said that your african brother was not born in africa ,just to make you look low and you again stupidly believed him
Chia you are a big dummy
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
HolyMan12:

Leave the nostradamoss boy of Emeka-land grin grin grin

These yee.bo Jews will just use Peter Pandora as an excuse to convert the whole Nigeria to a Sit-at-home zone grin grin grin

Fools every where
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Winning123:
The reason I may never vote an Igbo man as my President in my lifetime is the comment you just wrote.

You will die if peter obi wins
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
HolyMan12:

Fools every where
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
mmsen:

Who sold him into slavery?

iGb0 aM@ka lipsrsealed

African tribalism has literally been killing you people and yet no matter how bad things get you cling to your bad ideas and silly habits for dear life.

Silly like your parents
Idiot
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by GardenOfGod(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

You don't know what you are saying. This administration have supported the tech sector. Isa Pantami have been doing some work to help it grow.
Yes you are right... By introducing 7% VAT on all calls and data purchasd. Nonsense!
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
nostradamoss:

Equiano the first black man to buy he's freedom and first black to write books and he's igbo

Igbo amaka

First it was equiano, then obiano grin
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by HolyMan12: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
nostradamoss:

Fools every where
IPOB ezi grin
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by HolyMan12: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
nostradamoss:

Fools every where

Ezi

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
HolyMan12:

IPOB ezi grin

Ezi like your parents grin
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
HolyMan12:

Ezi

Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
zimdante:

First it was equiano, then obiano grin

First it was your stupidity,then your foolishness
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
nostradamoss:

First it was your stupidity,then your foolishness

You got no sense of humor, sorry for your loss.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by goslowgoslow(m): 2:34am On Oct 13, 2022
nostradamoss:

They are already did and rotting ,and I will never be like you foolish silli parents
Lol my parents are dead long ago but I promise you that you will never get to their age before you die. For insulting my parents you not see December na Fulani heardsmen to kill you. You will die a miserable death.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Lol my parents are dead long ago but I promise you that you will never get to their age before you die. For insulting my parents you not see December na Fulani heardsmen to kill you. You will die a miserable death.

You are very stupid and foolish ,you insulted me and I returned it to you and you are here talking nonsense...I have grown past your die parents age lol ..I don't think you will ever get there lol..You won't see next week for insulting me ..You will die in a car accident,you will die a miserable death you bastard

You are not God and you will never be ,your stupid and foolish gods are powerless gods ,the God I worship is greater than stupid you and your foolish gods

BASTARD
boy
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2022
zimdante:

You got no sense of humor, sorry for your loss.

Fools every where
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by goslowgoslow(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2022
nostradamoss:

You are very stupid and foolish ,you insulted me and I returned it to you and you are here talking nonsense...I have grown past your die parents age lol ..I don't think you will ever get there lol..You won't see next week for insulting me ..You will die in a car accident,you will die a miserable death you bastard

You are not God and you will never be ,your stupid and foolish gods are powerless gods ,the God I worship is greater than stupid you and your foolish gods

BASTARD
boy
Keep ranting! I have already placed a curse on you!.. lol . cheesy see as fear don grip am. If I insulted you why not insult me back? But you choose to insult my parents .
For insulting the elderly dead or alive you will die at un ripe age. That curse follows you so continue ranting! Talkative!
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by HolyMan12: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2022
nostradamoss:

Dem no be IPOB pigs like you and your family na! grin
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Keep ranting! I have already placed a curse on you!.. lol . cheesy see as fear don grip am. If I insulted you why not insult me back? But you choose to insult my parents .
For insulting the elderly dead or alive you will die at un ripe age. That curse follows you so continue ranting! Talkative!

Keep talking! I have already placed a curse on you ...Why did you insult me in the first place ?see fear don grip am lol..For insulting me your elder ,you will die at unripe age...that curse followed you so continue ranting ! BASTARD boy lol
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
HolyMan12:

Dem no be IPOB pigs like you and your family na! grin

Dem no be cowards and pigs like your silly family
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by HolyMan12: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
nostradamoss:

Dem no be cowards and pigs like your silly family

Mpkirummiri addicted IPOB pigs of Emeka-land grin
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
nostradamoss:

Fools every where

Nonentity.
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
zimdante:

Nonentity.

Nonentity like your parents
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by nostradamoss: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
HolyMan12:

Mpkirummiri addicted IPOB pigs of Emeka-land grin

Pigs like your parents
Re: Google’s Equiano Submarine Cable To Begin Operations In Nigeria By December by HolyMan12: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
nostradamoss:

Pigs like your parents
Your mama vagina wey be like sinkhole grin

You father had to resort to jerking-off in a cup and pouring it into her vagina to conceive you grin grin grin

Etisalat Sues MTN Over Visafone Acquisition / How To Stop GLO And AIRTEL Auto-borrow Me Credit Service / 5 Ways To Tell If Your Smartphone Is Being Tapped