Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Give Your Experience About Konji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Your Experience About Konji (2278 Views)

Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating / Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Your Experience About Konji by Adeolamapamina(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
As man/woman have Konji ever catch you before if so give your experience
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by JasonScoolari: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
I don't patronize prostitute....

One cold morning, waking up with a boner, I decided to put on my TV and listen to MTV base so I can listen to good music while I prepare for work... As I stood there with my boner waiting for DSTV to load, NEPA in their usually manner take their light. So I dropped the remote in annoyance and went straight to the bathroom to have my shower.

I noticed that my "Tiger" is not going down when I put on my underwear, so I had to look for my jeans which I never planned to wear and put it on just to cage him.

The spirit of konji was not pleased with the way I imprisoned Tiger and making his awkward standing ovation on a Monday morning visible, so the spirit of konji promised to deal with me. I dashed out of the house heading to the junction to enter Keke that would take me to the ever busy PTI junction at Warri. I stopped one and entered, then another lady flagged the Keke down heading to DSC round-about, this lady was not putting on bra, (86.25% of Warri girls hate bra) breast was standing erect while her nipples were sharp, almost piercing the white crop top she was putting on.

I looked away from the morning temptation and concentrated on some guys shouting at one Hausa bikeman. Konji had other plans to disgrace me that morning, as another lady stopped the Keke and entered from the other side making me to be at the middle of them. This one was heavily blessed in her behind and also her chest as those two twins on her chest were shining like 2baba's head.

Tiger was struggling to escape, stretching himself to be freed, but I pin it down. Then the first lady came down at DSC round-about, paid the Keke man and left... We stopped at PTI junction as I was about to pay my money before those notorious Almajiri children attack me to beg, I noticed one young girl standing close to me with her breast touching my back trying to greet the Keke driver, stimulated all the hormones in my body. "My God"

I got to the office and that was when I saw konji face to face pointing at me saying I will suffer today. Rukky my colleague came to greet me in an unusual manner by hugging me from behind and telling me that she will come to my area today to collect my electric blender.... So many evil thoughts flashed into my big head as I watched her shake her not too big ass to the changing room.

When I got back home, thinking of all the things I have seen today, I quickly put a call across to one of my friend to help me get pork meat so I can add it to my empty stew.... That was when konji whipped me at the back of my neck to call Rukky, she picked and told me she can't come because she was invited for one church program.... I searched for ladies contacts on my phone, called some of them, but as usual, the "I nor fit come today" was the reply... By this time, all my eyes start to pepper me, body start to hot like who get high fever...

I don't patronize prostitute's, and guy man need to cast the evil spirit of konji out of my body.. I went outside, then a call came in; "Bros you dey house? I dey come now"

You know what that means!!! wink

That was how konji ran away.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Psych412(f): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
without self control, konji will make you do things you're not supposed to do or make you go back to(Ex's)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Wawelexy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
Konji wey make me trek from babe hostel reach house, base on say I use my last kobo by indomitable for am... the distance no be here

1 Like

Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Tekes: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
JasonScoolari:
I don't patronize prostitute....

One cold morning, waking up with a boner, I decided to put on my TV and listen to MTV base so I can listen to good music while I prepare for work... As I stood there with my boner waiting for DSTV to load, NEPA in their usually manner take their light. So I dropped the remote in annoyance and went straight to the bathroom to have my shower.

I noticed that my "Tiger" is not going down when I put on my underwear, so I had to look for my jeans which I never planned to wear and put it on just to cage him.

The spirit of konji was not pleased with the way I imprisoned Tiger and making his awkward standing ovation on a Monday morning visible, so the spirit of konji promised to deal with me. I dashed out of the house heading to the junction to enter Keke that would take me to the ever busy PTI junction at Warri. I stopped one and entered, then another lady flagged the Keke down heading to DSC round-about, this lady was not putting on bra, (86.25% of Warri girls hate bra) breast was standing erect while her nipples were sharp, almost piercing the white crop top she was putting on.

I looked away from the morning temptation and concentrated on some guys shouting at one Hausa bikeman. Konji had other plans to disgrace me that morning, as another lady stopped the Keke and entered from the other side making me to be at the middle of them. This one was heavily blessed in her behind and also her chest as those two twins on her chest were shining like 2baba's head.

Tiger was struggling to escape, stretching himself to be freed, but I pin it down. Then the first lady came down at DSC round-about, paid the Keke man and left... We stopped at PTI junction as I was about to pay my money before those notorious Almajiri children attack me to beg, I noticed one young girl standing close to me with her breast touching my back trying to greet the Keke driver, stimulated all the hormones in my body. "My God"

I got to the office and that was when I saw konji face to face pointing at me saying I will suffer today. Rukky my colleague came to greet me in an unusual manner by hugging me from behind and telling me that she will come to my area today to collect my electric blender.... So many evil thoughts flashed into my big head as I watched her shake her not too big ass to the changing room.

When I got back home, thinking of all the things I have seen today, I quickly put a call across to one of my friend to help me get pork meat so I can add it to my empty stew.... That was when konji whipped me at the back of my neck to call Rukky, she picked and told me she can't come because she was invited for one church program.... I searched for ladies contacts on my phone, called some of them, but as usual, the "I nor fit come today" was the reply... By this time, all my eyes start to pepper me, body start to hot like who get high fever...

I don't patronize prostitute's, and guy man need to cast the evil spirit of konji out of my body.. I went outside, then a call came in; "Bros you dey house? I dey come now"

You know what that means!!! wink

That was how konji ran away.

From where did you board the Keke going to pti? Okuokoko or Ebremede/Ugbomro express.

Those almajiri children for pti junction opposite gbagi plaza, mostly the girls, Dem can disturb die.

1 Like

Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by makeherscream(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Omo konji want to finish me right now , my babe is not around for more than 3 months now she traveled, I don't patronize bitches , I just stop masturbating not long ago about a month now because masturbation almost damaged my dick , having sex will be as if am suffering my self because I won't cum plus penis will just be falling anyhow during sex nawa oo

But ever since I stop masturbating have noticed some changes in my dick , my dick is always erect at any sight of seeing yansh , plus I can see pre cum dripping when erect, I doubt if I will last 2 minutes now lol ,

to make matter worse when am at home in the evening after work, my female neighbor have big ass very soft and tempting you can tell its very soft the way it shakes OMG , and she can shake it carelessly ehnnnn daughter of Jezebel ,

na only God go save me make I no go rape person pikin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Lalami3232(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Czathedemigod: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2022
Psych412:
without self control, konji will make you do things you're not supposed to do or make you go back to(Ex's)
Lol better share ur experience.good morning
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by marlow1962(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2022
Funny
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Psych412(f): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2022
Czathedemigod:

Lol better share ur experience.good morning
a long read...but I over came it.... different rubbish thoughts entering my head
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2022
Tekes:

From where did you board the Keke going to pti? Okuokoko or Ebremede/Ugbomro express.

Those almajiri children for pti junction opposite gbagi plaza, mostly the girls, Dem can disturb die.
Just highlight from a bus at PTI, you will see them plenty. If you are coming down from Agofure with bags, better watch your stuff.
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Machalla(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Babe enter bike, dey come my house straight. Any amount I go pay.

babe I want to see you today, Sorry, I can't make it today babe abeg nah, Please I can promise tomorrow. I will make it. Don't worry. babe if you don't come today I will just die or u want me dead before tomorrow cry

babe when you coming please don't wear jeans, it is too hard to pull off

babe when we meet I will go ten rounds
Enhen really shocked .
yes o. In fact I can reach 20 rounds

Amaka please don't disappoint today. I'm waiting I have already tidy up everywhere

neighbor Neighbor NEIGHBOR! Do you have condom. I can't get at the pharmacy it is already late cheesy

[i] oga good evening, abeg how much be condom Ah I am done for the day as you can see I am closing my shop. Go get it elsewhere ah! Oga abeg nah, jux help me open the shop and sell Okay N2500 AHH! FOR COMDOM! shocked look man! I no fit shout, excuse me pls Oya bring am angry

I hope you are not on your period

KONGI MEN QUOTES

grin grin grin
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Pickmycall: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
You go see married woman yansh ,she tie wrapper, wey her bress don fall finish you go dey reason sex with her.All this na konji.
I get therapy for my case.I go enter bathroom and Jack Off.I swear, immediately I jackooff I dey come back to my senses.
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Pickmycall: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Psych412:
a long read...but I over came it.... different rubbish thoughts entering my head
You do it per second.
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by JONSYN7154: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tekes:

am telling you
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ashawo men thread. Yeye
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Iykejohn419(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omo..... Konji no be anybody mate oooo

There are some days I conquer konji...., Sometimes it get hold of me

All dis young ladies in my street that don't wear bra but put on only single in d evening, dey make konji get morale dey use me do yeye

Nah only God go help person
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Czathedemigod: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Psych412:

lol I'm not complaining am I?! Please spill,can I send a mail tho?!
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Wizywiz(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Psych412:
@go back to your Ex grin I can relate.....that's when you will be tempted to search for their numbers if u still have it

1 Like

Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Wizywiz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
makeherscream:
Omo konji want to finish me right now , my babe is not around for more than 3 months now she traveled, I don't patronize bitches , I just stop masturbating not long ago about a month now because masturbation almost damaged my dick , having sex will be as if am suffering my self because I won't cum plus penis will just be falling anyhow during sex nawa oo

But ever since I stop masturbating have noticed some changes in my dick , my dick is always erect at any sight of seeing yansh , plus I can see pre cum dripping when erect, I doubt if I will last 2 minutes now lol ,

to make matter worse when am at home in the evening after work, my female neighbor have big ass very soft and tempting you can tell its very soft the way it shakes OMG , and she can shake it carelessly ehnnnn daughter of Jezebel ,

na only God go save me make I no go rape person pikin
grin abeg no rape ooo...just melembe melembe or u fit try settle down na if the rubbers dey and ur mind ready... avoid dat ya neighbor abeg ooo grin...e get why.....konji no dey kill....me na one year plus now I never wire woman and am used to it
Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by Wizywiz(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pickmycall:
You go see married woman yansh ,she tie wrapper, wey her bress don fall finish you go dey reason sex with her.All this na konji.
I get therapy for my case.I go enter bathroom and Jack Off.I swear, immediately I jackooff I dey come back to my senses.
jacking off has been helping men since 1914 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Give Your Experience About Konji by imagrg(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Gbola is a very stubborn partner.

Sometimes it takes you to where you are not expected to go it.

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava / f / Are Nigerian Men Now The Gold Diggers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.